freemusicarchive.org

> Webm recording
obsproject.com
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/snowhands/youre-special
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for clickteam fusion

How's your progress going, user-kun? Did you make a lot done today?

ill just go ahead and shill myself. feel free to destroy me.

soundcloud.com/snowhands/youre-special

sorry i dont have a clyp with any new stuff on it. if you want to collab with me

[email protected]

im really sorry for shitting up the thread but id like to be useful and help people. ill make free music.

What's your engine preference?

something went terribly wrong

fucking kill yourself already you fucking faggot

i want to fuck fuchsia haired crabgirl

>that low angle shot
LEWD

So I guess it's a meme to not post art or something? Anyhow I'm just an amateur but will work on an existing project if you need someone.

Rorschach had a daughter?

I like this song a lot desu

Oh god what did you do?

Have you done any animation? I'm making an RPG sort of thing in GM:S, also a beginner, would be cool as heck to collab

I got the hair right, but head the same. Something wrong with uploaded file.

I haven't but I'd really like to! Ahh but I really hate to say it, unfortunately, I'm not really willing to work with GM:S at this time.

I do wish you the best, however.

>vr tcg
What are some mechanics you'd like to see in a card game? I'm experimenting with have 2 types of mana (aggressive and defensive) that the player chooses 1 of at the start of every turn. I figure it'd be a good way to allow different types of decks to build different while getting rid of the same mana curve for everyone. Also allow trap (instant, auto triggered) and sorcery (prepaid spells that only activate on your turn) to be played face down. This way decks can still have 'reactions' while keeping up the pace of an online game, and also allow for mind games.

what's your experience with collabs user?

Hi Phillip, how are you?

Just reassign the textures to the respective faces it's easy

epik
just fucking epik
another successful mission, how will they ever recover?
how does it feel to be a fucking waste of oxygen?

>getting rid of the same mana curve for everyone
Why not lands?

Don't you think artists have the right to be involved in the software pipeline?

normal people don't talk like this, not even on reddit or facebook

The collab didn't work out, what's to get so mad about?

>everyone who types in all lowercase is the same person

who is he quoting?

Until I noticed that those are eyes, I thought this was some kind of bondage mask with a heavy chain gag.

ugh, I appriciate your attempt to kick our lazy asses to get more familiar with blender but it still would be better with few materials embedded.
Anyway thanks for the cute model.

Not him, but I'm an artfag.

Whatchu need, famalam?

The goal of the artist-bait is not to destroy someone's hope of a collab. It's about getting people to comment - ideally rage - about the existence of the artist-bait.

Are you willing to collaborate or just trying to get some of your stuff out?

I mean are you interested in what your music will be or just that your music will be in something?

Funny how a few dashing particles are still more demanding than a whole map on fire.
Now I really want to make a jungle level which climaxes at feeling of regret.

It's absolutely a concerted effort to create an environment in which agdg is incapable of collaborating. The shitposter picks a topic he doesn't want in the general and shitposts about it until people start filtering it or assuming it's bait automatically.

Or maybe, just maybe, collabs don't always work out. Feelings get hurt I understand that, but it's better to accept it and move on instead of crying like a baby

This burns my eyes. I'm not trying to be funny. I'm just serious.

Slows down the game, makes getting flooded a possibility, and takes up "deck space". Heartstone is really nice in that you never have to worry about those, but it's too restrictive imo. Everyone has the same ramp. With 2 (or maybe 3? Idk) mana types that you can reliably get I hope to expand the possibilities for deck types while also not guaranteeing the same power curve.

I'm not the one that made it

I must be fucking stupid because I don't have any idea as to how you do that.

Then it works as intended™
I couldn't see shit myself while recording, but in the end it's not a problem as the fire normally kills you pretty fast anyway. I had to regen my health all the time.

Not bad, I enjoyed listening to it. I'm tone deaf and have no idea about music theory so I can't comment about it on a technical aspect.

It's easy but weird you just gotta select the faces in edit mode and in the uv editor open/select the texture you want.

boo fucking hoo

>Are you willing to collaborate or just trying to get some of your stuff out?

both. I've been wanting to get into game music since last year.
>I mean are you interested in what your music will be or just that your music will be in something?

both. Send me an email with details if you want to work together.

Collabs can and do happen. The key is to simply not follow the bait formula to a T.

I dunno how early production this is and you were probably intending to add them. but I think this could really benefit from some BG fire effects and heat distortion

I'm going to disagree with you on that, but then it's your game. I prefer lands in M:tg and really dislike HS approach.

As for your stuff, my general advice would to just appeal to every type of player archetype, the Timmy/Johnny/Spike thing. I'm personally more of a comboJohnny, so i'd like to see more of combo stuff in TCGs.

>filename
kek

Do you use the same approach for both systems?

who do you think is responsible? a lone individual or an agent of some cause? perhaps someone from albuquerque?

I don't need anything.
I'm just tired of seeing the same fucking shitposts day after day, thread after thread, just cluttering the fucking place up and annoying people.

If you want to actually work with someone name your goal, specialization and fucking engine preferences upfront
waltzing in and saying "who is looking for an artist?" is a fucking shitpost and I will always treat is a shitpost, and everyone else should too.

What artist are you? Do you draw? model? compose?
Do you specialize in 2D or 3D?
Do you harbor any kind of aversion towards specific tools?
What kind of game would you prefer to work on?

It's might be an overkill for dynamic fire, especially in this quantity, but if I add fire themed level, I will put additional effects in.

What do you mean by systems?

The trick to collabs is asking in the discord. You're gonna be posting there anyway once it gets rolling, since you need a chat for collabs

Christ, is blender's objective to be the least intuitive program on earth ? I never knew you could do that.
It's pretty dope though.

>What do you mean by systems?
Particle emitters for the fire and dash respectively.

No thanks

Any suggestions on how to have a happy medium then? I want to keep the same quick pace as most online TCGs, but like I said I do dislike the heartstone approach. Maybe a mana deck you can choose to draw from instead? Or a hard cap on how much mana you could draw per game?

And yea that's my main goal. Give combo, control, aggro, and midrange all different choices (or at least the option) while also making other niche decks at least viable.

>the least intuitive program on earth
I'm undecided whether or not this title goes to GIMP first.

I don't need anything.
I'm just tired of seeing the same fucking shitposts day after day, thread after thread, just cluttering the fucking place up and annoying people.

If you want to actually work with someone name your goal, specialization and fucking art program preferences upfront
waltzing in and saying "who is looking for a programmer?" is a fucking shitpost and I will always treat is a shitpost, and everyone else should too.

What programmer are you? Do you code? blueprints? dragondrop?
Do you specialize in 2D or 3D?
Do you harbor any kind of aversion towards specific tools?
What kind of artist would you prefer to work with?

They are almost the same, except dash particles use per-particle lighting (pretty much just drawing the same particle to lighting layer instead of using circular light like fire emitter), but switching the render buffer with each draw kills the performance. Once I get particle batching, it will be fixed.

You have never used vim, have you?

I could switch to Godot I've been meaning to check it out, I just really need some art

>have to fill out a job application to collab
Wow dude, I just wanted to help.

Good look with your game!

I'm sorry but I'm just not interested. I'm sure it'll work out for you, best of luck

Artist here. Do any of you shitposters need image macros for your posts?

I wish trips were mandatory so I could report and hide shits like you.

you are a pile of human garbage and I wish you a slow painful death
and if you actually physically feed off others' burning hatred towards you, then I can always pour you another

I've never done anything substantially complex in GIMP, but I've never had an issue either.
Meanwhile, editing (not just flipping/making them consistant) vertex normals in blender is a fucking pain and borderline impossible.

discord artist programmer godot unity unreal gamemaker loli patreon mobile steam webm op progress bait yous engine source

your ram is leaking

I honestly have no idea man.I'd just go with lands, but i can understand how you see it can slow the game down. For me lands make someone remember that he might not have mana at this and this turn to fire their awesome combo or drop that great 5 mana creature. Hearthstone system is on one hand good, because you know you'll have mana for this card at this time, but at the same time you can't fight it - you can't destroy a land, make the enemy slower, hasten your own mana generation, etc etc. People forget lands aren't only "you draw a land and drop it", there's a whole part of mtg built around manipulating lands.

Btw don't do the random shit like HS does, as in "deathrattle: shit out something random lulz XD", it's terrible design.

That's not making me want to work with you any more, but good day to you anyhow

>loli

So would you be satisfied if there were mana creation/destructions cards? Because that's in the realm of possibilities.

And yea, one of the pillars I'm following is no rng. Or at least, only where absolutely necessary. Beyond the literal luck of the draw I want games to be won on good deck building and playing, no rngesus

Looks like you can use this music in a retro style game.
First part 0:30-ish i felt like im in a horror-techno game when i imagine it.
Keep it going user. It really gave me some goosebumps.

Adding more dialogue scripting options. Now dialogue and prompt responses can spawn new entities or add party members

That's neat

post infinite snekk paradox loop

>So would you be satisfied if there were mana creation/destructions cards? Because that's in the realm of possibilities.
You mean you'd do a hybrid system with mana tick + mana manipulation? I could dig that, but then i'm only one person.
>no rngesus
mfw

how about adding screen transitions

Trying to decide how many music tracks are need for my visual novel.

I'm thinking 1 track per unique area + tracks for each emotion.

So music tracks would be like:
[Home Theme for Morning]
[Mall Theme]
[Sensual Theme]
[Angry Theme]
etc.

>College gates
Is that comic fucking sans?

hating on CS is a meme

You can shoot back now.

thx bb

I want to do that next. I have a pretty good idea how to do it, I just need to find a way to handle pausing the game from a script function

Working on the first enemy.

So if he detects you, he will start pulling you in with his beam. You can still escape it by moving in another direction but it's hard. The beam is very powerful, so powerful that it will throw other shit around. I think I might've gone a bit overboard here but it's funny.

I need to make his hand move separately from his body (so laser doesnt look that weird but his hands follow reaper movement) and the detection radius needs to be bigger.

that's fucking cool.

is there a 2D editor for hitboxes that export to json?

Is being attacked by the ghost buster some kind of punishment failstate or can it provoked without a significant fuckup? If the latter then there should be a more interesting way of counteracting his beam than simply moving away from him.

I'm so fucking confused. Using GameMaker, I've got the player controlling two different objects that will function as the whole character you control. Left arrow moves left, right moves right, etc. I've got a piece of code that states that the upper object's x postion is equal to the lower object's x in the step event. Yet every time I move left or right, I get this tiny fucking offset like in pic related and I don't fucking know why it won't fix itself back.

I don't know game maker but I assume that it has to do with the execution order. First the top snaps to the bottom's position, THEN the bottom moves.

post that piece of code

Upper object is setting its position before lower object moves, making it one frame behind.

A better way of doing this would be changing the position of both objects in the input event.

The "ghost buster" can be called by an AI if you fuckup and raise the tension too much (the panic state of the whole level).

So when he comes, he has pathfinding around the level. He will track you down with his beeping device (similar to alien tracker from movies). You need to avoid him. One option I'm adding is that you can break his laser and bounce it into him with a special object (mirror?), which renders him unconscious for a while.

You can also use him creatively and kill your targets with him (as seen on webm) as he doesn't care about them too much.

Are you using image xscale? The spriteflip fucks up the origin on sprites that are an even number of pixels across. Is the offset permanent (I get the impression that it is from "won't set itself back)? If it only happens while moving then you need to set the dependent object to the other object's x in the end step rather than the step.

>A better way of doing this would be changing the position of both objects in the input event.
If the game is very simple nothing but input is going to move these two objects (and he isn't going to have more objects that behave the same way), sure. Otherwise, nah. He's better off setting one object's position to the other in the endstep.

Vim is the worlds greatest text editor. Maybe Spacemacs comes close.

How are you getting the snek to follow without stutter stepping behind you? I find that usually when I have PT members they will move then stop then move then stop while following the leader.

Changing it to end-step worked. I don't know why I was stupid and didn't think of execution order, thanks guys.