>free
>free
>free
>FrEe
>free
>free
>free
>free

And what's the point of chat moderators if there are ignore/mute functions to every individual user anyway?

millenials making 911 jokes never cease to amaze me

>le generation different than me faic
genius

>That brine king fight

it's strange these days. people are more offensive than ever but it's like nobody even cares. it's like all that hyper-PC SJW bullshit has made people even more abrasive than ever. it's hilarious seeing people openly being fuckwits in public chatrooms for hours on end without being punished. either nobody is reporting them because nobody is bothered by it, or the companies have completely given up on moderating their chatrooms. i'm betting on the former. SJWs have done a great job of creating their own opposition and making their alleged "problems" even worse

Unless you were born in the late 70s, you're a millenial, sorry fuckboy

whats a build that can do maps?

and?

>freeposter IRL
youtube.com/watch?v=1AqgELJSF2Q

whats a build that can do Hillock?

There's certainly an element of people being pushed to an extreme because the opposite extreme is pushing them. This happens in human behaviour all of the time. A good example is American politics lately. People who are central are being pushed to the 'right' because hardcore 'left'ists are calling people who are white as sexist, misogynist, nazi, hate-speech etc etc for no good reason or basis so naturally, these people swing towards the right.

Thankfully this whole 'SJW' shit won't get much further. Call it whatever you want, but it is cultural marxism in its early stages and has happened in the past numerous times before. This whole 'SJW' business isn't a first-of.

I play a bit of PoE to not think about it so much :^)

Only HOWA can manage that

b-but its getting nerfed in 3.0 ain't it?? whatever should we do wahhh

Burning Arrow is Hillock's WR skill

What's the world record for merciless hillock kill?

>This happens in human behaviour all of the time
based psychology freshman giving us an insight into the human mind

what's kira's favorite anime

probably Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

kira doesn't watch anime

yes she does

no she doesn't

That show is so bad.

It really is. It has no redeeming qualities.

is Soul of Steel underrated?

At least next season we get Made in Abyss. Only thing I enjoy this season is Uchouten Kazoku and FAG.

Thankfully 3.0 should launch before summer season starts. Won't have to waste time watching instead of pushing ladder.

i remember the internet before all this SJW malarkey came about and i can understand why these SJWs felt like they were fighting for a good cause and they managed to succeed to a point, but these past few years they've really gone overboard with the neoliberal collectivist horse shit and managed to destroy all that good work they did

So what exactly made Mjolner kill

Like I know it's significantly weaker than it used to be, (only 40% as much DPS as it used to have), but it's still 12 spell casts per second on top of your main damage skill. That's easily 20k base DPS. I could see you breaking 50k on spells alone with two of them. It's not broken, and it's not double dipping, but I can't see it being that bad compared to its alternatives.

FAG seems pretty shit desu ne

How does /poeg/ feel about NTR?

Catarina looks pretty fappable

It's shit and boring.

Depends on what you want out of a series.

Feel the same way. The internet let the isolate themselves in retarded communities instead of trying to be reasonable with the rest of society.

we only like vanilla and hand holding here

cunnybunny animated? there's no way this doesn't get castrated into pg13 territory

Frame arms girl is the second season of Busou Shinki I've been waiting for.

>this was animated by middle aged balding japanese men for virgin neets to enjoy

Yep, airs in July. youtube.com/watch?v=H2Yg1xRff9g

They might not even get to Bondrewd's arc though. It'd be a real fucking travesty if they don't, but the material is about enough for 1.5 cours so it might not reach vol 4/5. We'll still get the cunnybunny and the rug for sure though.

Looks shit.

/a/ please go and stay go

Did they lift that background music from something else? It sounds really familiar.

I read nier's story and toobie is a literal serial murderer

>implying there's actually anything else to talk about during the dead part of a league
No big changes to the game in 3 leagues, what do you expect? Just accept the filler til beta or 3.0 launch.

2B wasn't in the original NieR, though.

FAGfags need to leave

let us talk about serial experiments lain

It's shit.

saw a bunch of kpop related nicks around poe, feelsgoodman

>Not watching the AOTS
I knew you fags were untrustworthy

AOTS is obviously Boruto

Is this thread about Path of Exile or Pedophile?

Well, it is EU hours.

>not watching the true AOTS

>Fate: Tupla edition

wats dis

>harems
>anything but trash

youtube.com/watch?v=imJTucXv0rQ
>mfw the waves

boy I am actually getting hyped? what the fuck
they're cooking some serious shit this time

The storm call phase seems really boring though (slow as fuck storm calls while invul, really?). Rest of the fight seemed interesting.

A good perspective of this is feminism. Take a look at original feminism, they fought for equal rights. Actual equality. Actual rights. Cool. Now look at "third wave" feminism. It is objectively next to nothing like original (and actual) feminism. It is genuine sexism and manipulative and twisting of truths. They have next to no merit in their message now.

Even actual feminists like Christina Hoff Sommers gets attacked by these "third wave" feminists.

Also, pretty amusing that Dried Lake still gives higher xp/hr than good tier 1-3 maps consistently even when you're in your level 70s.

Are any new skill gems in the beta?

>Women on the health/mana gloves
what the fuck

Solaris/Lunaris.

THE GLOBE GIRLS ARE BACK AND THEY'RE EVEN MORE INTO S&M THAN EVER

how many months did you sleep user?

it looks retarded, i want old globe girls back

>not wanting slave girls dry humping your HP and mana

they change the bar whenever they do a major update. Forget to old ones.

I would like to get back into this but I haven't played in ages, what's the current (for softcore/standard/whatever it's called now, legacy maybe? I left before the league changes) FotM build for Marauder, Scion or Witch (those are the only ones I have that are 90+)?

>sippy
>sippy
>sippy
>sippy
>sippy

shellfish Izaro is neat tho

>check poe reddit for the first time in weeks for news about 3.0
>see thread about ziz getting banned
>read comments
>it's chris apologizing to him and 100s of others kissing his ass

>having to pay for beta access

>run 5xt15 colosseums
>get the same exp as 10xt10 dunes
ah yes... risk versus reward...

*nerfs mjölner*
heh... fun times are over kids..

>meanwhile current meta builds are stronger, cheaper, easier and have less flexibility/choices
mhm yes...the logic of redditors and ggg

pre-nerf mjolner was some of the most cancerous metas we've ever had

nobody wants to go back to the days of that one fag with his 20 aps lightning/molten strike

and this meta is even worse, user. that's the point.

>inb4 but ggg servers can't handle it! :

That's what I used to play , but I only played solo since everyone complained about their graphics cards melting.

So the build is dead now? I was away for more than a year, I thought it would die and come back already.

they added a cooldown to procced spells and nerfed discharged when it's triggered so you have no single target now

moot you in here

*doesnt make 3d art for year old items*
*shifts budget towards xbox release*
we're gonna be rich guys...this is it..

>"nobody wants to go back to the days of that one fag with his 99999 vaal spark spam strand autism"

/poeg/ 6 months from now

Dear Wraeclast,
I bought currency again.
Send help.

yeah i'm here
what you want f a m

pathetic

i'd tell you to seek help but you deserve everything that's coming to you

I'm just browsing the Scion build forums now, it's all some kind of bullshit builds that I don't even understand at all. Fuck me, I used to have pretty decent legacy gear for that, Marauder FB build, and various Witch CI/LL builds.

Is Shav's even a thing anymore?

Play SSF.
The true ethical game mode.

Regards,
Wraeclast

Is that a Grim Dawn lookin motherfuckin hat on that bitch

it is a crime to want to kick ass and look perty at the same time?

LL has always been strong and is still one of the strongest specs

Nah, everyone just goes CI on its own anymore since life is straight fucked and LOL EVASION LOL

>never groups up except to get carried
>bitches about trade constantly
>hurrr but i don't play ssf am i cool yet?

who are you talking to
legit confused