Bitcoin investing?

Bitcoin investing?
>How much should I buy?
>How long will it take to hit $1k USD?
>Should I buy and sell like stocks, or just hold on to them??
Don't wanna be like a newfag at this, but I just dont know where to start. Thanks

Purchase zero Bitcoins

Go all in and hold long term.

Bumping this thread

What price range is the best to invest in bitcoin?
Do you see a crash coming soon and if nocoiner why don't you short it?

>trusting biz investment advice

you're falling for the oldest trick in the book

irc.rizon.net #bitcointraders

100% this not trolling.

just buy now. if it crashes double down.

regardless of where it goes short term (likely down but this depends on china right now) its probably going to give you some good returns over the next few years.

>What price range is the best to invest in bitcoin?
under $100

>Bitcoin investing?
no it's speculation get your shit right!
bitcoin does not produce anything trading bitcoin will only benefit the exchange and is a net loss to the traders.

how high do you guys think its gonna go in the coming months?

>Mike Hearn

Anyone with this shit in their portfolio right now should kys. Buy in a few months when they go through another bubble.

Enough to make you ask this question in other threads several more times.

If you REALLY want to invest in bitcoin I recommend that it takes up no more than 5% of your portfolio

Autism the post

$1100
IN A BILLION MONNTHS

prove me wrong nigger!

I personally have 90 percent of my wealth in bitcoins and 10 percent in usd. I also live in my parents home so I pay no expenses other then the occasional take out order. I am willing to lose everything on the chance that btc will make me filthy rich, unlike most people.

congrats, you are probably a bit late with this but who knows...
how much are we talking about roughly btw?

just dont expect any crazy 5x to 10x shit like you will in altcoins

if you have six figures worth of bitcoin currently, youre sitting pretty well IF there is a moderate rise. youre in excellent shape if any ETFs drop.

but if your idea of investing is throwing 10k into bitcoin you'll probably be disappointed. shitcoin gambling is where its at if youre throwing pocket change around

The only way you will make money on BTC is by trading 1-leg arbitrage.

i do own it, tho. I own the private key. I memorize a string of phonetics that i can use to recover my wallets from anywhere, at any time, with internet connection and the software.

It's great, and its the only thing that can't be taken from you by a thief or a government without prior knowledge and torture.

What's the cheapest way to buy and sell bitcoin? Coinbase wants 1.5% for bank transfers, wants 4% for Paypall transfers, and limits what you can buy with a card.

i think you are too literal in the interpretation.
you only truly own something if you can sell it without an intermediary. you have partial control over the spending of your coins, without your says so they can not be transferred, but just signing a transaction doesn't make it happen either.

so do you actually own the bitcoins or not then?

it's not that different from a bank account where you own the money but without the bank helping you out you can't spend a dime of it.

gdax.com

>gdax.com

I might actually use this. Is there any downside compared to Coinbase?

and you think you can just go and sell gold person to person without any verification or id requirements? doesnt sound like you even own any.

i do own gold and silver (not too many), and the coins are intricate and detailed enough for anyone who deals with them to recognize a genuine piece but sure, some people might want to test it and stuff.
you can ping test silver coins every genuine coin has a distinct sound based on it's shape and purity. gold is unlikely to be used in peer transactions. i have dealt in silver coins with the collages either as collateral to a loan or whatever so yeah it actually works.