/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

Loving Family Edition

The black sheep >Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/04/first-look-code-vein-bandai-namco-new-action-rpg
youtu.be/Ar6ZzOeg4eY
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/178186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for dragonsis

sauce

>Be me, Get summoned as dorkmoon
>Host fighting invader with another dorkmoon
>Both host and other dorkmoon stop fighting invader leaving me to fight him

I dont understand, this isnt arena, why would they just not DP him?

>For five seconds I thought this was implying Priscilla was NK's sister
0/10 apply yourself gwyndolinfags

You're in the Fishing Hamlet and this guy YEOWS in your face.

What do?

Because you're darkmoon? You're nothing, but service. You need DMB, not host. You waiting hours for summon, not host. Say thanks he didn't BC you.

Guoh

The fact that you immediately recognized the pecs and shoulder as NK is more telling of you than it is of Gwyndolinfags..

>every weapon since released i touched without going online ends up being some OP meta bullshit
it happened with estoc
it happened with carthus curved sword
it happened with curved greatswords
i give up

Trash list. All CS are bad now

Quit sexualizing dragonsis!

haha epik my man, upboated and subscribed

I beat him on my first try with my Saw Cleaver, but just barely.

Maria though...

Now try to use Estoc or even CCS.

what's the trick for unlimited respects? will I get banned?

No other ripped dude in Dark Souls has a necklace like that besides maybe Gwyn might have had one, and it's clearly in Anor Londo.

tfw when that user from yesterday infected you with the dummy glitch

Does anyone still play ds2 sotfs? Some twink named Forlorn (not the NPC) keeps invading lost basille and rapes me and my friend with a +10 fire great hammer and sledgehammer with a halberd moveset. He was also bullying me at no mans wharf too. Can anyone please help? My soul memory is 170k

The meta has kind of moved past estoc

it's still good but not insane anymore

Explain why Demon's Scar is so high in your shit list?

I miss DaS dragon form so much.

Here's that #PrepareToDine game Bamco were teasing last week.

gematsu.com/2017/04/first-look-code-vein-bandai-namco-new-action-rpg

>tfw ticketed $100 dollars by an automated camera for not completely stopping when turning on red at 1am on an empty street

there goes practically a days worth of work. thanks us government.

>the dummy glitch
?

redpill me on backstabs

>it's still good
You need shit ton of skill to kill someone using Estoc now.

>2017
>still no complete set that surpasses leeroy in holyness
I just want to be a Paladin but the game wont let me

Open your eyes

the thing is, it picked up popularity because of the "pillars of the community" and you have faggots like obobo who think they are good because they use cheese builds and think they have authority on a lot of shit.
thanks to obobo, my weaponfu got nerfed. not sure if they also had something to do with refined turning mediocre too

>black iron tarkus doesn't change expression
what did they mean by this?

>led by key God Eater staff
Makes sense.

>let the feast, end.

>anime everything
Not that I expected anything else, mind you, but I'll pass.

>God Eater disgusting chuu2 trash designs
FUCK YOU

some user had his screen cluttered with DUMMY symbols all over the screen yesterday
i just got the same thing
it's more of a bug than a glitch i suppose

>That generic weebshit bait artstyle
I don't even care what the gameplay will be like, i'm not touching that shit at all.

His only love is Maneater Mildred.

>weeb shit
As expected.

This build is fucking op. SSS WA for that sweet 846 AR. Just connect with the first two hits of the LKGS, and if they are still standing, watch them panic while you have lightning arrow locked on them. If they roll towards you, they are dead, if they run sideways a little too close, they are dead. Gauntlets of thorns for dealing with ToD, rest of the armor for poise. If you know how to use LKGS moveset, you are gonna have a lot of fun

weeaboo shit, shame

I am playing DS1 for the first time and i have been two handing Zweihander until now.
After my failing to beat O&S i switched to crystal halberd and shield which did the job.
Two questions, Is Zweihander always viable or is it too slow sometimes?
If you beat O&S two handing a greatsword, how?

you would think the bigger slower weapons would have way more bleed build up than the dinkier lighter weapons.

flamberger and carthus curved greatsword need way more bleed build up to make up for its weapon speed

>If you beat O&S two handing a greatsword, how?
Timing, rolling attacks, fire, switching to pyro glove and melting them with chaos orbs

Pitch an ultra-great sized dex weapon.

no

>flamberge
I completely forgot that existed.
Is it possible at all to make a good build with it?

stfu

the bleed on those weapons is meant to be an extra threat, not the purpose of the weapon

>31 vigor with Prisoner's Chain
>SL 125 and still can't afford 40 End with your UGS
>no Lightning Blade
>75.38% equip load

it's shit

How do I deal with spears?

>tfw deducted 100 GBP for posting the same shit over and over
there goes practically a days worth of chores. thanks mom.

I'm so fucking sick of Japan. This stupid bullshit makes no fucking sense.
These games spit all over history with their disgusting misuse of weapons, armor and fighting styles.
Not to mention things with absolutely ZERO FUCKING LOGIC like dragons breathing fire, anime weeaboo bullshit sword flips and silly rolls being the meta instead of proper fencing techniques.

Source me

>Greatsword of Slave Knight Gael, the only weapon that he kept with him from beginning to end.
>Originally an executioner's sword made for decapitation, this blade is heavily chipped and stained with the blood of countless battles.
I was going to complain that he doesn't use it when you can summon him, despite it saying it's the only weapon he used, but then I realized that the phantom version uses the Executioner's Greatsword, and Gael's is literally just an older, more beat up version of that. Neat.

sharp astora greatsword

>clutch ring
Why?

sharp astora and sharp zwei aren't bad

i have no idea, but hodrick hitting you once does like 1/3rd of the bar which is fucking insane.
whats more of a threat is using a way more damaging greatsword with a weapon buff/carthus rouge.

This shit is wild. Where's the QA, FromSoft?

youtu.be/Ar6ZzOeg4eY

Zwei is the best weapon for O&S in my opinion. a 2Hr1 staggers Pikachu and a 2Hr2 staggers Snorlax.

>tfw don't feel like my Das1 sl1 playthrough counts because I cheesed 4kings in havels and electric axe
Seriously it was fucking easier than a standard playthrough, playing smart in DaS1 adds like 50lvl's to your character

>r1 into black flame is a thing
>whole WA gets 550+ damage
>not affected by speed nerfs

I figured it out

Dragon form is based on the actual state of dragons in dark souls..

Das1: dragon form is normal No clothes due to dragons still being around just a weakened state

Das2: due to aldia's meddling dragons were reborn in a sense thus dragon form has armor and is the strongest we've seen

Das3: dragons are all but gone at this point, there are wyverns and drakes sure but none of them are true dragons thus the form looks more hollowed. Also the avatar summoned by the twinkling stones is decaying and looks more like a corpse than anything which supports my theory

Thoughts? Even though I know I'm 100% right

Sharp AGS is legitimately great. Check the AR on mugen.

Some attacks don't need rolling to dodge, especially with Smough. For him, you'd want to go right up to his belly and swing while he's bringing the hammer down.

ENB got cucked, the dream is ded.

there's something wrong, i'm at 69.9 load

but

>implying you need more than 1100 hp unembered
>35 end is more than enough for 3 2H R1 and two rolls

What the fuck?
Why?
It's looks different in trailer and art

And the state of dragons has to do with the PvP as well. Think about it

nice

Nice

Explain.

do darkmoons get summoned more than blue sentinels? whats the difference?

darkmoon phantoms are slightly lighter blue

>whats the difference?
hehehe
u rike it?

I'm completely new to the series, apart from playing Demon's Souls for like a day several years ago. Could someone give me a Dex/Faith build that's decently viable in PvP? I'm thinking of rolling an Assassin to start off with.

I got this one commissioned a while back.
Technically a kobold, but close enough.

To increase the the damage of LKGS. It has split lightning/physical damage.

I guess it also increases the damage of lightning arrow.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/178186

corrected

There is no difference of any kind. Memehacki just thought it'd be hilarious to put two literally identical covenants in the game.

Does your ring level have any impact on who you can invade?

draw me like your hollow girls

>DEX/FAI

That isn't really viable. It's the current novelty meme build but you'd be better with virtually anything else, even pure FAI.

No, rings have zero effect on matchmaking. Feel free to edit in those gucci +3s on every new character.

Sorry, I meant Dex/Int.

killed twin princes 3rd try last night at sl80, what am i in for now for the rest of the dlc?

Dude got divorced with his jap wife and i just learned about it. Dunno any details but by pure speculation it was cheating.

You know clutch rings are nerfed against other players though, right? You're just taking more damage and using up a ring slot for a negligible amount of extra damage.

Because he thinks people won't just pull out a spear when the see it and invalidate the entire r1 > bf combo. And even if they didn't pressing r1 twice with most high tier weapons will deal more damage for significantly less investment.

>general suddenly filled with lewd dragons
_________I don't mind_____________________

I though she only got with him just to get in America?

fun

that and probably to get a kid popped out with the white genes. its pretty common.

not me, but i was just researching on that

I really hope they fix them before patches stop for the game. I have no idea why they decided to fuck the clutch rings so hard.

I heard she cucked him with a Jap guy because she realized white men were a meme.

Did he say that? I want more info.