>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/txbTB3dno4s?t=1m52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The enemy has a teleporteur.

haha le Veeky Forums "I post this every single thread even though nobody ever replies" meme!

She'll always be one of my mains next to Zarya, Winston, and Pharah.

tanned skins when

but you just replied

ni hao!

Perfection. She is perfect.

Orisa is shit, shitttttt!

when melee offense hero?

I just started comp and love playing Ana but I'm having trouble with her sleep dart on small and fast targets, how do I git gud at sleeping flankers? I'm getting pretty good at hitting targets unscoped at distance but I just can't nail down the sleep dart's speed.

Even GM Anas miss darts against Genjis, don't sweat it and keep practising

At anniversary

Doomfist

Salut

Best girl.

Just do it long enough and you'll be able to feel it.

There are already more offense heroes than any other group, doomfist might be offense, who knows at this point.

There's also that black girl in the old Overwatch group photos who may be unarmed

>tfw last night I got headshotted by a Lucio as 76

They have gone too far man

i'm in diamond with ana i still miss roadhogs with my dart.

my dart accuracy is like 6%

genji

Mine is around 30% but I'm a silver shitter.

Cute

How does it feel?
youtu.be/txbTB3dno4s?t=1m52s

This guy as a Support character who drops medpacks to heal allies and can place a cloaking bubble for allies to hide in when?

>drops a device that creates a 6m-radius bubble that cloaks everyone in it for 5 seconds, making it impossible for enemies to see them while inside it

Imagine the strategies that would come with it. Setting up ambushes, emergency cover, hide a Teleporter/Shield Generator/Ulting ally.

That would be hilarious with High Noon

>there are people on the forums that want the Bastion changes reverted because they can't kill Pharah so easily anymore

mmmmmm

>tiny hitbox hero
>on a game where people complain about symmetra hitbox, bunny hopping and crouch spamming.

>tfw I've met cheeky Lucios that think they can't be touched but I still get them as Genji
>tfw I get cheeky flankers on me when I'm Lucio and I surprise rape them

They got it right.

Friendly reminder that you don't need a group to get out of silver.

Just avoid getting the holy trinity on your team by not playing Comp in casual primetime.

Golden blueberry

or just get good and carry

Why does it feel like Blizzard is constantly putting me with retarded teammates? I kill 3+ people everytime, have to push the payload myself, seem to generally be the constant target of the enemy team to the point they counterpick, and yet my team is nowhere to be found. I have no idea what my team is doing that they can't win 5v3. I never have the other dps assist me on kills because he's DEAD all the time and the tanks just hide, even when it's Zarya or DvA. Is Blizzard purposely putting me with the garbage of the world because I'm toxic as FUCK?

>Gold/Silver friends constantly asking me to play ranked with them
>tell them ranked is too stressful and I don't like getting mad at the game anymore
>"Yeah whatever you just think you're better than us"
>do my placements
>Get placed in masters because I ended last season in masters
>They can't complain anymore because I literally can't queue with them
>never actually play ranked other than once a week to stop decay

good life

why would you even post this

only shitters believe that you can't solo climb / climb as as support

Who said it would be tiny? Default size would be Torbjorn's height and stockiness.

>Why does it feel like Blizzard is constantly putting me with retarded teammates?
Know that the rest of your team is also thinking this

>carrying literal throwers

Lucio cinematic when?

There are "literal throwers" in every bracket

If I had a soldier in my team who could kill 3+ people everytime he's up, I'd be fucking ecstatic.

>once a week
You need to play 7 games a week

Ok then give me your account and I'll get it to 4k

I got gold as a solo 76 and I'm a shitter.

>main a hero
>never get mad when that hero kills me

Holy fuck are you fucking kidding me

What a retarded change

"Git gud" is not very constructive advice friendo.

How about some details to improve ones game and rank.

>main a hero
>literally laugh thru a match when someone else plays that hero badly

you gotta work for that rank now boyo.

>garbage qp game.
>teammates is playing hero.
>they're wining about the team in a fucking qp game.
>tell them maybe they should switch off because they're fucking garbage.
>'No, im better than u.'
>check they're profile.
>current season competitive.
>the hero they were on.
>they have 17% (seventeen percentage points) winrate on that hero.
>check your own profile.
>you have 73% (seventy three percentage points) winrate on the same hero in the current season.

LMAO BABIES IN QP.

>ywn cuddle with Mei

Nice blog

They did it mainly so that people that get to top 500 got there and kept their placing but it was also to make it fair to who actually got the rewards or so they say. Essentially, they're telling people that play comp to git gud and stay gud.

>main all heroes
>never get mad
>never tilt
>get to top 500
>unable to feel human emotions at this point
>stop playing overwatch
>achieve nirvana
>leave the earth as an incorporeal being, forever wandering the universe

Alright. I consider myself a very logical person and try to see the reasoning of others if I'm not sure what's going on. I can't understand the thought process behind this particular event that transpired however. Here's what happened:

>Reinhardt, Orisa, Bastion, Mercy, Zen, Soldier on enemy team
>Our team (all of them refusing to switch) Soldier, Roadhog, Zarya, Genji, Lucio, Zen
>Nobody is shooting the shields except me so the shields stay up constantly giving Bastion full protection
>Genji just dies constantly trying to 1v6
>the Zen suddenly switches to Junkrat

How did he think the Junkrat would help against that? Why didn't the tank switch to something to offer more protection against a bastion? Why does nobody ever try to break shields? I'm lost. Am I the shitter? Should I be switching to Tracer?

>still shitpost on owg

Yeah, literally I see. I go to school and work a job. Sometimes I don't play any games for days on end. Does any other game have decay to this extent? Even League doesn't start decaying you FOR A WHOLE MONTH. And Overwatch is far less competitive and mechanically challenging.

Yeah but you're not going to stop being good after not playing for 24 hours. One game a day is so ridiculous.

It hurts.

should i buy an alt just to practice other heroes

>caring about QP
>implying solo performance impacts winrate
>not letting the dude with 17% winrate practice the hero he wants to get better at which he really needs to

lol

>someone else picks my main
>always check to see if they play said character as much as me

what area do you need help in other than
>do not overextend
>do not die
>ult properly
>aim/game sense

Junkrat can, at least in theory, deal a good amount of damage to that shield. And he can do it behind cover too.

If you're good then you'd have no problems playing again and getting back into top 500. I'm not saying you specifically, I mean the general "you". Thought I'd clear that out before you thought I called you a shitter.

>not having a main on every single category

>check someone's profile
>most played heroes are Genji, Widow and Hanzo every single time

What's the appeal of these three?

how are you here on Veeky Forums if you've left this realm of existence?

I main Symm and seeing other players try and fail to duplicate and counter my trolltastc mindfuckery is always amusing.

Transcendent shitposting

Yeah I've heard that before. The problem is I just don't have the time investment and I already take long breaks because like I said in the first post, the game makes me mad. Guess I'll just wait until the season gets close to ending and then try to grind my rank back up. No fucking way do I care enough to force myself to play a ranked game every day.

Japanese ninja guys and snipers, of course they're gonna attract drooling, moutbreathing retards.

private career profiles when

Blizzard demands sacrifice to maintain your status within their games. How dare you have a life outside of the game!

you didn't need to say the same thing twice

Is it even worth playing this game if I'm a poorfag with a pretty shitty mouse and monitor? I've heard people say that if you try to get good at a certain point you just wont be able to improve due to your hardware.

Anime

You have a cancer profile don't you

TRACER DOWN

Just play Winston or Rein

>get good at a certain point you just wont be able to improve due to your hardware
not impossible it will only get difficult since you will be at a disadvantage

They are designed to look "badass" and people presume they "get all the kills" playing them

There is a significantly large chance you're not good enough for those things to even matter.

this game's UI/HUD is so fucking poorly designed

>tfw retarded hook

>hanzo and widow at the top

well those are all decently fun characters to be honest

genji is top memes if you're good at him, widow's has a fun sniper with a ridiculous potential skill ceiling, and hanzo's pretty much just a fun character

nah it's bullshit
I'm master rank since S2 and I'm playing with a wireless keyboard, a 12 yo mouse, at 60fps in borderless windowed mode

just play the game and do your best, no need to spend an obscene amount of money for this

If you can run the game at 60 fps you'll be fine. Whoever told you you need a good monitor and mouse is bullshitting because I can't imagine how those would majorly impact performance other than just being a quality of life thing.

As long as the game itself runs fine then it's just down to you not being a shit player.

>crybaby diamond on mic bitching nonstop
>even if you tell them to shut the fuck up they still go on nonstop
>Mute everything
>game drastically improves
Really lights the ol fuse.

Not really, but a scale up / down option would be fucking rad.

Some words and shit are just way too big.

Not him but i'm working on it

That age is long past, user. There is no need to relive these old wounds.

>tfw I'm trying to main Genji but I end up maining Lucio because my teams never had healers and I'm trying to actually help the team as any character I choose
>tfw even as Genji I try being helpful to the team
I like Genji because of the play style. He can flank, he can do decent burst damage, and Deflect is pretty good for protecting your teammates for the most part.

so did he die from the helix rockets?

Not him but losing in any mode sucks especially if it's from massive teammate tetardation.

>tfw Koreans even play scrims like they count that's why they are always better than "HURR its my money I'll play what I want" faggots out here in the west.

This was fixed a loooooooooong time ago.

>jump into ranked
>team comp is has no synergy
hey zen can you play mercy
>I don't know how to mercy
hey zyrya can you rien
>i don't know how to rien

there should be a vote kick button in this game.

>IND 60
this is old as fuck why even post this

Nothing wrong with that