/fhg/ - For Honor General

Because no one else was going to make it edition.

Previous Thread: >New V105 patch is out for PC/consoles reveived the patch earlier today.

forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-288027-16/release-notes-for-v105

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)
or Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=jETgDKRUlgc
reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/66c2xb/not_today_warden_not_today/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that rolling out of Shoulder Bash doesn't put you at a stamina disadvantage.

clips.twitch.tv
/BlatantAbstemiousSharkJonCarnage

>reveived

is this game even alive anymore?

If rolling away is the only thing you can do against Shoulder charge, it might as well be a disadvantage.

Has anyone else not gotten their round 3 rewards yet?

We are closing in on end of round 5, goddamn ubisoft.

>pastebin
>(embed)

The last OP bamboozled you real good here.

It's not the only thing you can do though.

Turns out it doesn't even matter and large amounts of players are unable to download the patch, me included.

I miss metaldad....

If nobody else was going to make it, perhaps there was no need to make it at all.

You roll away only if you keep guessing wrong

you scared him off with your hungry asspussy.

Orochis are literally unbeatable. You can't deny me. I fucking hate them more than anything else and I hate playing against half the shitty fucking spam characters in this mess of a game.

So I'm not the only one that fought the Captains in the training yard, right?

If you are going to complain about the game when you only have a couple of hours in it then you need to go and stay go

well tell me user what kind of orochi assraped you?Zonespammer?

I've been playing for ages and I fucking hate them and I hate you

All I can imagine is Momji in the background in a smug face

god bless this woman and her perky nips.

>wait for a while to see if they do something else other than training
>nobushi charge all of them

Literally every single one I have fought, spamming dashes, attacks out of nowhere, hitting me through shit, fuckin done man

Fuck off, shill.

They can be very hard to deal with then they feint the top heavy and then go into top light. The best thing to do is expect top light and zone, and once you get his pattern you parry the top light and punish. Also doing your own attacks of course.

If they spam dashes just wait for them to come close and guardbreak them
keep your guard left/right and guard up only if you see them attack
don't blame us,blame ubicock if we hit you while you block,it something common that i see 99% of the time when i play orochi and i know it's annoying

>Waah i can't beat a char that only attacks from 2 sides
git gud look at the animation for the zone

Momiji actually got stuck in spawn during that run of the mission.

>no nerf for Warden
Depressingly unsurprising.
>Conqueror's notes actually include complaining that Warden couldn't shield bash into double light on him
Whichever Warden maining dev that's doing this needs to face the rope.

This is something that more people need to realize. The animation is really what is the give away. The indicator could be anything, and they all look the same.

The people who reliably parry lights recognize the animations, even if they don't consciously realize it.

>patch wasn't enough to rekindle my desire to play law, let alone duel with him.

All it really took was a law mirror match, and the subtle nerfs they made.

>patch finally unlocks the level 1 paints that were locked because uplay lmao
>now the knight/viking/samurai attack and defense paints are gone
why can't ubisoft do anything right?

I wish they'd remove the "You need X color paint for X team"

The only time you can use any of the other colors is in duels, which is almost never. It's not like everyone doesn't have a big fucking colored shield above their names. Let's have free-for-all colors.

I'd be fine with forced team colors, if all of the "special" colors you get from Outfits or Story Mode weren't arbitrarily restricted to neutral only.

>unlock outfit with a primarily blue color scheme
>not usable for blue team

Why does Warden need a nerf, exactly?

what

This, but for all colors. Why the fuck is Red Dusk not an attacker color? AND WHY IS THE CLOSET RED/BLACK/WHITE ALTERNATIVE FOR ATTACKERS REP 10? Why in the hell couldn't they just've let us pick out our own three-color combos, just with team specific options?

You new?

No, actually. I play high level players (rep 20+), and every single time they're able to counter Wardens. They've a glorified Orochi with an unsafe zone and a retarded top-light.

Go ahead, shoulder-bash at high level play and see what happens. That works on new players, but it's pretty easily countered if you realize the niche of the class you're playing. Adapt.

they're*

i mean there's a reason everyone bitches about warden pk and roach. Their shitter killers, so naturally only shitters bitch about them.

>ps4 patch just dropped
>get into duel
>PK
>pick Ken
>still can't open
>PK still attacks faster than the indicator
>get her down to one bar
>she just starts spamming zone
>die
>first round ends, they immediately start spamming emotes
>quit

Alll that hullabaloo for nothing eh? I'll just wait till ninja comes out then I'll see if the game is playable then.

>tfw prefer dominion because it's the least chat-drama heavy mode

High level Warden is all about shoulder bash.

Just look at Legion, he is one of the best players at the moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=jETgDKRUlgc

If you don't play like him, you are just low level.

That's why I like it. People just shut up and play, for most part. Recently it's been a lot of "GREAT MATCHMAKING UBISHIT xD" and people ragequitting at the smallest thing or as soon as the enemy starts snowballing.

Tru3Talent isn't even that good. He had so many chances to punish Legion, but he didn't for the sake of the video. He punished him with a few heavies, and then stopped because he realized it was effecient, and didn't want it to seem like SB could be countered. He could've done the Raider unlock bug, but he chose not to. Y'know why? To make it seem like there's a problem, when there really isn't. He wouldn't have lost the third round. It was fairly obvious that the Warden was going to use the zone attack. If he blocked it, he had a free GB and would've won.

Also, Legion utilized soft-feinting.

Lawbringer patch changes

>The Long Arm now guarantees a Side Heavy Attack (but not Top Heavy).
>Light Riposte applies Stun on Hit (Hit and Regular Block recovery branchings into Chain increased to 200ms from 100ms).
>Parry now guarantees an Impaling Riposte or a Make Way.
>Make Way has Hyper Armor, damage increased to 25 (from 20).
>Swift Justice (HLH) Light Attack startup decreased to 500ms (from 700ms), Top Light Attack damage increased to 15 (from 10), Side Light Attack damage increased to 15 (from 8).
>Book, Chapter and verse (LHL) Top Heavy Attack startup decreased to 1000ms (from 1100ms), Side Heavy Attack startups decreased to 900ms (from 1000ms), Top Heavy attack damage increased to 35 (from 20), Side Heavy attack damage increased to 30 (from 20), Top Light Finisher attack damage increased to 15 (from 10), Side Light Finisher attack damage increased to 15 (from 8).
>Judge, Jury and Executioner (LHH) 1st Top Heavy Attack startup decreased to 1000ms (from 1100ms), 1st Side Heavy Attack startups decreased to 900ms (from 1000ms), Heavy Finisher Unblockable attack damage increased to 45 (from 30).
>Removed Hyper Armor from Hit and Miss Recoveries for Shove.

Where are those nerfs you're talkin' about?

Ken's side step heavy is also still unsafe on block

I'm a rep 17 warden main and i do use pizza combos but holy shit that is just stupid he is ONLY doing bashes.

The problem is that if you go for an atack the Warden can cancel and parry, if you dodge he can GB you and if you stay still he can just let it go.
That's pure guess.
You should be able to react to it.

And yeah, Tru3 isn't that good.

Because that's the best opener in the game, why trhow an atack that can be parried if you can just spam shoulder?

I kept crashing when I opened crates on that mission, so I sprinted through the whole thing to maximize my chance of actually finishing it.

Yea I ran in and just dueled the kensei while the grunts just slowly paced around watching then I executed him and cheesed it without fighting anyone else straight to the elephant

You have been shitting up the last 4 threads crying like a child about the shoulder bash. We all read the notes that its getting nerfed next week, bitching about it now isn't going to change anything till then. Your insufferable bitching is annoying. Stop.

In revenge you cannot get a heavy after a knockdown right off the bat anymore.

I also noticed that getting a top heavy feels less consistent (after dashing forwards). Unsure about this note though.

Long arm isn't as spammy as it was before. They definitely did something to it.

Pissed they're finally nerfing your cheese character, are we?

I would too except half the fucking matches some schmuck on the losing team ragequits right at the end & ruins it for everyone else.

I dont even play the warden, I main the fucking Kensai, but your acting like a child and your a band wagon bitcher. I bet you cried last week over the Shug and the week before that over the Conq. Just stop. Your fucking toxic.

Do we have new patch notes already?

>The problem is that if you go for an atack the Warden can cancel and parry
thats one of the options, it can't be done on reaction to attacks faster than 600ms

Is there any good way to use the flail charge on conq besides in ganks/team fights where you can bonk someone with a top heavy as when they do something?

It's funny how you still think you're talking to one person.

Post the fucking (you)'s then

Not sure whats going on im getting inconsistent results. Don't have gear on

most classes have a very hard to execute high damage throw combo

its done with action queuing before the throw finishes
for example
warden
>sidethrow > before the throw finishes > side heavy and move in that direction > q top heavy right after for 70 dmg

pk has similar with 93 dmg

and lawmans combo is i ,believe, >forward throw > dash > light > top heavy

In before shopped.

If the Centurion isnt some Leonidas tier gameplay I have no interest

>he could have done the raider unlock bug but chose not to, to make it seem like there's a problem when there isn't
Do you even realize how retarded that sounds?
Read it again.
Do you see where some people would take exception?
Can you spot it?
>there's no problem because you can abuse a bug to escape it
Huh yeah ok, whatever you say t. scumbag warden

>pre-empting the charge with a heavy is an efficient punish and he deliberately stopped using it because viewership conspiracy bullshit
user, forgetting that the warden can cancel & parry that shit, you can see the irish-fag continue to attempt that, and the warden just stayed out of range.

What the fuck does that mean?
Valk is basically a Hoplite with a tiny shield.
Why would a re-imagined Roman Centurion be anything like a Spartan Hoplite?

I'll be a bit peeved if the Shinobi doesn't have some kind "get over here" ability with his kusari-gama.

you are wrong, he is right

raider is one of the best classes to counter warden
and he just stood there whining for the sympathy points

and
>not using "exploits" when they are allowed and then whining that someone uses them
better don't come to the tournaments or stay silent if you expect it to be like a regular 1v1 matchmade game

People are retarded man.

>one of the best classes to counter him
>loses 46-54
k, whatever you say

>muh exploits are legit tournament tactics
cancer, and unsurprising from a warden

tournament play != regular matchmaking

unsurprising to come from a whining shitter

>playing lawbro
>at the point now where everyone i face does the heavy -> feint -> grab combo or waits for you to do something
>no normal attacks land unless they're mid combo
>play against orochis & nobushis
>no penalty for them to constantly keep dashing backwards and creating gaps to spam heavies because you can't confirm a grab after a heavy parry.
>beserkers and pks just play the feint -> light spam game until you're either dead or they've been parried into oblivion, each fight's outcome feels random at best
>for some ridiculous reason big guys in for honor have slower guard changes, basically makes parrying/blocking impossible against these two when they know what they'e doing
>conqs just spam a vortex
>guard change is too slow for me to react between a warden left zone or an up light
>long arm of the law is one of the most telegraphed moves, basically worthless -- even if your opponent is in the corner he can dash in place for invul frames

lads I think I need to take a break. game just feels like i keep seeing the same shit every game and skill isn't really a factor.

I'd say there will be a feat involving tripping someone or pulling them in with the hook, if not an execution

>good at warden
>good at conq
>good at fucking lawbringer
>still shit at peacekeeper

Good, we don't need another abusive PK spamming crap up in this game until we finally fix her spam for console. Just keep improvong every other character

>tfw still haven't picked a main

>warden
>looks great but is boring to play
>kensei
>looks like shit but is great fun
>LB (pre-patch)
>looks great but is shit
>Raider
>looks great but is shit

So what are y'alls priorities with gear stats? Like in each category, which stat do you boost at the cost of which other stat?

For me it's:
>boost Exhaustion recovery/lose Debuff resistance
>boost Sprint speed or Block Damage/lose Execution health regen
>boost Stamina regen/lose Revive speed
>boost Attack/lose Defense
>boost Revenge gain by defense/lose Feat cooldown reduction
>boost Throw distance/lose Revenge gain by injury

That's the non game-mode/character specific, all purpose stat setup anyway. Like I could lose Sprint for Execution regen and Block res for Revive if I'm using an Elimination dedicated build for example.

You post like that's a bad thing. You're not a total shitter user, be proud of that.

Raider is fun if you learn how to pull off all of the moves the hero has. Imo, it's pretty rewarding to actually outskill another player, but yeah, it can definitely be an uphill battle But I play for semi competetive fun

>play as valk
>mix-up the shit out of a warden
>he gets revenge
>makes 0 difference
>more mix-ups
>execute him after a flawless fight
>error, session migration failed
lol you guys can dish it out but you can't take it, can you?

As far as I can tell Raider's moves are feint into stunning tap, waste half your stamina on an unblockable because you can't get a heavy off and then pray your opponent cant parry.

Remember, rep 3+ gear boosts 2 different stats but decrease one by a ton, and unless block damage or block dame resistance got buffed this patch, I wouldn't use em. Also debuff resist helps for lower effects bleed, stun and all that but just got nerfed for cgb time, which I barely discovered today, so it is still a pretty solid stat to buff

>play as valk
>these Wardens players, am I right?
,':^\

>hahaha my cancer beat yours
>can i get an upvote guyz?

Warden is pretty fun if you play a feint heavy game. I think my favorite is when I do top heavy, top heavy into fient then top heavy when they fall for the faint.

Yeah, raider is sort of a worse kensei, but the carry is fun I guess, and buff musclegirls

Did he even try to shoulder bash you? Did he even vortex you? Fucking Christ this is how Hitler killed the Jews.

reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/66c2xb/not_today_warden_not_today/

The warden didn't even abuse SB. He was just trying to spike him. It's like just because the other player is a Warden, it's fair game to be a shit head about it. It's a witch hunt on Reddit. Not sure why I read it.

9/10 times if you see someone bitching about Warden in game or in /fhg/ they're from reddit.

Fuck even bots can escape from the "vortex".

>t. kensei main

Why is it that I main LB and now post patch I can't win a match with him, especially a mirror match

>literally linking reddit

If anyone gives a shit about their thoughts or discussion just fucking go there and stay there holy shit

The issue lies in them being the majority. The voice of the community. It's a issue what they think, I read the Reddit posts because it can decide where this game goes in direction. They are fags though.

>High level Warden play doesn't happen because it easily gets countered
>Actually here's one of the best players nonstop abusing shoulder bash as Warden
>THE GUY HE WAS PLAYING AGAINST COULD HAVE COUNTERED BUT CHOOSE NOT TO SO HE COULD PRETEND SHOULDER IS A PROBLEM
Holy shit Warden mains are fucking pathetic

If the Warden's vortex isn't so broken what am I supposed to do as a Lawbringer? Dodge/Dodge>shove gets me hit and against a wall I have no idea what to do. Top light doesn't seem to come out fast enough either.

Take a couple bashes to find out if he cancels into gb a lot or just does the light attacks. If it's light attacks dodge and punish, if it's gb, cgb

Is there anything more boring in the game than a lawbringer mirror?

Problem is that LB can't punish it right now. Even if we did it only gives us a light.

Conq mirror.

Of you dodge the SB I think it's a free GB

lb goes into shove after dodge
if he waits, it becomes techable