/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Empire is comfy and aesthetic edition.

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Taleworlds will be at E3 2017: e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

Gamescom Siege video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pv2qb66PbUg
youtube.com/watch?v=6rq-fEc1N0I

Interviews with Armagan at Gamescom '16:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/17

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/m8UDSqYp

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df
>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Dickplomacy Submod
mediafire.com/file/elu1qw1pe850oec/Diplomacy+4.3.0.8PL.7z
>Modded Hispania 1200
mediafire.com/file/51qiedmuthgm804/Hispania2000_modded.7z
>Parabellum : Get it while its hot
mega.nz/#!vwNlVTaK!lwtK9-TRW7Gyycs_gvWdkO355KhiZeh2wonb9rOoFug

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Best mod

Do we know if Bannerlord will be a full release or go into early ass first?

This user is correct.

Early access confirmed. MP early access likely to come before "full" early access.
Also, I may preemptively state that ES/beta for Warband worked quite well

Is it good for pike and shot action ?
I need something to scratch my 16th century itch but 16th century mod or EiF don't look like they're gonna cut it

But I just want the single player I suck at multiplay and don't like the autistic camera waggling

What does "some time" mean? Months? Years? kill me

>Is it good for pike and shot action ?
It's certainly... something.

>What does "some time" mean?
user, I...

rhodoks are white and based

How stable/complete/bugfree is it?

And that's the third siege of Bologna in rapid succession.
The first to take the city for myself, and the following two to hold back HRE counterattacks.

All in all it's a good thing. The more Imperial soldiers I send into early graves now, the less I'll have to fight in/around Rome.
Plus a defensive siege is the easiest kind of battle by far.

Why are they dressed like fags? Do you lack the money for proper armor?

>Why are they dressed like fags?
We're Dutch.

Is there a good mod that converts warband to Napoleon era gunpowder and line infantry units but keeps the setting and factions just moves the tech up?

Hey guys, been away for a few years and completely forgot about this game. Can't find Bannerlord on any of the torrent sites, does it have Denuvo or something?

Calradia Imperial Age

>conquer Rome
>Pope is wearing glorious orange now
God bless the Netherlands.

Parabellum sea has cartoon octopuses. zoom in and you'll see

dutch user, why not just play mtw? it all the same features but less autism

>Btw will replace the the Dickplo link in OP to that of the Submod one, since I don't know if the submods in the moddb page are actually THE submod that was in OP last thread.
>But since it hasn't been put in the pastebin yet it should remain on OP for the time being
the mediafire submod is just an older, non-modular version of the patches I uploaded to the moddb.

Dickplomacy has now surpassed ACOK on the front page of moddb.

now we just wait for Cozur to write an autistic rant and then kill himself.

I know this is a native+ mod, but any chance you want to add some more optional content like weapons?

you can replace whatever you want yourself with Morgh's + Openbrf

adding weapons is pretty easy

I'm lazy

>less autism
It is too late for me.

sucks to be you then

well at least you're not like welsh user

I'm a vassal of the Ryuzoji Clan in GekoNewer, I own my first fief that was given to me and I just took a castle for myself. I'm still pretty fucking ass at the game, what should be my next step(s) toward overthrowing my Daimyo and becoming Daimyo myself? How many castles should I grab before I make an attempt at a city?

Khergits are yellow and based.

>haven't been in mbg for over 8 months
>still the same shitposting and no new info on the game besides a """""""blog""""""" and some screenshots

do you guys not get bored ?

It's almost Bannerlord season!

Diplomacy or Dickplomacy? Does Dickplomacy add anything other than the lewd stuff?

Does the PF + Berserk submod work for Gekonewer?

Yeah, lots. See the moddb description.

Yo wtf, my Daimyo just gave away the village that belongs to my castle to a different lord. I've never seen that happen in Native or 1257, is this a bug? Am I still gonna make money?

>I've never seen that happen in Native or 1257
probably because you've played the game for less than 50h

there is no obligation to grant the village to the castle/town owner whatsoever

Are you saying you've never been granted a village that is associated with another lord's castle
Laterally happens every time you swear vassalage to a king

tfw it's exactly 50 hours

Oh ye of little faith.

I've never even had the village given to me after I captured a castle. They only ever give me the castle.

>I suck at multiplay and don't like the autistic camera waggling
literally just learn to block and you're already better than ~70% of the playerbase

why are you posting your shit memes outside of your containment board?

sounds like you got spooked my friend

Will the Perisno patch for Prettier Females 8.0 work for 8.1?

*the Perisno 8.0 patch

so it says mod got updated a few days ago...
it's not really updated, is it?

no, it was just reuploaded

dickplomacy user is still kill

Wait disregard that I am a negro

I would actually say half of the playerbase knows how to block, however if you learn how to feign attacks than you will confuse their poor brains and beat like 90% of the playerbase.

I CANNOT USE ARTILLERY WITHOUT MY GUYS DYING RANDOMLY TO IT
FUCK PARABELLUM

It's broken right now, it'll be fixed when I upload the new update

will you ever get it to work with swedish mayo or is that a lost cause?

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

>artilerry kills my own guys no matter where you aim it
>your bombers drop bombs on you instead of the enemy

this mod is absolute shit

works on my machine :^)

What about that Dynasty Warriors mod? I heard it was pretty good.

just fucking play dynasty warriors you weeb

Warhammer historicals were some of the best games GW ever made.
A shame they were deemed to be too much fun and killed.

Not only that but they put off publishing the Macedonian Successors army book for WAB after it was written until they decided to axe all historicals, then threatened to sue Jeff Jonas when he uploaded a PDF of the army book, even though it was for a game they had just cancelled, and intended never to publish.

GW management live in crazytown, so trying to make sense of their decisions is futile.

Yeah, but go back to Veeky Forums, nerdlinger.

I'm posting this whenever I can to remind you of all the anons that died without meeting the Bannerlord. and to honour this user's dying wish.

f

i hope you're next faggot

RIP to textureanon who hasn't posted in 5 days and is presumed dead

The zone claims another life.

anyone get a weird bug in geko 3.1 that fucks up your characters face and fills the shops with nothing but straw sandals and straight up deletes tavern owners? this shit is triggering my autism

that's kool
i have sugoroku, never had that problem

i dont get it because 3.1 is basically the same thing as sugoroku, just with like 3 more armors

anyway i'll just manually fix my dude's face and wait for shops to restock

tavern owners are useless past the first week of the game anyway

if it was the typical save corruption bug that happens then it probably messed up every lord's face and not just your character's

nah other lords are good

just noticed nobori bearers don't spawn with any armor though lemo, which doesn't bother me because those annoying things blocking my view need to die asap anyway

Best Friends Forever Factions:
Rhodoks Vaegirs
Nords Khergits
Sarranids Nords

Swadia has no friends and everybody bullies them

why do nords get so many friends?

their map position makes them prone to being buddies with another faction to bully one of their neighbors (Swadia or Vaegirs)

t. normalfag

>Looks pretty cool
>The broken English absolutely ruins it

Are there any other mods that are similar but with better engrish

>RedTintedZoomedCaoCao.dds

>Supporting """"King"""" Harlaus the Ursuper
>Not based Isobella, aka rightful ruler of Swadia

Niggers, the lot of you.

>woman
>ruler

user, I...

>M-m-m-muh waifu

>supporting claimants
>supporting a female claimant
End yourself

>Isobella
can't even spell her name lmao how do you expect to put anyone on a throne

Harlaus's argument (that men make better rulers) is sound. Except that his judgement is fucking shit and 99% of the time Swadia is eliminated in the first year. Isolla has superior claim to the throne tbqh.

>""""King"""" Harlaus
He's such a cunt.

The nation in the middle bordering 4 others is bound to get fucked. It's a testicular miracle that Harlaus kept it together that long.

>that men make better rulers
Cleopatra and Boudica

your move retard

I agree with you on Cleopatra, but Boudica wasnt really a ruler, she was more of a temporary leader. An impressive revolt leader, but not a ruler.

I want to believe you're intentionally naming shitty women but someone actually could be this retarded

>Cleopatra and Boudica

>Both lost to the girthy cock of Rome

Are you actually implying those women were better rulers than any man in the history of mankind as your argument

There are specific semi-rare personality types that make for good rulers, and almost every personality categorization system agrees that only a low % of the leader types are born female. Most women are born "feelers" and not "thinkers/leaders".
The few women that are born as thinker/leader types are just as good as any male leader. Reason we've seen so few female leaders throughout history is simply because they are so rare, and so almost every civilization has just assumed that women can't rule.

Haven't thought about L'aigle in like two years. Did it ever come out or what?

Cleopatra was shit tier though, even for the Ptolemys. She was only alive because she sucked the right Roman cock, then died because she later sucked the wrong Roman cock. Boudica was Joan-of-Arc tier; mainly a strong charismatic rabble rouser that lead a tragic and romanticised life.
Obviously this is light bait as implied by Isolla has shit claim because her behavior cost her the throne as much as Harlaus' machinations did. She was queen, Harlaus put a case that the old king wasn't of right mind leaving her as heir, she PMS's all over the place and alienates what support she has. Harlaus only has to do pic related at that point to be King. Isolla even admits she handled it wrong. That doesn't really show her in a good light to be a ruler, especially at how contentious holding Swadia can be.

Arwa is shown to be much more competant than Isolla, her only mistake was underestimating how quickly Hakim could move against her. Kastor is by far the shittiest claimant in Calradia though ("wah Graveth was a meanie and militarised the elector council, so I'm going to solve it by armed rebellion because I didn't like the council's result"). He's a petty hypocritical bureaucratic ponce.

It's out but it has no gameplay