>Weapons chart
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSOu32bIpg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>This new update
Picked a good time to buy BF1 I guess

hello!

When this patch hits live, the game will finally end. I don't even play anymore, just shitpost here occasionally. RIP.

Just started playing this game with some friends is it just a neverending match of capture point between three teams?

Sort of, but no one actually cares about capturing points because territory control doesn't matter. So they just shoot mans. After the patch they'll just shoot tonks.

Forgot to add, when people say they're looking for "a good fight" they're actually looking for a good farm, because attacking in this game sucks every dick.

>bring Sunderer to contested base
>only place to park it in cover is the base's single designated cuckshed
>it's a half mile away and at the bottom of a hill
>friendly troops get farmed running uphill at defenders in cover
>overwhelming numbers start turning the tide in attackers favor
>defenders pull tanks and kill the Sunderer easily because infantry can only tickle them with rocket launchers

yes
neverending capture the point
and since it never ends, """winning""" is worthless
only way to enjoy this game (other than deluding yourself that you're being useful by spawncamping with 90% pop) is through personal improvement at mansshotting
that and getting fanmail from mad shitters

This is cynical and false and basically written to be funny but not in a haha way

t. 0.5 ivi kdr shitter that deludes himself into thinking he's being useful by spawncamping with 90% pop

>PS2 has been going downhill ever since launch

Why do we go on /ps2g/?

youtube.com/watch?v=HSOu32bIpg4

I wish they'd add controlller support for this game on PC, I'd get back into it even though I'd be at a disadvantage

>werl even nerfed the enforcer and canister reload mechanism
literally, kill yourself

Because despite all of it's massive flaws, there's no other game that does what PS2 does.

And it has fairly decent shooting mechanics.

>And it has fairly decent shooting mechanics.
Yeeeaaah...

pseudo bullet spread (where you aim at doesn't matter once bullet spread's too huge)
horizontal recoil exists
wtf shotguns (in good and in bad times)

...t-totally *sweat*

Good morning memers!

>vehicle rebalance will kill the game
just like new implants?

post stats

they didn't post anything on the flash and how the changes will effect it
D:

Probably.

t. left the game since implants, vehicle changes will cement my never coming back

>tried the game again after 3 year break
>barely any new guns
>no new continents or sancturies, no transitional maps that were promised
>giant tank never became a thing
>faction specific bikes never became a thing
>Gee Billy, how come mom lets you have 2 boosts?
>still can't move vehicles between continents
>still no meta
>Biolabs were never fixed
Rocket rifle is cool, I guess?

Also, what's even the point of ANTs and player bases? I've seen like half a dozen and no one even bothered to protect them.

Is Wrel literally the only person working on the game because it sure feels so.

werl is just an incompetent idea guy with no idea what he's doing, just like higby was. if you look at the list of employees working on planetside2 it's 9-10 idea guys and one person capable of doing things beyond editing spreadsheet values

>just like higby was
YOU TAKE THAT BACK!

Don't you dare talking shit about my sugar daddy ever again.

fuck off higby

Implants are actually great, Catlike is the best addition to the game since gatekekker nerfs.

>Biolabs were never fixed

There's nothing to fix.

>Rocket rifle is cool, I guess?
nod really

It only exists so that autists can end fights by sniping sundies. It really has zero other uses.

gm!

>autists
shitters
autists know how to milk sundies

i really think we're at point where probably Burness is the only one capable of doing some code and bugfix something. i think others are working mainly on h1z1.

game needed some balance adjustments here and there, and istead they give those ppl the freedom to re-do basically everything, even things that were working well. this is when you give time to ppl that cannot code a fuckin shit and their resume is just lacking about the job they've applied for.

Somebody using my OC as an OP picture, finally I can uninstall.

>daybreak employees (not transferred to H1Z1)
>5 or 6 """idea""" guys
>Burness
>maybe one coder working part time between H1Z1 and PS2
lol
I sincerely hope Battlegrounds destroys H1Z1. Daybreak needs to die.

gmm!

Doesn't matter, Smedley already left, and he was the main reason PS2 got rushed while it deserved at least one extra year of development including a real beta to realize the total mess that the game was at release.
If the game wasn't such an unoptimized shitshow with the lolpods and zeph I'm sure more people would have kept playing instead of straight up uninstalling.

>implying lolpods and zephyr is the main issue

good morning everyone! i woke up an hour early!

>just shitpost here occasionally.
>occasionally

fucking amateur

>>defenders pull tanks and kill the Sunderer easily because infantry can only tickle them with rocket launchers

and none of the vehicles mains on any faction ever actually does their job and defends their factions sundys from other vehicles, they're also off looking for their own farm

>only way to enjoy this game (other than deluding yourself that you're being useful by spawncamping with 90% pop) is through personal improvement at mansshotting

p much this

I've put more thought and effort into improving in this head clicker simulator than any other game I've played. I've made a fuckload of progress and am pretty happy with the results.

good morning ;DD

>just like higby was.

gmmm! (good morning masterful memer!)

>>implying lolpods and zephyr is the main issue
they were at release

you couldn't go within 10m of any door or window without getting instakilled by splash from one of the billion ways to HE farm infantry

if boltbabs want to kill you at least they need line of sight

yeah but they're not anymore, huh?

YEA BUT IF YOU HAVE PTSD IT DOSENT JUST GO AWAY MAN

I CAN STILL HEAR THE SHELLS MAN

I CAN SEE THE SCREENSHAKE EVEN WHEN I CLOS EMY EYES

Not anymore but they are one of the reasons the game flopped. Just think about it for a second, how many people do you think tried the game at release and uninstalled without ever looking back because of the lolpod apocalypse? More players, more $$$, more devs, more content.

Game was doomed from the start. Nothing ruined the first experience more than its terrible optimization.

Indeed, the game needed at least one more year of development with a real beta to iron balance and work on performance improvement. As a PS1 vet it just pains me they went for a quick release with a f2p model trying to get a quick return on investment.

First experience, eh?

Guys?

ummmmmmmmmmm did you just fucking misgender me???

lol

2 teams, space niggers dont count.

>Nothing ruined the first experience more than its terrible optimization.
This did it for me. Played back in early 2013, quit until coming back in late 2015. Even now, performance is shit for a game of this age.

ME
>1.6 ivi
>3.0 a2g LPPA k/d
>can edit spreadsheets (well)
hire me dbg, I am more qualified than werl

my name a jeff

But do you wear the same bandana that makes you look like cancer patient for years without washing?

i cadnst beat thje vamgard wigth my skygard pls bufff me werl give me ap skijgarud

please, i shoudljldnt be at disadvantage becafse of my gun

t. folk

>he will never come back so the game can stop being fucked with

wait a minute

suddenly the ADAD bushido meta all makes sense

it's hilarious because we used to bitch about him so much, but higby fucking up the game was significantly less bad than werl fucking up the game

>we used to bitch about him so much

fake news

fuking manlet lamo

What's Higby doing these days anyway? I know Tray is working as art director of Lawbreakers, and by how busy and overdesigned that game is, it really shows.
>we used to bitch about him
Stop spreading lies, Tray. Higby bribed pretty much every single /ps2g/ resident with those sweet little codes.

according to his twitter he's working on The Division

ap op pls nerf

>Hey Daybreak, Wrel here. You know what this game really needs? An AV weapon for Light Assaults in case the two C4's don't cut it.

t. Prowler hillcamper

Just saw the new update notes for the vehicle changes.

Why won't they just outright admit that they hate TR?

Prowler now
>does lowest damage
>has slowest reload
>needs double the amount of hits to deal same damage

Just remove TR from the game already. It's clear that they're the red-headed stepchild of this game.

k ;)
t u kno who

Jokes on you, I'm one of those people who shits LAs out of air transports like some kinda suicide squad to remove Sunderers and kill every fight

is this bait

So I made an NC alt. Why is the Gauss SAW allowed to have so little recoil for the damage it does?

This is some next level teamkilling

HOL UP

FUN AND ENGAGING GAMEPLAY

>FUN AND ENGAGING GAMEPLAY

That's definitely Planetside 2!!

>turn shadows off
>instant extra 15FPS

>FUN AND ENGAGING GAMEPLAY
FUN AND ENGAGING GAMEPLAY

he he

>Not being at 140+ fps at all times
Step it up, senpai

>log in that game I haven't played in a few years
>stand around in starting area handing out gold to newbies

I wish you could do this in ps2, I'd give away certs to all the good boys n girls

Just stand around during a fight. You'll give out certs to all the good infiltrators.

infiltrators are BAD boys and girls not good ;-;

>t. 0.3 IVI KDR shitter

IM NOT BAD

BOLTBABS DONT EVEN EFFECT IVI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this thread is just solid shit now, wtf?
its all shit posts.

you are fake news

lol

just like a certain game ;)))

Stop it! /ps2g/ is a NO BULLY zone

What's the patch that seems to be causing chaos?

>global vehicle to infantry nerfs, with exception of HE
>harassers nerfed into the absolute dirt
>launchers all fucked with
>HE now does the same AV damage as AP, except it can also fuck up infantry just as well
>AP is now a noob-trap, and HE / HEAT are meta
I haven't touched half of it, but those are some of the big parts.

Basically, vehicle players who played AV all got significant nerfs, and HE prowler mains got significant buffs. Harassers are gone from the meta, and HE tanks are in. Also, all AI top guns now are shit, but also kill vehicles. Also, they're better at killing vehicles than the halberd. Halberd is now shit tier.

Don't forget the new awesome NSX Yumi ;)

>HE now does the same AV damage as AP, except it can also fuck up infantry just as well

I don't understand..what was the reason behind this? How does this make any sense at all?

Oh, and all the resistance values are being tampered with. Mostly deleting them, and conglomerating all weapons under a significantly smaller number of them.

It's too complicated to edit 4 spreadsheet values for different guns so you can have things perform differently against different targets, you know, like trying to get balance tuning just right - now, werlyboy only needs to change 1 number to bring sweeping changes to weapon damage.

>I don't understand..what was the reason behind this? How does this make any sense at all?
1.5 ivi solo infantry player has a go at overhauling vehicle balance. Does it make sense now?