/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Don't do shit you're not supposed to and then bitch about it when you get banned, dumbasses Edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Dark_Matter_Cluster
ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Glamours
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tell meow a story

that's good, what do you do with the scrips? gatherers not used for too much

reposting from last thread

Raelthota, she comes from dungeons. The RNG is absolutely atrocious.

I'm capped on blue crafter scrips and bought all the books and all the crystal sands I want, what do I do now

Here's where you get dark matter clusters from

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Dark_Matter_Cluster

Transmog in XIV is called Glamour and requires different types of prisms. Here's the page on it.

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Glamours

me too user

blub

see

/muscledtittyqueensg/ - Femmeroes General

is behemoth a good server?

/botchedtrannysurgeryg/

BR World, but like any North American World it has plenty of english-speakers. Strong roleplaying community, too.

NA servers are shutting down for 48 hours in the middle of May, what are you niggas gonna do during then?

Post lodestones of boys so I can creep on them please.

play a good game maybe

>what are you going to be doing a month from now

Post a picture of your best friend

This is my Roegadyn bestfriend! There are many like it, but this one is mine.

>titty
You're basically flat in that.

Are you ever going to go back to talking about the game and asking if people want to run things with you or is this how you're going to be for the foreseeable future?

Maybe when Stormblood hits I'll ask people to run shit with me, but for now... please enjoy.

Good Boy/10

No thank you.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant faggot.

>finally got around to the 7 week wait for a shire weapon
>they remove the gear limit and reduce the number of gears you need the same week I would have gotten my 7th gear
Good news, I have my SMN book now

What a sourpuss.

Good Boy/10, would go on adventures with.

Our preferences differ. It's normal.

I could post dogs too, if you'd prefer.
Or cats.

one day.

That's alright. I'll just keep making new threads and lurking for the most part. It's nice when people ask questions, talk about the game, or ask for volunteers for running things. I ignore most everything else in the thread, though.

Cute pig friend!

Are you the fabled thread hall monitor...?

thanks here is one of my other friends

Suspicious post tryin' t'get me to post tits.

I don't think so. I'll make new threads when no one else will and either lurk or go back to whatever I was doing before, but getting mad at things doesn't serve a purpose.

Aww. Does it have a /beckon command?

I dont have one...

You're flat and you look like a man. I don't want to see any of you.

Who is this ill be your best friend..

Have a good thread

they dont but sometimes they rest on top of my head

There's no point in passively (or passive-aggressively) asking someone if they're going to continue posting a certain way, friend. Save yourself some effort next time.

I just liked it when you ran stuff since you'd take a bunch of nice screenshots of the action is all. Don't take it personally.

Nice. I'll take a look at how to get it later. Thanks!

That's what you get you stupid roegadyn fetishist cat

Gearing up a WAR right now, is it worth investing in the welfare 270 shire axe even though the stats are shit?

*begs for attention*

Zurvanite

Just a nobody

>I'm happy with myself being a little bratty bitch
I tried it too and all I can honestly say is fucking get over it, go do ANYTHING other than upvoting stupid depression memes and trying your best to create a world where acting like that is ok

What's worth for a level 58 miner to gather for gil and XP?

>being a retard who doesn't understand depression

this is aranea and ebie all over again

i want to fuck the right one in her slut pussy

elaborate

Hardsilver Ore from the Dravanian Hinterlands.

Doesn't seem that profitable on Balmung...

it's where you spam the thread with your latest e-relationship that is going to dissolve anywhere within a week to a month

I don't have a best friend so have this instead.

rampant screenshots between both parties involved. that proceeds to go up in flames down the line.

Probably at my local game store playing EDH or buying cards for my second EDH deck.

Aranea is a fucking joke lmao

People who are actually depressed dont prattle on about "tfw wanna die xd" for attention. They close off and shut down.

Late to the party with zurvex, just came back and I'm in 230 stuff. Any alternatives?

High level ore doesn't sell all that well on Balmung unless you get the folklore nodes. Concentrate on getting to 6 for now and selling the hidden ores you find on the MB. Once you're 6 and have adequate gear, head into the diadem for unspoiled nodes and scrip farming. This should fuel your crafters. Pure gathering doesn't make much on its own unless you're geared to the teeth and stay on top of it.

Why not Standard?

Yes they do you idiot.

Anima of course would be the best, but that's a time investment.

If not I guess 270 shire is decent enough.

>being a shut-in neckbeard that is sad over trivial things is the same as being depressed
stop posting

Remember when Robin Williams joked about killing himself in every interview for years?

Oh wait, he didnt do that.

Do Sophia, then do Zurvan. Or buy an i250 axe and do Zurvan.

I probably could use the new set to break into standard, but I said that for Kaladesh too...

I just had flashbacks to the great Amber vs Kiss debacle. Everything is going to be more terrible than it already is when this implodes.

Shut the fuck up faggot. You don't know shit. Just because your life is full of trivial shit doesn't mean everyone else's is.

Yeah because everyone is exactly the same and handles everything exactly the same :^) Humanity is totally just a hivemind :^)

more fags forcing themselves in the thread, don't u ever learn

"u"
fuck off stratos

>waaaa my virtual relationship with this grown man didn't work out, i will keep pretending to be depressed to get attention and keep being a neet in my mom's basement

this is the "depression" people from here have

I wonder if there will be more box shitting.

Hey, thanks for the info... What if someone aims more over quantity of items, can I actually make a decent sum of gil by chasing random things in large quantities but low profit?

How do you feel about miqote...?

That's some intense projecting. I've never had dumbass grown man internet relationships so you can fuck right off with your literal retardation you dumb knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing inbred faggot.

Wait, are you implying that my blankposting bestfriend and I are dating?

Yes, you can, but it requires babysitting the market board to an obsessive degree and having a large sum of gil as seed money to buy out people trying to force you out of the market if it's attempted. Check and see what ores are required for grand company turn ins and sell HQ versions of it.

Then start getting a job instead of shitposting on a videogame general about how sad you are because nobody here could give a fuck about it (:

Where is my cute blue xaela AWENA?