Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - This One Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D action RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb [/ourgoy/ not welcomed]

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp
>REMINDER to donate Gold to your Alliance!

Latest:
>3.0 Teaser #1 - artwork tease
>mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=777721

>3.0 Teaser #2 - full GotG Vol. 2 artwork
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=778591

>3.0 Teaser #3 - new in-game models & new game mode
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=785964

Last thread:

Lady Sif is fair! The fairest!

I thought she was supposed to be a meme at T2 but she's still kind of squishy.

What am I doing wrong?

Do you love her with all your heart?

This one is cute!

What setup do you have on her? I get 6 wb and an sl floor a week (typically a speed rumble) with her

>no lewd Star-Lord
Awful Mantis is prettty cute though

>first teaser comes out
>everyone booing "ONLY GOTG??? UNIFORMS? ONLY 1 NEW CHARACTER? WHAT A CASH GRAB! MCU ADVERTISEMENT!!!!"
>remain cautiously optimistic and don't want to jump to conclusions
>th-they're not going to show everything in the first couple of teasers!
>2nd teaser
>nothing changes, confirms what we already knew (GotG unis + Mantis)
>UI update
>3rd teaser
>nothing new outside of what we already new in terms of characters/uniforms, again
>WBU
At least it leads us to believe that Baby Groot is a uniform itself and not just a part of Rocket's uni.

I'll remain judgement until the full patch notes are out. Teasers leading up to 2.7.0 only hinted at Unworthy Thor (uni) and Odin, and then they ended up dropping 7 characters total. M-Maybe that'll be the case again... There'll be more characters than just Mantis, r-right?

Attack ISO and a dodge ob

How should her rotation work? I'm just mashing buttons.

Is Mantis speed or combat?

Speed obviously

Nobody fucking knows mate.

universal

bug/psychic

No wonder. She needs heal set m8.

>bug/psychic
>not grass
Lmao, step it up senpai.

Shield into the ranged attack, then dance around with the other 3 skills. They have some cc and i frames. The ranged makes you an easy target so that is why you want to do that while you're invulnerable.

I use a dodge ob and heal iso. She does enough damage in what I use her for

fairy type bc she's CUTE!

RIP

Anyways. I'm losing hope the update won't drop until May

Clearly she's psychic/fighting

I want waifufags to die slowly

Is it possible to sell accounts?

Dude, if you hate waifufags that much just shut your trap about them. Jesus.

Sounds like you need some rope, friendo.

That comeback doesn't even make sense.

Let me spell it out for you

Thanks anons.

do SL now?

No retard, I mean how the hell telling someone to just stop talking about them and ignore the fuckers get the response of just kill yourself? Use your brain.

>defending waifufags
>deserving to live
pick one

>telling someone not to give them any goddamn reply
>defending
Jesus, you must be really autistic.

Well this thread is off to a great start

>CAPTCHA is IMPASSE

No shit

I'm in love with mantis I can't wait to mega 6* her what a qt

Ulik or Crossbone for ABX leadership?

>over 4k CNS
>over 11k R1BAM
there better be a new Epic Quest or new native T2

I'm reloading this page a hundred times a day. And this is all you're giving us?!!!! Beat me up but i don't like this after all the hype#

>replying to (((you))) bait

its true that you need to kill yourself reddit

People say Ulik is like a mini-Black Dwarf so him

Give us some banned characters like carnage biometrics, hyperion and few more too... Don't be a fuckin hypocrite and remove this Uru failed bullshit will you...!

BOB
O
B

ded

wish u wer

no u

are we getting a danceoff mode

I still waiting the thanos farm Simulator mode

>CMNN: Did you forget that you've seen what we want you to see and not much else?
>tfw NM *want* us to be disappointed and not hype
really made me think

Mantis is thicc! THICC!

could be cuter

since future fight is in a different universe, why cant they create their own original uniforms? original bosses?

everything has got to be approved by Marvel
the only reason we have the OC Monsters Unleashed unis is because of a workaround which was getting them officially published via variant covers. Everything NM can add has to be officially published by Marvel to begin with. Exception being Sharon Rogers of course since that was a special celebration across all Marvel games.

Then why NM doesn't design a new uni for ShaRogers?

We already got original costumes (those being the Monsters Unleashed costumes) and a OC in SHAROG. The big deal is that usually we get OCs either forced by Marvel or due to the company actually telling Marvel beforehand. Case in point, MAA had the Phoenix Five costume for Jean Grey, Horsemen of Death costumes for Beast, X-23, Rogue and Iceman, and we got Knight America as the Cap's 75th Anniversary event OC. I remember MAA2 also got a steampunk Cap, while other games got stuff like Peggy Carter being Cap, a 21st century Cap, and AvAc getting shat on due to getting only a costume for Cap.

>no bullseye
Bob has forsaken the path of the righteous

>WB ultimate mode
this panics the shitter

Got to SL floor _2 today.

>tfw I'm a shitter

what's the difference, both have the same lead?

mobirum shitter

>today is the day to do SL
>don't feel like doing it
help

Hey, I also was doing pretty badly at SL before, same as plenty of people.

You just gotta keep going and strengthening your heroes so that you eventually reach the top. Also, reaching the 15th floor means you get enough bios to almost get anyone to 6*, so there's that too.

Should I focus on Strange or Dormammu first? I still don't have strange at 4* and my hidden tickets are increasing exponentially, so I could probs unlock Dormy soon.

Who's the better investment?

>WB ultimate sounds suspiciously similar to ABX to me
you guys think they'll nerf the current WB rewards for the inclusion of this WB-ultimate?

less entries with adjusted rewards :^)

From the black order, who is the ez mode villain ab?
And how easy it is to do with dormammu?

If it's ABX, Corvus Glaive is definitely the top guy.

The issue with Thanos is that his DPS is really slow when he fights more than 5 enemies.

Also, for Dormemme, you should focus on fire damage obelisks.

but can corvus do it alone? or I need to build another BO to pair him up with.

Oh, you probably will need to focus on Thanos and Proxima to help with DPS to do great numbers.

Or you could go with only Proxima and Supergiant.

rather build dormemmu if I need to build two BO

Because that won't attract and won't be a good advertisement to bait Marvel fans.

Hela leadership is best for uni villain abx

Now you're getting it.

why can we only open one rift per day?

higer vip levels let you open more
captcha: jewel road

You can use supergian, she easily gets you to 100k. Her summon keeps meteors off you and her 6* is quite possibly the hardest hitting skill in the game.

>not proxima
lol

>get all BO to level 50
>all those ez mode wins on WBI for so little investment

>Almost enough materials for Thanos/Odin/Dormammu

Is Thanos still worth it?

What gear for super giant? does she need GBI?

Proxima would get eaten alive in ABX by the meteors. Plus her damage is shit when havign to deal with multiple enemies.

What changes would make Rocket good again? What is your suggestion?

>add some guaranteed dodge and ignore dodge to his T2 passive
>homing mines
>make him more mobile and fast
>high burst dmg
>HIGH BURST DMG to make up for his low hp
>some sort of gimmick if groot is on the same team, like: change the type of the character, some unique team up skill, etc
>change his leadership to something useful

he already has ignore dodge on his t2, in fact his t2 is beast mode.
His kit just needs a rework.

also:
>you can place groot and rocket on the same character slot in the team creating a new and unique character with the first character set determining the type

That will not happen

But we can always dream, right? That would be an awesome gimmick.

Kinda. Out of the vanilla Native T2s I'd say DMM is more desirable than Thanos and Odin, mostly because he's legit good and a villain. On that note, you can just build Robbie well if you're concerned about Hero ABX.

>World Boss Ultimate Mode

World Boss Ultimate Mode will be released along with Marvel Future Fight 3.0! This new mode will reward extra items, as well as contain unique modifiers to make the battle more difficult! The challenge here will be phenomenal, so unless you are incredibly well prepared, it may be worth sitting this one out. Players will also be able to see how their clearing skills stack up against the rest of the world as a Ranking system has been added.

so we'll be getting a new world boss type shit with harder characters kinda like how they did reworked the special mission system and introduced the inhumans.

we're getting 6 new native t2 characters ( 5 BO tier and one at least thanos tier )

i'm happy with this

>we're getting 6 new native t2 characters
Not quite, they could've just reused the BOs and Thanos, maybe use the Asgardian bosses and Odin like in WBI. They've never said they'll throw us new bosses.

What obelisk and iso set for Maximus senpiatachi?

i know but i think it will happen since it's muh big 3.0 update and they probably want to do something in the vein of the WB update, something which will also rake in a big amount of cash for a longer time, so i think having a new wb mode with new characters is the way to do it.

it would also be similar to the special mission, one which is easier and one which is harder with new inhuman characters, so the new wb is likely to follow the pattern and give us a new harder version, with new (cosmic) characters which will require you having memes in order to clear it

Eh, still not convinced. Guess we'll see.

>yfw it's the X-Men

Unless the PR department is absolutely braindead retarded, they would've plaster the news all over the internet. So pretty unlikely.

But they might have wanted to keep it a secret.

No secret memeing is worth the recognition and news from having the "big league" in your game, especially for a company that ultimately want to make more money by reeling in more peps.

it's speculation on my part but there's good chances i'm right
either that or any cosmic big name in annihilation and it's gonna be absolutely great

>toss in nova
>toss in skrull
>suddenly update is saved
This whole "we won't want to give free publicity to other companies is retarded", no one will jump and see the latest f4 because dr doom is on game.
The joke is on them as this point cause they are the ones missing money.

>fugg
just think about getting warlock, quasar, nova, and silver surfer in one uptdate

i get the other characters, but what is green goblin doing in space?

>green goblin

his glider wouldnt stop and he got stuck up there