/tosg/ - Tree of Savior General

Previous Thread: >Future Improvements: Chat UI and Trade Policies/Auto Match, EXP Tomes and More
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=903
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=905

>Plans for Combat System Changes (the great rework coming early summer according to IMC)
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=920
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=934
youtube.com/watch?v=okFGAS_Y6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=DhJP5wJPa0o

>Combat rework spreadsheet (informations from kTest)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w96wEplRalplgC4f0TTyiYqXNZfIVZopUbTNFUX_be8/edit#gid=0

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=936

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=925
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777iee.1a3a5565.2a3a5a6a75.1121354454.152a345675
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134449ff.23334455.14213545.1f283f516571.153555.1a2a314455
tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/203204
tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/143120
tos-ktest.neet.tv/items?type=Mace&order=cdated&f=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/bullies/

Finally about to rank up to Plague Doctor C2, this is my final build and rotation, is pic related also how other Diev/Miko/PD play the game?

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#411777iee.1a3a5565.2a3a5a6a75.1121354454.152a345675

Why is the game stuttering so much after this last patch? Is it just here?

Is cute EVEN alive at this point?

I saw a cute an hour ago.

Is this a good price?
Literally none on the market that I've seen
It's best in slot offhand for archers,corsair and extremely good for SR I guess

Klaipedo

>step #2
>use 8 skills before Clap so DM runs out
Amazing plan user.

Fade > CD statue > Safety if needed > Tree > DM > Clap > run your face on your damaging skills keybindings
You NEED DM for Clap and really want it for Incineration and BDS.
Only use Sweeping before Aursine, or Owls if you don't need Aus.

Also
>no cure
This is a joke right?

>fucking with the OP guilds again

Overpriced compared to other ones I've seen but sell it for whatever you want, almost nobody is shooting for orange recipes now so the bee fags can pony up or piss off.

If you guys miss linking to a new thread until the last one days this general is officially dead and should not be remade anymore.

This is your last chance.

Don't worry I'll keep making the threads then
I don't know what happened to the other threadmakers but I don't mind the little bit extra work

I'll also include or exclude anything I'll deem fit, provided a good reason exists

such as removing/adding guilds from and to the OP
adding/removing links etc etc

>10 mil tax
>up to 7.5mil in fees

>>use 8 skills before Clap so DM runs out
More like 5, clap doesn´t affect sweeping or divine might

>You NEED DM for Clap and really want it for Incineration and BDS.
Not necesarily NEED, an extra 5 seconds is nice, and most everything will be dead with maxed Incineration and black steam, maybe movie world tree, owls, zemia and lamia before divine might, that way you get lvl 7 Ausrine, lvl 7 Clap, and lvl 6 steam, lvl 7 pandemic, lvl 11 insinerate?

>if you don't need Aus.
Who doesn´t need Ausrine? Why would anyone give away basically a minute worth of invincibility?

Remove coffehouse from the OP because capyba seems kinda like a mean person

This is why I hate the fucking market, it encourages excessive undercutting and prevents items from reaching their actual value in cases of inflation since the seller has to eat a tax.

Did they ever fix the stupid head-glitch while moving where it looks like your head faces south as you run around or fight? Pretty much made me not bother playing this.

That guy has to be insanely rich to just throw 10m into posting fees just like that.

Must be a necrofarmer.

>>More like 5
>Sweeping
>Tree
>Aus
>Zemyna
>Laima
>Owls x2

>lvl 7 Clap
Not affected by Sweeping

>Who doesn´t need Ausrine?
Do you need Aus for every damn mob you kill?

You're also using the skill that gives you -20% CD in the middle of your rotation, that makes no fucking sense.

The commission fee for 7 days its 2.5% of the selling price
for 1 day its just 1%

All citizen must pay taxes

True, we had no general for some 10 minutes. Ded game and general.

What's the actual value of an item? If you can sell it for 1mil, why not try for 2? If that takes, try for 3. Nothing has to inflate and suddenly you're pricing it related to that. people just get greedier and greedier until it stops working.

Play with the keyboard and not a controller or stick to your consoles.

lol

The market fees artificially stop me, I can't continuously offer my item at what I feel it's worth because it'll just drain money through tax. As a result I just hoard my items that are valuable but low demand due to difficulty to use like orange recipes.

Don't roll LinkerThaumaFF to farm
Roll Corsair

>0 cure
>0 carve
>4/5 clap
I hope you have a skill reset somewhere

Carve is useless desu

>5 * 3 multihit
>ever useless
Have fun auto attacking eggs in ET

It happened with both, and how I play a simple mmo with 4 buttons doesn't matter you autistic cunt. I asked a simple question, if you can't give a simple answer then go fuck yourself.

Better?

Hey /tosg/ 2 cleric 2 div monk it's a mistake? should I reset for 2 prist? There is a class reset?

I'd still SZ after Laima

Its fine
Monk is a standalone class anyways
Priest usually helps more from monstrace but its not really a requirement
There is no class resets currently but a big event that will overhaul the game will give you the opportunity to reset sometime in summer

Thats what I meant I just got the two icons mixed up

>writing down a rotation for Tree of Babies
wew
if you mash your face against your keyboard repeatedly you get the same results

Not everyone is a doppelnigger, kiddo.

Is Kagura dance actually useful? Never seen anyone use it.

It's OP as fuck if used properly.

Is there a video or anything? I would like to see 4 doppelniggers and a miko party

Why is portium so expensive compared to the other crystal mines mats?
Any other place to get those or why?
I keep getting portium desu

It's the most broken skill in the game, but only used for endgame pve.

It seems to drop slightly less than others.

this is hella funny to just look at

Thanks senpai

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134449ff.23334455.14213545.1f283f516571.153555.1a2a314455

Cookie-cutter HOPGOON. would you change anything or this is fine?

The exorcist head bug? Less than before but it still happens.

oh late, but that is korean tos
we get that soon*tm

I wonder what kind of skills will PD receive in C3. It already has a lot, maybe they will just give it one.

i'd remove pelt for sword 2 just for more pain barrier

Someone post the image with all the class icons

Ew, how does a bug like this last well over a year after release?

Welp, gonna skip this then.

Don't.

Pelt is pretty useless user, pain barrier stops you from getting knocked on your ass

>the best by far pull in the game is useless

>needing to pull when aggro quests exist
>grinding anything other than alemeth

>needing to pull when aggro quests exist
Aggro quests are shit and this game has an aggro cap, which can only b raised by, guess what, Swashbuckling.
>grinding anything other than alemeth
Because you'll never do dungeons or play with a party right or even farm mobs for yourself right?

Pelt gives you:
>The best pull in the game
>+25% Hp
>+17% defense
>+18% evasion

Meanwhile sword2:
>+5 (five) seconds on Pain barrier
>some hardly noticeable damage increase on Concentrate and Gung Ho

Hey man it's your build, if you want to be knocked on your ass more often then go for it. You'll find yourself barely using Swashbuckling towards the end of it. I certainly don't have much use for it in my fencer anymore.

Is this the best PVP class in the entire game?

Just get a Meltsis slut.

Haha funny stuff for sure

But I dont see any of this on it

Why aren't you playing Wugushi, user?

Your blunt bonuses will be shit after the rebalance.

Try harder

> not windmill murnobi

I'm actually considering going Sword3>Rodel3>Corsair>Murmillo due to the rebalancing patch. Swordie don't get helmet buffs or taunt like peltasta but I feel like PBarrier + Restrain are already good, putting the new Pommel Beat it might actually deal quite a hefty amount of damage with it.

>not sword 3
>pvp
kys

>sword 3
>on tree of +90 SPR bracelets

Pain barrier os overrated

restrain dumbo

Lies. It's not happening to me anymore when I use my PS4 Controller.

Come on, Kim. Give us the ktest patch.

Wait warmly deer Savior!

exactly, retard. restrain does literally nothing on 2x +90 spr rings+max petamion+30 spr new pants

I never seen any person wear those

was the vienaazis mace really nerfed?

In ktest it's inferior to rods for magic attack.

Really inferior? I mean, inferior to 270 rods or 315 with only one slot? The raw int bonus was gone? 111 int seems massive on the new formula

No it's still extremely good if you dont plan to transcend it for magic damage

tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/203204

It has like 200 less magic attack than the 315 purple rod and the purple rod still has a good chunk of int on it (was it like 60?).

111 int is like 270 magic attack with the new formula (despite stats being reworked, they're still kind of shit and make up a tiny fraction of your damage).

still ugly ass mace
cute Rod all the way

Will anyone even use maces post rework besides Chaplain, Druid, and Inquisitor? Those are pretty much the only "hybrid" classes the game even has that I can think of.

yeah my interest is to keep a deluxy five hammer for alts not worth transcending...

analyzing both stats...

widia post changes:
tos-ktest.neet.tv/items/143120

1062 raw matk
60 int (how much matk is this now? 130?)
60 spr
13 m.amp

=~1200?

mace:
860 raw matk
111 int
+/- 244 matk (min max)

=~1374?

Also, does squire buff give matk to maces now?

1 INT = 2 m.att
and 7 m.att all 10 Points (like 5 extra m.att)

120 + 30 ?

60 int is 162 magic attack.

Also you got to remember, SPR will be important now since abilities actually use SP and for a wizard 60 SPR is like 600 SP (for a cleric it's 480ish).

SPR/SP is not bad but not really needed on gear, at high lvl for Wiz. its just a tiny bonus

Yes squire will also buff matk now
Like I said its still extremely good but less so if you plan on transcending it

I would still transcend it if they made those tradable but I dont see it happen

That's okay, I'll keep it.

but.. what if those new 315 weapon fro mhg (even one slot ones) becomes better than the mace (like, just give one bad 1 slot for each of your mage alts and stage 2 it (cheaper thant a lv 7 gem+socketingprice)...

Sure they may be
But we dont know how hard/easy it will be to farm them how high or low the supply of those will be

If you order on ktest by date created you can take a look at them

tos-ktest.neet.tv/items?type=Mace&order=cdated&f=1

But they have varying degrees of rarity and power

It's an AMD bug, afaik. Zoomy plus fixes it if you change the X position. I personally change it by 1 since it starts bugging out if you turn it too much.

Blue/Purple 315 HG will probably be pretty slow/hard to drop. Dont bet on getting many of them.

How many times has everyone done the cherry blossom event? I'm at 110 now with no interesting drops besides dawn crystals.

>I'm at 110 now with no interesting drops besides dawn crystals.
hehe

I only do it on low levels from free exp
Dont expect anything
ANYTHING from it
has probably a 0.000000000000000^10 chance of getting a battle bracelet

SPR doesn't help resist shit after rebalance.

Just a reminder, this update will fuck up stats worse than they are right now. The ONLY thing it'll fix is the difference between a person with shit gear and a whale will be smaller.

If you need a comparison, right now 329 Str or Int gives about 730 damage (329 is the amount you get purely from levels).
After the update you get 817 attack from 329 Str, or 881 magic attack from int.

However, weapons have basically gotten 4x damage.
A +15 stage 10 level 315 purple sword right now gives 4166 to 4816 damage. After this update the same sword 5427 to 5748 damage.
You'd also get 1 + your level bonus damage to attack and magic attack.
Which means if all variables are the same, a person before this update has 5231 to 5881 damage. Of this his stats make up 19% of the damage if you average the damage range.
After this update the same person would have 6579 to 6900 damage. Oh this his stats make up 17% of the damage, again with averaged damage spread.

The difference is bigger for better weapons (315 orange/solmiki gear).

Literally the only thing this update is doing is making the difference between a brand new weapon and a fully upgraded one smaller, and it's nerfing dex.

Also if not for percentage defence (and basically no crits), after this update your damage would be fucking astronomically higher.

That's pretty much what the update is supposed to fix yeah, not sure what your problem is with it exactly.

2% less?

Alrighty, im uninstalling right now as i type this.

The developers said they were making stats useful.

All they did was nerf dex while str, int and spr are still useless. The only viable build now is full con since weapons provide a fuck ton more damage and you don't need int as a Wizard against high magic defence enemies anymore.

You also dont need CON.
(except minigames, but con meta there like forever)