/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: →

>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12784896
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anne ist verschwitzt!
>Anne ist buxom!
>Anne ist schön!
>Anne ist nass!
>Anne ist süß!
>Anne ist flexibel!
>Anne ist ein Engel!
>Anne ist lewd!
>Anne ist traurig!
>Anne ist dumm!
>Anne ist für Küsse!
>Anne ist stilvoll!
>Anne ist für sexuell!
>Anne ist genial!
>Anne ist schwül!
>Anne ist rein!
>Anne ist amüsiert!
>Anne ist Qualität!
>Anne ist Liebhaber!
>Anne ist Kanon!
>Anne ist eine Aprikose!
>Anne ist Schauspielerin!
>Anne ist ein Model!
>Anne ist Weihnachtsmann!
>Anne ist Anne, nicht Ann!
>Anne ist das beste Mädchen!

haru best

If the main parties from each game got into a brawl without their main character to lead them which team would come out on top?

best

who is this fucking faggot dog and why is he hanging out with the seven head

I want to go mountain climbing and watch a sunrise with an autistic fox!

Post Makoto's hips.

If SEES has MC then them other wise PT if Joker uses Satanael

GORO WAS RIGHT. Phantom Thieves were 'not' just. Remember when they changed that guys mind because he cheated in a videogame?

Kawakami loves that she can depend on you and that you are reliable but she feels that since she's the adult that it's her job to make sure to spoil you, make sure you don't get in trouble and look after your well being.

She's basically your poor sugar mama wife and I love her for it.

you used this OP pic two OPs ago, at least put some effort into it

There was a much more monumental stream devoted to that

>without their main character
Do you know how to read?

>mfw Goro returns as Batman

Does Shidou's Palace have a roadblock? I want to know how many days I need to set aside while getting my final links.

FeMC a dunce.

Anyone got an idea? I'm looking for a stuffed one that's not Morgana's phantom thief form

Sup,

Philemon here.

Still distributing personas.

Tell me a bit about yourself (like passions, hobbies, dreams, how you deal with friends, how you view society) and I'll give you a persona.

can't compare if nobody posts a more recent poll

>cant afford P5
>have P4G on my Vita and never beat it
>22 hours in, I wonder if personas can evolve like demons did in SMT IV
>Google it and open the first wiki page about the main personas
>immediately met with a gargantuan story spoiler in the first paragraph with no warning

I finally completed the game and the only time I actually thought the PT were close friends was when Joker came back from juvie. I wish they had more moments like that during the game, most of the time I felt they were a closer SEES.

>tfw I decided not to point it out cause I felt like it was too autistic
>someone else did it for me

They can't.

>Still playing Persona 4

sell your vita

Besides the initial day you can do it in 1 day.

Which Persona?

>Looking up anything for a game you haven't beaten yet

What were you expecting

Thanks, I might end up setting a day aside anyways due to length but I don't think it'll be an issue.

is there anywhere that has the persona live concerts up for download? i googled but can't find shit

strawpoll.me/12784896

Passions: Video games, playing the piano
Hobbies: Video games, playing the piano, playing golf, hiking
Dreams: Reaching true haplessness
How to deal with friends: I don't have too many friends, only 3 that I consider more than acquaintances

why would you want to watch them? they're boring

Izanagi, since he's kind of lacking in power compared to everything else. I only read the first bit of the sentence, but it still said too much. It was in regards to the true ending.

I'm enjoying it so far. I'll buy P5 when I get my next paycheck.

Not story spoilers when I was looking for something that has to do with the battle/Social Link system.

Fact of life.

i like watching concerts

>Get Jun Fukuyama for MC.
>Give him no goddamn speaking lines.
>No real opportunities to let him ham it up except in the opening and on Calling Card Days when he shouts "SHOWTIME".
The entire fucking Japanese voice cast was a bunch of all-stars and they were so fucking underutilized I felt insulted for downloading Weeb Mode.

It's likely only temporarily. The Personae in this game come from cognition, and Morgana implied that the cognitive world still exists as part of the physical world (just weaker), so manifesting a Persona should just be a matter of time and effort.

Also, P4A made it clear that any conditions that gave access to a Persona let ANY Persona-user use their abilities, regardless of the origins of their Persona. The Dark Hour, Metaverse, and TV World are likely just places where you can tap into that power easier, like riding with training wheels, which makes sense since all 3 of those places are tied to the collective unconsciousness in some way or another.

You... don't know the story of Persona 4? What the fuck, it's been out for literally a decade.

Haru>Makoto>Hifumi>Tae>Kawakami>Futaba>Anne>Chihaya>Ohya

>BTFO by Priestess Arcana of all things
Nah

How do we get in contact with Atlus and demand hair down Ann in the eventual re-release?

You can like whoever you want, but if you don't at least acknowledge that Anne is one of the weakest girls in the game, you are blind to your own shallow waifufaggotry.

>passion is art
>in general rarely put my full effort into anything as i'm scared to face the possibility that my best isn't good enough
>naturally lazy and introverted so my hobbies aren't physically taxing and can be done alone
>don't mind if i end up being unsuccessful career wise, just want to get to the point where i can feel content with who i am as a person
>kind of bad at empathizing with friends' drama and tend to be distant, so i avoid people who need lots of attention
>society is fucked and unfair but i still believe most people are inherently good and the world is worth saving

bro

We should probably get one of the people who could speak Japanese to do it for us

But they're all Futabafags so I doubt they'll help us

Shit = Haru = Makoto = Hifumi = Tae = Kawakami = Futaba = Anne = Chihaya = Ohya

I only know the thing with Adachi. Beyond that, I'm going in completely blind. I didn't even know that you went into TVs or anything.

I'm having a lot of fun, though. I want to hang out with Kanji and protect Nanako.

English is my major so I guess that's the closest thing to my passion. Hobby is video games obvious, for dreams I think I'll be good with just doing something where I can continue my hobby. Only friends I have is a small fgc on my campus. People are okay.

i want to make society less of a shithole for a lot of people living in it and i want to to go into neuroscience but i have such awful anxiety that i have trouble leaving the house im constantly tightly wound and stressing out about everything i really love my friends their arent many but theyre great though i often wonder why theyd want to be friends with me i thibk relying too much on logic or two much on emotion are two extremes that make you a stunted dumbass i can be kind of judgy i love to play games and i clean when i'm upset

Boring as shit 26 yr old. Went to college straight out of highschool, started work straight after college then saved scrupulously. and am now building a house because that's what society expects you to do.

My dream is to retire so I can chill out for the rest of my days.

I like movies and vidya. I also like cosplay and building models/gunpla as a hobby. I treat my friends well but often give them shit for things in good fun and they do the same in return.

I think society is a bit behind the times and is still trying to catch up to the rapid advancement of technology and the new way of living.

>mfw friendzoning every girl in the game

Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks

>re-release
I'd just expect it in an anime tbqh

My hobbies are sloth, masturbating and taking incredibly large shits.

There are two more twists you don't want to be spoiled on so leave you faggot

What exactly does Chihaya's affinity reading do? Does it increase the "points" you get for hanging out with someone, or does it actually add "points" to their link without your involvement so you can avoid having to ever "waste" days with them?

>playing your video games like real life

baka

TODAY ON YU RETARD, WE HAVE OUR PROTAGONIST WHO TOOK TWO REVERSED JUDGEMENTS UP THE ASS AFTER HE LEFT THE GOHO-M AT THE MARKET. INSTEAD OF RUNNING BACK HE TRIED TO HERO HIS WAY THROUGH TWO LEVELS OF MAGUS'S

It gives you more points for that link on that day.

For night Confidants, this makes them easy mode since you can go Chihaya -> Pray at Shrine -> Link Up.

2 free points to a link of your choice.

>not impregnating Dr. Legs
Are you a homosexual? Do you suck dicks?

SEES would have the edge with Aigis alone

Adds points. I know I've had times where I see Hifumi's icon and there's no "UP!!" next to it, but after getting my fortune read, all of a sudden I can rank up with Hifumi.

I'm so stupid, I bought the blonde monkey's theme set last week and my favorite boy's came out yesterday >:(

This. I'm not even a leg guy and I still hooked up with Takemi. I like almost every girl in this game that isn't Ann, who I only hooked up with for completion points. Even the stalker chick was kinda cute.

>some Nips already got their MC figmas
>they're hyped because it's much smaller than Yu's figma
yep, can't wait for lewd pics of two ugly figmas

I like sleeping, love my fiancee, I'm a bit reserved with friends and enjoy my quite desk job.

Thanks Phil!

It instantly adds points to the link.
I've had days where someone wasn't ready to rank up, I visited chihaya to get a reading with them, and then their icon on the map changed to UP!!.

>I'm not even a leg guy
Are you a homosexual? Do you suck dicks?

Ok for a minute I seriously thought Ryuji was dead. This fucking game

You know I really think Haru should have been the traitor and Goro should have been legit.

Not because I hate Haru and like Goro or anything, but just because I think Goro could have still had a decent arc with the orphan and daddy stuff alone, which Haru gets fucking nothing.

YOU CAN LITERALLY ONLY BLAME YOURSELF YOU BAKA
ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST TEN GOHO-MS IN YER POCKET

I can't believe Ryuji is FUCKING DEAD

Just leave now and wait for them to do it three more times

>I like almost every girl in this game except for the most attractive one

>tfw can't stop thinking about Futaba when watching Eromanga sensei

>Ann
>most attractive

I'M DA MAN

>Dicking around with Shinya to convince him to not shoot up his school.
>Notice that the arcade has a crapton of posters for P4Arena.
It's the little things.

No and No.

Do I to keep need Arsene (MC's starting persona) to get the MC's super stronk evolved persona later on? I want to fuse him for a Matador if not.

confirmed ace defective

>Even the stalker chick was kinda cute.
Agreed.

I can't have been the only one thinking Makoto was going to be the traitor..

The way Sae mentioned that shit about going on a vacation together, and Makoto saying she won't let anybody hurt her.

>No and No.
Bullshit, I bet you could suck a gold ball through a 40 foot garden hose.

fuse him, Arsene is fucking useless

no now get out of this thread and play

Bad choice for a traitor. Hips make her too forgivable.

even if you needed Arsene later(you don't) you can always re-summon him from the compendium

That's believable. Some asshole in these threads spoiled the twist for me so I saw it coming unfortunately, and I can't really speculate as to who would have made a good candidate. Probably Makoto was up there.

I love reading even thoug i'm a lazy ass and i'm almost always reading manga, i also run sometimes to get my body in shape. I studying to become a pharmacist. The best to deal with a friend is not beating the bush around during a fight, if you don't that you could end up without friends. About the society eh i don't really care if it doesn't affect me personally

Thanks pham, leaving immediately.

>tfw haven't been spoiled on anything

This. What's worst is that they have the suspense enough to make her be the traitor because of the black mask, but then they show us Goro and it's even clearer it's him.

Atlus has no creativity for writing females and they don't want to discard a waifu so we'll never get a 'female Goro'

Even after pancakes?

I wasn't spoiled and that was the first thing I noticed

Wait, the new issue of Jump is out?

Doesn't make sense.

>Absolutely perfect "flawless" girl that does no work to maintain herself
>Completely inept at any intellectual pursuit
>Lazes about for half of her Confidant.
>Entire character arc is "it's not fair that people hate me for being attractive with no effort" and "if I do crunches my persona will evolve right" and "should I buy crepes for a girl going through intense physical therapy".
>Her Confidant barely addresses anything and it turns out that the primary conflict between her and the rival model is resolved almost entirely offscreen with no input from you or Ann.
>Not even that great of a personality.

Like who you want, but if you can't acknowledge the flaws of your waifu then you don't deserve her.

Not him, but I'm not into twin tails and blondies. Takemi has a more sensual aura.

fuse him but don't skip his dialogue when he's executed because it's unique. also Makoto is the traitor