/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Capitalism edition

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah Lore (DEEPEST)The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous Thread

>a perfect waifu is impossib-

You had your chance

Where the hell are Voltfin Trout for the Korok trial?
I've seen people saying Inogo Bridge at rain/at night but I've never found anything

How so? He was being triggered by things associated with her. The real deal ought to open the floodgates

>There are people that think that somehow Zelda always ends up with Link.
>There are people that think that Link is always a blood descendant of a previous Link.

I'd like these two group to speak to each other.

That's possible, sure.

But it is also possible that those memories from the photographs end up being most of what he remembers.

He may pick up other snippets here and there but his memory will always be full of holes. What he does know is that 100 years ago he was assigned to protect Zelda and the entire kingdom with her.

Besides, he may have never reciprocated her feelings to begin with.

Too alien for me. I like my waifus in more earthy tones

I feel like I forgot about something.

Doesn't Zelda still say they "You may not have all your memories but courage is never forgotten" line even if you get all of them?

>There are people that think that Link is always a blood descendant of a previous Link.

I have never seen anybody say that. As far as we know only TP and OoT Link are blood related. Neither of them ended up with Zelda, for that matter.

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Both are equally ignorant and do not understand entry level Zelda lore, which is a feat.

It's just a side effect of using the shrine of resurrection, you just gotta deal with it.

When questioned by the Gerudo Link does seem to already be in love with someone. The most logical candidate is Zelda but who can say for certain

She isn't sure you truly remember her hence her asking you when she sees you in the flesh. I gather that between that and the next scene you convinced her you did or at the very least said yes

(embed)

(embed Mipha)

Fi is like 4 memes old. We've moved onto Paya, then Riju, and now apparently back to true-form Midna
(zelda and miphafags have always been an irrelevant an uncultured minority).

However I know you'll keep posting that as long as you get (you)s

Whether I get (You)s or not I shall keep posting her.

A Riju and Midna are fine too

>She isn't sure you truly remember her hence her asking you when she sees you in the flesh. I gather that between that and the next scene you convinced her you did or at the very least said yes

>No "Who the fuck are you" option if you bum rushed Hyrule castle without doing anything

I've no problem with any waifufags tbqh

Confirmed you can contact Beedle before you finish the Great Plate.

Just made 10k in rupees unloading excess gear.

Can we safely assume that you're either dead, or severely incapacitated if we don't see your post in this general?

That or traveling through Europe with no internet to phonepost her

>implycationing that that would be a bad thing

Has anyone come across a place with a respawning Falcon bow?
The Sheikah sensor is a piece of shit that just keeps leading me to Swallow bows.

They are soul mates but don't necessarily get together every time

But they do most of the time

Also managed to get a Fire Rod.

Now I can play like it's the demo version.

Hyrule Castle, can't remember which room tho, just that it's indoors.

A fun way to light a field on fire, but not especially useful in any practical situation.

>not carrying one while in snowy places
>not killing everything with fireballs

I know the one, thanks for jogging my memory.

I prefer the Great Flameblade as my portable heater/lighter. It can light an infinite number of fires.

>implying this isn't the true route for all shrines and seeds

This is one Zelda game I just don't want to play by checklist.

What's the worst main series game, barring Triforce Heroes?

Link's Crossbow Training

AoL, but seriously there are no bad games, just games that are ranked at different levels.

That's a spinoff

That's just what Nintendo wants you to think. Wait until the next official timeline, you'll see.

>Midnaposting is back
I'm OK with this.

I'd say Oracle of Seasons. It's supposed to be a combat-focused game but all that really means is that the puzzles are shit and every room is full of a million bats.

I want more accessories. Where's my necklaces, chokers, bracelets, rings and anklets

I want to be adorned head to toe in gems

Isha, go back to your shop. You aren't allowed to rest.

What emotion is this expression supposed to convey?

>I haven't caused the hylian genocide yet

She may be wetting herself.

I was able to access the ore in the ravine that you have to cut the trees in order to make a bridge to get across it and get to the shrine.

same

A lot of Gerudo wear several rings, at least one anklet and 2 bracelets. Why can't I?

>I never used tree bridges outside of the tutorial

QUICK /loz/

Name my blue horse which I can't keep.

I used one to cross a bog in pursuit of a Korok seed. Had to get a rock across.

Clyde.

Smokey

Malboro

Anticipation at getting to fuck Link inside Van Ruta while Mipha's ghost watches

Bane

It's not even a big horse

I decided to head to the Rito place first after leaving Hateno and Kakariko stuff, should I like stop and explore on the way? I sorta just beelined straight to it on a horse so far, didnt uncover the map on the way. I usually try to explore every inch of an area before moving on but decided to do this, but feels weird

For you

U U U U

It doesn't look like Link is ok with his current situation in that pic.

Just do whatever the fuck you want

I activated some towers, found the master sword, activated some more towers and did some more shrines, got the master sword and only had 2 towers left, which were for Elding and Gerudo snowy mountains, so I left them be and did Rito, Goron, Zora and Gerudo. Activating the last 2 towers as needed. I explored most everything all the time, since the actual quests for the divine beasts are disappointingly short.

So yeah, just explore and go where you feel like it. I DO recommend that you enter new areas and such through their lowest levels/riding horse following the main roads first, because it's clear after 170+ hours in this game, that while you have the ability to climb, the areas and such were created in a way that look best and feel better if accessed normally rather than climbing and flying around. Just a recommendation, but horse riding in this game is just so fucking comfy, since they just stick to the road so you can look at places and mark interesting thing on your way, plus it almost always puts you close to the towers and shit.

I would also recommend you go to Akkala and talk to Purah's friend over there. It feels like such a long trip and the region tower is the best one to unlock. The start to the Zora's quest is also in the way, which I would say is better to do first than Rito, but don't do that right away and go to Akkala first.

Funny, AoL is my fav. I love the combat and the xp system.

Fuck off weirdo

This makes the game too easy

Also love the challenging difficulty, I usually play it without getting any Heart Containers.

underrated post

He shall henceforth be known as Clyde

Why is this thread so dead?

>dead
>underage
>cuck and probably underage
>underage
>dead
>male
Shit list.

Wow the ancient bladesaw is a complete rip-off 1000 rupees for 3-4 gurdian stalkers.
Gurdian hunting is a hobby of mine and i suggest farming tje ancient battle axe++ from major strength tests. They're free and hold as long as the sawblade

As someone said earlier we've cycled through all the waifus as far as posting pics, reasonable discussion, head canon, waifu wars and lewdness

You're supposed to kill guardians using the ancient set for the bonus, while drinking a 30min attack+++ elixir, while riding a horse for always crit attacks, using the bladesaw for maximum cool

Everyone wave goodbye to Clyde.

Well that's what im doing besides bladesaw because fuck that expensive shit and horse sounds impractical but i haven't tested that yet

Bye Clyde.

Horse is just for always critical hits, just walk around the guardian cutting legs and shit, they die so quickly it's funny

F

It manages them adequately.
They can't as effectively try to run away from you because you can keep up.

I parry the laser back with a shield, gotten really good at it

Yeah, sometimes I'll rip their legs off anyway for a change of pace.

How is it expensive? You should be swimming in Money and Cores even in the early part of the game. I'm still on the Great Plateau and look at what I've accumulated.

Somehow I never got the warm doublet and by the time I found the one the old man left to me in his will, I had bought one of my own.

I've been away from here for a while, so someone please tell me if this is old news: a fucking blood moon trigger in the Gerudo Highlands?

I have absolutely no idea what you're referring to

That's sad

It's fairly easy to miss if you just railroad through the plateau and just not explore every little nook and cranny

Just play the game in a way that you fully enjoy, there's no "wrong" way to play the game.

There's a hole in a large rock tower that is blocked by large rocks, due northwest of Gerudo Tower. When I used stasis on the big rock to move it, a blood moon happened. At 3:35pm.

Just went back to test it shortly after, and it didn't happen this time. But there's a nice big weapon cache behind the rock.

Can you mark this place in a map and post a pic of it?

Sounds like the standard "you've been playing for too long" glitch we've known about for the first couple days to me.

It's right in between Gerudo tower and Sho Dantu shrine to the Northwest.

Someone on the Zelda wiki really likes the Gerudo

Well can't blame him, can you?
Gerudos are just so fucking sexy.

Working on it now.

Funny thing is that It hasn't been super long. But I wouldn't be above saying it was a glitch.

Does the haste status affect gliding speed?