liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0fWyxPkZ_k
youtu.be/numDGqB98kM
youtu.be/UpVjflv-oMA?t=1h17m32s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for sleeper OP

>Not using the Mexican grill for the OP
>Using Hungering Jew

Just when you thought Hearthstone couldn't disappoint you more...

>faggots dont make a new thread when the old one is on page 10
>bitching about the random picture I use

Make your own thread next time queer

I crafted the mage quest on the first day of release, how dumb am I?

beetleberries?

>a worse Renounce Darkness is "sleeper OP"

yeah... nah.

>tfw this as a one of has saved me more times than any other tech card so far this expansion

Ice Block
>limited to one copy per deck
>cannot be added by any means to the deck once the game starts

Fixed

Just start playing mill decks.

shh don't tell them about my y'shaarj-barnes discover deck that I don't have because fuck spending all that dust on memes

>replace your cards with random arena trash that costs 1 more
Not even good to meme and I opened two fuck me

2 is fine, but removing it specifically from being randomly generated like quests and tokens would be a good start

Are they viable again? Because they got worse with every expansion so far

>there's a deck that's not curvestone! Nerf it! NERF IT REEEEEEE
you are the cancer killing this game

It is fucking unreal how utterly fucking BAD this game runs. Like I can barely describe, you have to experience it for yourself to understand the pain.

>Takes 12 fucking years to open
>Connecting to a game has a 90% chance of crashing the game and disconnecting you
>When you finally get ingame the game freezes every other turn or fancy animation effect a la patches unless you keep clicking the mouse like a madman
>Still crashes once every 5 games.
>Just had the weirdest fucking bug where I was playing a game, close to winning it, when Suddenly I couldnt click on anything anymore. no cards no options button no friends button nothing, but I was still connected to the game.
>Opening the collection or shop or arena or packs has an almost guaranteed chance of crashing the game.

This is on the same computer I've been using since before naxx. It never, ever got this bad before. I can play the game better on my god damn 2011 Iphone than on my pc. Will fucking blizzard with their gorrillion dollars a month ever make the game engine more efficient?

Against a freeze mage specifically? Probably. They generate so many cards it's hard to dump their hand. Plus ice block doesn't protect from fatigue. Seems like a meme counter.

I tried this out since I opened 2 and it's absolute garbage. You can't even use it to meme.

>it was my second one of the game

I make sure my mage opponents are met well and let me tell you. It never gets old.

Why aren't my bros at /hsg/ playing the most patrician deck right now, control paladin?

why couldn't Pyros (the mage lego) work a bit more like Sherazin? or perhaps give it 1 turn where it stays as (untargetable) egg on your side and then revives on the next turn as 6/6 or w/e
or maybe revive when x amount of elementals summoned/spells casted idk
would this have been too obnoxious or what?
10 mana Pyros is literally unplayable, and the 6 mana and 2 mana versions arent that much better

>that 2 seconds long freeze when your opponent concedes

>play brawl
>it's standard ladder

>mfw a rogue played this after playing crystal core when he got it from swashbuckler
>he loses because every card is a shit now
what the fuck do people think sometimes

Because I want to climb past rank 4

"I could win playing this boring ass deck, or I can take this rare opportunity to maybe do something crazy and fun." Just take your win and stop being such a dick.

At the very least, Pryos should have gotten a stat boost, 2 mana 2/3, 6 mana 6/7, 10 mana 10/11

or better eave one should have had a special ability
>2 mana 2/2 with charge
>6 mana 6/6 with taunt
>10 mana 10/10 add a fireball to your hand

there is no reason to play a fucking 2/2 6/6 10/10 in the mage class

It cant only be my garbage computer right? It has to be something with the game right?

Daily reminder that if you beat a taunt warrior, quest rogue, or pirate warrior that you must BM them to let them know they are weak and fickle for playing Tier SS decks

Does hearthstone have an aggressive combo deck for the thinking man?

>haven't played Hearthstone in a while
>get the Innkeeper line calling me a friend
>cry because I'm so lonely

It's the game. It is very unoptimized

Quest rogue

It's the network connection, not the game chugging. Jesus.

>aggro
>thinking
no

Exodia mage.

>Ice Block now makes you skip your next draw phase when played

quest hunter

>what do you mean I actually have to play against a human being? I just want to play solitaire!
your average magecuck ladies and gentlemen

literally new plant miracle

miracle priest

Ice block is fine

what flavour of rogue is better, plant rogue or quest rogue?

Why even bother fixing it
Just remove it from the game

NOBODY likes fucking ice block, it has to be by far the most hated card in the entire game
Just rotate it to wild and let it fucking rot

this
card existed since beta
suddenly shitters think it's a problem because me can't go face

>a Gallon of Chocolate Milk
How skilled does one need to apply for this?

card has existed since beta and card has been a problem and enabled the most cancerous archetype since beta

you forgot that part
people are just remembering now because mage gets to run two again and they got even MORE random spell generation (because apparently 8 random spells per game isn't enough) and specific secret drawing so newcomers and old players alike get to experience the sheer cancer of ice block again

card should have been rotated out as soon as standard came

I love it.
My Hemet Mage wouldn't be fun or even work without it.

What do they want with her?

This week's tavern brawl is AMAZING!

they want to take her bed roll
they are highly valued in raptor society

When was the last time freeze mage was a tier 1 deck?

>USA crushing the global games

can eushits recover?

Friendly reminded that starting tomorrow you should be saving for the next expansion.

I like ice block, you're objectively wrong.

Also, freeze mage is a patrician deck and I'm glad it's coming back.

>daily reminder that people who hate iceblock are exclusively aggro and curve shitters who cant fathom a game where there is strategy other than "whats the play that puts the most immediate pressure on my opponent"

Kill yourself if you hate ice block

Freeze mage is a necessary evil against overstated minion curve decks.
I'm glad it's still alive thanks to Blizzard's incompetence to kill it for the 10th time.

but I already started, got 1k gold

You know I am really liking how these are turning out.
youtube.com/watch?v=V0fWyxPkZ_k
youtu.be/numDGqB98kM
Gimme more ideas.

is he a reptilian ?
youtu.be/UpVjflv-oMA?t=1h17m32s

They want to sniff her

I like to spam arena when new expansion come out so I'm just starting. I feel like the next one is going to be ultra shit, but oh well.

>finally decided to try to grind to ladder
>made it to rank 10 in two days, further than I've gotten in years
>did it playing miracle rogue so feel like a scumbag
>tfw you got back into hearthstone after 6 months just because you like miracle rogue and now it's a tier 1 deck so everyone thinks you're a fag

I've been buying 50 packs each xpac with the gold from doing quests
enough to make 1-3 random meta decks depending on luck + another of my choice with the extra dust

it's all right like this for me

>Re-roll 40g quest.
>Watch and Learn!
>Watch a friend win in spectator mode.

A friend.
Th-thanks blizzard.

How does this look for a pseudo budget elemental deck? I need to do a shaman win quest and murlocs aren't cutting it. I'd appreciate some advice.

I wanted to do a more grindy deck with earth elementals and spirit echo but I couldn't find the room for it.
Only have 1 blazecaller and 1 sentinel. No Kalimos.

I'm smart

go do tavern brawl, the shaman deck is literally blizzard's elemental deck recipe

thoughts on the deck savjz is playing rn? could it end up being good? is it worth crafting yogg for?

>finally get a good hand
>enemy gets a shit one and concedes early

I've been lazy the past two and only saved around 3k which ended up working since MSG was shit and I got the rogue quest in my 30 packs from this one.
I'd add more cards to it t b h

I don't even know what deck you're talking about but now Yogg is so bad that he's honestly just worth dusting

>go play a fuckton of games with people bumbling around with quest rogue and roping every turn
no thanks

post battle tag, silly

so like standard?

I almost never see quest rogue in standard anymore. Only warrior, mage, and paladin for the past few days

reminder that this piece of shit can now report you to blizzard and get you permanently banned if he feels you take too long on your turns

what rank

Ok so I just played Quest Druid in Tavern Brawl.

What. The SHIT. IS THIS?

Who O.Ked this bullshit? This gotta be the worst card they ever came up with. This shit takes FIVE dudes to activate. It then costs FIVE mana. Then it doesn't even work with cards in your hands, only with your deck, which by the time you activate this shit is going to be like under 10 cards holy shit.

How could've they made a card THIS fucking bad?????

yogg is awesome wtf you talking bout nigga

>Annoying when you win
>Annoying when you lose
I really, really hope we get war with NK. I really hope it's nuclear, and I really hope NK can deliver on its almost certainly false promises.

Huh??

Where did this come from??

floating between 8-6

Doing god's Nozdormu's work.

interesting

Hell yeah. People who rope to be le funny need a good slap in the ass.

sounds like fake news

>Who O.Ked this bullshit? This gotta be the worst card they ever came up with. This shit takes FIVE dudes to activate. It then costs FIVE mana. Then it doesn't even work with cards in your hands, only with your deck
you're freaking out too much, in large part because the tavern brawl deck is shit
barnabus is a 6 mana 8/8 you can't play on-curve with incidental upside + incidental downside. That's it. Don't think too hard about it or expect too much from it.

some rogue was rope sniping kripp, he went on to say that he has gotten people banned and that blizzard does take action if you rope BM someone

the rogue fell for it and stopped roping him

but I doubt its true

hes gotten confirmed bans

that was a golden rogue too, smart move, i wouldnt want to have lost my account with that much time spent

details?

>blizzard does take action if you rope BM someone
You probably already realize this, but there's no way in hell this is true.

it was probably a temp ban senpai

>not believing that guy who adds you after a game and tells you his friends at blizz will ban you

btw browsing this on my 4ds that my dad who works at nintendo got me to beta test

it was actually permanent and kripp WILL go on a power trip if hes that salty

Does the 4DS let you go through time to when things were good and we were young? When /b/ was fun and we had no responsibility?

I hate losing so I don't play.

I'm rank 4 and I was considering getting legend for the first time this season but every time I queue I feel like I'm fucked.

nah. they wouldnt perma ban that. thats ridiculous. slap them 6 months tops. theyll never do it again, guaranteed. if they do, who cares? keep it on record, perma ban them next time