/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

>Previous

My download is at 69%!

Thank you for feeding me grapes in this hot weather

Probably! But I half expected it anyway.

ive had way too much to drink
aa
how are you bdog? hmm?

Oh boy a new thread for my question.

I've just awakened as Musa, and after dealing with sustain issues up til now I was hoping post awakening Musa would be way better at it, but it seems to actually have worse HP regen options?
I know you can upgrade skills or something like that, is that what I need to do to make Musa good at self heal? Or have I just mained a potion addict.

Basically hao2Musa, I really want to enjoy this class. I need to upgrade my armor, too but still. STILL.
>just don't get hit

max rank divider which I think has a health regen skill addon
hold e and become UNSTOPPABLE

Oh, lame. I saw you up there but I didn't want to butt in. Looked away for a second then you were gone.

That's a pre-awakening skill, and I can't use it with my weeb spear.

it's a glaive you monkey and your only other heal is nemesis slash on like a 30 second cooldown

See that was my question if there was anything post awakening that heals or is useful you double shoggoth.

I appreciate the response at least, maybe I'll just play Zerker instead cuz holy fuck, ranged fuckers plink me to death so bad.

You should probably drink water and also consider changing to a less populated channel for farming purposes.
And work on your dramatic entries.

ahh, knight friend
yeah, i'll go to a smaller channel next time
how are ya doing?

probably gonna drink a little more beforew iu think about the water

STING NOTE FUCKING WHEN

friendly reminder tyhat optimus chan is adorable

You gonna be okay there champ?

yeah, i'll be alright. when i drink alot i just get really stupid. ill try to contain myself fro mth rethread

Before you go, Dark Knight or Berzerker if I like characters with big flashy attacks and a generally fast paced playstyle.

you're fine keep going cutie

So do the enemies always die instantly in this game or do they ever get tankier? Everything dies in like one hit

thanks white haired sister, so are you!

That's really going to depend on how much ap your bringing to a certain enemy isn't it?

game is tutorial until level 50

the further you get into this game the stronger monsters will be defense and attack wise

What are some decent guilds to look at?

make the official Veeky Forums guild

for EU?

With your stats, just find a lifeskill guild that you like the name of and the people in it.
All the decent guilds require 400gs minimum.

I've finished installing, but what server should I choose?

Olvia

any of the olivia ch they give extra exp

I'm not prepared enough for that, user.
I'm NA.
I guess I can look into that, then.
Olvia for new players grants an EXP bonus.

>I'm NA.

ah bummer

>1600 energy
>not a single piece boss gear
>this happens every time i waste energy on the night vendor
HECK Patrigio.

Bummer indeed!

What's your poison anyhow?

hey taco knight
how have you been?

nyet, you're more adorable!

eh?

hmm? what do ya mean by this?

poison?

What are you drinking retard

>Night Vendors have been added to Velia, Heidel, Calpheon and Altinova. They sell you items only from 10 pm to 7 am at anywhere from 50-300% of the market price. You need to spend 50 energy per roll to see what item they will sell you.

so you have to spend 50 energy at a CHANCE to get boss gear, and even if you do it's more than likely to have a higher cost than market price?

fuck me, now that is some bullshit

ciroc red berry vodka, first time try ing this out sinc eim usually on smirnoff stuff

Do people go out in fleets like this and fight each other?

What's that pussy smell like?

fire away

Nah we just show them off after all the time it took to make one.

sounds yummy

Can I have some (You)s too?

lol, sabotage!

Not my drink of choice, but I'm also a self hating gin drinker. Be sure to hydrate before bed. Also give a ring if I can help with things.

Yep pretty much. The sad part is the chances of getting gear from him are just about the same as getting it off the market

There's a guild on NA that organizes boat stuff.

, I think

Like you don't already get enough

i'll (you) you, we're having a comfy avatarwhore marathon after all, nobody is left out!

>this thread

No, but you can hurry up and find a hassle free way to play NWN with me!

So once I finish mine I'll just fish off the side of it?
That's neat. That seems like it could be fun.

i know, it's maximum comfy

can trolls swim up, climb aboard and kill you while you're afk fishing?

kys avatarfag

I am not sure if you can use the ladder of a ship thats not yours although I never tried. If I was outside of velia though they could.

Which should I play, DK or Zerk, sorry I wasn't clear.

so you won't play any characters that aren't op?

>DK uses curved greatswords which I really like
>I generally don't play females
>Zerkers are the manly character which I usually play
>like axes and guns but the forward neck thing is pretty terribad and cosmetic is important to me for having fun
>Musa feels like I'm beating things with wet paper
If I wanted to be OP I'd have put wizard up, DK and Zerker are characters I've made and started levelling based on appearance/weapon typing, and I'd rather not branch out into another class that'll just end up being poopy.

(You), though.

ah, no problem.
dark knight since everyone is talking about it and it looks pretty fun i guess
valk and warrior are the only classes ive played so i wouldnt expect such a detailed seled ction paragraph from me
ask Wiki-chan/taco-maid

she wont give me (you's)

will do!

not as yummy as your character looks!

zerker unless you're obsessed with being FoTM

Just get the best outfit and you don't have to worry about the neck.

>tfw yopur Engliosh is dying
time to lay down and sober up
goodnight /bdog/

Hopefully you don't wake up.

I was actually planning to if I play Zerker, DKs cosmetics are pretty dumb currently. That set and the horned helmet one are both super nice, but I'd probably get that one.
I just like curved swords. CURVED SWORDS.
I have no idea who those people are but thanks!

Go for zerk your a cc monster in large fights and the best in 1v1.Has a very fun playstyle imo.

zerkers are supposed to be black, user

Don't talk to your father that way.

last (you's) honest

well dang. why the hostility?

it's a nice person with a pretty good head on their shoulders. could probably teach you the whole game imo

except they don't depend on swapping as much as other classes so for the most part you'll be stuck with 2 pink floating dildos

Good night user.

No more bullying.

Is Sorceress fun? I'm wanting to level alts for daily dosh purposes before being booted from comfy 200% channels. I kind of enjoyed being the Witch tactical nuke but would like to be more mobile.
Main class is Warrior

anyone seen Basic Instinct?

The important parts.
Good night.
That armor set looks amazing. Why don't they make anything like that for valkyrie?

STING NOTE
WHEN

Of course

I guess this is the best we should expect for fem metal badassery.

Have you seen how to get friends? I guess not.

I don't understand why they've been releasing costumes so slowly. It's by far their biggest money-maker. We went from only being a few months behind Korea in costumes to now being nearly a full year behind.

Have they bothered adding anymore armor sets that arent behind a huge Micro transaction paywall? For a game that focuses a lot on aesthetics, the armor design is either bland or slutwear. Or both

>The important parts.

I need it so bad.
My ascension is nigh.

How does it feel knowing I jack off to you?

Cute

people used to do it in BnS too, it's a nice compliment

Just a compliment? Men are stroking their cocks to you and will obey anything you ask of them.

>tfw you wont be beautiful enough for anons to jack off to your character

You won't know until you post her.

i did earlier i was gonna milf her out but i decided to wait until i get finished doing what i need to do in game first

i ask nothing, i'm just happy when people enjoy my character

It doesn't feel empowering or lewd at all? Do you have any libido, Sharky?

Most of us want to enjoy you more intimately

Show us a body shot. That's the most important part.

Just enjoy the lewds user Sharky doesn't RP.

Sharky doesn't ERP, he only wants you to jerk off to his character and then talk as if you guys are friends.

Neither do I. I'm stalker-user that just wants Sharky to be my wife/friend

I'm going to impregnate Sharky!

But I'm stalker-user...

it's a nice ego boost i guess, knowing that there are several anons that enjoy the "content" i provide

felt a bit lewd the first time user jacked off to my avatar while i was afk-dancing back in BnS, but i'm pretty open minded and got used to the idea quickly, jerking it to stuff that turns you on is competely natural after all

but as user pointed out i'm not ready to actively engage in in stuff like ERP, i get a kick out of the lewd

i like to keep a friendly tone yeah, leads to nice conversations

>N-neither do I
>Most of us want to enjoy you more intimately
You are more sad than these avatarfags with no friends.