/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

Xemnas and the boys edition.

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
>Union X launch
>One Year Anniversary

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Kh1.5, Re:Chain, 358/2 Days Tips:
pastebin.com/tep0iyS4

Newest Trailers:
1.5+2.5:
youtube.com/watch?v=Tg3hEIgHYiI
Union χ[Cross]:
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gc1gYox_Xs
youtube.com/watch?v=kycDgmjpGsg

Previous thread:

delet this thred

Y tho?

Do you think Nintendo will put CoM on the Virtual Console?

Maybe? I dont think SE really cares

I still think they should put GBA CoM as a bonus for one of the many collections they keep making for KH.

I just barely managed to pull 5 times this banner. Was worried I'd have to pay. So now that I have iKairi, I can beat Gula right?

Gula?

Master gula?

Probably. You only need to take her hp down until there's like 3 or 4 bars left and then the fight ends.

Its a lie

people actually bought these

Post yfw they start making mystery grab bags where pulling a premium has just as low of a rate as it does in the game

I want this.

The idea isn't bad, but they look cheap.

well the design has the same idea

I could only get him down to 34 health bars left because he does that stupid 4x attack buff insta-kill.

i'd rather pay for a shitty keychain than for pixels that will cease to exist in two years when the game shuts down

Is this good enough to get me further in the story? What do I need to fix?

You must never buy multiplayer games then since according to you since they'll eventually be shut down years from now they're worthless now

ThisCarpe diem my man if you can afford it.

There's something about this picture that always bothered me. Dunno what it is.

Old roxas and the grin on Mickey's face maybe.

Seeing as the FF cast were originally going to be in BBS, how would the BBS trio interact with them in Radiant Garden?

Vanitas is pretty buff for a teen. Ironic if he wasn't a cunt, he'd be boning all the ladies like Kairi, Namine and Xion.

Kairi's like 110 years younger than him. Xion and Namine are like 125 years younger than him.

I want you, babe

>implying age matters
And wouldn't Vanitas be about 4 during BBS?

skuld is so damn cute

Vanitas is part of ventus's heart, namine is pure nothing, nobodies are bodies, and xion is a replica.

Depends on how you look at it. If Namine, Xion and Roxas are all going the same ages of Kairi and Sora, then Vanitas would be over 100 years old with Ventus.

Do you think there's bars and strip clubs in the world that never was?

>all the ladies
>like Kairi, Namine and Xion.

But those aren't all the ladies.
That's just Kairi #1, Kairi #2 and Kairi #3.

I mean, theres a truck, so who knows how much more advanced it is than everywhere else.

So why is Namine even considered a nobody when she really has none of the traits of a nobody?

Fine, the Kairi's, Aqua and Olette

Its still a 3rd or 4th of the ladies.

Cause DiZ is a racist.

Yeah but the org is too gay to go to a strip club.

Maybe but who would be running them? Larxene? KH worlds are famous for being empty as shit.

This. Put in some real ladies like Larxene, Aqua and Olette.

>tfw half of the original female cast are clones
>only like 5-6 original females altogether
Embarassing.

Cause Nomura.

Larxene works part time as a pole dancer that's why she has more munny than everyone else.

They go to the gay strip clubs

Kairi, namine, xion, aqua, larxene, olette, skuld, ava, invi, possibly the player, kairi's grandma, sora's mom.

Yes and they're run by Dusks. Larxene was the prized stripper before she got eliminated. Now it's mostly a gay bar.

And Vanitas wants to fuse with them all

There's high rises and trucks though.

Better question, will the new organization still be using those headquarters?

What about namine and xion though? Do you think xemnas pimped them out?

>a chunk of them clones of one girl
>literal who NPC from twilight town
>organization cumdumpster that gets killed off second
>an old geezer that's been shown in two scenes in the whole series and is probably fucking dead
>a mom we've never even fucking seen yet
>literal characters from a century or so ago who are all probably fucking dead

What a great female cast. Only one worth a shit is Aqua.

>Using a base the enemy knows all about

where can i find more official art?
also where is the original version of this pic

Namine was alive for like 2 weeks in castle oblivion before getting kidnapped by DiZ. Xion had no face to a lot of people, and looked like sora roxas or ventus to the rest.

Xion may be a palette swap but she's still best girl.

They aren't thicc enough to be strippers.

High rises for what? They have rooms at headquarters. Trucks for what? To the nothingness?

Probably. I mean they used it again for old man Xehanort's return. Don't see why they'd can it now. Then again the new organization works differently than the old one.

But Namine has been locked up in Castle Oblivion ever since she was born before she got found out by the organization who kept her there even longer. Xion is a tranny.

No girl in this series is thicc enough. They're all twigs

>Embarassing.

And sad.

what is this fucking anniversary quest? the 1k jews are locked behind completion of round 30 which most people won't have trouble with but why do we have to even work for these, they should be freebies

depends. could be that or keyblade graveyard since that's where xehanort chills at.

this is actually pretty accurate and pretty sad. kh girls are so lacking.

to be fair, i don't think sora and co, would barge in there knowing the xehanorts have stronger forces. plus xehanort could just use some magic spell or some shit to hide the base's existence from them.

Aqua is pretty thicc though.

>what is Aqua
>what is Larxene

>Namine was alive for like 2 weeks in castle oblivion

Wait but Namine said that she was super lonely (and alone for so long? Maybe?) which means she must've been there a bit longer than just two weeks.

Wait was Namine created when Kairi faded and her heart went into Sora at the beginning of KH1? Or when Sora stabbed himself near the end of the game?

which girl would be the best prostitute

Terra is a faggot for not tapping Aqua

Vanitas only wanted to fuse with Aqua out of that list. Clearly he has great taste.

Unless he popped up during the X era and tried to fuse with Skuld, Ava or Invi

Yes she did say that. At first I thought she was made when kairi's heart first entered sora, but thats wrong, she was made when sora stabbed himself. Shes as old as roxas thinks he is, and roxas is 22 days old by the castle oblivion mission aka chain of memories. Namine is melodramatic.

Stabbed, someone needs to become a heartless for a Nobody to be created

Namine practially is a prostitue for the org. I bet they take turns with her.

You posted a pic of her.

>Wait but Namine said that she was super lonely (and alone for so long? Maybe?) which means she must've been there a bit longer than just two weeks.
Spending two weeks or so alone with in a big empty castle before getting kidnapped by a group of bad guys would make you feel lonely.

>Wait was Namine created when Kairi faded and her heart went into Sora at the beginning of KH1? Or when Sora stabbed himself near the end of the game?
The latter.

I remember one website had TONS of official art/concept art on it, but this was all the way back when KH2 just came out.

It's a little sad that we finally have more female characters but they're all from a lame mobile game/a short movie with little to no personality.

Larxene was literally made for being a prostitute especially for the organization.

Terra's a faggot in general.

I wonder how they even found Namine in the first place or about her powers.

Well Ventus was also there too.

Namine was only in contact with
Roxas boner
Science boner
Book loner
Stoic loner
Mega bitch
And flower dude

And also Xemnas who likes Aqua. Then she was kidnapped by
Sora boner
And racist against nobodies

She's pure. She's also pure suffering.

Nah she was marluxia's cumdumpster.

Larxene would probably not let anyone touch her. She hates everyone.I'm willing to bet marluxia is a huge narcissist/gay.

Maruxia is probably the straighest out of the org.

>I wonder how they even found Namine in the first place or about her powers.
Xemnas was probably searching around for Ven but found Namine instead and probably tricked the dumb bitch into showing him her powers. So then his group decided to use her for their goals.

>Well Ventus was also there too
I highly doubt Namine or most of the organization but Xemnas and Xigbar knew Ven was even there.

That's why I like Namine because she's meant to be miserable and abused.

>Marluxia
>tapping a girl

Xemnas clearly likes aqua though, considering how often he visits the chamber of repose to stare at her armor.

And roxas is also straight probably.

>She hates everyone
She seemed cool with Marluxia and Axel before the latter betrayed her. She was even flirting with him a bit.

>Marluxia
>straight

Is very obvious that roxas wanted to tap namine.

A-user, but we just met!

Its very obvious that he wanted a pure relationship with xion, and only cared about namine as a proxy for kairi because of sora.

>Xemnas clearly likes aqua though, considering how often he visits the chamber of repose to stare at her armor.
>implying that's not the Xehanort part of him trying to get Aqua to spill more info on how to get to Ven

Is very obvious that roxas wanted to tap xion.
Fixed

Oh look guys we've triggered the xionfag AGAIN

>the

Theres more than one of xion-fag. As far as I know Xion is the second most waifud character.

That whole statement always seemed pretty weird since despite being a posterboy for light, his shadow was well, literally a little shadow

>they still believe this shit
Days, DDD and literally everything else shows Roxas gives more of a shit about Xion than he does about Namine

>b-b-but he doesn't remember her!
He clearly will along with Lea/Axel when they all come back for KH3. If you don't believe this is going to happen after we got Blank Points, you're absolutely retarded.

Xion is a tranny though

just run a bunch of Def boost, just get em off the coliseum board

I'm pretty sure Xehanort is interested in younger men. It's probably Terra affecting Xemnas, Xehanort is probably uncomfortable with it but using it to his advantage.

>gets told the truth
>x-x-xionfag!!!
Why are Naminefags so insecure? Be happy she'll get to be the fourth wheel for the trios.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
how many fucking updates will this app have?

Why is Xigbar in this image, like he's important or something

Why was his heartless form pureblood anyways instead of emblem?

>implying she won't come back as a full fledged normal girl in KH3
Come on now.

Nice headcanon. More realistic explanation for why Xehanort/Xemnas was looking for Ventus was because they wanted to use him as a vessel or bring back Vanitas somehow.

terra literally told aqua that xehanort was looking for ven though

this is why secondaries need to leave. the handheld games count.

Because emblems were Ansem made, while purebloods are the OG heartless, and Sora didn't suicide off of an emblem heartless

Honestly I agree.
I think Marluxia's the straightest member.

Probably fucked both Larxene and Namine.
Multiple times.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL