/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread hot coffee on a cold night edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

tefl.net/elt/articles/home-abroad/cultural-differences-japan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiaki

I love my darling husband!

Magic midgets!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

JUNKO DID NOTHING WRONG

Is there anyone in this world who can teach me a lesson? Anyone?

Poster below me is a thot and will be punished accordingly.

The previous thread was so fast what the hell. It was fun seeing how many short people there are.

Also, reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

I'm a milkdrinker. Bend over.

What lesson?

You gotta deal with me in that position, I ain't budging for shit.

Mr. Monokuma's Lesson.

Tulpaman
Slutiness/crossdressing/corruption/exhibitionism
Sorry it's too hard to just choose one, I probably could make a miles long list

Post your top v3 waifu/husbando and kink
My kinks are (in no real order):mindbreak, corruption, loving sex, ryona, bullying, femdom, BDSM, Long hair, size difference, feminization/hormones, teaching a virgin about sex/first time kink,masks,intimacy,degradation, neediness, protection kink, and loving sex with hand-holding only one who comes close to some of my other kinks is Kiibo

I'll teach you a lesson Kuzuanon...
>Corruption
All of this patrician taste is so weak for my little heart...

Hoshi.
Also, my kinks are unknown besides badass shit.

Oh boy.

and i forgot to put crossdressing

you got good taste kuzuanon

I love you fellow Moefriend. We're literally the same in this.
What do you mean badass shit? Like knifeplay and stuff?

Angie, angie all the way! Nyahahahaha!!
i wasn't particularly interested in femdom until I saw Angie - she has great chances for that. also tickling, reverse-traps & genderbending, ear nibbling & neck biting, rope bondage, overall some vanilla stuff. I can't remember my other kinks right now.

Thanks. I'm sure you got good taste too.

...Well, I mean anything badass, not exactly dangerous.
My kinks, in particular, are shit I feel a man like me shouldn't be saying so I try to act cool.
But I am an exhibitionist so I love airing myself out if that makes sense.

I’m wondering if people realize that the Iruma sprite where she’s giving the thumbs down is actually kind of like her flipping everyone off. I don't think English audiences will get how vulgar that gesture is intended to be, since it has another meaning in Japan.

Guess I'm a thot. Punish me.

I already did this in last thread, but since you made a list, I'll make one too.
>Kaito
Crossdressing, big bottom tiny top (size diference?), blood play / hematolagnia, make-up, rope bondage/BDSM, collars, 69, piercings, neck biting and passionate kissing gangbangs, bukkake, dom and sub (like sub more), long hair. Most aren't really weird, I guess.
I'm probably missing a few, I can't think of more right now.

My top three are gore, humiliation and ryona.

oh huh, thats interesting. Now I kinda want a sprite edit of her flipping someone off

Secure loving relationships, raising a family, handholding

My favorite is Kiibo, and my fetish is maids/butlers, making it really obvious who my second favorite V3 is

Amami
Violence/ryona, gore, corruption, amputee, force-feeding (not weight gain), humiliation, pampering, (verbal) abuse, oviposition, saliva, emeto... and some other stuff I can't think of right now.

hoshi
crossdressing and bdsm

Ah shit forgot to post my kinks here. I am so, so sorry I can't spoiler text cause mobilefag but here we go.
Femdom, corruption, size difference, crossdressing, ice, bullying, masks, long hair, makeup, lipstick markings on body, crying, nursing, marking on body (writing things like SLUT and stuff), sub fighting back and domming me out of pent up anger, hotdogging, thighfucking, body worship....There's more but I can't think. Wew...

You mean this one? Now you've got me curious.

I like amputees too. I got some good amami amputee pics

furries

>Kaito
First time, BDSM, Blindfold, Petplay, Orgasm denial, Humiliation, Tentacle, Xenophile/Sex with aliens, Possessive behavior, Mindbreak, Stockholm syndrome

>spoiler
You sick fuck

Another one

I doubt NISA would have SC edit it for the English release, but it'd be nice. Kodaka was working on some changes to the script that supposedly delayed the English release a bit.

Holy shit, I forgot maids/butlers in my list , even though it's one of my favorites. What the fuck. But maid kinda fits in crossdressing.

Good taste by the way Kiiboanon.

Good taste!

Kokichi!
BDSM, bondage, breathplay, body swap, unrequited love, fantasies, enemies working together, foreplay, shower sex, genderbending, humiliation, degradation, ear nibbling, silence, straightjackets, thigh-high socks... that's probably about it.

It's shit but fuck it.

That's right, it does have another meaning in Japan.
You can get beat the shit up.
I do that pose all the time sometimes.

Amputee is great. The ones I have are either too nsfw to post or not that good looking.

Well, from paper, Hoshi and Iruma might be my favorites. As for fetish, it's vanilla.

And of course, bullying of Saionji. Because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Miu!
Feet

>post yfw the U.S release adds an ending where you can expose shirogane as the mastermind in chapter 1

Will add more cause why the hell not, some of you guys reminded me of other things.
Piercings, breathplay, royalty play, petplay, ear nibbling, orgasm denial, stepping on cocks with heels/boots, handcuffing, sensory deprivation/overstimulation, toys, 69, ass/thigh smothering, cockslapping, smoking, marking with a burnt cigarette. Please tell at me for my shit taste desu

You're as vanilla as they come, Bullyanon!

Man there really isn't anything to talk about. With V3 being the final game, guess it makes sense.

do you any any amputee korekiyo pictures? I only have one and I'm looking for more
Hello Bullykun!

Oh, now I found about it.

"Gestures that could be considered offensive by Japanese people include raising your eyebrows to say hello (it is a come on in Japanese) and thumbs down for bad (it means to “go to hell” in Japanese)."

So if you'd go flipping a thumbs down to yakuza you'd probably lose at least 5 of your fingers, huh.

>thumbs down for bad (it means to “go to hell” in Japanese)

tefl.net/elt/articles/home-abroad/cultural-differences-japan/

Hello Bully-kun. Hope P5 has been good for you. I'm going to start playing it again today. still in chapter 1.

Is this weird that I want Amami to pierce Shinguji's nipples and tongue?

You actally got very good taste!

>stepping on cocks with heels/boots
I can't believe I forgot this, too, considering I put that in a fic I wrote a few days ago. Also, I like your taste.

Yeah, once this tourist I saw at a bar I was working one time put his thumbs down and he got beat the shit up by some guys, poor him.

Is it more offensive than flipping off?

>Kaito
>Mind break, small top big bottom, bara, pecfucking, pec play, double penetration, ahegao, prostitution leading into mind break

Rantarou nii-chan! O-maneki Arigatou!

No, it's not more offensive, it's more or less the equivalent.

They said they're open to making more DR games in the future, so it's not necessarily the final game.

I looked in my folders, but it seems like I haven't seen or saved anything of amputee korekiyo yet, sorry

Indeed. Good things happen to whose who like good things. Such as humiliating, blackmailing and laughing at those who deserve in public!

Another lesson for kinkiest of fetishes, If something like hugs and gentle kisses are ok, headpats is clearly overdoing it and thus are unacceptable.

Hello, my fellow bully!

It's been three weeks I play this game, I'm at the fourth Palace. From my experience,
I think that everyone is going the same things as myself: clearing the Palace in one go,
or trying to achieve it at any price.

Imotossus!

Nah it's likely the final game since Kodaka hasn't mentioned any ideas even with spinoffs.

Yeah I'm basically near finished with the first palace. I just wanna get it all down today so I can jump onto chapter 2. Ryuji best boy.

Cool cool. Have this then

Patrician taste fellow Kaitoanon. And reminds me I forgot pec fucking / play even though I wrote a lot of fics of that, ugh.
My kink list keeps expanding.

Not at all, that's some pretty good taste my friend.
Aw I'm flattered. Here's a new question, would you act out your kinks IRL with a partner?

Kokichi!
Top kinks are watersports, tentacles, spanking, choking, bondage, and loving consent throughout all of it.

Ouch, that's pretty brutal. I've been bullied for using wrong gestures/words but luckily I was never beat up.

>wrote a lot of pec play

Nice!

now im interested t b q h

Indeed, Sakamoto is an excellent bro. As for Kamoshida, he's an excellent antagonist, as he make the player want to hunt him down on a personal level.

Did you ever fought at a bar, Kuzu-chan?

Nice. If I pictures of korekiyo with amputee, I will let you know.... somehow

....I don't have a partner (yet) and so I'm not that sure. At least femdom would be easy considering I'm a girl (girl). But aside from that, Id like to try orgasm denial and/or bdsm with a partner. But nothing too extreme.

just ask for moekiyo piss user, as I sent that request to taito and have heavily enjoyed how she wrote it. and now that I think about it, i have a new kink. DAMMIT

Well, it was a bar, so the people including the tourist were drunk. So it's understandable.

I fought once when i was working there... shitty drunk guy kept saying they ordered a drink which they didn't even order so I ended up getting pissed off so I ended up going on top of him and punching the shit out of his face.

Bear in mind I wasn't over my anger issues that time.

>Indeed, Sakamoto is an excellent bro. As for Kamoshida, he's an excellent antagonist, as he make the player want to hunt him down on a personal level.
Kamoshida was pretty convincing as an antagonist. He had some petty as motives but again what could you expect from the tutorial boss really? Ann is kinda ehhh for me right now.

Alright, I will inform you as soon as I see something!

>I fought once when i was working there... shitty drunk guy kept saying they ordered a drink which they didn't even order so I ended up getting pissed off so I ended up going on top of him and punching the shit out of his face.

>tfw Kuzuanon is more violent than the actual Kuzu

>its another I'm a domme until I get the dick episode
Stop right there.

Thank you! I also take headcanon and greentext requests, Aside from the fact I have a project I should be working on right now

Unfortunately, the fics are kinda lost in the abyss, as I never saved them, but I might write more of them in the future.

I'll put my updated list while I'm at it.
Crossdressing, size difference (big bottom / tiny top), blood play / hematolagnia, maids/butlers, make-up, rope bondage / BDSM, collars, 69, piercings, neck biting and passionate kissing, gangbangs, bukkake, dom and sub, long hair, tall guys, boots / stepping on dick (with boots), thigh highs, mindbreak, omorashi, pec fucking / pec play.
(That's a lot. I'm so degenerate the fuck)
I would act nearly all of them. I can't do long hair unless the other guy has long hair (and I don't know what I'd exactly do with the long hair, tie my own dick?); and bloodplay, as long as it's not my own; and I don't really have big pecs, so... But yeah, I'd do all the others.

No lovers around (and I'm not also the same oumafag who posted their list) but I wouldn't go to extremes - like trying amputee play or mindbreaking. Bondage I'd be defo willing to do.
I used to have a friend who was into gunplay & RPing as being kidnapped... Haven't seen her in at least 5 years.

Ewwww. Penetration grosses me the fuck out. I'd much rather do the penetrating with a strapon. And I said partner cause I'm gay

Hey! I am not that violent now, I used to beat the shit out of people who pissed me off! Now the most I do is laugh it off, curse them and only beat them up if they piss me off more than 5 times.
I have more self-control now.

I'd also like to try amputee play, by cutting your head off you fucking Oumong

Funny, I did something similar, but it was when a client tried to take money forcefully, when I had a part-time job.

Well, when you're a teenager, getting into the fights isn't really unnatural. And it's also feels really good, and more so if you're in the right side.

Well, his motive is Lust, no wonder he's petty.

Nah, Kuzuryuu actually killed a girl in a fit of rage, remember.

You should teach Fuyuhiko and Akihiko how to fight when they become 5 Kuzu.

>would you act out your kinks IRL with a partner?
Apart from size difference, fuck no. I don't want a bitch to make me retarded by choking for too long, and the kinks I'm in the closet about are socially unacceptable.

>Well, his motive is Lust, no wonder he's petty
He should have banged the sensei from our class. I sure would have.

>implying Peko didn't do the killing

Yeah, especially when stupid ignorant pieces of shit refuse and make your job harder than it already is.
Glad I'm not working right now.

I plan to, when they turn 5, I'm going to teach them some fighting styles and self-defense so they can beat the shit out of fuckers.
Bijin-san keeps thinking I'm saying it as a joke though.

>that chart

Sauce?

>Brain eating
... That's a real thing now? I thought skull-fucking was already really terrifying, but holy shit.

>I plan to, when they turn 5, I'm going to teach them some fighting styles and self-defense so they can beat the shit out of fuckers
I taught my little brother how to fight around that age. It's appropriate. I plan on teaching my daughter that when she turns 5 as well but she's got 8 more months to go before she's born.

>Dear GOD
thats honestly horrifying ugghhh

I have such good taste, don't I?
If you can imagine it, it is somebody's fetish.

Kamoshida had a thing for his pupils and not for his colleague, since his colleague might very well be taken by Joker himself.

Also, I was refering to Sato, the girl who killed Kuzuryuu's sister, and then killed by Kuzuryuu himself. Still mad that Kuzuryuu didn't had any character developpement after becoming a murderer in anime.

My boss actually praised me, but also warned me that you should never overdo it, because the bastards might come at night and break the windows od the bar with stones. He was absolutely right, so I didn't maked any beating of clients since that day.

Your kinks aren't that terrible Kaitofag. I only put long hair as a fetish more for cosmetic purposes. I'm a sucker for men with long hair.
How cute!
>Identity theft
KEK

Iruma uses 黒幕 which thus far has always been used as the word for “mastermind” rather than V3′s preferred 首謀者

This is interesting. I thought the characters dropped the idea of a mastermind in chapter 1.

Yeah same, I believe it's important, Bijin is just sort of a pacifist. Which is ironic considering the times she tries to fight me "fair and square"
But damn, that sounds good man, I wish you luck on your parenting, assuming it's your first time.

Lucky you... my boss fucking fired me the next day, saying I was bad for business, I told him I was glad anyways, but yeah, I will probably find work some other time, I graduated anyways.