/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #490

''Lakeside Pirates'' Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11965358
strawpoll.me/12158769
strawpoll.me/12405766
strawpoll.me/12416723
strawpoll.me/12662425
strawpoll.me/12662462

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=V2n1TAuBRZA
youtube.com/watch?v=s8Rh4Pd68Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=7WsCUfYZbRE
youtube.com/watch?v=2bYIZv91dyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

490! Wowsers! Only ten more to go!

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Reminder that it's okay to cry, guise.

Max is #1

Don't remind me. Every time I look back and remember my old posts about what I thought everything would be like I get disappointed.
Thank god for fanfics, discussions here, and headcanon.

I'm more worried about them going into Samuel's room and finding it filled with nothing but bookcases full of red folders

Kate doesn't truly know Warryn yet.
As soon as she gets a glimpse of his flashdrive she'll never want to hear his name again.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

I doubt Kate is shallow enough to judge a person's worth based on their choice of film genres.

But what makes Warren the right person for her? She thinks he looks cute but that's a pretty shallow reason to like somebody as well.

Kate and Warren are friends, like most of Max's friends getting along. But I don't see much romantic potential between them.
If anything I see Warren and Victoria being more compatible. Both nerds, both insecure to an extent, and Warren being nonthreatening to Vic and he just being glad to get some attention.

>Warren and Victoria

nigga you what
Brooke and Warren makes much more sense because at least she'll return his feelings.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

I feel like Brooke is too possessive. Like she was bitching at Max for trying to steal Warren or something (Even when she's not interested in him).
But I suppose part of that is Warren's fault as well for trying to ditch Brooke for Max, I can see why that would annoy Brooke. Maybe the two of them could get along if Brooke lightened up, it could have all been a misunderstanding.

Oh God, where do I begin! Firstly he so smart! Like he has a perfect GPA and he explains to that dummy Max how everything was caused by chaos theory after 30 seconds of recap! Kate's quite smart too, but not as smart (the only person who truly matches Warren in GPA is Rachel Amber, and I think we all know she was cheating on her tests either through time powers or fucking her teacher) so she's in the right band of being able to mostly understand what he's saying and still be dazzled by his brilliance (way-hot submitting to ur man's genius btdubs). Not like dull Max who needs things explained like five times, lolz.

Then there's his gorgeous looks which we know Kate appreciates. And why wouldn't you? I mean just look at his long, flowing locks and imagine running your hand through that while he pumps into you. It'd be like fucking MacGyver! Which is so appropriate because he's smart like MacGyver too.

Warren, please. You're not the right person for her.

NO BULLY!

Why would Samuel have those? Isn't he a good guy? Or at least a little weird but harmless.
I kind of got the feeling he was going to be involved with Rachel and Max's power like he wasn't really a "person" but a native spirit trying to blend in.

He was meant to be with Max, as Chloe wanted it the entire time.

She took her up to the lighthouse for the final scene because she wanted Max to sacrifice her for Warren's cock, as represented by the phallic edifice. Throughout the game, Max keeps returning to the lighthouse. In the opening, she's led by the spiritual doe, which guides her to truth and safety in her visions. The doe saves her and, in doing so, leads her to the ivory tower, which represents both Warren's scientific knowledge and his cock.

Pricefield is not canon. Chloe knows that Max deserves a man that is loving and devoted, not the type who forgets about her for five years. Someone with a cock.

Max is drawn to the massive white pillar of thickness. Its virileness, like Warren when he hulks up, is irrestible. Whenever a vision comes upon her, she trembles with fear until she's at the lighthouse. Afterwards, she finds herself on the ground or passed out and gasping for breath after merely standing in the presence of the storm breaking structure of sheer magnitude. As she would after riding Warren's cock.

Chloe knows it's true. After their encounter with David, she ferries Max to the physical representation of Warren's mighty white shaft. When she and Max plan to search Blackwell, Chloe texts in the shadow of the monstrous veiny white tower. She knows what Max desires and knows that her nostalgia and sentimentality will prevent her from enjoying the pleasure of Warren's meaty fuckstick, a gleaming white polished hulk of man meat hidden in the folds of his baggy jeans. That is why Chloe beseeches her to sacrifice her in sight of the monstrous pillar of ivory white flesh that is Graham's lighthouse dick.

That is why he cannot exercise. The sheer size of his endowment makes running and jumping physically impossible.

Warren tells her the truth. And the truth is Max needs his cock.

That's not bullying and your imposturous use of an image of Chloe to threaten Alice is wrong.

Hey /lisg/,

My name is Nathan, and I hate every single one of you because I suffer from severe mental illness. All of you are well adjusted, intelligent, internet users who spend every second of their day discussing the social, narrative and moral issues presented in an award winning video game. You are everything good in the world and seeing your success reminds me of my personal failings thereby sending me into a blind rage.

Honestly, have any of you ever gotten an idea of why I call Warren a pussy?

I mean, it’s fun making fun of people because of my own insecurities, but assaulting Graham in a parking lot, let alone threatening a young woman with a gun when she's blackmailing me after I dosed her with date rape drugs, is taking it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to Kate's video on Facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot behind my back. I’m pretty much a total violent nutcase so don't do it to my face. I was emotionally abused by my father and discharged from care by a first rate therapist. What do you suffer from, other than feels after playing an emotionally impactful video game? I also get straight A’s because my father donates large sums to the school, and have been friendzoned by a hot mean girl (She never blew me; Shit would've been SO cash).

You are going to be called faggots and told to kill yourselves by assholes like me for most of your life. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me. I'm her bitch.

Already starting with the retarded copypastas at this point we could just replace him with a bot.

Reasons why Chloe is destined to die and DONTnod wanted it that way
>One moon disappears when Jefferson shoots Chloe.
>The second moon reappears as referenced in the newspaper in the timeline where Max saves Chloe and heads to San Francisco.
>Max wears a shirt with a butterfly, a reference to The Butterfly Effect. No explanation should be needed.
>Chloe references Max's vision coming true. Seeing the tornado was a premonition, a power linked to her Rewind ability. It was warning her of the implications of messing with time.
>Chloe's boot becomes stuck in the train tracks for no apparent reason, right as a train is coming. Destiny was calling.
>Chloe shoots herself with an impossible richochet. See above.
>In the AU, Chloe asks to be euthanized, as she's close to dying anyway. If Max refuses to kill Chloe, she's bitter and angry. Max's choice there reflects the binary choice at the end. It's a sign that Chloe wouldn't be pleased if Max let her live. Her far off stare and hesistation to embrace Max in the Bae ending reflect her mixed emotions about surviving.
>The back of the physical box for Life is Strange—Yes. They're out there.--says Max will learn that changing time isn't a good thing.
>The Everyday Heroes Contests is about ordinary people performing extraordinary acts. Superheroes often receive unwanted powers. They have the choice to use them responsibly, or not. The latter of which makes them villains. Heroes are forced to make snap decisions, often ones that kill those close to them for the greater good. The theme extends to the ending where Max is forced to chose between Chloe and Arcadia Bay. Both members of Pricefield acknowledge Max's responsibility for the storm. If they believed that and still let the storm happen, Chloe would lose respect for Max. Pricefield would cease to exist.

Protip: Shitposting with the SAME images and text every thread makes it lose its bite.
It then makes it look like flooding or spamming.

"I'm FBI" I know you're here!
Release the new Voltaire's Nightmare NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=V2n1TAuBRZA

Pro-tip calling someone tranny and male pronouns while claiming to understand Max's character better than a Bayfag makes you look like an asshat

Where did I call anyone a tranny?
I didn't. Stop playing victim or feeling offended on the behalf of others.

Here's an idea: Don't use /lisg/ as your fucking blog and people won't know things about you to insult you with.
But that's probably too hard for people who are so starved for attention that they try to act like children and break things so they get noticed.

In that fic (and also the main game based on the pool office having them) the red folders are just school-issued stationary. What Samuel was doing with a room literally stacked full of them, I'm not sure. It seemed an awfully specific detail to throw in the viewer's faces.

>174481935
>Max wears a shirt with a butterfly, a reference to The Butterfly Effect. No explanation should be needed.
This is some Mari tier extrapolation.

I haven't really read that fic so what I say is based in the realms of the game.
Samuel's the janitor and maintenance worker at Blackwell. Could have just been records on work done to the campus.
Or since Samuel is a little odd it could just be stuff he keeps track of. Maybe weather patterns. I kind of wish his character was explained a little more. I know it was a reference to Twin Peaks with the clothing and stuff but he could have been interesting to learn more about, maybe even an ally to Max.

>>In that fic (and also the main game based on the pool office having them) the red folders are just school-issued stationary.
>that moment you think Jefferson couldn't get any lower in your estimation, and then he reveals himself to be a stationary thief

That bastard was bleeding the school dry. Stealing office supplies, demanding an needlessly massive office, probably demanding the school display his art work around campus, and he's probably going to get everything he used seized by police as evidence so the school can't get it back.
I bet he was the kind of person to take peoples lunches from the faculty lounge fridge and not refill the coffee pot when he took the last cup.

I have over 350 Pricefield images and I still feel like that's not enough to keep posting different ones in new threads. I keep telling myself to stop saving them and I keep saving more.
I'm addicted and I don't want it to stop. Pls send help I'm going to OD on the QT.

upload them to mega and post the link here

Perhaps some time. I think it would take too long to do now.
Trying to play games and don't want to eat my speed with a prolonged upload.

>174481935
This is pretty good satire honestly

If only it was satire...

youtube.com/watch?v=s8Rh4Pd68Xk

post what you're listening to shakabras

youtube.com/watch?v=7WsCUfYZbRE

Nothing ( ._.)

Chloe is listening to her girlfriend mumble about the dream she's having.
It's something involving the two of them and pancakes.

>It's something involving the two of them and pancakes.
L-lewd.

What? They're eating them. Amongst other things
youtube.com/watch?v=2bYIZv91dyU

cewd

Sleep tight /lisg/

fuck off tranny man

I'd like to give kate some pancakes

Hey, newfriend.

It's time to end your life.

he's a changed man

its getting lewd in the dorms user, better close your eyes

Come on user, it's just time for him to ditch a shitty ship and embrace PRICEFIELD.

No, this goes beyond that.

This is vile, unrealistic, and blatantly unhealthy.

Alice is right you know.

Spanish Sahara

>Michel is playing Overwatch instead of working on season 2

>listening to songs that aren't even in the game

So is Max/Nathan the shit posting method we all need to report when we see?

>Tfw you will never grow up with your gal pal who eventually turns into a blue haired adorkable punk qt and your soulmate

Life is meaningless

Breakfast!

For whatever reason, some intentionally try to stray away from the light and truth. Sometimes there is no helping them.

Alice is always right. And always fluffy.

That's not true user. I've been wrong about a number of things.

When we first came to Blackwell I thought that important paper Mama was writing was food.

>gal pal
Choo choo

That bacon grease has to be hot. Chloe should pay more attention.

Damn that's passionate

Chloe descends from a long line of Breakfast Masters, she knows what she's doing (mostly)

Your hatred seems rather unhealthy desu, bet you like chasefield too

The hatred is entirely justified and earned.

>Michel mains Zenyatta

What did he mean by this

Everyone makes mistakes and everything happens for a reason.
Maybe Kate even redid the assignment even better.

He likes to throw his games.

That explains a lot. At least he's not working on Vampyr so we can see how the other half of Dontnod works.
I mean Michel and the others definitely did some awesome stuff with LiS but they also definitely had some weaknesses.

What kind of LiS Easter eggs will be in Vampyr?

I'm sure there will be some NPCs with the surname Price and Caulfield.

There's already a store called "Caulfield Dairy" in one of the screenshots.
But both Caulfield and Price are pretty common surnames so they won't stick out too much. Something small but cool could be a blue butterfly where you here the "This action will have consequences..." sound or maybe a tree somewhere with "MC + CP" carved into it.
I think there will be something. Chloe's robo-panda keychain is a reference to Remember Me.

Max and Chloe suddenly appear in the middle of the street if you input a complex sequence of events, and Max goes "shit, too far back" before they both disappear.

I wish.
I have some hopes for a small cameo of Max and Chloe in S2 of LiS. As long as any references are based on a previous save file.
Maybe you see their ancestors in London or two girls who look very similar and are playing pirates.

=kek

Max will win the Everyday Heroes Contest again. Just a little bit later.
I could see her submitting a few photos of the people rebuilding Arcadia Bay.

And when she wins that time, then Chloe cam come along to celebrate with her.

''...and there is always a Price''

what did he mean by this

>got into a discussion with two of my real life friends about LiS today

they both picked Bae thank fuck

Did your friends tell you why they picked Bae?

Sounds like you dodged a bullet there. That'd be a conversation I would try to rewind if they chose otherwise.

They spent the entire game either saving or building a relationship with chloe, so they didn't see a point in reversing all of their actions and letting her die

I don't think you would find anyone outside of /lisg/ using the justification of "It's what Max would do/ clearly wanted". (Or "Because fuck Dontnod for going with the obvious route and trying to guilt me" lol)
Well whatever the reason, the end result is what matters. Max and Chloe being together.

>Had 2 friends who played LiS
>One picked Bay
>The other picked bae, however they hated episode 5 so much they told me to never discuss the game with them again

Beautiful. No other way to put it.

This is a No-Bully Zone. Don't let anyone bully you into not saving and posting Pricefield pics.

No one's trying to stop me. It's just I kept telling myself to stop saving them since I can't really post them anywhere but here.