youtube.com/watch?v=q92ARbpFSIA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azura is shit.

Lucina a shit

Tharja a best and canon

Lyn~ Lyn~

STOP FUCKING AVATAR FAGGING

Nice wife, Hector.

I'm sure you've both got some glowing alternatives for what constitutes as a good waifu

HEY LOIS! CHECK OUT MY FIRE EMBLEM!

If Zephiel is the liberator, then why is he a bad guy? Isn't liberation a good thing?

go back redditor

There's no point in trying. He's too stupid to reason.

I think there's one thing most can agree with and it's that most if not all of the FEs are fuckable.
I want to fuck them all, yes even Meg and Dorothy.

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, that's just the trash can lid!

Fuck off.

ALL RIGHT

>trying to reason with someone who is mentally underdeveloped
Uh?

wrong!

I find this crack pairing amusing.

t. Roy

LET'S FIGHT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go back redditor

Guys, I got lucky in this banner and got 3 Nowis, 1 of them +atk the rest shit IVs. If I merge one of them for a +1 will I start facing whales in the arena?

The reason I ask is because I have no one else I can merge, I also don't have anyone with inherited skills, I guess I have some units that could pass them but definitely not enough for a full team. If it means that I will start facing whales then I will be in a huge disadvantage and it might screw me over.

a 5* -atk+hp tiny hands is still good right?

Why don't ask Roy and his army of murderhobos that question.

Hiya reddit!

>tfw our boy can only be stopped by a dyke no one uses
Why is he so fucking GOOD, bros?

You have to go back reddit

Yes because Nowi has high bst

I am so, so sorry.
Yes he's still good. DeathBlow+AttackSeal+Cavboost is still scary shit.

Nephenee a cute!

Help, I played some SFW and this has been stuck in my head for hours now
youtube.com/watch?v=M186DE7gMoY

So its better not to merge to keep fighting the people at my level?

>azurafags get asshurt again
every
fucking
thread

Please respond.

Aside from some specific units that like Threaten Defence better, those 4 are pretty much the best C-skills, right?

President of the United States here. You have to go back, folks.

I'm glad most of those endings got revamped

god here
you have to back

>>azurafags get asshurt again
>he replied to both of them

???

I hope not.
How many dastards will we get?

What does t. even mean? I see this meme all the time but only on Veeky Forums.

t. Tharjacuck

t. Newfag

Yes

I have a spare 4* Marth. Is spur speed worth inheriting on anybody? Or should I just send him home?

Why did Aless copy his dad's awful hairstyle?

I just started playing Fates, got past chapter 3 just now and holy shit, this looks almost like setting in Aion.

And siding with Nohr seems just like siding with Asmodians, aka siding with butthurt side.

>expecting reading comprehension and logic from fake newsfags

youtube.com/watch?v=uJbMruYpsQQ

fucking stop posting this stupid fucking image you azurautist, all it fucking does is cause a shitstorm in this fucking mistake of a general

all your waifus are shit and mine is great.
also, you're all cucks

Let someone inherit it it's gotten me out of a few tight spots in arena

I see it but most of the time it gets ignored. One person will call it reddit every other thread. Sounds like fake news to me.

T./feg/got

First time I saw someone put vantage on Julia in arena today. It caught me off guard and killed 2 of my units, shit. It works on her because mage meta, and she survives.

Eff the Weff!

Spurs stack with speed buffs, so it never hurts to have more of those. Someone with a Goad who grabbed the first 2 levels of Spur Speed as prereqs for it would need to get the third from another source(i.e. Palla). The Goads are usually better if you're running multiples of a unit type, but some teams only need the one unit in which case you're better off with a Spur 3.

It's a Finnish thing, it's the same as "regards,". Also it started on ylilauta, not Veeky Forums.

t. know my memes

I hope Leon says geez a lot.

Convince me to play Sacred Stones on my 3DS.
Might just load it back up the Emulator and pick up where I left off, but something tells me the 3DS might be comfier.

I got a Nowi with +Speed -Defence

Is it worth keeping? Isn't defence her thing?

>redditors get this upset by a fucking image

Maybe you should go back there if this mistake of a general upsets you that much.

youtube.com/watch?v=q92ARbpFSIA&feature=youtu.be

I like how Clive talks. Glad he sounds pretty good, as he's one of the supporting characters that gets dialogue throughout the entire game outside of recruitment, from what I've seen.

Alright thanks guys.

I lost a unit to a blade Julia once. I did the math right thinking she still had Naga, that was a dumb mistake.

I would give mine that but I feel like Green tomebreaker is too important for dealing with buffed Nino and Julia duels.

It means Terveiset, which of course translates to "Regards"
You're basically implying that the sentiment was expressed by a certain type of person/animal/object
t. meme expert

>fell for the reinhardt meme, spent all my orbs and luckily pulled him from the banner at neutral IVs
>bring him into Lunatic Zephiel but he can't even ORKO the blue mage and gets doubled and killed in return
Reinhardt is fake news, I regret wasting all my orbs on him when my Linde probably gives better results in any meaningful matchup. I'm not going to raise 3 cav units from nothing just to make him useable.

>rolling another blue mage when you already have Linde

Your fault desu

Fuck dubs in vidya.
Fuck dubs in anime.
Fuck dubs in movies.
The only acceptable dubs are in book form, i.e. words.

I run into memewings Julia once and Nino the other time. My math was a tad off and they managed to teleport behind me and ruin my deathless streaks. Having to check skills every time becmoes kinda boring after a while

You forgot to add fuck drumpf and fuck white people to that, reddit.

Is there anyone more autistic than azurafags?

These guys and

What defines an "Azurafag" at this point? It certainly can't be people that actually like her as a character.

He sounds kinda older and less soft for lack of better word but it's not really bad. Claire sounds kinda annoying though. Alm is cute.

The dialogue is much better than in Fates or Awakening from what I've seen.

Hmmm Abel is literally decent cav

>bring my +Def - Res Nino to Lunatic Zephiel
>she could double the blue mage but would leave him with ONE HP
>if I had a +Atk Nino I could have used her to kill him
It all worked out since I just used Reinhardt to roll everything while Nino dragged him back, but it was disappointing.

Show me a single Azurafag that isn't a false flag. Azurafags simply don't exist. There are more Hinokafags than Azurafags .

Abel was made for swordbreaker fodder though
Just wait for Camus

I just had my 4* Ursula assassinate the entire right side of the map and Zephiel, Draw Back on Cecilia and a dancer for some additional repositioning meant no complications whatsoever.

What the fuck is with azurafags shitting up every /feg/ thread?

He's the best guy if you need a physical blue cav. It's too bad that blue cavs are heavily dominated by mages.

>siding with butthurt when Takumi is in Hoshido
Stop posting Felicia. You are not worthy of her.

Well it certainly beats listening to Corrin say

"It can't be!?!?"
"Azura!?!"
"For Hoshido/Nohr!" *twirls around with sword
"This ends now!"
"*crying noises*"

For the billionth time

My maid wife is the best.

They're both butthurt about stupid stuff. Pay no attention to the story it's pretty bad.

I'm sure if we keep pretending Azurafags exist, then they will

t. tharjacuck

>decent

That's cause /ourguys/ at 8-4 are going Shadow Dragon mode for this.

IT'S TIME TO TIP THE SCALES!

Don't forget "I'm so. sorry."

two archers! two!

(also, they're all skill inherited out the ass while all my units are vanilla. i thought this was changed. is it cause i have seals equipped?)

I think I'm an Azurafag because I like how she looks and just love refreshers. Admitting that here of all places isn't that big of a deal since most are anonymous. I can guarantee most is just very dedicated shitposters. Popular fanbases just attract the worst of people.

So how's your pulls from this new banner /feg/?

Guess I did it right..

>another thread ruined by reddit
when will you guys stop?

>Hammer Cherche
RIP user.