/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

I know I stole the image from Reddit, suck my dick if you don't like it Edition

>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/18/watch-the-warden-gameplay-trailer
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/04/13/warden-guide-skill-lines-and-abilities

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/videos/133603967

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/330377/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-7-10

>Latest PTS (public test server) patch notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/335600/pts-patch-notes-v3-0-0

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [New Player's Guido]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @the_kyrox for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is this game worth playing?
bird.gif

Other urls found in this thread:

esomap.uesp.net/esomap.html?world=358&x=136230&y=901611&zoom=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Telvanni robes look terrible.

just make people below cp 300 unable to do vet dungeons okay. i'd even settle for 160

You're in?

Please dont post pictures without spoiler.

I can't, my @ name is all over any screenshot I post

Yes. I can answer a lot of quest things, just no build/CP change questions, I don't care.

What would happen if you were to leak something? Did you read the agreement term?

please god someone tell me how i can get to betnikh

also does being a stamina melee ever stop feeling terrible or should i just give up and go magicka for nightblade dps because dear lord this game seems brutally unforgiving to melee characters

Well for one thing i'd get banned and probably in legal trouble. I can leak details, but any screenshot would have my name on it.

Dwemer mounts?

Yes, in crown crates. There are silvery/bronze variations. They're fully mechanical, rather than mounts in armor. There's also a fabricant kagouti and several fabricant pets.

>how i can get to betnikh

find a boat

>ZOS crown crating the cool mounts
Bullshit

Can we get a pvp/pve class(build) tier list?

itty bitty bosmer waifus

Best waifus

So I've been considering leaving the wildstar community for ESO. How is the game's state as of now? I haven't played it since Beta and just after release when first person was still shit.

assuming i'm not an absolute mongo, what is the entry level CP i should be at for DLC vets?

i'm ~cp200 right now and fairly certain i'm pulling at least my weight as far as numbers go, but are the vet dlc dungeons as rough as people make them out to be? or are they just assuming being cp300+ will account for people potentially being shit?

What was this 16gb update just now on PS4? Is that the same as the

thing

I'm like brand new to this game did something just drastically change that will make the game not fun anymore

like did I just join world of warcraft days before the release of lich king is it happening to me again

>tfw just found out about all those easy daily in cheydinhal
>tfw no more anniversary boxes.
What else can I do to make mad money? Pledges?

Can you join/work with the Telvanni?

What are Dark Elves good for? They get a boost to Stam and Mag, but splitting your resources is a shitty move.

magdk and being a vampire

Quick guys what's the best looking style for medium armor?

Their fire damage bonus is meaningfully significant

Bosmer a cute

So are they sending invites to the morrorwind beta in waves or am i fucked?

Yes. They are appropriately crazy.

A slut

Dunmer

Ra Gada.

post cute bosmers because ive never seen a cute bosmer in my whole life what are you guys talking about those niggas are weird and square

Remember how people said they would add shit to skip the 20+ day research thing?

haha...

Mercenary motif.

esomap.uesp.net/esomap.html?world=358&x=136230&y=901611&zoom=11

With Blood Altar, do they mean you get 600HP per second per enemy? Or just "as soon as there's one enemy around you get 600HP per second" ?

why did this game fuck me

my character sounds like a moaning retard during power attacks

this is not what the voice sample was in character creation now i have to start over what the fuck

This is you now. Do not run from your fate Vestige.

Is this game dead?

you gotta test voices in game before you settle on one

This general is.

More popular than ever and morrowind expansion coming out soon will be a gigantic boost

did morrowind add that new rune skill line?

I really wish they would, I would buy that shit in a heartbeat.

Then listen to people on the forums complain how they were loyal from the beginning, and its P2W.

>I really wish they would
You're in luck

my wet dream of roleplaying a Telvanni mage will finally come true

one handed and rune skill line?

This sword worth anything for the five piece to sell, or should I just decon it for parts?

Can I make templar thief/assassin type character?
I'm fine with using all weapon except staffs.

it's worthless

Rich has said in an interview they're not adding new weapons with Morrowind. They're not going to sneak it in. They'd be dumber than they already are to add a new weapon and not hype it.

I hear that a lot.

Why did you gold out a random inferno destro staff?

you can plainly see it's not random, it's crafted and why not? set staffs worth anything go for more money than that user probably has

should i buy a copy of the jester event health+stam+stam regen drink before it gets rarer?

Anyone?
Also. Is nightblade generally better choice for that type of character?

that's so lame they should just make the voice samples accurate what the hell. and you can only delete 3 characters? so fuckkkkkk

I'm just gonna roll with it yea whatever. it literally sounds like shes a retarded person forcing herself to vomit though, during power attacks. it's the second to last option in female orc voices btw in case anyone is making an orc and was considering this voice be warned my friends

The only real advantage nightblades have is the ability to hide for a few seconds (think of it as invisibility), which lets you just run through enemies you couldnt otherwise sneak around. You can roleplay a house pillaging thief as anyone, you just need to sneak, everyone sneak works more or less good enough for that.

It does add to the roleplay to be a stamblade though i find. And stamblades can 'escape' getting caught easier. But then you can just slaughter the entire town guard at high levels anyway so thats, again, just roleplay.

>slaughter the entire town guard at high levels
u wot m80

>that's so lame
'choice' in MMOs always leads to simple tedium and uncertainty. They should just have one high quality professional voice for each race and leave it at that. Choice is an excuse for subpar work and imbalance because 'you can pick the one you like XD'

Wood elf female F is the best wood elf female voice. Ive done the work for you friends :^)
Breton female i cant remember i think its A?

You need to check power attack, AND horse riding sounds, as well as jumping sound, and damage might be a good idea too.

What about gameplay? pvp, pve, farming. Does NB have advantages over templar in efficiency and speed and vise versa?

did they buff guards?

hey do me a solid and find out the best female orc voice

Honestly templar is better at all things. nightblades are weak and fragile and their only advantage is high burst damage.

Now, if you want to bypass mobs in a dungeon, nightblade will do that. You can run through the groups blocking the coradoors with your hide, but thats the only real advantage

Magicka templar is basically solo pve dicking around king and always will be since it can just spam an aoe attack that heals it. Drop a few other aoes in the meantime and you are a moderate dps healtank. Not to say its the best from all points of view, but its simple and straightforward and that means its hard to fuck up after playing for 20 hours straight.

You should be rolling a magicka sorc right now though to comply with the meme of everything but magicka sorc and warden being shit when morrowind comes out.

If you dont care about that and want to roleplay a sneaky thief then go stamblade, there will be suffering, but it feels right to me. I rerolled a lot of characters and settled on that for this very reason. You will always be a fake if you become a sneakthief on anything else.

>Vvardvark

cute

Yo friend, returnfag here.
I've recently crafted a lv. 1 set, and for some reason the set bonus was double that of a set the same level as my char.

is this a known bug or some shit?

I just found one for 25k and bought it. Its 35-50k everywhere else i looked. Did i do good?

Anyone have any screenshots or pictures of the telvanni mushroom tower from the beta?

Beta screenshots get covered in your @Handle so probably won't see many people doing that. Nothing to stop one asshole from getting you reported.

Thanks for the info.
One thing tho. When you said "templar is better at all things" did you had Magicka templar in mind or stamina?
Because I like to be close and personal and despise using a staff.

tfw idk what to do with myself after the anniversary event, MUH MOTIFS

That's against the NDA, user.

He means Magicka Templar.

oh wait you can delete 3 per 24 hours I thought it was only three per account like forever. ok im gonnna figure this out

ok I just figured it out it's the 4th voice option

They're immortal afaik

I've read that the Spriggan's Set is pretty good and I am currently working on my traits to get Nightmother's Gaze before farming Vicious Ophidian so I can dress like the best STAMBLADES.
What is the best way to get the world drop set pieces though?
I got a green ring from a dolmen but I did multiple delves and a couple WB and only ended up with Vampires, is this an RNG thing, or does the actual area matter?

Ok, so before this research thing gets out of control, what am I looking for that's actually good and not just for the sake of completionism?

Ripped this from the UESP page:
Set pieces can be found from multiple sources:
Delve bosses will now drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
Overland group bosses drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece from the zone they are located in.
The above is also true of Unstable Anomalies found in Craglorn.
Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone.
Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
Quest reward items from major quests have been updated to now be part of an item set.
Many quest rewards’ item qualities have been rebalanced, meaning that the most important quests in the zone will now reward blue-quality items. (Combined with the above, these will be blue-quality set pieces.)

what about taking a picture of your screen with your phone?

the mushroom tower is my big draw. :(

jewelry only drops from dolmens at a 100% rate, randomly in chests and has a small random chance of dropping from mobs in the zone

training when you're starting out
sharpened
arguably precise
arguably decisive

OK so it is a random chance then, oh well not like I was doing anything important.

And for armor?

Also, is there a difference between swords maces and axes? Or is it just the 2 passives for 2h and 2w?

Then people lied to me.

Training early on
Divines
Infused
Reinforced

I think it's just the passive difference

Lol you're seriously advising the guy who wants to be assassin/sneaky to be a templar over NB?

I mean you can be a templar thief but a NB will always be better at it because they have cloak.

That's dumb.

I really hope in the next elder scrolls game they have different move sets and intrinsic properties instead of just a damage number.

But, I'm sure it's just going to be even more casualized than fo4

>the argonian watches from the shadows as the two cats slowly caress each other and he begins to slowly erect the spine of pleasure

Well to be fair in my first post I did ask "Can I make templar thief/assassin type character?".
It's just the idea of playing something like a Witchhunter really appeals to me.

Also check out the pages for the delve and world bosses for teh zone. Some drop special named pieces that have set stats. Like the ghost WB in bangkorai, drops spriggan 2 handed axe in sharpened as a named drop, always blue.

>better because cloak
Ive mentioned all these points. You really dont need any of that to go around stealing shit in pve though. His question was whether he had to be a NB. I then went over what advantages NB does have, that i think it feels a lot better being a NB, but that NB are also weak and if he doesnt mind giving up those specific advantages he can still roleplay a thief on anything else, and that magicka templar will let him dick around in solo pve in general the comfiest

To be fair you can be sneaky if you stack up on sneaky things. So you don't have to be a nightblade but it helps.

Like:
Being a Khajiit or Bosmer
Being a vampire
Wearing sets that reduce detect radius
Wearing sets that remove stealth movement penalty
Being a nightblade

Interesting, I got the bow from the one quest didn't know they were set traits too.

Decent. More players than FFXIV, less players than WoW.

Nightblades aren't weak though. Weak in what sense? Stamblades are harder to play sure, but even they can complete all content.

>stamblades
The lowest survivibility of all classes, not the highest (sustained) damage output. Locked into dps as the only viable role. More difficult. Its a net loss.

Can complete all content? People have done the hardest content with a broom and bucket. But you have to work for it, which means you gain nothing that you arent getting psychologically from the class 'being a nb' for all these sacrifices.

What is "viable" and what isn't doesn't matter unless you plan to do 12 man vet trials.

The class has nothing but strikes against it, the only advantage it has is from a roleplay/immersion standpoint.

"It doesnt matter if its bad" doesnt make it not bad.

It's not bad though, it can dps and tank perfectly competently. I say this as a stamblade main of course. I queue as DPS/tank for vet pledges because I have sets for both, I get vma leaderboards every week etc. And obviously there's no such thing as a stam healer.

Like every other class a stamblade should be able to achieve 25k DPS which is sufficient for all content; how is that "bad". Yeah a magsorc can do better but you don't actually need better for anything that's not vMoL.