wowhead.com/spell=87204/sin-and-punishment
wowhead.com/spell=131556/sin-and-punishment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>resub
>play for 15 minutes
>this happens

Deja vu

you already posted this you fucking idiot

Why do I feel so slow as a worgen? are there different racial speeds or is just the animation throwing me off?

The Mo'arg are a diverse bunch. Those brutes are Mo'arg. So are felguards and fel lords. So are Gan'args. So are the big guys with buzzsaw hands.

yeah but the thread was almost dead and I can get more viewership by being the first post in a new thread, retard

duh

>odyn let's get king ymiron in our army
>hell no
>it's cool he'll be our slave for eternity
>awww you're cold as hell, let's do it
why is odyn such a bastard?

All the races move at the same speed, so if you usually play a tiny race like goblins and gnomes, you'll feel super slow when you switch to a large one like taurens.

That makes sense, I was a dwarf for a long time before I picked up worgen.

What does Tyrande smell like?

You should be mogging your artifact anyway you chud
congrats though I guess

crusty come

>mfw that quest where maeiv is naked in the cell

Illidan and her gonna get together aren't they

lmao my bad

For you to understand you'd need to understand the mythos they are all based on. Basically all charcaters in Norse mythology hate eachother and fight constantly in one form or another. Odin in particular was a brutal paranoid genius that gave no fucks at all

Moist earth and flowers that are supposed to cover the reek of sweat

>play destro lock
>mfw 1.8 million chaos bolts
>mfw its getting buffed and rain of fire is getting buffed too

time to rise again from the cata/mop ashes

what is the least played but still decent dps I wonder?

>all the famous warriors who have died over time and should be admitted to valhalla
>instead we get the doggo from the worgen starting area as our final follower

Are destro good? What are they compared to affli? what my main pet is and how annoyed my teammates will be if i only use sukkub

Survival probably.
Arcanes are rare too.
Demonolo.

Oh wait, decent? All decent ones are already popualr.

what quest is that? TBC or Legion?

How big is this qt femdraenei's penis? :3

fuck off back to and ask them

>Cataclysm cooldown decreased to 20 secs
>damage increased

WOKE

>fucking japs copied ds1 and renamed it ds3
>put every armour from ds1 and 2 into 3
>didn't put masks
More bombs when.

>cast time decreased

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

WHY AREN'T YOU REROLLING DESTRO LOCK RIGHT NOW

THIS MAN IS SAVING DESTRO THE MAD MAN

Mask of the Father would have been great, especially seeing as how the DLC was a big meta sendoff.

But I just started enjoying demo :(

stop playing anything but destro

I bet Ghostcrawler could kick this guy's ass

destro is just an edgy fire mage
if you wanna play a warlock play affli or demo

MAGES GET THE ROPE NEXT PATCH

>WAAA ION YOU CAN'T NERF US YOU CAN'T DO THIS

DESTRO BUFFFED

BUFFFED

BUFFFED

Just got a pet called Knockoff Blingtron from the blingtron 6000, anyone know how rare this shit is?

>DKs steal Nazgrim from warriors, Whitemane from priests, and Koltira from Sylvanas
>can't take Tirion from the Silver Hand
fugg :-DDDD

never seen it so it's rare to me

I want to play an edgy fire mage tho.

Destruction
Developers’ Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Soul Shard generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Soul Shard generation slightly, and reduce the number of Chaos Bolts being cast.
All damage increased by 10%.
Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
Channel Demonfire damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
Eradication’s damage bonus increased to 15% (was 12%), and duration increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
Fire and Brimstone now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
Immolate’s periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard).
Immolate’s periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard).
Rain of Fire’s damage increased by 25%.
Reverse Entropy redesigned slightly: Chaos Bolt and Rain of Fire restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 5% increased damage.
Shadowburn now generates 6 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 6 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
Soul Conduit now causes every Soul Shard you spend to have a 12% (was 20%) chance to be refunded.
Soulsnatcher (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Soul Shard.
Wreak Havoc now reduces the cooldown of Havoc by 20 seconds, and no longer increases its duration.

MAD MAN IS SAVING DESTRO LOCKS WHY HAVEN'T YOU REROLLED YET?

MAGES ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Broken Shore

More like Dead Island lol

Tauren cum

>groundfafs

> Whitemane from priests
Send her back, her skills are literally the worst in the whole game

>can't take Tirion from the Silver Hand
>le light saved us all!
>but not before they kill shitload of us.
The light moves in mysterious ways...or more like brizz can't write anything good.

I MUST LEVEL FASTER TO 110

what is it?

>fury cuck

vesatility pvp trinket for you

885 horn of valor

rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

any changes to the other specs?

>Trying to fix disci
WHY WHO GIVES A SHIT

four words: DUDE CHAOS BOLT LMAO

My ak is 29 and i can buy lvl 20 paper for alts
If i level to 30, will it become lvl 25 paper?

>kicked from his guild for not using addons

holy fuck

So I just took a gander at the changes to Brewmaster tanking in 7.2.5
>"cap" on stagger would just one-shot the person with each tick anyways.
>Blackout strike's CD is 15 seconds now, despite only being useful to tanking if you take a specific talent.
>On the other hand, Blackout strike is going to give a stack of elusive brawler now, with Tiger palm reducing the CD.
>Ironskin and Fortifying brews are getting slight nerfs.
>ISB won't stack higher than 16 seconds now.
>Breath of fire gives elusive brawler stacks for every target hit.
So basically, the stagger nerfs barely matter because the only people who aren't dodging every other hit are sub 30% mastery? This seems like a buff, if anything.
I know I'm late on this, sue me.

Yes

Yes
But aren't you getting lvl26 "for free" anyways? Or was that just for the mains?

Is this Thrall?

>hurrr what finisher do I click
>durr when do I empower my next two abilities
>hardest spec in the game, trust me guys

I have 26% mastery
is it that important to break 30%?

>red eyes
No, thrall has blue eyes. Probably a generic orc or grom.

Does the Horde also do the Anduin questline?

what the fuck is "Sin and Punishment" and why the fuck do i keep getting feared by it

Yes. Human cover was Arthas. Undead was Kel'Thuzad. Orc was Thrall. Night elf was Tyrande. Frozen Throne was Arthas again.

Thanks
I don't know, but i would need to farm 2500 extra resources on my alt...or i can just wait a day or two. You don't get them "for free" - you get them instantly, at least that's how my main got to 25 - just paid 500 resources for every scroll.

>our boys streaming

nice

wowhead.com/spell=87204/sin-and-punishment

>When your Vampiric Touch is dispelled, the dispeller is instantly feared in horror for 3 sec.

welcome to wow?

Thrall having blue eyes was decided after Warcraft 3.

DBM at a minimum is at least required so you can see pull countdowns

>Vampiric Touch
>Requires Warlock
>isn't a Shadow Priest PvP talent
>isn't a Afflock PvP talent
this doesn't help

It's what you get for being a dispel spamming nigger.

Let me put it this way: to get 100% dodge off your mastery alone, you'll need 4 stacks at 25%. At 30%, it's a little over 3 stacks. It's not make-or-break, but the difference can be huge when tanking raid bosses, and if abilities (other than blackout strike + purifying with the talent) start giving stacks of elusive brawler, monk tanks are going to start taking a lot less damage, especially when they can start building up stacks without getting hit.
So it's not massively important to break 30% mastery, but haste starts being more helpful once you get a certain amount of mastery, and 30% is about the right number to start hunting for haste.

one fucking click away:
wowhead.com/spell=131556/sin-and-punishment

>hit autorun on flying mount
>get teleported away while i'm tabbed out because i flew within 1000 yards of the druid vacation home

No, it was mentioned in Lord of the Clans IIRC and that was released BEFORE warcraft 3.

>Tfw name contains grom
>Random people over internet yell loktar ogar to me
>Absolutely despise horde with every cell of my being
This... was not my destiny

d-damn...

Vampiric Touch is a baseline Shadow Priest spell you stupid nigger.

Affliction Warlocks have something similar in the form of UA, but instead of fearing you it silences you.

Basically, you don't get to make other people useless by spamming one button. As in you don't get to make warlocks and priests useless with dispel magic, nor do you get to make ret paladins useless with purge. It's been like that since Cata at the very least.

and you seriously expect me to believe there's some minigame hero out there playing with a MoP PvP set?
Not only that
>Legacy Set: Bonus is inactive

ARE
YOU
RETARDED

He made it to guldan w/o any addon?

1-5: enchanting and tailor
6-9: herbalist+inscripter
dubz: buy lvl 100 boost and pretend "it's just so i won't spend it on retarded shit like pizza"
0: remember that zero exitst, dunno, help? I have alchemist and engineer leveled and blacked smith alt

unrelated: there is pizza hut 5 minutes from my home but they don't deliver. What the fuckidy fuck is this shit.

You know, I was expecting to see some more character development for Thrall, not just "I give up Doomhammer". What he did to Garrosh was fucked up.

jesus christ no wonder this thread is full of retards it's fucking spring break all the kids are out of school now

I only use auto junk seller and auctionator, recently installed mogit and pawn. I even use standard interface and bags...

well he had to give up doomhammer because he cheated in the fight with garrosh
he lost his honor and his power
now hes probably hiding in the shaman garrison

>now hes probably hiding in the shaman garrison
he isn't
aggra is there though

gotcha
I'm at 22% haste, guess I can trade some of it for mastery

He's plotting to steal the DOOMSTONE before Magatha.
He's in a Panda suit, hiding in plain sight, peddling that game no-one plays at the back of the Class Hall

I think most people try to hit 30% haste as brm for 6s kegsmash + brew uptimes

Which Warcraft characters should be added to HotS?

anyone tired with shadow priest? all you do is keeping up your 2 dots and trying to stay in void as long as possible. in pvp every melee stomps me, since I have no escape anymore (now that invis is gone) and even though i do almost perfect rotations my DPS is horrible. especially in aoe situations. even single target dmg sucks now and i get outDPSed a lot and no, i dont suck, since the rotation is easy. i lack haste though

talking about feral stupid mouthbreather

>change the swords aura to gold in the cutscene
>its back to red ingame

Not sure about class, Monk looks fun...really dynamic and fast but overall it feels like just low and steady lemon spaghetti dps with no spikes. But on the other hand i also kinda like black mage but he's so slow i don't even know...

Garrosh

>tfw no sweaty garrosh pounding my bp

The entire expansion is missing a shit ton of character development.

Where is Thrall?
Where is Jaina?
What the fuck was Sylvanas doing in Stormheim?
Where is Wrathion?
Where is Magni?
Fuck, we JUST got some Anduin character development.

Otherwise, it's all "Khadgar, Khadgar, Khadgar" except for Val'Sharah where Tyrande and Malfurion are going "MUH LUV" and "MUH SHANDO" and the Cathedral of Eternal Night where Illidan and Maiev keep hinting that they'll hate fuck each other soon.

KEL'THUZAD
E
L
'
T
H
U
Z
A
D

edward the odd
literally the only correct answer

please stop with this illidan-maiev stuff. just because they are seperate gendered characters with a history doesn't mean they have to have a romance