Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/2v58uvp.jpg
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.2.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/785788-octavia’s-anthem-update-2020/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/

Liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJQHjy9p_rk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdZo1hPbDP93dpNFhUSwesY3M4dXHb-FV
youtube.com/watch?v=WryeUFcW1uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd let worm eat it, metaphorically.

Took me too long to realize she's just the giggling bird thing to the other queen's Jabba.

I finally finished my Star Map and all the quests!

... what do I do now??

uninstall

Make it happen DE

go outside

Syndicates
Sorties
Masteries
Farm Void spheres for Ducats
Raids
Speedrun
Rocket Lunaro League

do what i do and start running a large but casual clan. this allows you to play vicariously through other people once you've touched almost literally every last inch of content in the game

i love my clanmates

>oberon passive makes wildlife friendly
>companion attacks anyways
I hate this frame.

IM BORED

Whoa, BIG!

what are those guys supposed to be

>not having a docile sentinel

>still no kuva tutorial
>still no tab for kuva missions like the fissure tab

it's been half a year.

Haven't played in ages. Kind of want to give it a try again. How's the musical frame? She any good? Seems fun. Is it still just "Grind defense missions for 10,000 hours" or is there more variety?

>good
yes
>fun
no

there's much more variety in weapons now and more reasons to try out everything, several new ways to play. good stuff on the way concerning clans so find one

>"hey steve, we got some idea's for kuva mission optimization from the community"

"Its totally not a problem"

>"Ya, remember all the shit you keep finding in your live streams? Ya there is still stuff weird with warframe".

"Well it doesn't bother me right now so keep it on the drawing board".

Floating fat (wo)men added so DE can fill out their Dune references. Unless you're being honest and never seen them before or whatever, they're just a gimmick enemy so you have a reason to tater-out on occasion.

>Lotus STILL suggests assaulting the siphon directly

Like how in the fuck

So, is this actually worth anything?

who care keep playing keep buying plat ya cucked out bitch boi

What are some of the more fun frames? Only ones I've played are Mag, Loki, and Nyx.
Octavia, Nidus, Inaros, and maybe Titania look fun.

What are some of the new ways to play? I really enjoy the gameplay, just defense missions got old and I'm not a big fan of a group of 4 dudes rushing through missions as fast as they can without any time to enjoy the gameplay itself.

>I'm not a big fan of a group of 4 dudes rushing through missions as fast as they can without any time to enjoy the gameplay itself

I want that.

Is there any way to tell if the syndicate interception/defense mission has medallions before I go in? Is it based on planet?

Do you even play Warframe? Going fast is the whole fucking point, there is literally no other way to have fun except going fast + opening friendship doors in sync.

It takes time grinding and froma'ing frames but almoat every frame has a place depending on the build (one punch atlas to insta tonkor explosion zephyr)

Prime part farming has been reworked so you dont have to do endless missions but they are still an option.

It's the same thing with ember Prime and ember base, you can see if easily with toggle.

Base skin is way more bootybulbous and Prime has nicer thighs.

>I'm not a big fan of a group of 4 dudes rushing through missions as fast as they can without any time to enjoy the gameplay itself

Therein lies the problem, brother. There's a lot more of those fancy little lights and sounds sure but the core has remained the same; Go fast or go solo. Move fast, kill fast, defense or capture it doesn't matter, efficiency is still the key because at the end of the day there is still only one thing to do on a daily basis and that is to grind.

pretty sure they all have medallions.

They almost all do. It'd based on tileset and RNG. Sometimes they have less than 8 because not enough medallion spots got rolled but very rarely do they have 0. Defense and Interception have the worst RNG potential.

only plat. its not actually worth anything

Just because he doesn't like barreling through a map at high speed doesn't mean he's against efficiency. survival, defense, excavation, all are efficient ways to grind but give opportunity to shoot motgerfuckers and/or enjoy the scenery. I've been farming simaris rep in the kuva fort, it's a lot less hassle than running down his stupid targets, and it's a nice comfy experience in a neat looking (and sometimes terrible to navigate) tileset.

STOP FUCKING COMPLAING ITS A FUCKING FREE GAME YOU RETARDED FUCKING FUCKFAGGOTS!!!

>I'm not a big fan of a group of 4 dudes rushing through missions
wrong game for you, buddy

>Clan Ascension ceremony
>Free endo. All you have to do is show up and press a button for 45k endo.
>Literally cannot convince all the lurkers in clan chat to fucking stop by the dojo for ten seconds
>We've been sitting at 13/30 for an hour now, despite multiple people announcing FREE FUCKING ENDO in the clan chat
???

i love the kuva fortress so much. doing the entirety of the war within solo in one sitting has got to be some of the most fun i've ever had in the game.

you know what they need to do to get people back there? just fucking add the derelict vaults to them with their own set of rewards. the place would be popular as fuck and people would constantly be looking at the eye candy of the level design there in order to find a treasure trove.

Kuva Fortress is a clusterfuck to be honest, glad it's not a key part of the game

the vast majority of my clan is really responsive. no leechers, not that it's a big problem. we're super casual and the most important thing about us is that the game shouldn't feel like a second job to members. everyone's lookin out for each other

didnt think id be here managing 80~ people a year ago when i founded the clan

>be in ghost clan
>only me and another play almost regularly out of 6 total
>ghost clans only need 1 for reward

DE doing something good for once.

Yeah I know. Warframe market has it listed 400+ plat. Every once in awhile I try to sell it seems no one wants it. I know it's value is because of it's rarity.

I like the kurwa fortress too but this guy's right
the general population can not navigate shit and every time I've been there with pubbies has saw to at least one of them getting lost and complaining. Unique rewards won't suddenly make pubs competent and enjoy the tileset, it'd just be some incentive for more to endure playing there.

I fucking miss the constant alert sirens and regularly run into ogris emplacements because I don't have the immediate tell of when its ended

they they can fuckin learn just like farmers learn their way around the derelict. if not unique rewards like mods, at least give an alternate way to obtain kuva there. like a sub-boss like juggernaut you can summon that'll drop a decent amount of it

I didn't realize everyone played for the FAST. I'm in it for grineer genocide, spacejew bullying, and infested cleanup.

Shitters won't stop being shitters so long as easier alternatives exist user.

you wont get it if youre going slow
go solo or get good

I do mostly play solo.
I have gone fast before, it's alright, but I prefer playing every mission like exterminate.

>find the orchestra room in lua

Octavia was almost perfect.

Disregard minmax and speedrunning. Enjoy gunplay.

update when

I'm sorry your autism only allows you to appreciate slowly growing numbers.

>just started yesterday
>trying to speed my way to rhino city
>pastebin is a dirty liar so I need to get to Phobos asap
>on mars I do a defense mission to get 150 kills
>do fine for a while
>at some point it ends up just me and one other guy
>he realizes that I'm new and points out 'rare' drops for me
>I eat shit constantly near the end because of scaling
>he doesn't mind and invites me to his clan's dojo to give me some useful beginner mods

It's rare that a game actually has a good community, pretty cool.
Also, I had no idea you had to trigger mastery levels yourself, I thought it'd appear on the nav menu like all the other shit.

Am I the only oldfag that likes to run and zip around instead of parkour?

I've realized Parkour 2.0 is pretty shitty due to the tile-sets not being re-worked to accommodate said changes.

Try it next time. You'll see how precise running mixed in with precise parkour is actually (most of the time) faster than raw parkour.

The feel when you go through doors easily while your teammate is stuck at the top nook and cranny of a entrance.

im not sure what you are trying to say

That is common in indivuduals with autism.

He is exclaiming that his autism is greater than yours.

funny
your post is vague, nothing more

It's like no one here even played Mirrors Edge
You don't play Mirrors Edge for puzzle elements and gunplay, retards, you play it for fast
Warframe is the exact same way

You think we'll ever get endgame content? Or will warframe continue to be stuck in this bizarre limbo

The parkour can have some pretty shit controls, you basically have to compensate or be pixel perfect in order to bulletjump/roll straight or else you'll veer off in a rando direction you never intended to go and get stuck on doorways and shit.

Except the fast in ME is actually good. Parkour 2.0 ruined WFast.

they've been slowly making mastery rank-ups more apparent, but yeah, it's still easy to miss and not at all automatic.

someone tell me how this fucking works

as clans build rooms and do research they get XP
once the clan levels up everyone gets free endo, as long as they show up and press X
XP was retroactive, so it counted all the previously gained XP

I swear, I alternate between mountains of oxium and fucking none of it.

Where do I farm this shit?

>Fags in trade are already looking for Rivens for the Zenith

Just use the Dex Sybaris Jesus Christ

Baal, Europa. Dick-shitting fuckloads of oxium ospreys for some reason.

Recommend nekros, hydroid, boosters, etc.

What are you using it for? I've been sitting on at least 10k for as long as I can remember.

>Frost Prime with Soma Prime
Is there anything more reddit?

your post

>you can get a single (1) forma from the sorties

why is this allowed?

Veiled shotgun rivens seem like a pretty good investment on paper because there is only like 3 shotguns that aren't really desirable. Is this the case in practice? It seems like a good idea since it seems like Hek and Vaykor/Tigris P and Sancti/Sobek(to combine with acid shells)/Strun Wraith/Boar Prime and Kohm would have pretty high priced rivens so you should have about a 70 percent chance to unveil a riven for a desirable shotgun.

It's an even bigger spit in the face that it has the same drop rate as potatoes implying they are the same level of desirability.

>you can get 4k endo when a more common reward gives you 50 endo shy of that

why is this allowed

The fact they are considering putting 4k Kuva really shows they don't give a shit about shorties at all because that's just fucking sad
Loki prime with Nikania prime, Dread, and Askilleto prime

>4k endo also can't be used as a decoration, making statue arguably better

Don't question it, DE doesn't play the fuckin game.

If you're actually buying up rivens and unveiling them en masse, then yeah, shotguns are probably the best thing to do that with, but sweeper, convectrix and phage are all in the pool too. veiled rivens are a pretty risky "investment". if you really wanna wheel and deal, buying unrolled and farming kuva is probably a better return

7k Kuva would be more acceptable. Reroll riven twice seems like a fair reward. Reroll once with 500 extra is like a spit in the face

i'm out of warframe slots. am i better off with rhino, inaros, or chroma?

>Survival
Inaros
>Utility
Chroma
>Damage
Rhino

Nezha

what do you value more in a frame, CC or damage?

Post IGN.

>Ded Thread

Going ton assume /wfg/ is on their way to Tennocon :^)

Ded Gam

>ded
Well...let's talk music then

Kendrick Lamar's album is really good....God DAMN

New player here, any chance you have a teir guide for recently released music? I checked the OP but the info is out of date.

Thanks.

Give unto the DE

Eat ahit DE, everything you add or change makes the game worse.

this is the only good answer

S+
>80s, 90s Hip-Hop
>70-90s Grunge
>80-90s Techno, DNB, Trip-Hop, Trance

A
>70-90s Rock and Lounge

B
Hipster Music

D
Weird Al and Dubstep

F
Country Music and Octavia

What about weeaboo Christian pop ballads?

stop bitching and keep grinding ya cuck

>This entire list
youtube.com/watch?v=qJQHjy9p_rk

>Someone found Dad's playlist.

Anyone have a better guide?

Post examples, it's not like we're talking about Warshit anyway.

Honestly I'll listen to anything if it sounds good. Also I forgot to put Vidya Music in S tier

God Tier
>What you like

Shit Tier
>What you don't like

Ultra Shit Tier
>Screamo

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdZo1hPbDP93dpNFhUSwesY3M4dXHb-FV
right click, loop

What about /ironic/ screamo?
youtube.com/watch?v=WryeUFcW1uQ