/srg/ - Speedrunning General

Shiiit nigga we gon have to build serg from da ground up nah mean

What speedgames y'all niggas been runnin?

What speedsnacks y'all niggas been runnin?

What speedstreams y'all niggas been gettin comfy to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w9pePpxU58M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

watch cosmo running zelda is surreal considering he has his own leaderboards for his runs. orcastraw is the only relevant speedrunning tranny now.

Jealous much kid shes -15min right now. You wont be laughing when she's famous in 10 years for this shit.

he's not kiddo. since you're watching the stream you know that :^)

Serg on page 10? Duke save us

What games do you guys think have reached their limits? The Fallout series (except 4 and maybe Tactics) is basically donezo.

Tactics could be improved but only 1 guy plays that game.

someone stream

happy 4/20 /srg/. please speedrun responsibly today.

How come I haven't seen people speedrun eo4 and all that? No exploits to make it go faster?

RNGfest and not enough unskippable cutscenes.

it's shit, 2 and 3 are much better games and speedruns

Ahh I see.. Yeah, that makes sense..

youtu.be/w9pePpxU58M

serg never dies

end yourself fatty

The God Gamer Stigma

Where's Cronikeys when you need her...

>her

link to the leaderboard?

>orcastraw
>relevant
lmao

How is Squid's SM64 project coming along?

@JohnPodesta

hes been playing bomberman

So he gave up SM64 to play easy meme games?

i dont know, why don't you ask him on twitter @liquidsquid_ and find out for yourself instead of posting it indirectly on a thread in Veeky Forums, faggot

Because I'm asking others. I have no interest in asking him.

thas the only way you will get an actual, correct answer. are you scared or something? the obsessed freak is afraid

>thas the only way you will get an actual, correct answer.
Implying Squid is in any way self-aware.

what does this even mean? if you ask someone something about themselves, they will know more than anyone. your excuses show fear

>if you ask someone something about themselves, they will know more than anyone.
lmao ok, brb asking Cosmo what gender he is.

you are comparing someone who has lost their mind and thinks they are female to asking if someone is running a game or not anymore

the fear

scared much rofl

It was just one example, user. People are varying degrees of self-aware, and are self-aware about various things. I have no reason to believe Squid would give me an honest answer, which is specifically why I'm not wasting my time asking him.

why on earth wold that be case? how would any random stream monster in the cosmo general give you a more honest answer?? it's clear to you, me and everyone reading this that you're just too afraid to reveal your obsessing identity, but the excuses are too fun

the fear

If you say so.

So, with that out of the way, can anyone here answer my earlier question?

Imagine being too afraid to ask someone if they have dropped a game.

no one knows or cares just ask him yourself you baby

the fear

How is Squid's SM64 project coming along?

the fear

he quit because it's too hard for him. he can only perform well in easy games.

Bump

source?

the fear

Read between the lines.

translation: i have no source and i made it up because of my obessesion and

the fear

the fear

>source?
his speedrun.com profile lmao.

imagine suffering from obsession and the fear

the obsessive fear

>*provides source, as requested*
>stream monster: "THE FEAR THE FEAR THE FEAR"
smart people we have around here.

the obsessed fear

how is not submitting to sr.com source for dropping a game? just looked and its on his twitch and its there too lol

the fear is strong

the obsessed fear

the fear

some scared people we have around here

>how is not submitting to sr.com source for dropping a game?
Are you high? Reread the conversation. It's a source for him only being able to perform well in easy games.

>de obsessed freak

Kingdom Hearts 2FM officially has a Sub 3 hour run now for anyone who cares. Which I am sure is no one

no one argued that and you are trying to change what you started half way through out of obsessive fear lmao

*cowers*

Yeah, especially the guy who wouldn't go into the SM64 discord to have his views about Toastrider corrected. Monstrous levels of cowardice.

You can't speedrun JRPGs.

i was thinking more you, the guy who is diehard obsessed with someone, yet too afraid to ask them a question and will go to extreme lengths of embarrassing excuses to justify themselves

>the guy who is diehard obsessed with someone, yet too afraid to ask them a question and will go to extreme lengths of embarrassing excuses to justify themselves
Yeah, like the Toastposter.

It's clear that the Squid obsessed freak is also the faggot slobbering all over Toastrider's dick and making these cancerous SM64 posts with the mindset of an actual ape. The worst poster ITT. Stop posting.

don't tell bertin

i disagree

the fear

*bird laughs*

sure man, keep trying to convince yourself there's only one person who hates you.

me? are you actually pretending you know who is posting on a japanese belly dancing forum? stay scared, obsessed freak

also why did you delete?

Can you even imagine what Squid must have done to the obsessed freak to trigger literal years of obsessive posting?

I mean he must have done something wrong, right?

>are you actually pretending you know who is posting on a japanese belly dancing forum?
you mean like what this guy did?:

lets be real here obsessed freak, its clearly you desu lol

this kills the thread
obsessed fags please leave

I care a little bit pham

he used his NEET chav lifestyle advantage to mindlessly grind ion's records despite not being even remotely as skilled as he is

>wants to be a popular speedrunner again
>afraid of serious competition

+ I believe he could have had both beeing a tranny and a succesful gamer

sad sad....

Who's pumped for SGDQ? What games etc.

Chibi will be there and he brings up a fair point.

What WOULD you do if he died?

Give it up, Ion. You got bested by a better player and you got sent to the ass blast zone harder than anyone in history. It's time to put the crusade to to bed.

imagine crying because someones meme wr got beaten and then going on a 2 year long crusade about it

>th-the new wr holder isnt as skilled!!
>has a better time by miles

is this a thing that people still do? are you the same guy that gave hate to the new sly wr holder?

nice argument faggot

oh god, why does he keep doing this

you have almost the same amount of followers as follows, shut the fuck up

Weekly reminder he's going to SGDQ.

*flies high above it all and bird laughs*

neetxchav

CoolMatty? More like UncoolFatty after genetics laid the smackdown on his ass

squid more like squawk

Nkr? More like n-gay-r after he was exposed as a cuck in his own speedgame lmfao

bertin? more like hurtin after uyama laid the smackdown on his ass

moofin? more like muffin after obesity laid the smackdown on his body

mayuushi? more like mayewwshi after mother nature laid the smackdown on her face

werster? more like hurtster after adrian laid the smackdown on his heart

superior thread coming through

Are you high?