teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/2WEkzfK
discord.gg/Dst3G2U
discord.gg/RTGt4Tw
gametracker.com/search/tf2/?search_by=server_variable&search_by2=tf_spawn_glows_duration&query=0&loc=_all&sort=&order=
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/270010-Tree
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/96100-Space 1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some /tf2g/ discords I collected from the previous threads
discord.gg/2WEkzfK
discord.gg/Dst3G2U
discord.gg/RTGt4Tw

fucking noob lmao

Daily reminder to do your part.

>not even at bump limit
you h*ckin' dummy

better this than more pyro faggotry
im getting tired of filtering this shit

>three
ah but which ones are not actually dead as h*ck

whichever one you decide to take part in.

Post your handsome rouge and rate others

Do this instead.

What if we combined all community gamemodes into one map?

Post Steam backgrounds

LOL

Daily reminder that if your hats/cosmetics are bought from the Mann Co store, they only have 20% status value that of dropped, crafted and uncrated ones

Who here actually enjoys hydro?

cause i do

Fucking forgot to post mine. Yikes

What is this odd badge?

Tf Dodgeball is a god-tier gamemode (if the rocket settings are put right) shame it is so underpopulated

it's been like 7 years since i played it, i don't remember.

are you trying to go for the discount version of every spy main ever

Whats wrong with my loadout?

I think its neat

hydro_pro is good fun

Never tried that version

How is it?

good fun

Better alternate routes and more breathing room in general.

you're about 10 ref away from turning into this

the suit is nice but le epic phantom mask is a big faux pas

What do you think a good replacement for the mask could be?

What about the hat?

Party phantom looks alright if you go for a medieval masque of the red death look, thing is, almost nothing matches it. It's a hard loadout to pull off.

Snek. You can never go wrong with snek.

I need a new coat replacement myself, spy's legs are way too skinny.

macho mann would look pretty good with the cosmetics you already have

but its expensive which means its good

This is a scary picture

/me sneaks

>CnD
I salute you sire.

Is there a server out there that doesn't use the map-hack when you die 'feature'? Am I the only one that hates it?

>the map-hack when you die 'feature'?

You mean locking your camera to your teammates like Casual/no free-flying cam?

Should I be queuing for payload in casual only?

Be honest. It's the only one I really have fun with.

Oh. Allow me to elaborate. I meant when you respawn you see your teammates' location including enemy spies disguised as your team.

I still want to eventually make a Revolver Ocelot set.

Made a Venom set about a week or so ago

its a client side feature under advanced options

>Playing Gayload
lmao, when will you children graduate to the big boy game modes like KOTH and 5CP?

wait, thats my loadout!

>playing any gamemode
>not just sitting around looking at your loadouts
lmao, when will you children graduate to the big boy game modes like Deathrun and VSH?

Why would you hate it, unless you are the Spy itself?

also, rate my Full Metal Jacket scout?
this is my luger. there are many like it but this one is mine.

I want to play the game. Not being told where the spy is. It just lowers the skill-ceiling. Just like mangoes did in dota 2.

Ah, I see.

Serverside command to disable that is "tf_spawn_glows_duration 0".

gametracker.com/search/tf2/?search_by=server_variable&search_by2=tf_spawn_glows_duration&query=0&loc=_all&sort=&order=

They just want Pyro to be more useful, Spy game to be elevated (it forces Spy to don a teammate disguise, which is actually a damn part of the CnD and DR act) and it become more casual friendly. Most people had no idea where to go when they die. Why the weirding outta it?

>tell me why rockets would hurt less than bullets without talking about the stats of the items in question

so you want a real life explanation ?

or are you just picking something so insignificant that you're hoping people will think you are genuinely concerned about this

I just like your loadout...

yes

>they want pyro to be more useful
That's a reach. If they wanted Pyro to be more useful they wouldn't have nerved her together with spy so much and buffed them to soldier levels.

imagine the liberty launcher is a potato cannon and the brass beast is one of those high caliber guns that destroy villages from the air

Brass Beast actually deals 16.2 damage from "upclose" per "tick" aka a single bullet. That value you blurted out actually made of 4 bullets which is equal to 1 ammo unit cost to Heavy, shot from hug distance. Let's not forget the weakness of Pain Train so...
>Brass Beast damage per "hit" vs. Pain Train Soldier - 17.82 damage at hug distance
>Liberty Launcher damage per "hit" vs. Brass Beast Heavy - 68 at 512hu standard distance
>LL damage per "hit" vs Brass Heavy from hug distance - 84 damage at hug distance
>LL damage per "hit" vs Brass Heavy from hug distance while heavy is under 50% hp - 68 damage per hit at hug distance
You're welcome. 72 is the damage Heavy put out against a Soldier in "0.1 second". A fraction of a second.

pyro was OP in the right hands, i'm glad they nerfed him. he still has the highest skill ceiling.

>her

>pyro was OP in the right hands,
Oh yeah. That's why everyone picks pyro so much in 6v6. It's not like pyro is outright banned from that mode or anything.

pyro fix

+added flaregun slot
>but it doesn't actually add a fourth slot to your arsenal, it just adds additional functionality to slot2.
>you dual wield a shotgun and a flaregun of your choice. m1 controls the shotgun, m2 controls the flaregun and detonator's explosion function. mannmelter would have it's extinguish ability controlled by m3. flaregun reloads automatically / passively as it does now, reload key only affects shotgun.

>buffed movement speed to match medic and spy

>fixed all the stupid fucking flamethrower bugs, especially the variable range

>flamethrower damage now increases exponentially when more than one target is hit at a time by the same string of particles. an inverse of the current bison.

@174483701
>keyword: WAS
If this were a vocab test, you would've failed.

>That's why everyone picks pyro so much in 6v6
pyro's skill ceiling is so high that even pro players think they can't use him to his full potential. he's too risky to pick.

Pyro never was and never will be OP

sounds like you've never played against a half decent pyro.

>flaregun slot

flareguns are objectively inferior to shotguns in every way so it wouldn't be too far fetched

>use direct hit rocket to airblast jump
>while in the air reflect fully charged huntsman arrow to headshot speedjumping soldier
>land behind heavy medic, puff n sting the medic, airblast heavy off cliff

>not the highest skill ceiling
>b-but muh w+m1 meme video from 2007
>le c-tap mastering so difficult, much skill XD
>oooohh running close to someone and epic meatshotting him in the back takes so much skill muh double jump
>b-but muh aim muh meatshots XD
>muh 6s

sorry homeboys, pyro has one of the highest skill ceilings. if not THE highest. that's why comp players rarely play him, he's too risky because he's so difficult to play

any rocket/sticky jump or airshot demo and soldier can do, the pyro can do as well. with stricter timing and only when the enemy allows it, meaning you have to react faster than when you can jump at will my dudes. all scout can do is pressing spacebar twice and spamming AD with his epic null-canceling script. that's all there is to scout movement. no rocket jumps, no pogo, no headshots, nothing. even fucking engineer offers more movement options with sentry jumps.

scout mains are almost as bad as soldier mains, get your head out of your asses. play some unreal tournament or quake and realize that your 'skill' is negligible, worthless scout mains.

medic, demo and pyro are the only respectable classes.

hey, i wanted to post that.

fuck off faker. D:
go back to your discord

You snooze you lose, buddy.

What?

I thought it was because in games with so few players, versatile classes are more useful than specialized ones. Classes like Spy and Pyro were created for matches where you can afford to have specific types of support.

Someone found the grain of truth.

now someone post the engineer version

but even if you add more players the generalist classes are still miles better

a team with one of every class would get destroyed by a team of 2 demos, 2 scouts, 2 soldiers and 2 medics

It comes down to how you're defining whether one class is better or not. If you're ranking it by the amount of health they have, the amount of damage they can deal, and the amount of mobility they have then yes other than medics as support those classes are better. But TF2 is supposed to be about more than just pure dm.

69, 420 or 1488 decides what i do with my NECA pyro action figure

no destruction or cum preferably

>pyro takes more skill than Engineer
>use direct hit rocket to explosive jump
>don't have the crutch of being able to redirect rockets so I have to bait the soldier into shooting behind me
>while in the air get shot by a huntsman
>can't just press M2 to block projectiles so I have to use my wrangled sentry to blast me out of the way
>finish off the sniper with a perfectly aimed rescue ranger bolt
>can't stun enemies and deal guaranteed crits so I have to aim my next three rescue ranger shots
>manage to synch the last three to hit the medic at the exact time I swing my wrench, dropping his Uber before he can react
>before the Heavy can turn around I hit him with rockets I fired from my sentry, knocking him off a cliff (the knockback is much smaller than airblast's, but when you're as skilled as I am you learn to make do)
>realize my sentry is vulnerable so I teleport back to it (I had an entrance behind the enemy choke just for this situation)
>manage to perfectly anticipate the enemy Spy's movement and telefrag him

Nothing. Pyro action figure is pretty cool.

Paint it pink or lime

>1488
sell it and donate the money to black lives matter

>If they wanted Pyro to be more useful they wouldn't have nerved her together with spy so much
Spy got a fucking buff on movement speed in return too.
>and buffed them to soldier levels.
No one likes to see Pyro flying around with a rainbow trail among blastjumping Soldiers. Such an eyesore.

>yelling into mic about spy being behind everyone on egypt last
>nobody bothers to turn around and shoot the fucker
>saps my dispenser
>>wtf engineer why'd you remove your dispenser

All of the good ones are way too fucking expensive

>more than just pure dm
But thats not what the 6's players want!

When are people going to realize that the Cow Mangler is a great weapon?

when retards stop worshipping the phallus laucher and stock long enough to realize it's a direct upgrade

>implying

I'll probably change this soon.

good taste as usual viva
got a link to the market page?

>implying that is good
steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/270010-Tree

>set up time on defence
>jumping about to kill some time
>engineer in team setting shit up
>rocket jump over to ammo boxes so he cant pick up metal
>gates open and he has a weak nest
>gets easily taken down
>team goes "shit engie"

Thats pretty, name?

steamcommunity.com/market/listings/753/96100-Space 1

>Stand next to full ammo box
>Engy waddles over to refill his metal
>Pick it up right before he reaches it
(Voice) me : Thanks!

>half-decent
They get knocked out before they even are in-range

and still Spy is picked up more in 6v6 than pyro

STOP BULLYING PYRO

Froyotech VS EVL ESEA playoffs on right now.

www.twitch.tv backslash shade

can we all agree on this?

>pyro
>skill