League of Legends General - /lolg/

eyosongive.us

Mirror mirror on the wall edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/66jbqk/were_the_team_that_made_xayah_and_rakan_ask_us/dgix17q/
craveonline.com/entertainment/1251183-snooker-champion-reveals-nearly-ruined-career-due-fifa-league-legends-addiction
youtube.com/watch?v=4imXamE9_hk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any latin friend who can gift me Rakan?
JayPiXD LAS

foxes!

What have you been playing recently? I got into Kled and Yorick.

>XD

can a NA bro gift me xayah?

IGN AtlaSTheIdiot

>Squishy jungler ganks my lane

AD is shit in teamfights compared to AP. So shit you might as well sell everything and retool to AP if you ever reach full build and you're not splitpushing well

this is what a lesbian couple looks like.

Sona mains are the best

Another patch with no Ahri nerfs.

I want to change my name but im too jewish to spend 14k ip or rp

Nah. They look more like this.

posting best partners

0-5 decides what female league champion l fap to now(no annie/lulu/reksai), be sona please

Illaoi

I want to look EXACTLY like Shyvana!

Best guy!
Best hair!
Best husband!

What should I do in cases like this?

(got GA but then bought Cleaver because it was on CD)

NERF THIS!!! >:3

taric

Best girl.
Best friend.
Best wife.

>bork cleaver on xayah
goddamn the trigger nigger really culturally enriched you, eh?

you go essence reaver on xayah

old poppy splash art

>RL friend picks quinn top into fiora
>Loses his lane hard for god knows why
>Complains about our nasus jungle saying the pick was "selfish"
>When he picked quinn top
>into fiora
>and lost his lane hard

Is the self-awareness of league players non-existent?

2small

>my support: this is the first time that ive built sight stone since season 4.

Yeah I mean, I saw someone mention it's good, don't think one item would make difference.

Since you didn't get it the first time I'll tell you once more:

Sona mains aren't people. They don't view Sona as their waifu, they can't. There is no possible way a sonamain/sonafag can view their shit-tier waifu as a person. Sona by definition is a fucking object to them, an object of "perfection" and desire, you aren't thinking of Sona when you say "breast waifu" or "Cowtits", no you're just thinking of the literal bags of flesh that Sonafags will fantasize but never actually feel. Sonafags will always Spaghetti out when it comes to talking to women as well because they aren't Sona, they aren't the object of their desires, and the cling to Sona like a fucking life jacket in the ocean. Sona has no personality, don't tell me she does, she doesn't. There is nothing behind Sona's tits, just dead air that you fathom but you know deep down you can never have.

So the next time you leave your bodypillow of your shit-tier blue haired "perfect" celebrity that you so desperately cling to at night and talk to a woman, you're going to sperg out and forget what its like to think about women as human beings instead of floating pretty objects that cook your food and fuck you, borderline your mother but sans the incest.

Fuck you Sonafag.

thx saved

Can someone on NA gift me xayah please?
Bacondelish

>can't access to the store in the new client

might have given you a better early spike and allowed a faster finish, who knows

Another waifushitter tastes the guillotine

ok xd

kill yourselves

Fuck off cunt

Holy shit he's back.

Answer pls. Didn't realize thread was dead.

Camille

>inb4 a wave of comments shouting "Roasted!"
This place is depressing in its originality. Anyone who writes a few paragraphs of insults gets screencapped like it's fucking Reddit.

>When a nigga is getting stomped amd he tries to tell you how to play your character

>guys we are totally ready to ship the new client now
>breaks so you can't even load the store

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

This, I see you are man of culture aswell.

if you samefag enough complimenting yourself, people start to think you're right. pretty commonly used tactic around here.

>look mom I posted it again
this was fun like the first/second time you posted it

>t. Sonafag

>tforce
no. razor, bork, full tank

Razor > Titanic Hydra > Tank

autistic

and not in the good way

t. sonamain

>t. MF fag

t. butthurt waifufag posting the same images every general

So why the hate for tforce? I've done plenty of titanic and found tforce power spike to be better, never tried bork though. Not criticizing, just curious and would like reasoning since I just genuinely want the best build.

Remind best Xayah build is:
>BF
>zeal
>I
>PD (shivv if you need the waveclesr especially since it got buffed even harder)
>Support picks up Zeke's
>BC and DD, order interchangable
>flex slot, can go BotRK, LW, Merc, GA or BT

Best Trundle build?

janna actually.

and I could have a milion sona games, that wouldn't change the fact that you're autistic and not in the fun way.

most fun champion to OTP?

This is just insulting Sona but dressed up as an insult to Sonafags. Like it's an overly verbose way of saying "i don't think very much of sona".

l want to FUCK Sona becouse of her personality

because she doesn't use the sheen proc properly. tforce is better used on champions that are hybrid casters like jax or irelia, all of shyvs damage comes from her auto attacks and burnout

Wrong

Also thanks for the confirmation on sticking with razor.

Honestly an individual is on responsible for 10% of the game.
There are 4 allied players and 5 enemy players to contend with, and you never know what you're going to get.

The enemy could be on their game that day or a bunch of retarded feeders, along with your teammates.
The only way the cream rises to the top is through Riot's analytic algorithm that tries to determine whether you're a smurfing challenger or a lucky bronzie that keeps getting carried.
It's not great.

BotRK lets you duel beefier targets and gives you lifesteal and sticking power with the active. Titanic Hydra makes you tankier, improves burst and clearing/pushing power. Trinity Force is suboptimal compared to these because she isn't as good a sheen user and isn't really much of a caster.

Reminder that Sona is an OBJECT and she should be treated as a sex doll

that depends on what you like, duh.
the champion i find the most fun is twitch but not everyone would want to play only one champion.

Why does jungle feel so boring now?

You get behind so easily from invades and failed ganks that you're stuck farming if you want to have any impact

>Shyvana
>who's Q procs sheen and is on a 2~ second cooldown
>doesn't correctly use sheen procs

Zyra

Makes sense. I'll give Bork a run to see how it is and compare to titanic. How's her survivability in that mid bork build?

Post big Sona personalities to trigger fags

>Janna main
Faggots like you shit up this general with the same images of that boring windhooker every day
At least that guy actually wrote original content, the shitter he's roasting is literally a spam reply the mods refuse to ban. Nobody likes that shit, the only reason you'd even defend it is if you are one of the faggots that dumps this shit onto the general

OMFG XAYAH IS THE ONE WHO JUST GOT KEKKED C A N O N I C A L L Y LMAO I CAN'T BELIVE IT!

reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/66jbqk/were_the_team_that_made_xayah_and_rakan_ask_us/dgix17q/

This is how I generally used the sheen proc, on Q or when in drag form. But I'll give your guys builds a go to see the differences. Thanks again.

She doesnt have any personality whatsoever

True words my friend

How big?

her q gives her a double attack which means you'll get more damage if you use bloodrazor and bork for the %hp damage (which also has synergy with her e) whereas you're only getting 1 sheen proc from both those attacks

so no, trifroce is clearly not the better choice

sona has the biggest personality of all champions

a wrong assumption.

I said he's autistic because he's/you're autistic.

I'm disagreeing with him/you because I tihnk he's wrong.

What I play or what I post are relevant to neither of these.

Your assumption about what I post is also incorrect, but utterly irreverent so I why would I bother addressing it.

It's always "you're just a X main!" because you hate to think a random third party would disagree with you or think you're stupid.

craveonline.com/entertainment/1251183-snooker-champion-reveals-nearly-ruined-career-due-fifa-league-legends-addiction

t. janna shitter

Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.
Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.
Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.
Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.
Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.
Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.
Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.
Groupies are a thing.
>Groupies are a thing.

How can Xayah even recover?

>rioter just spewing headcanon about champions they had no part in
lol. no, you dont know what ahri does or likes.

As big as her love

how is yorick into renekton, darius and fiora?

Also, I generally follow Siddd's builds since he's the only master shyv main I know. Which is why I had been running tforce. I was mainly curious about the jg item but like I said I'll play around with your ideas

predictable.

I should have known better than to spend seconds of my life typing to you.

at least I'm in queue anyway so I didn't actually lose anything

>Beta rakan video

>sonas tits have two hands on them and it does even cover half
>sonas breasts are bigger than MFs ass

What a tittymonster

post (sexy) yordle boys

Ironically this comes off as really autistic and insecure

Is Scarra, dare I say, /ourguy/ ?

are you a furry?