/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread sexy edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/159743360704/amami-rantarous-benishake-dan-ending
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ouma

Mugo!

Shuu-chan!

What do you guys think is the cause of Amami's trust issues? Sure, we know Amami was pretty wary of everyone in v3 because of the situation he was put in as a survivor (also bc of the info in his special monopad). But even in bonus mode, he still acts very secretive with everyone about the specifics of his travels. The most he will say is that he travels for his little sister, but he'll only disclose that info with other students who have siblings (Junkuro is the only exception to that rule). We don't really learn too much about what goes on on his trips and why he comes back severely injured sometimes... oh well, putting that aside, do you think something traumatic happened to him as a child that made it hard for him to trust and open up to other people? Or maybe someone he really appreciated betrayed him?

Reminder that Amaou is a cute ship.

Maybe he's been alone traveling to find his sister by himself without support from his family so he just begin to believe in himself only and trust nobody else.

Some good shit.

So we're posting sexy now?

Koko!

That's a nice OP image.

Posting best BrOTP!

Fact:Miu did nothing wrong.
Ouma got her killed for no reason.

>(Junkuro is the only exception to that rule)
I wonder why he tells Junkuro though. Plus he only told Shinguji about his sister. Nobody else seems to know. I know he also talks to Asahina but I think it was more of him being envious of her close relationship with her brother or something.

>tfw the closest friend he had in the killing game was the worst choice for being his partner in finding his sisters

Maki is a kek

Yes. Post sexy.

I like this

Have another ultra cute ahego

He didn't really get close to Shinguji in the main game though. He did however have a degree of respect for him compared to the others so it's something I suppose.

Twitter, please?

Did everyone get more retarded when it comes to Shinguji?

It's my secret wish that the truth of chapter 4 is that Ouma and Miu were actually in some sort of secret relationship thing that went sour and they broke up, which caused them to chimp out and try to kill each other because they're fucking petty. Ouma won, and being a liar he tried to make it seem much more justified than it actually was.

It'd piss off fujos, waifufags, oumafags and miufags at the same time. and i'm all four.

is my cute emotionally broken son.
Was she a bigger cuck than Kazuichi?
She did a few things wrong but I have no idea why Ouma killed her. At least her body is the least physically destroyed.

Personal opinion is the bit about him being a spy might not be a complete joke, that and he's probably poking around dangerous places and he's worldly enough from his adventurers to not trust people too easily.

IIRC the serial killing thing doesn't ever come up in bonus mode so it may be that was actually a mindhack to make him kill Angie and Tenko, given that Angie already broke a Remembering Light and her idea of living in peace inside the school was actually quite close to forcing a stalemate.

And yes, I'm aware he planned to kill Kaede but he probably wasn't going to try that in the school.

Got it off this board, sorry.

YOUR son?

Yeah he mentioned his sister to Asahina but didn't get into any specifics.

>朝日奈:よーっす、天海じゃん!なんか久しぶりに見た気がする!
天海:実際、結構久しぶりっすよ。海外まで行ってて、ついさっき帰ってきたんで。
朝日奈:えっ、そうなんだ!?ホント、しょっちゅう旅に出てるんだね。
朝日奈:あ、七海ちゃん達のクラスのパーティーで出たケーキが残ってるはずなんだけど…天海の分、あった?
天海:ありがたく頂いたっすよ。クラスメイトが俺の分も取っておいてくれたんで。
朝日奈:おっ、よかったよかった!とろけそうなくらい美味しかったよねー!
朝日奈:私はドーナツが一番だけど、やっぱイベントの時のケーキも良いよね。
天海:そうっすね…クリスマスケーキなんて久しぶりだったんで、懐かしい気分だったっす。
天海:子供の頃は、よく妹と自分のケーキのほうが大きいか小さいかで揉めたりしたんすけどね。
朝日奈:へー、天海にも可愛い子供時代があったんだ。
朝日奈:うちは弟いるんだけどさ、あっちは和菓子党だからそんなに取り合いにはならないんだよね。
天海:へぇ…朝日奈さん、お姉さんなんすね。弟さんとは仲いいんすか?
朝日奈:うーん、普通じゃないかな。悠太も…あ、弟の名前ね。
朝日奈:悠太もスポーツやってるから、話が合うことはあるよ。たまに一緒に走ったりもしたしさ。
朝日奈:弟は陸上部だから、足は結構速いんだ。もちろん、泳ぎじゃ私が絶対負けないけどね!
天海:ははっ、十分仲良しじゃないっすか。楽しそうで羨ましいっす。
天海ときょうだいの思い出話で盛り上がった…

It's impossible to be a bigger cuck than Souda. Maki would have actually scored, she was just cucked by death.

son, lover, husband, sex partner, child, whatever you want to call him

Maybe? Though Amami didn't get to live long enough to really judge Shinguji.

Him being a spy could just be apart of his disguises while he was on his adventures.

Yes. Please don't hurt me.
And an antidote bottle.

>actually a mindhack to make him kill Angie and Tenko, given that Angie already broke a Remembering Light and her idea of living in peace inside the school was actually quite close to forcing a stalemate
Or maybe it was already there since the beginning and he was getting desperate.
It might have been a fallback plan in case no one tries to kill each other.

Which one?

Yeah he kind of explains his talent here even though it's still kinda vague danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/159743360704/amami-rantarous-benishake-dan-ending

Thanks, my guy. 2k words into Miu/Kirumi and I am determined to have it out before the artbook at the very least, by the way.

It could be, though we don't know enough either way to say why he's so secretive. Granted, of the cast Amami, Korekiyo and Ouma are all established as people gone quite a lot from school and Korekiyo is the only one who doesn't seem to be all that tight-lipped about what he found.

Also possible. What if there's some lies mixed in with their backstories, like how Gonta was actually raised by wolves but he thinks it was dinosaurmen?

I'm very sure that talent!Kaede is easily tricked into sex because of her trusting nature.

Thank god, I thought you either died or left us.

SHSL Kaede. Normie Kaede isn't bad either.
Hiyo, Taito.

Maybe I phrased it wrong- underneath all the lies he's a sensitive person who's hit hard by the despair, suffering and death around him. However, he's good enough at lying to himself to compensate for that fact by creating an emotional shell around himself, which lets him do things he thinks are necessary for his plans and to voice unpopular opinions. Were he not so good at lying to himself, he wouldn't be able to do any of that.

It's just that "sensitive" makes him sound like a DINDU/poor sad baby, so "weak" sounds more like a character flaw.

korekiyo is:
55% a meat urinal
45% onahole
Which term gets your vote? my vote goes to onahole

Hi!

>It could be, though we don't know enough either way to say why he's so secretive.
For killing game purposes, probably because of the Monopad and well it's a killing game. You're not going to share things with people who could betray you or are the mastermind.

For bonus mode and other shit like that, probably because he doesn't want the other students involved in his business even his closest pals like Shinguji and Junkuro. Guess Space Mode ending is where he's being the most open which is typical for stuff like School/Island/Space Mode where everyone wants to be the MC's best friend or get in his pants.

>Granted, of the cast Amami, Korekiyo and Ouma are all established as people gone quite a lot from school and Korekiyo is the only one who doesn't seem to be all that tight-lipped about what he found.
Well to be fair Amami and Ouma want to stop the killing game in their own ways. Shinguji is probably thinking of the females he'll send over to neesan once he's done observing everyone.

Heading to bed now, night y'all.
What's a meat urinal?

I'm always here, being a dumbass Oumafag, fetishposting and stanning Miu/Tenko/Tsumugi/Saihara.

Not Taito, unfortunately. I was pretty stoked she said she liked my fic enough to make her like Miu. That was a really nice ego boost.

My AO3 name is retarded but I guess you could call me that.

Hello!

>Tsumugi
I love you even more now!

I think its synonymous for meat toilet.
Night!

Sensitive and weak don't even mean the same thing, though. Ouma already has plenty of character flaws so it's not like saying he is actually more sensitive than he makes himself out to be will make him look like a dindu sad baby, and if at anything I like him for that because he probably does acknowledge being this sensitive is something people may see as being weak in a dog-eat-dog world, but he's not going to throw it away just because it's sensible.

Amami and Ouma are likewise secretive in bonus mode though.

I love Tsumugi. She's a great villain and I'd love to write about her mindset once more reliable translations of chapter 6 come out.

I like characters that have an unhealthy and tenuous relationship with reality in general, I guess.

I know Amami is secretive in bonus mode. That's what I said. He doesn't want people getting involved with the shit he does.

Meat urinal, definitely. Korekiyo's ass looks too bony to be a nice fuck, and the 100 honorable dicks he took probably loosened out that hole like crazy.

My bad. Amami and Ouma sure get my interest though because Ouma seemingly disappears randomly, and aside from his motive video we have no solid clue what his talent has to do with leaving the school from time to time.

He's a leader of criminals who do funny crimes around the world, so presumably he's traveling around doing exactly that.

IIRC Sonia mentions an artifact from her country having been stolen so now no one in the country can get married. That kind of funny shit has Ouma written all over it.

Ah, my mistake. What an honor.

Yeah wonder how dangerous Amami's travels really are. Wonder where his sister could be.

I'll forgive you just this time.

I feel blessed, especially since she did one of my requests/suggestions on here. That's some good shit right there.

Right, that one was totally Ouma and his group assuming they're alive in this timeline.

And how the fuck did all of them go missing?

Maybe something happened within his family and the women his dad messed with took their daughters away or something. I honestly have no idea.

There's no reason they wouldn't be in bonus mode, so it's most likely them.

I find it kind of hilarious if no one in the school takes Ouma seriously what so ever because of his chuuni bullshit, but fail to connect the dots together about why their valuables keep going missing every so often. I bet he's amassed a secret crawlspace full of stolen shit that he just chills with every so often.

Thank you fellow Oumafag.

That's like getting a prayer granted by the gods. I'm proud of you.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and is now playing games with her class on the boat

This is always fun. Make a chart, /drg/.

Your ouma/saihara fic is the most "fitting" r18 content of the pairing I've read so far, and I've read a lot on pixiv. I guess it comes down to my preferences being different from the Japanese fandom, since those authors have actually played the game. I remember two artists on my twitter feed discussing how it's difficult to keep ouma dominant while wanting him to bottom, and lol I wish I could introduce your fic to them.

You flatter me! I really wanted to do something that wasn't more of the emotional clingy uke Ouma and eternally patient and understanding seme Saihara, so I'm glad it worked.

In retrospect I'd definitely change/fix a few things about it because I actually wrote it when a few key translations were missing and I could've done more in the sex and ending department, but that's really high praise. Thank you!

God, Oumafags are fucking cancer, they need to get banned already

You're late to the party, friend. Everyone's gone. It's just you and me now.

>Someone saved my doodle

I saved it because it's adorable!

>its from the tsumugitard
Time to delete it

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the art is tainted

You're late. Sorry. I love you anyway user.
It's a very nice drawing.

Posting best girls!

Amami is sad about his sisters. Press F to comfort.

Posting cute!

I will do the same then.
Koko!

Cute And NSFW, kinda. Koko!

;^)

Just some 8 days till the artbook is out. Can't wait...
Any information on the manga anthology?

Why is the idea of him sexually teasing her hot?

There's some artists posting very small previews on twitter, but I'd have to look for them. Mostly just looks like gag comics rather than anything serious.

Like that joke comic for dr1 pointing out how Celes wears the exact same outfit in all HPA photos?

Yeah, stuff like that + fan illustrations of the characters.

I don't know but there has to be a reason it keeps getting drawn. Probably their dynamic.

I wholeheartedly agree with small boy/thicc girl and their personalities make it better.

Kekbo.jpg
Should be soon.

It's small boy x thicc girl, but also pure x impure and prudish but secretly curious x horny and not ashamed about it

the perfect trifecta

Shit dude are you the user who wrote the Miu/Kiibo robosex and saiouma love hotel followup fics? Based

Yep, that's me! Glad you liked them.

I feel bad my next fic is taking so long. 18 hard science class units was a mistake.

You know, I should really do robofucking 2: the electric boogaloo.

Will I get spoiled if I stay on here?

>kiibofags
kiibo is literally a plot device

Kaito is the mastermind

He's a cute plot device.

Make one for the DR2 and DR3 characters

Not enough data

Damn how many plot devices does this series need to have? Like we have
>IRL Chiaki
>Junko
>Shirogane
>Izuru
>Mitarai
>and finally Kibo
Stop it Kodaka.

You forgot
>Amami

>Kaito
>Saihara

>Last thread talking about a mental hospital fic with fucking genital warts

Haven't read it, but that fic has a mad amount of kudos. Is it better or worse than the 40k pissfic?

Let me fix: All boys except for gonta, kiibo and maybe hoshi are cancerposters that can ruin the thread since this general turned into a fujoshi pool, the rest is accurate

I heard it's pretty awful