/drg/ DanganRonpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread No blazing allowed edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

kaito

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Mugi!

Cute ship!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Maki-kun!

Koko!

REMINDER

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and is now playing games with her class on the boat

Right, so there's this school. In order to get in the school you need to be the best at somethin'. But there's this weird teddy bear thing that wants all the students to kill each other. If a kid dies then they have to go to this courtroom to figure out who did it. By the end of it, its revealed that the teddy bear is being controlled by this girl who made the world end. Weird 'innit?

let Ouma cuck Maki and is currently fucking him in the afterlife as Maki sadly watches Saihara giving Yumeno continuous head pats and ignoring Maki's existence because she's the second biggest cuck in the series next to Pepsi.
I don't even dislike Maki, why am I doing this?

pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember moonman

You heard Ishimaru
Time to blaze it

Stay cucked, Chiaki

Real talk please:
What do you guys like about the DR3 anime?
Or a better question, what is its redeeming quality? You guys seem to hate it so much, I want to know your thought.

sonia big dick

Memes.

The KuzuPeko scenes and maybe the Zetsubou-hen OP theme.

That's it.

Memes

t. Souda and Gundam

What would Karl's execution be like?

The characters who got wasted on a shitty story
Kirigiri dying
The future arc opening
The saltiness was fun to watch
And of course: Memes

Why is the idea of him on drugs so appealing to me?

I like Seiko, Kizakura, Juzo, Chisa and Mitarai was cute until he tried to brainwash humanity.
The aphrodisiac scene was great.
And the memes were amazing.

The only things I really like about the anime is:
*Voice acting & OST (including OPs & EDs)
*Student council killing
*Junko scenes aside from the ones where she's bullying Mitarai
*Juzo
*Most of the animation (Lerche knows how to animate some good stuff)

Are you a nigger yet Kuzu?

I like you.

I love moonman!
I want to fuck moonman.

>*Junko scenes aside from the ones where she's bullying Mitarai
Those were literally the worst thing about the anime.

The only things i like about the anime was:

OPs, EDs and OST
Ruruka and Izayoi
Memes
And KuzuPeko Scenes

"You know why" always cracks me up.

>Not wanting Korekiyo to tie you up and lie you down on your front
>Not wanting another rope around your neck, held on both ends by Korekiyo
>Not being fucked literally breathless by him
>Not having to choose between your head being pulled back or suffering more intense choking by pushing back against the rope
>Not struggling against him, only to realise you're just chafing your neck in resistance
>Not being unable to do anything but drool into the pillow, listening to Korekiyo pant as all your senses bar touch start to dull
>Not wanting to be left tied up wheezing, abdomen covered in your own cum and back in his
I think your taste is just shit.

I hate everything about it besides the OST and that Kamukura got more screen time, but even that was fucking garbage.

I'm already trying to practice how to keep my pants down and my underwear exposed without it falling, does that count?

Cute!

>Stabs Juzo
>Juzo drops coughing up blood
>"Why?"
>"You know why?"
>Speed walks away
>"Damn you despair"
Gets me everytime.
And I like you too, want-to-fuck-kaito-user.

Wow Danganronpa Yumeno looks great

I want to lick Kaito.

Thanks.

Kirigiri is about to get blacked

OPs, OST, voice acting, Seiko.
Fanservice, memes.
Kuzuryuu under aphrodisiacs

I prefer coarse Izuru

>Kuzuryuu under aphrodisiacs
But why.

I agree too.

I want to nibble on some banana.

The animation in the first half. Seiko was pretty cool i guess.

That's it really. Everything else about it was wasted potential. The mind hack twist, flanderization of characters, new characters were mostly one dimensional before they were killed off, contrived reasons and retcons from the games, toying with the audience and pretending to kill the dr1 survivors 4 times, Hope arc ending in the most shitty and fan pandering way you could possibly every do. Also no fanservice for dead class 78. DR3 was so bad.

Good progress.

to each their own, your idea is hot too.

>saihara in the owl suit

I like all scenes with my favorite characters but it has no redeeming qualities except for creating context for content.

>not pretending to let him tie you up only to overpower him at the last moment and giving him a lesson by fucking him until he passes out
Shit taste detected

Now you have excellent taste! also that file name.

Fuck yeah.
Also, Bijin is starting to call me a thug now, feels good.
Speaking of, she's almost finished with Chapter 5 as we speak.

Your idea is good, I just wanted to write the inverse for the sake of it and because I'm 200% bottom
Eh, not my thing. I can see the appeal though.

I want to brush his messy hair.

>Those were literally the worst thing about the anime.
Which ones do you mean, Junko scenes in general or the Junko scenes where she bullies Mitarai?

Scans when?

What does she think of DR1? Personally I really dislike the structure of the game because people drop like flies in the first half and only one person dies in the second half (not counting Junko).

>that MS Paint leash

Nice! You're pretty good at writing. More so cause you wrote such a hot dom senerio when being a bottom

So far, she finds it nice, although, she doesn't like the fact a lot of "nice" people as she says dies in the first half like you said.

She's in the trial now and she did the bad ending first by accident because she thought Kirigiri lying and her trying to catch her shit is what you're supposed to do, but I keep telling her she is supposed to play along.

OPs and EDs
Despair side's first two episodes
Every Teruteru's scenes
Seiko
Juzo
Munakata "you know why" Kyosuke's descent into insanity
Class 74th in general
The memes and the threads

And even that doesn't really redeem the trainwreck that it was, it was pretty much wasted potential the anime

I don't know why, I just found this funny.

FUCK YES
Junko's existence in DR3 was a mistake. At least the animators had fun with her.

Everything involving Junko was trash. Bitch shouldn't appear again.

Guess I'm a stupid fan girl.

>korekiyo will never tie you up and ride your dick until your balls are completely empty
Fuck this gay earth

I can write both dom and sub easily enough, I just prefer the latter.
Even though there are sometimes fantastic exceptions like a great Syo x Chihiro ERP session I had once

Well, fujo ain't the most popular type of people in this world... Can't really blame them there...

I actually think that DR3 did a good job portraying Junko as she actually was. Whoever thought that she was a flawless 100% competent charismatic villain charming everyone around is just delusional. Junko was always a shitty character and anime just cemented that image.

I want to eat his ass to teach him a lesson

>Stupid fangirls
>Has Komaeda/Hinata pic as avatar
>Komaeda tried to kill Hinata
You're right, it's so ironic it is funny.

>At least the animators had fun with her.
I have to agree with you there...
I mean, look at this shit.

>flawless 100% competent charismatic villain
But that's basically her in despair arc.

huh that syo/chihiro sounds like good shit. I'm kinda surprised no-one's wrote about syo domming korekiyo yet and him being unable to do anything about it/fight back cause shes unworthy

Yo despair is a great drug to get hooked into. Especially when you have the SHSL Analyst plot armor too.

>syo domming korekiyo yet and him being unable to do anything about it/fight back cause shes unworthy
That's because Shinguji thinks of Genosider Syo as trash and not worthy of being on his list that he laughs at her, the only reason he kept talking to her was because Sakura was there.

huh thats interesting... So maybe some power play between the two then?

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
I'm in no way a writefag, but I might just see if I'm not too much of a lazy bum to write that.
>Captcha: CANCER
Yes google, thanks for commenting on my writing ability.

Same.
The thing with Junko is that she was just a bored asshole and cartoony villain in DR1. Which was fine. They brought her up a lot in SDR2 which I also tolerated, but bringing her back as the mastermind got tiring starting my hatred for her. Then she showed up in DR3 with her mindhaccing and bullying Mitarai while also being portrayed as this complex "YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND MUH DESPAIR FETISH" that DR0 already covered so why reassure it over and over again like she is a master villain or something?
Yeah, they're an obvious fangirl complaining that someone else is a fangirl because they liked a relationship between two characters with reasons behind it. It's almost as good as the Hopefag hating Hoshi because they read he wouldn't mind crushing his skull in on the wiki.
Absolutely stunning. She either looked 100% derpy or 100% beautiful. Never in between. It was great.

Haha, no. She just portrayed as a lucky girl who accidentally stumbled upon the animator and could only brainwash people using his video, no personal charisma at all.

I remember someone make this but with V3 vast. Can anyone post it please?

Wow thank you if thats the case. I got some suggestions if you don't mind: POWERPLAY where the tables get turned on korekiyo, Syo saying "Hey, if you stop fucking me now, I'll cut your dick off!" Also Syo cutting him and maybe trying to cut his mask off? I'm up for other stuff too.

What about Yamada or Chihiro?

Well, they couldn't make anime completely without Junko obviously, so they at least tried to show her as shitty as possible, I give them that.

Personally I think he could go either way (hah) in the virginity department, but given his general personality and how he acts in the love hotel scene I don't think he'd suddenly start being openly emotionally vulnerable or sensitive and completely give up control just because he's having sex for the first time. That's just the yaoi curse of Ukes Must Cry, I guess. I feel he'd keep up the ruse of being in control and confident until the very end and if anything he doesn't want to be bored, so lying back and just taking it doesn't seem like him either.

But that's just my thoughts on it, so!

Remember when we all thought this would happen?

That first idea will definitely be included, but I don't know about cutting him. I'm not so sure of my feelings about bloodplay, so I would rather keep it out.
There will also be a lot of tongue usage on the part of Syo, so would you like anything in particular in relation to that?

Welp, 5AM here. I'm going to bed. Nighto /drg/.

I understand that she had to be there, but she was portrayed in the most punchable way possible. She was being portrayed like an evil genius when her methods being shown were just proof of how shit she is.
It's like making someone stare at a rock and claim it's Jesus reincarnated.
>Korekiyo
I knew it.

You're late to the party for that edit user.

>Leon
Aww~ What a nice guy.
>Ishimaru
Oh, Ishimaru, you gay little shit you~
>Mondo
How deep in closet are you Mondo?
>Hagakure
Same old weed man, you gotta give him some...more education...
>Naegi
Oh you little manlet, as cute as ever.
>Togami
I don't think he'd say that. That's just not sound like his usual-self... Imposter-kun, is that you?

Junko was shit since DR1 but at least there you could forgive them because it was their first try but then they shoved her into everything even though they didn't need to and it kinda became apparent how she was only created for the DR1 twist only and had nothing to her other than that.

I'm very certain that since syo's tongue is so long she could talk while giving a blowjob Also its no problem! I don't mind!

5 AM? Where do you live?

I want to cuddle Kaito!

The shorter girl then proceeded to lift up Harukawa's uniform, revealing her light skin and bra underneath. "Y-You undress too", stuttered Maki, trying to sound commanding. "Uhnaah, help me", replied Himiko lazily, causing Maki to take off her blazer, followed by her shirt shortly after. After both girls took off their skirts, they were sitting on the bed facing each other, not entirely sure what to do next. "Guess I'll do THIS", announced Himiko before leaning in to unhook the taller girl's bra, Maki shivering in anticipation from the sensation of Himiko's skin touching hers. After removing the piece of underwear, the sorceress started faintly sucking on the unveiled breast, causing Maki to let out cute yelps. "You do something as well", ordered Himiko. Maki was nodding faintly, indecisive about what to do, before slipping her hand into Himiko's bloomers. "Uhnnaaah!", Himiko called out, muffled by sucking on Maki's breast, the vibration of her lips causing Maki to become increasingly stimulated. The assassin was slightly moving her fingers in the other survivors pussy, feeling it getting wetter steadily, while becoming incredibly moist herself as she could feel her partner mildly biting on her hardening nipples. "Maki, let's get rid of these remaining clothes", said Himiko after suddenly stopping nibbling Maki's nipples, much to her disappointment. "Mm-hmm", mumbled Harukawa before taking off her panties, and also having to take off Himiko's bloomers. Now sitting naked on the bed with nothing but their thigh-highs remaining, Himiko launched herself onto Harukawa, making her lose her balance and ending up with her laying on top of Maki. The girls were looking into each other's eyes, their stares filled with lust by now as Himiko said, "Uhnaah, please continue doing what you did before". Maki nodded in agreement, her face visibly flushed as she lead her hand back towards Himiko's lower body.

Last part for today, off to work now.

5/?

How would the V3/DR1 girls react?

Well, it's almost 4am for me, so must be an Australian or some shit.