What would he do if transported into modern day Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wust,_Saxony-Anhalt
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would search for the grave of his one-time love interest.

Heart attack then death.

The grave would probably be in Poland.

Why tho?

I don't think he'd know the difference.

Id have a heart attack too if I was that old and suddenly showed up in 2316 AD.

Nevermind, He is buried in Saxony-anhalt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wust,_Saxony-Anhalt

He defies the laws of nature. He is Immortal. What does he do?

He'd probably pick right back up where he left off, finding a parade of male lovers. Would be pretty easy to find these days.

Do you think he would gain support in the Bundestag? Perhaps with Die Linke

Heart attack then death from learning that German nationalism doesn't exist and the arabs won.

Maybe he could go to Austria.

And then have a heart attack from the irrelevant hollow shell of a country its become.

Is there anywhere he could go without having a heart attack?

Stroke in Japan after seeing the pure degeneracy.

He would be glad to see the people standing up against the government lies while the spirit of Osman still lives on in modern krauts.

he would still be butthurt

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Because of his BF?

He had no reason to be butthurt, he won. You might be projecting my friend.

no, because Poland exists and Prussia doesn't lol

he would literally shit himself from rage

Of course he would. All the dicks he'd take up his ass would cause soreness. Especially now that there are niggers in Germany.

Also, Elsas and Lotharingien are part of France.

Frederick hated Germany though. He'd hate it even MORE however. He'd probably just go full hikki when he saw the state of modern France however.

He's already in modern day Germany.

>Also, Elsas and Lotharingien are part of France.
They only became German long after him, so he probably wouldn't even notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

You should've linked this

>German nationalism
Frederick was not a nationalist. Nationalism came up in the 19th century. He would be appalled by the idea of giving up his Prussian sovereignty.

What does Prussia have to do with Elsass-Lothringen? It's at the very opposite side of Germany, which wasn't even unified back then.

Seriously, why is Veeky Forums so uneducated?

You were saying that he was butthurt at the time he lived, which he most likely wasn't.

Honestly seeing that he left Prussia in a pretty good state and is still remembered as relatively competent to me means that he might be content enough to just follow the more carnal pursuits he once enjoyed.

look at the guy's pic again, seems like he was butthurt

Get raped by a refugee and love it (he was homosex after all)

dislike =/= butthurt

there is nothing wrong with hating poland

He would swoon at all the tall men walking around.

there is nothing wrong with genociding germans either

This is so fucking stupid it hurts.

nope, he's definitely butthurt

As a homo, he loved the feeling dicks spawned within his ass
So nope
He was buttpleased rather than butthurt

Probably go to a gay nightclub and get his ass blasted