>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links:
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2TOQIRF7fU
nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/5524899/?tb=images&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/95187/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/39950995/?tb=images&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/2331486/?tb=images&pUp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, which game has your favorite Deathclaw art /fog/?

>frontier
this shit ever gonna come out?

Is anyone actually still interested in Frontier after all those shit trailers they have put out?

I am still questioning why did a lot of effort when into this instead of making more legion content

youtube.com/watch?v=x2TOQIRF7fU
they just put this out

Why does EVERY SINGLE Frontier trailer reek off
>ARE WE MGSV YET!

>it's a "attempt to remake fo1/2 in gamebryo that will enevitably not go anywhere refuses to release their assets" episode

Remaking Fallout 1/2 on a new engine shouldn't be THAT hard since they have about 1/50th the shit in them as a modern Fallout game does.

>refuses to release their assets
FUCKING REEEEEE

THEIR WATTZ PISTOL AND PULSE RIFLES ARE FUCKING GOD TIER

anything that lets me take the NPC robots as Automatron Companions out there?

i feel like taking Goodfeels out for a stroll.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/5524899/?tb=images&pUp=1
>last upload was a year ago

There is a mod to make Goodfeels (and other named robot npcs) automatron robots, but I don't remember whether or not it allowed you to take them as companions.

Certainly not normal bots you find in the wasteland, no.

Nah, New Vegas Nexus can be just as bad.
FO3 & NV in-game depictions are my favorite. FO4 is alright but the mouth and tiny eyes kind of annoy me (looks like a classic T-Rex depiction too much).
>I am still questioning why did a lot of effort when into this instead of making more legion content
What would be good Legion content, though? I mean as far as context? Frankly asking because I've wanted to do something like that but never really been able to figure on a solid gameplay.

Fucking RUskies

why do they do this?

is it time to post things found in nexus images that will probably never see the light of day?

Legion content would be boring as fuck.

Sawyer has already said shit like raiders, and mutant animals, aren't a problem in Legion lands because Caesar has a zero tolerance policy.

And food, water, and power are supposed to flow to the handful of non tribal communities in the region.

And the Legion has basically no corruption ebcuase Caesar deals with it harshly, even by Legion standards.

All Legion content would be is a glorified walking simulation through a few small towns with Legion flags all over the place, and a few Legion officers looking over the town.

whats this supposed to be

i dunno, power armor
nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/95187/?
i thought it looked nice

Before making this I thought I liked 4's model best, but when putting side by side with 3's it's just lacking.
The face doesn't look menacing, the teeth don't look shabrp enough, the CLAWS of the deathCLAW aren't big enough, even the horns look worse than 3.
The animations though, they're definetely 5000% better.

Also that 50's godzilla one on the manual just cracked me up.

What's that supposed to be?

idk maybe interview Josh since he is the one that keep mention "muh more legion content" whenever he is asked "What else would you have wanted to add to FNV?"

but here are ideas and this is all possible if the same effort that went into the frontier went into this ideas

>Legion city
>tons of legion quests in Legion city
>help rebellion inside or help quell rebellious people
>put interesting stuff that wants the player comeback (chariot racing, horse racing betting)
>at least 3 legion companions with companion quests where you could make them leave the legion or make them murdering machines (one female presumably a slave)
>use east of colorado for legion camp
>Better legion overhaul like the NCR from dragbody (fuck you caesars new regime)
Caesar's goal is to eventually make a civilian society, so might as well show a bit of what he means.

pls dont bully me

I like Fallout 4's the best.

Fallout 3 has the one clostest to the originals, but it also highlights all the problem of the original Fallout's design being way too cartoony looking once ported into 3d.

Fallout 4's design actually looks like something that could exist, or least, is far closer to looking like it.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/39950995/?tb=images&pUp=1
nexusmods.com/fallout4/users/2331486/?tb=images&pUp=1
hype

There are always dissidents
There is always an underground community
There are always black markets
There are always corrupt officials
There are always things that the government can hide even in a "perfect society"
This would be very interesting topics to explore to show that even with those standards, there is degeneracy in the anti degenerates.

One thing I've noticed from that project, is the idea of accurate recreation of everything is a mistake, especially of the gameworld. Like the video of their Arroyo cells, it looks great as a recreation, very accurate, extremely familiar, but the problem is why would you completely recreate flat isometic maps in a 3D worldspace? It's a bit of a waste to port everything as-is, since the tile-based engine limited the geography of the game maps. New Reno, maybe San Francisco, and places like the Oil Platform could be done well in 3D as is-maybe, but in general they should make some changes to maps to take advantage of the 3D engines. I don't know how likely that would be though because for them to be devoted to such a project I'm sure they'd want to be as "accurate" as possible and any modifications to map and world design beyond the flat base of the classic isometric model might rub people the wrong way.

Not in Sawyer's version of the Legion

In Legion lands
-There is no corruption because everyone is too loyal to Caesar, or too afraid of retribution

-None of the people he has conquered care that the Legion controls their lives, because, before the Legion came, their lives were so shitty, and so plagued with raiders, that Caesar is basically nothing

-There are no raiders, no dissidents, no rebellions, because Caesar has a zero tolerance policy in regards to any sort opposition, and has made travel through his land so far people dont ever need to hire bodyguards.

>what it should have looked like in 4
take some cues bethesda

the big problem with that design is that, while it matches the sprites used in Fallout 1/2, it doesn't match the in-game lore from the same games that state that combat armor was supposed to be highly modular.

Fallout 4's design actually fits the stated lore far more then that does.

>implying it couldn't be both modular and look right

>Implying its possible to look right when the sprites were never deigned to be wholly accurate representations of the armor, thus meaning we have never actually seen combat armor how its supposed to look.

>that
>looking right
>shitty metal thong crotch plate
>doesn't protect any other parts of your waist

It kinda looks like it is made of plastic.

>First created in 2051, the military-grade combat armor was designed to protect key sections of the human body from ballistic trauma with hard armored plates made from complex polymers and ceramics, with a flexible body suit interwoven with thermal-dissipative membranes and bulletproof material.

>take the vanilla model and add a shirt
why even waste time modeling this shit? not to mention it somehow looks fucking worse than bethesdas version

>somehow looks fucking worse
nigga you blind

that's not even close to bethesda's model (which already has a "shirt")

they literally added sleeves but modeled it from scratch
are you blind?

Has there been an event yet where /v/ or Veeky Forums sings Little Lies?

I think that's a shader issue with the modeling program. In-game it will look better.

Also like this guy said, ceramic + plastic can be just as good as metal, and lighter.

I like the mod helmet a lot more, and maybe the mod armor a little more, but not enough that I'd run it. It does look way too smooth and shiny. Also looks like it's made for children.

Sweetie, you look as good as the day we met.

Anyone else feel good that gaming "journalism" seems to be at an all time low/near death?

Why is it so difficult to make a young man without them looking plastic?

Considering it resulted in the underwhelming mess that is FO4 rather than what could have been, yes.

>Considering it resulted in the underwhelming mess that is FO4 rather than what could have been, yes.
What....

Meant to say that they caused FO4 to be shit.

It's late.

I don't see how you can say they caused Fallout 4 to be anything

>at an all time low/near death
What does this even mean?
Are there less gaming articles? Do they have less of an audience? Is the quality horseshit?

Explain yourself user

>only 3 female companions
>no hookers(things in all prior fallout games)
>no rapes(aside from implied shit with cait)
>no slavery(something in all prior fallout games)

Sure does add up.Each time I fire up FO3 I remember how audacious it was for slavery to be so out in the open. But then again,the Railroad brought their crazy view that "Synths are people too" which I believe that they aren't.

>PM on Nexus
>Modeler asking me how to rig doggos using OS
>Show him the path

>He told me he's making Cyberdogs

Neato

Except the MQ, which is all about slavery of fucking cloned humans.

>no rapes(aside from implied shit with cait)
Rape was never a big point of these games. Even the Legion, who had the most rape content of anything in the series, was like 5-6 one liners that never meant anything.

>only 3 female companions
Who fucking cares besides waifu fgts?

>no hookers(things in all prior fallout games)
That's what the memory Den is for.

>MQ is all about enslaved cloned humans
>Cait was sold as a sex slave
>Can sell Billy and his family into the Gunner's slavery

Voiced protagonist, radial dialogue menu, simplified perks and removal of skills and item condition; all of that was requested by Shitaku, Polycrap, and redshit.

lol
>that hypocrisy

>synths
>human

by that logic supermutants are '''''''''''''''''human''''''''''''''''''''''''

also this

Post prestons

>removal of skills
Except skills weren't removed, they were just covnerted into perks.

And in the case of shit like lockpicking, and hacking, those perks work exactly like the skill did anyways, since only every 25 levels of the skill mattered.

And when it comes to weapon skills, it works basically like the old games did, since the old games offered so little additional damage perk rank, that you only ever got worthwhile increases to weapon damage every 20-25 level

A 5 rank perk, and a skill here only ranks 20/40/60/80/100 matter is the SAME THING.

>and item condition
Item condition was requested to be removed by everyone, even fans of Fallout 1/2/Tactics, because none of those games had it.

>simplified perks
Its literally the same perks as in the previous games....

What the fuck does any of this have to do with games "journalists"?

It's just Bethesda's shitty game designers trying to cater to their shitty core playerbase

what in there was a straw man.

Do you even know what a straw man is?

post more straw men pls

>games journalism sites like the game but want XYZ thing added or removed
>bethesda does this
>most people don't like it

all the reviews for 3 bitched about not having a voiced protagonist

I love playing concerned parent: homicidal chaotic neutral raider.

>most people don't like it
Which is why Fallout 4, even a year+ after its release, is in the top 3 most played single player only games on Steam, only behind Skyrim, and has been there longer then New Vegas was.

And, in just 1.5 years, Fallout 4 has gotten more mods, and more mod downloads, on nexus alone, then New Vegas has in 6 years.

Everyone plays it for so long and makes mods for it because they hate it.... surely!

The only people who hated it were NMA, RPGCodex, and the /v/ contrarians.

>tfw the only reason i'm coming back to fo4 is because of a vore mod
wake me up inside

>vore

I like the new perk system over FO3 and NV's

But I wish there were more "hybrid" perks, and more stuff than just "+10% VATS". However, those creature taming Charisma perks were fun as hell.

I hated item condition in FO3 and NV, it was more of a nuisance than a gameplay feature, in my mind. Also realistically speaking, the Lone wanderer and Courier would throw away so much crap when trying to get something to 100%. With FO4's junk system and item condition, it would have been more fun. Like scrapping a toy car to get some screws you need to fix your pistol that lost some. Or whatever.

But if item condition came back, I'd want it implemented differently too. The "Breaking after X shots" shit made using heavy weapons not fun. Maybe replace it with maintenance, like say a minigun needs to be oiled after 1000 shots, and it requires simply 1-2 oil. If you don't perform maintenance, it will start getting more and more inaccurate, and at 3000 shots with no maintenance, screws start popping loose or metal gets warped. Then at 4000 shots, if still not maintained, then it starts needing to have lots of parts replaced, and the broken parts can be recycled, but not for nearly as much as they were worth when new.

All of this is generally known already, and not directly disputed. But the dominion of Caesar's Legion covers an area between Moab and Las Cruces, and Yuma to Denver, through a region with topographic differences of near sea-level to 14000+ feet. Plenty of space for outlaws, rebels, escaped slaves, and mutants to hide out to strike when the Legion security and vigilance has grown complacent. Obviously sustained periods of trouble would get the local commanders killed for incompetance, and the Legion would move in some new units to restore order, but it's not implausible at all that this occurs in such a large area. Also the Legion depends on foot traffic and couriers; they aren't shown heavily using radio like the NCR, and they don't have any railroad infrastructure and automobiles are probably extraordinarily rare. So there is a delay in communication which would allow plausible windows for outlaw and mutant creature shenanigans to pop up from time to time.

Enough of those are solid enough, mainly my ideas for what would be Legion quests would be similar; especially helping or quelling a potential revolt, or helping to support or destroy a slave escape conspiracy; you could help a Frumentarii agent hunt down an escaped NCR Ranger, or uncover a corrupt Centurion that is actually a spy for the BoS, and/or betray the Frumentarii and help the others complete their missions.

Chariot races might be cool, but what would pull them? Tamed Mole Rats?

Best fucking build.

neat, good guy buff helping fellow modders.

Would the Legion survive losing Hoover Dam and Caesar dying?
Winning but Caesar dies?
Losing but he lives?

The ones who scream the loudest and give the most press are listened to first. And then the public reviews it and it all comes crumbling down.

Fallout 4 is not a bad game. It's a good game with glaring flaws that are begrudgingly overlooked, and said flaws have been acknowledged by Bethesda Game Studio.
I still play Fallout 4 because I've gone through New Vegas(And TTW) so many times that it's difficult for me to do anything different besides purposely gimping myself through console commands a la the Shit Courier run.

Zenimax and Bethesda Softworks pushed Todd and co. into including dumb shit for Fallout 4, but now they're learning that journalists are very capable of having shitty ideas that results in a watered down experience. People have been loudly criticizing their fuck-ups with 4 and Bethesda is actually listening to them this time.

>muh mods
And most of them are absolute shit while few of them are truly meaningful.

Fallout 4's perk system is basically just Fallout 3/NV's, but with some perks like shotgun surgeon being added into the natural progression to make weapon skills not shit like they were in Fallout 3/NV.

They wasted a chance to have a flash back to the sole survivors time in the great war

jethus cwithe

And now they're absolutely necessary in order to make one-on-one fights last less than 15 minutes.

$10 says they wanted to include memory den shit for the player but ran out of time and money

>And most of them are absolute shit while few of them are truly meaningful.
Same can be said for Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim.

Skyrim has like 50,000+ mods, and less then 100 actually GOOD ones.

>People have been loudly criticizing their fuck-ups with 4 and Bethesda is actually listening to them this time.
People on /v/ and Veeky Forums's echo chambers =/= loud criticism.

And the only thing they admitted was that the voiced prota thing didn't work exactly as they wanted, which people have taken to mean
>They are going to remove it
when, in reality it means
>They are going to add a few more options per wheel in the next game.

>People on /v/ and Veeky Forums's echo chambers =/= loud criticism.
there are places other than /v/ and Veeky Forums, user

>And now they're absolutely necessary in order to make one-on-one fights last less than 15 minutes.

If you are really this bad at the the game, I honestly don't know what to say.

Chances are that if Caesar dies,Lanius takes over.In fact,this is what Marcus predicts with solid reasoning.If they did win the NCR would have likely stopped them before Legion makes it to NCR territory.If they lost? General Oliver would likely attempt to crush the Legion all at once.

I like to imagine my SS did some pretty heinous shit in the war, but wanted to redeem himself by being a good person in civilian life

Yeah I like sitting in one spot chugging nuka cola quantum and emptying my gun into a legendary sentry bot/assaultron for the tenth time before they mutate

If they did all people would do is bitch about Bethesda making the character more rigid.

>caesar's legion

I mean, they already partially fucked it up, why didn't they go the extra mile?

>Yeah I like sitting in one spot chugging nuka cola quantum and emptying my gun into a legendary sentry bot/assaultron for the tenth time before they mutate
No really, how can you be this bad at the game.

Oh, you're doing that ebin meme thing again. Okay.

imo people who want a blank slate are fucking stupid. God forbid you have to play a charater with some backstory than your fucking shitty fanfic character that won't actually work in the story anyway

You asked your favorite character out on a date...

and they said yes!

Who was it? Where do you take them? What do you guys do together?

Riiiight, most people don't like it. That's why it sold like shit and put the company on red right?

Oh wait.

No user, they're catering to their target audience, who may or may not be represented by these "journalists".

>it all comes crumbling down
see above

>Bethesda is actually listening
keep dreaming user, keep dreaming

>sales = quality
Exit bag.

People who imply they somehow fucked it up seem to forget that Fallout 1, 2, and 3, all worked on having a fairly pre-established character/background.

The one that went against the series the most was, hilariously enough, New Vegas.

Think about the Legion for a while. Young men from conquered tribes are either made soldiers or slaves. Women and the weak are enslaved. Children are immediately made to train in combat. With the Legion massed at Hoover Dam along with most of its leadership, it must be assumed that the Legion's food is probably gathered by women and slaves since most men are fighting either on the front or maintaining garrisons etc. Since I doubt women can own property in the Legion we can probably guess that most farms are owned by retired soldiers with many slaves. To accommodate this a plantation system would probably be necessary, the opposite of the individualist homesteader feel of the NCR. So you could have quests at great slave farms feeding the front lines, or cities like Denver with a small male aristocratic elite ruling over mainly women, soldiers in training and perhaps Caesar's intellectual elite/gifted. In both these situations there is room for conflict, whether between local aristocrats or threats to the plantations.

Where the fuck did I say Fo4 is a good game?

I'm saying that bethesda made the game shitty because that's what their customers want, not because shitty "journalists" tricked them into it

>Riiiight, most people don't like it. That's why it sold like shit and put the company on red right?

>I'm saying that bethesda made the game shitty because that's what their customers want
stop moving the goalpost, assfag

>Since I doubt women can own property in the Legion
No one can own property in the Legion.

No one except Caesar "owns" anything.

>To accommodate this a plantation system would probably be necessary
According to Sawyer, the Legion has no civilian structure, they do not farm, and they do not mine. All their food is taken from the few non-tribal settlements they have conquered as tribute, or taken as loot from places they otherwise raze to the ground.

All of he Legion's gold comes from scraps they find in the ruins of towns and melt down

>people like it so they bought it
>personally I too think it's shit

lack of basic reading comprehension strikes again

>The jetpack AP drain, height, and duration values can't be changed unless you want to change them across ALL jetpacks

...Well. Shiiiieeet. I ran into this problem in Skyrim before, its hard coded. Maybe I can change the action points drained into something else with the ability.

There is no way they would have enough food to feed an army that size for this long. Not doubting that's what he said but I don't remember any Legion characters talking about breadbasket areas used to feed everyone which would definitely come up in conversation