/ndg/ - NieR/Drakengard General #65

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Mr. & Mrs. YoRHa Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Nier:Automata Save Editor:
Python script:
dropbox.com/s/p9539mxoe2lyi5s/N_A_editor.py?dl=0
Executable:
dropbox.com/s/jt2gs9ou1nhxhfc/N_A_editor.exe?dl=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B39MXLFF7T_Cc0tZQlB5WTJ3SVU/view
imgur.com/a/7gtt9
youtube.com/watch?v=a5uQMwRMHcs
twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/854923055599988737
youtu.be/7cGSLP43eY4?t=4m27s
twitter.com/stalkeralker/status/846393434571104256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone have screenshots of the T shirt conversation?

first for ass

Are there any endings where 9S dies and stays dead? I didn't finish all of the joke ones yet.

Y
Probably W

I want to have many children with 21O!

First for White Screen of Death

I
U
V

I want to smell her farts

consider suicide

First for sadness.

POST A2

>Crying
EMOTIONS AREN'T ALLOWED YOU DUMB BITCH

Best item description.

BBBRRAAAAAAPP

Christ this general is slow.

I have a request. Can someone screenshot this scene without the borders for me? I'm working on something but I can't do it right this moment.

Thank you.

man, 2B a cutie...

we had some good discussions yesterday didn't we lads?

I refuse to let it die until I've killed the creators of this general.

That's just the way it is.

The border is from in-game post-processing, the video files don't have it. So
drive.google.com/file/d/0B39MXLFF7T_Cc0tZQlB5WTJ3SVU/view

Video files (USM file type) are located here: \steamapps\common\NieRAutomata\data\movie

Open VGMToolbox.exe > Expand "Misc. Tools" > Stream Tools > Video Demultiplexer

Under Options > Format - select "USM (CRI Movie 2)"

Drag n' drop all 154 video files into the "Drop files here" section of VGMtoolbox. It will automatically begin unpacking the video files

This is very helpful. Thank you so much.

np my dude make sure to post lots of screenshots without the letterbox.

Too large to host as a single image here and I don't want to spam the thread with 14 posts: imgur.com/a/7gtt9

Who's looking forward to SINoALICE here? I don't want to go to mobage general.

This scene was so adorable yet sad when you understand that there's no thing that 2B wants more than to break from the pointless conflict and protect what she loves.

I'm lukewarm on it and it seems like most of the interest in here so far has been about the new weapon stories.

As the youngest of 5 brothers I find the interactions between Adam and Eve to be kinda nostalgic.

>That conversation 9S and 2B have after delivering A2's data to Anemone.
>2B implying her deep seated feelings due to her and 9S's past
Makes much more sense when you have your second playthrough.

What did you play with your brothers?

>Dat Kaine soon

We really need Emil's costume for 9S
will be rad as fuck together with telekinetic emil heads

When I was really young my youngest older brother and I would play pretend like we were wizards or whatever was on our minds while my other brothers and I would wrestle, which was mostly just them throwing me around and slamming me on beds.

I have run through the game so many times now that I have had to turn off the music so I don't burn out on it and replace it with my own tracks.

I have found this to be weirdly appropriate
youtube.com/watch?v=a5uQMwRMHcs

>mommy 2B will never physically pull you out of danger
Why live?

I just want a qt android gf

I-is that a lot to ask?

Oh shit, thanks.
I didn't realize it was me you were replying to.
I guess that's what happens when you alternate between PC and phone.
A couple of androids will be very happy because of you.

What are you gonna do, user?

I'm gonna write something.

You may remember me, this is going to help me close a gap.
That's all I'll say about it.

I'm sorry.

2B Toobie Toobs Toober Tooby Toob Toobin'
2B2B2B

2B is amazing!

Sequel or prequel when?

>prequel
What is the first NieR?

twitter.com/sinoalice_jp/status/854923055599988737
SINoALICE
>Look forward to an untold story from NieR:Automata

The main cast was covered fairly well in Automata + additional materials.
Maybe something about Jackass? She needs more love.

Maybe. I want a JackWhite story of how they met. I hope someone translates the Automata sections of this game.

I just want some TooBig ass on my face right now

I love Toobie so much. Everything about her is amazing. The way she struts with confidence,the way she speaks with a firm but soft tone. Her soft pink lips, a pair of mesmerizing eyes, those small delicate hands. She really is the perfect woman. Imagine being able to take those gloves off and hold her hands, fingers entwined while the both of you do nothing but sit at each other's sides watching the streams flow,the gentle breeze blow and the birds sing. Both of you never say a thing the whole time, but it's as if you're both exchanging love letters longer and more deep than a great epic.

I'd do anything to see her smile, even just a small one is enough to make my day

I didn't need these feels in my life.

fuck you user... and thank you~...

After you've beat him for his heads, a new quest marker should appear in the abandoned shopping mall. Go there.

It's okay 9S, she loves you too.

Appreciate the hint, but no such thing exists for me. It must be related to where I'm at in the story. All he's doing is spawning outside the desert talking about how someone broke into his place. I guess I'll just progress the story, and hope he starts doing something else at some point.

you have to go back to the cave before his home and hack open the chest there. That triggers the boss fight

I can't even look at this.
Seeing 2B so happy that she's on the verge of tears is too much for me.

I've already done that. I already beat him. He keeps saying the same thing regardless. Again, guessing it's just related to where I'm at in the story.

Oh there'll be tears user. She's crying, he's crying, now you're crying.

If i kms, will i be reborn as a cute shota android?

BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS
WE WILL DIE AND BECOME AS GODS

I still don't understand what the hell was that message on moon server about a prophet.

>pods specifically placed them nearby for activation in ending E
They are really aiming for the biggest emotional impact possible, huh.

Maybe the shadowlord?

It tells about being released from the yoke of iron so i doubt it. It also sounds like 9S was the one saying it in first place.

Probably just some mindfuckery with one of the previous incarnations of 9S. This gives me Planescape vibes.

Are the costumes part of the paid DLC or are they free? Do we have any info on this?

You unlock them by playing the DLC, so they're clearly part of it.

Where the Commander and A2 pics at?
2B and 9S everywhere shit tastes desu

I feel like 2B's stockings would have a hard time staying up on their own. she should probably have a garter belt or something.

uh

I mean, I guess. But legs taper, and she moves around a lot. My knee wraps tend to slowly ride down over time and they're pretty tight.

The picture books are all about the machines you encounter before or after they play. That prophet line is about the cult leader machine, "become as gods". Release from the yoke of iron means killing themselves. Look at the full scene in the intel:
youtu.be/7cGSLP43eY4?t=4m27s
Don't forget that 2B is in the factory with the cult machines while 9S is hacking into the server. 9S narrates all the picture books because he hacks into all the machines and sees their memories.

it may have something to do with it being a a video game

Tricky thing is 9S hears a part of the prophet one in a short audio clip while he's hacking into the YoRHa database, and then when it plays after that factory segment 9S actually acknowledges seeing the little story and saying it's the same as what he heard in the database.

>9S actually tried to modify his own flight unit
cheeky

Can you actually kill yourself with the pod's laser?
Because I was just standing in a cave and trying to aim my charged up laser and when I shot it the whole screen turned white and I died.

I'm level 72 and never had that happend to me.

It was part of her speech and it indicated that she had been completely taken over by the virus.

I'm not sure you should be using yourself as a base, since you're not a made-up robot from 10,000 years into the future.

twitter.com/stalkeralker/status/846393434571104256

That clip plays when 2B sends the back up request to the bunker right after the cult leader kills himself. The communications signal was unstable, so some of the leader's memories probably bled over the network connection.

It's really disturbing that he saw all this shit and told 2B nothing.
>sees the vision about the God in Volcano in the desert already
>still friendly to 2B and acts like nothing happens

No its not.

It's the same thing as the 2nd playthrough of the first Nier. You find out about the back stories of all the bosses because Kaine can understand the shade language while Nier cannot. She doesn't tell him or try to stop him from killing them either.

A2 is all alone, while 2B and 9S fuck around.

A2 is not alone because she has two younger siblings to take care of, Pod 042, Anemone and entire beautiful world around her.
There's a reason 042 placed her on that window. She will see the world she came to adore right before her sacrifice.

Okay, I guess you're right.

They really should've done more to explain A2 in game, no one knows shit about that stage play outside japan

FOR THE KING AND OUR KINGDOM

YOUR ENTIRE LIFE HAS BEEN FOR THIS VERY MOMENT, DO NOT BE AFRAID

they might end up translating it, considering how well the game sold out side of Japan.

Although I doubt it.

Hopefully they just make a DLC about it

So what happened to 4S and the Desert Yorha survivors in ending E? Did they kill themselves? Offed by machines? Does having their Blackbox offline necessarily mean they're dead? Or was it just overlooked?

Machines "evolved" a lot on the ending. I guess they were killed on some rampage.

I doubt it, I really only wish they had been clear about exactly what it is that makes different types of Yorha androids actually different from each other.

We never really see anything to show that they differ in anything other than role. Which makes 9S being the most "advanced" one kinda make me scratch my head.

I just assumed that the Pods had figured out a way to hide a blackbox. After all, they would need to be able to to cover the fact that they brought three Yorha members back from the dead.

Then again we never find out just who the hell is actually running this fucked up show on the android side.

But how can they cover it up? The Resistance knows 9S and A2 are alive, unless they assume they died in the tower

So I saved my game in the bunker last night.

Every time I load up the game, 2B clips through the floor and freefalls through space forever. Do I need to restart ? 25 hours in. PS4 version

Try and trigger the self detonate ending, might fix it

That's just going to make the Commander give you a stern look.