/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Dedfu edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Geralt and Triss OTP

What is CDPR's secret to make such stunning characters?

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Perfect 22 inches :3

Slav magic

Little Miss Merigold is cutest of them all.

I am Crusader of Love for Trissfu.

Trissfu's cuteness is the most powerful force in the universe and it can open much more then a gate between worlds.

They're not American so they don't have to make females uglier

>tfw you can't romance Ciri

Trissfus cuteness made me feel things i taught impossible...

I want it to open the gate to her heart :3

Same here.

Can i skip Witcher 1 and go straight to 2/3, i like the game despite the combat being wanky but from the start of chapter 3 it started crashing every 5 minutes

yea just watch the main quest on youtube, there's a ton of videos of it

Trissfu has lovely name and lastname.
Everything is perfect about her.

the best part

Who is the best husbando?
(Excluding Geralt of course)

Yeah, I agree. Triss Merigold is a beautiful name. Triss has origins in Latin and means happy, blessed. A fitting name for her in more ways than one :3

What the fuck is with those Temerian royal guards in TW1, they're so pumped up and loud.

Ciri is for hugging.

Huh.. So this is the wide variety of topics for discussion the Witcher has to offer... woah...

Yeah, unfortunately the general is on life support. If you filter "Trissfu", it gets bearable. The trissfags are a necessary evil. Honestly though I think we're better off retiring the general and come back at 2077.

and fugging

I'm about to finish Witcher 2 but, remind me what happens if the conclave is established or i'll free Saskia ? Once i import my save, how will it affect Witcher 3 ?

It's been ages and i can't remember

It won't affect it either way. Radovid goes on a witch hunt and Saskia doesn't show up either way.

>cyberpunk is released
>tons of new posters ITT
>they all fall in love with Trissfu and we get more Trissposting

Perfect, doesn't matter if they haven't played Witcher games, Trissfu's cuteness can enchant anyone.

I hope CDPR releases RedKit so I can import Triss into Cyberpunk. If we can create our own character, I want to play as Cyber Trissfu. I also wonder what Cyberpunk waifus will be like...I doubt any will be able to top Triss, but still...

>check this thread
>few first posts
>trissshit spam

It is time to get the fuck out from this cancer shit thread.

>I want to play as Cyber Trissfu

Wouldn't be possible, since people won't be able to focus on the game itself but just stand there and stare at Trissfu for hours.

But what if I want to stare at Trissfu for hours?

Many people would overdose from her cuteness and die after staring at her for days... would be bad PR for CDPR

>overdose from her cuteness
A perfect death if you ask me.

Radovid

A true friend.
The only man Geralt can truly trust
non-humans need not apply

Agreed.

What is some good build to make with GM ursine armor?

Apart from obvious quen boost

Strong attack+ alchemy

>samefagging that hard

yencucks are really desperate

>alchemy
>tfw without maticore bonus I can't use 4 decoctations and 2 regular potions at same time

Feels weak man

>20k crits with 100% chance
>weak

I'm installing Crusader Kings, i'll start with custom character and ill create Trissfu, will start as lowly count and eventually rise up to an Empire and rule the whole world.

Bet everyone would accept my Offers of Vassalisation due to Trissfu's cuteness.

toxicity gives me now below 200% euphoria dmg bonus

Trissfu ruling the world? Sounds good to me :3

I'll have to create custom Geralt with cheats tho, ill also add Yen as a concubine to some muslim ruler while im at it :)

Ill also modify the Empire's religion to Church of Eternal Trissfu love.

Fucking sorceresses
Disregard bitches, acquire true friends

Please don't make Yen suffer ;_;

>Please don't make Yen suffer ;_;

She won't suffer, that's what she want's isn't it ?

She willing went and was the Emphyrs personal cum bucket, same here she will be a concubine to a ruler.

Temeria.
That's what matters.

im in no mood for jests

Does Trissfu wear that cute little dager in W3 ?
Im sure she did in W2, but didnt noticed in 3

Geralt and Triss? Yennefer & Geralt? Ciri and Avallac'h? Baron and the Hag?

Phhhhh... you people.

Try Vilgerfortz & Lydia.
There's another completely bizarre tale of strange/tragic/interesting relationships

where do we go to discuss Witcher? it's not here

Nah, she doesn't have it in TW3.

Dandelion and Priscilla
Keira and Lambert
Roche and Vess
Dijkstra and Phillipa
Geralt and Ciri
Geralt and Roche

I just started HoS again and did the fight with Olgierd. This expansion is so good, every conversation with Gaunter is pure delight. I wish CDPR did 4-5 smaller scale expansions like this.

Conclave doesn't get established on 2. Shit fucking hits the fan hard in Loc Muinne. Saskia has her own story in a comic. Kinda wish someone would drop it here too.

The transition to high quality models in 3 is amazing. It still looks like the same character. The only studio I know that can do this is Naughty Dog.

I was hoping they'd add the cut Iorveth content somehow even though he's a part of the main game originally.

/v/. But you have to wade through a different kind of shitposter too. Just filter the trissfags. It cleans up the thread but they still get to have their fun.

I bet he will be part of Gwent single player campaigns.

Iris is cute! Cute!

That thing has a singleplayer campaign?!

It will have them eventually once the game officially releases, they are being worked on currently. You won't play Geralt and it will supposedly tell stories from different character perspectives depending on the faction and it will have choices and consequences.

>No one will ever look at you like this

Need more Yen up in this bitch

Aside from the obvious sadism and psychopathy post Thanedd, what exactly was wrong with Vilgefortz? Mother-issues?

Going to sleep now, hopefully i dream of Trissfu

filter that shit

Best thing about this game is the optional HUD. More games should have this. I don't need to know how high enemies' health is, I'mma stab that fucker either way.

Is combat in TW3 a big improvement over how it was in TW2?

Yeah, it's still not perfect, but it's far more varied and responsive.

Sort of. You still don't get penalized for rolling aside from dropping stamina regen to 0 while doing it, there's side step and they toned down the complex facing+direction+distance animation triggers. Sign buffs and variants are pretty good too but they nerfed Yrden post release so it's fucking useless now unless you're fighting ghosts or min-max'd for it. They changed the dagger throwing to crossbow and also lessened the amount of bombs you can juggle (they have a hard cap and you need to meditate to refresh their stock).

I'd be remiss to mention that skill system changed so that you can mix and match depending on the situation therefore giving you more opportunity to spice your fighting style at any given time. At least that's the concept, it's still better to stick to your build the entire game because skill points can be a rarity especially since some skills need a hefty investment on a tree.

>page yen

Yes !

i love all waifus

This is a good attitude to have, user

>page tCiri! :3

Ciri?

More like Shiti because her character was so awful

TRISS

DRINKS

TROLL

PISS

D A I L Y

nigga u gay

We don't need fake drama to bump up the thread, user. We have trissfags to do that.

It's not fake, user, I really don't like her

Well, enjoy that puddle of shit taste you're swimming in because you're gonna be alone in that for a long time.

Are Roach and Ciri the only trustworthy central characters in the game?

Oh

>Roach
>refuses to gallop bezause of shift-bug
>shows up in unaccessible locations
>trustworthy
nah

Bart.

What happened is not his fault

>triss is 7 strength
>yen is 7 strength + a revive
why is this allowed?

>>refuses to gallop bezause of shift-bug
What?

Regardless of your waifu preference, Yen is way more powerful, plus she doesn't give a fuck and uses necromancy

>Trissfags are so butthurt about their inferior, begging-for-cock, fanfiction waifu they resort to insulting Geralts canon choice

kek