shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Cards Art (updated with TOG) (1.95GB):
mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Not tier 1:

>opponent gets off TWO shadow reapers on a board full of skellies

That's it, that's the last fucking drop, I'm out of here for good. This worthless shit dank hole that is /svg/ isn't worth my fucking time anyway. I did not come here with the intention to shitpost or complain about the meta or whatsoever, but it seems people can't fucking deal with an opinion. But who the fuck am I kidding I have not ever seen someone on here who doesn't go full retard or spend all their time shitposting. Every fucking day in the half year that I have been here have has every fucking day been repost day, with the occasional memes and trends that effortlessly overthrow the god damn faggotry that has infested that cursed fucking place. You are no better than /dng/, you are no better than /hsg/ and I bet even /gwt/ laughs at you pieces of shit. Everyone is fucking denying that they're a bunch of circlejerkers, but I am seeing the same fucking pattern, uninterrupted, seamlessly every fucking week without the slightest bit of change. And if there is a god damned baitpost, how about you don't fucking feed the god damn troll, don't play their stupid fucking games. Holy fuck, I am so fucking sick of this fucking thread, all of you, kill your fucking selves. You are intellectually, emotionally and socially incapable to argue over anything, you are a fucking waste of time and space and if I could I would gas you all fucking Hitler style. FUCK YOU AND THIS RETARDED ABYSMAL HELLHOLE.

>Gawain ramped castle otomemers resolve was the last chance to save her
>Shadow is faster than them and dragon deletes them
Poetry

You only need an hour for dailies and everything past that is arena gravy.

I'm literally beginner 3 and I give people advice all the time.

Post elf

and the new copypasta enters the world, like a young bird soaring from a nest.

Godspeed.

>tfw you out-ramp froggo and he's gotta gobble that knob
Is there a better feeling than shrugging off a cyclone blade?

>174495007
You want this?

>rogue's creed
what fucking rank are you

ok

I'm B1 and I fling my opinions around all of the time and pretend I'm high masters so my opinion holds weight.

AA2. It's not my fault he's a madman

You're like that fag Vampy., despite the fact he doesn't give his own advice at all.

Reminder to kill all elven scums

Any tips for this tempo forest deck?
I'm new and low on vials so any good bronzes or silvers?

Daily reminder that whoever complain about the meta are shitters whose netdecks from previous meta no longer work and usually don't have 3 Cerberus before ToG.

The meta complains itself.

A lot of my amulet decks were destroyed by TotG. Suck a dick.

>that many one-offs
holy shit have some consistency

You didn't post this yesterday

I'm complaining about the meta because its boring rather than being of balance or power issues, those are the least of my concern.s

>soul convention into soul convention
WHEN WILL IT STOP

Sorry for the late response.

Help me complete my deck /svg/!

I'm in need of a concede for daily.

Kys pedotumor

Thanks bud.

Judge

Kys facebooktumor

But pedotumor is social media facecock

Add candelabra's the cheap cd amulets, prism princess, and the medium reducers with a decent body.

Kys ESL

Kys ghost from the past meta

Don't forget your Grimnirs and Eidolons

What does it say about me if I want to see Vania helping Luna explore her sexuality?

do souls cosplay at these conventions

Remove Phantom Howl from the game.

Post lewd

>Absolute perfect counter to eachtar
Why isn't matriarch being used?

I would like to see Vania sissify Veight, and present "her" to Beast Femdom.

perfect counter my asshole

>matriarch isn't being used
but how do you know that?

Luna is only into necrophilia.

Because Dark Jeanne is better XD. The face craft doesn't even use their Jeanne let alone Haven.

She prefers to fuck otomeme

>tfw not enough ghost generators to use the sacrifice mechanics in a ghost gimmick deck

and so it begins

Because she's not featured in any of the netdecks. Not in netdeck = useless pile of shit.

Because you can't play cards after you lose.

No, newcuck. Matriarch got memed here many times. It's shit, people ended up replacing it with something else.

Cycuck....
At this point Forbidden Memories is much more fun than you card game.
Fuck

>those annoying dshift faggots can't stop playing their deck even tho it's complete garbage
thanks for the free wins

Anyone try running Vlad against the skellies?

Then you wait until some tourney list won with her in the decklist, and then there would be bunch of autists trying to convince you that she's good. It's fucking clockwork.

>Eactar is a bahamut by itself
How Cygames was able fuck up this much?

>ability locked behind evolve
literallyshit

i like how ambiguous this is so i can use it in other genres

Tourney are always meme tier full of netdeck players.

>verse shadow player
>I have 2/2 on the board
>he has two 1/2
>he has no pp left to spend
>attacks face once and then spends a minute thinking what to attack with the other one, every fucking turn
>its a jap
Why did he mean by this

>user wanted to tell this story so much he posted it twice
what did he mean by this

I wonder if they manipulate dailies to make less played classes appear more often. This is my fourth fucking day of only getting Forest and Haven missions.

he meant that he had to get off the subway car and take his eyes off the screen for a second while navigating through the station

user only wants your love and attention

I get dragon/sword all the time. It's just your head trying to rationalize a pattern so it stops freaking out.

I always get forest and rune, I think user is onto something

Wow what a aborigine thing to say, goy.

>haven't played against shadow in over 10 matches
did something happen?

>5 gorrilion removals in deck
>literally none in hand to deal with an anomaly
I got memed on

>YY
I don't doubt you.

Playing Aggro in Shadowverse is one of the most satisfying experiences you can ever feel. It's like throwing the first punch in a fight. That good, first punch sets how the rest of the fight will go. Your opponent is still recovering from that initial hit and you immediately follow it up with a 1-2 combination *Pow* *Bam*. Your opponent tries to block your punches, but for every punch he blocks, more punches come in and hit him all over. He tries to steady himself enough, hoping to turn the fight around.
Evolving one of his followers, he attempts to be the one leading now and making you react to him. He's sorely mistaken though, as you've gained too much momentum to be stopped. You eliminate his follower and evolve one of yours and hit him again in the face. You exchange several blows, with your opponent unable to truly stop your onslaught as one or two extras are still able to power through. Smelling blood in the water, you see your opponent try desperately to keep standing.
He gives up on exchanging and goes full defensive, thinking that if he can stop you from punching him completely perhaps he has a chance of knocking you out with one well-placed punch. You, however, know this point by heart. You're intimately familiar with it. You ready your secret move. That one punch that hits at an angle your opponent cannot expect or cannot hope to protect himself from. Feigning difficulty at being unable to hit him with your normal arsenal, you unleash it. As expected, it catches him off-guard. His defense is blown wide open. He can't stop your punches anymore. He feels it, but his mind is too slow to realize that he has already lost until you land that final blow that makes him eat dirt. There just was nothing he could do.
You want to shake hands him, thank him for a good fight. But inside, you know you were just too fast, too strong, and too intelligent for him to ever defeat. You pity him because, you know damn well he'll never be the same again.

What in the seven fucks are you trying to accomplish with that deck

cygames rigging matchups to inflate shadow's winrate

Don't you dare post the best girl along with your shitpost.

Orthrus is quickly becoming one of my favorite cards. She's just so positive and generous. Practically costs nothing at all at four play points you drop her on the board and that chill ass motherfucker gives you 2 attack to a minion and 2 damage to a minion to use instantly in the game. And you also get this adorable little 1/2 can ping things but usually is too harmless to be removed. But more than the Orthrus is just so positive. She comes on the board like "Orthrus has arrived!" and I'm like "yeah Orthrus, you have arrived, let's do this shit" and when she attacks she's like "RAH, RAAAH, BURFF" and I'm like "borf borf awoo" She doesn't say some bullshit macho shit like "GO BLOODKIN" she's just like "nah dog noises are fun." And she looks so happy. I mean this is a demon-dog waifu literally brought to life by video game magic. She understands her life is a temporary magical gift and the girl is just fucking loving it. I mean look at her face he's just so happy. I am literally never sad when Orthrus is on board. IDK if she's gonna make it into the metagame or not but for now she a pretty chill card.

>Not having at least 1 deck for all classes.

Can you stop spamming your autism? Thanks

No

You're aware this is an ancient stale pasta right?

but what if I don't want to taint myself with runecraft user

3 lion, and 3 tribunal

mmmmm al dente

>When they have themis vs when they don't

>MOOOOOOOOOOM

you require animated banish boys

this, except I'm not sure exactly what do play for forest beside wolfbolt

Our family must be avenged

>get "win 4 ranked" for 60g
>have exactly 40g
>spent 1.5 hours, finally done with the quest
>bronze and 1 silver

I have literally never seen a successful flame and glass fusion

Because shadow reaper exists :^)

Who's laughing now?

There

But what if one day it does happen user?

What a honey!

Someone please post a Haven deck that can win a single game.

I have something for everything but Sword. Never pulled any Alberts or Tsubaki so I just vial anything Sword related now.

Thanks m8

Just Seraph bro

Entrust your life TO THE MEMES