Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #862
NIghtmare goggles Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: feen.us/lhi9.zip (now with subtitle fix)

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/ (down forever, use the backup zip for old cards or megas for new ones)

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0dx1UQ6J!Es5WfYXe26kH8YVd12tVEg
aadb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=80
mega.nz/#F!DMl1XCzT!fHZKdsPm7jPGmI1P5312qw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats new in the zone?

AA1 is better than AA2.

How so?

I disagree.

Better personalities, better hairs and characters in general look better. It takes a lot of tweaking for your average first-time player to get something decent looking in AA2 with just the vanilla content, which just isn't the case in AA1 or something like CM3D2.

Also better stock cards.

The only argument you have here is that the personalities are better since aa1 hairs and faces are all in aa2 and the new players vanilla game argument is retarded

Seeing the screens of the improvements from aa1 to aa2 really makes me wish illusion would just make aa3 or something similar. I should send them a letter in the best nip Google can translate.

The AA1 hairs that got ported over to AA2 are butchered. Also I was talking about the vanilla game, not modded.

That's a double edged sword. Yes, it was easy to make a decent looking character in AA and it was fairly hard to make a shitty looking one, but at the same time you were dealing with a nasty sameface problem. As in you could take characters from like 4 different people and they'd all look pretty much the same.

Guys are so limited in this game. I almost never use any.
Futas>guys

>Futas>guys
This is true in any situation though. Not just AA2.

Let's post some anything.

Something like boobs?

Looks like something straight out of one of those 2chan threads.

are her arms ok

she's always ok

Nice, card?

wAR!

MINNA!

mega.nz/#F!0dx1UQ6J!Es5WfYXe26kH8YVd12tVEg

Hello ladies and gents mostly gents of /aa2g/. I am now offering a paid service that involves this man right here. His name is Yamawaki Shuuchirou, and he is the World's Most Punchable Man. If you have the time and want something to take out your stress on, then you're in luck- as I am now about to hold a contest of STRENGTH, WILL, and DETERMINATION!

The rules are as follows. Simply call 1-800-KILL-THI-SMAN, and the card is yours! Next, simply defeat this man in hand-to-hand combat as many times as you can, and post your score here! The paid service part is that I pay you to kick his ass.

Order now- The World's Most Punchable Man, Yamawaki Shuuchirou!

Thanks

Post girls with ponytails, I need ideas.

COMANDAR X

aadb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&pid=80

Can somebody explain how the LLDH point system works to a newfag? I've tried figuring it out on Wikis but I don't understand.
I'm really struggling to get anywhere in a save full of high virtue girls. Yet in my first try with mixed virtues I was fucking every low/lowest virtue girl in the school.

tl;dr help a newfag get with a high virtue girl

In other news I can't fix this so Lesbianon please finish and release yours.

Cute.

ponytails are shit though?

excuse me can you fuck off real quick?

Question about AAU. I'm trying to change a girl's height so that it's in between short and normal. But when I change the height with AAU, the game doesn't compensate and when she gives a blowjob the dick goes through her forehead, and their faces are very far apart when they "kiss".

Is it possible to get that in-between height? Am I doing something wrong with the slider, or am I just wasting my time?

heights are going to cause problems for h there is nothing you can do short of manually editing the H positions yourself with the poser

>outing me
I am planning on a preliminary release of the current apron and try to get some event going to get some energy for the rest but not tonight.

Neither the game or AAU compensate for AAU sliders in animations. You can compromise by raising her a little from the "floor" but it won't be perfect. For that you need a custom slider for the zentai or skeleton bone and translate it upwards a notch.

Want

Why is this elf not unconscious and drowning in semen?

I'm too lazy and it's an all girl class you do it
mega.nz/#F!DMl1XCzT!fHZKdsPm7jPGmI1P5312qw

Do you guys even bother with faces other than default? There's some like elf ears, teeth, sclera and eyelashes, but other than that some are so similar I can't even tell them apart.

I've used most face types. There are interesting faces in there. Lowered ears for example, although these days you can just use aau.

>Got the fusion program
>It's a billion times better than Breed My Loves
>Went crazy with it making dozens of /u/ love childs

I don't even have names for all these people. That's always the hardest part of making characters.

Do you keep your game untranslated because it's a part of your thread identity?

why would I translate my game?

Help i'm dumb, what does the 3d room mega mean by unlocked?

You use that one if you use the all sex unlocked launcher, its in the pastebin

I assumed everything would be contained in the 3d room zip alone if you didn't use it. That makes more sense, thanks

wtf are you talking about?
don't listen to him. It simply means all positions are unlocked from the start and not tied to the sex compatibility like in vanilla game.

my confusion was caused from not remembering there was 2 versions of MCP, sorry and thanks anons

Nanni?!

Is there a way to add characters to classes outside of the game? Can Reiedit do it?

no. Adding a card is doeable only in game. You can completely replace the added card in ReiEdit though.

So it'd be quicker to just hit random on the class and then use Reiedit to replace people than to add them individually ingame?

depending on what you want to achieve, yes.

card?

and a ching chong nip nong to you young lady

Hey, so I fucked up with the new Jeanne/Jeanne Alter cards and forgot to run AAU before loading the mod cards. Now everyone has hats. I tried deleting the cards, and putting in the fresh ones with AAU running and it didn't fix it. Does anyone know what files it changed or if there are any other fixes?

cute hats

import all the girls' card faces with ReiEdit

Got it fixed. Thanks!

You dont have to delete posts, questions are ok

Anyone have vanilla hair texture?

yeah, the game backup in the pastebin

Oh, didn't notice this. Thanks.

Great idea, it's just what I needed to spice things up, I'll make a whole new class this way

>A new class he says

I have over 200 new girls. That program is dangerous.

A relationship with a character is a 30 point scale of LLDH points. Generally speaking a successful action will raise love or like and a failure or bullying action will raise dislike or hate. Once you have 30 points, each new point you gain will replace the oldest point you have.
Lower virtues will fuck in the hallway with someone they barely even know - lowest has a 40% chance on first interaction. Highest virtue will not normally have sex without a relationship, will only have a relationship with 1 person who must not be dating anyone else (yet), and even then won't enter that relationship without high love.
If you want to rush love with a girl you cannot waste actions by doing friendly things, since friendship will hurt your chances of dating a higher virtue girl. Only talk about love/lewd, get physical, and praise when it will raise her love for you.

Getting an odd bug. For some reason, character models outside of dialogue now occasionally have hats. They disappear during dialogue, but for some reason they pop up randomly around school. The last thing I changed was putting in the Jeanne cards, which I know I added the mods for in AAU first.

I can ignore it, but it's a bit annoying. Anyone have an idea?

For what purpose?

It's an AAU thing

it's an AAU bug with extra-added hairs. Basically when you talk to someone with extra hairs every low poly model that spawns at the time will have the same extra hairs attached to it. It will get fixed eventually.

Adding characters from inside the game takes forever. Doing a whole class can be 20 minutes by itself. If these are characters whose cards you haven't snowflaked yet you still have to edit their outfits too.

You have too many cards in your main Female folder. Move all but 100 or so to a subfolder in Female. The game only sees the cards in the main Female folder so your load times will be drastically reduced.

You don't need to snowflake a card to save cloth data to it. You can do that in Reiedit.

Hmm I've been kinda stuck recently, I should try this fusion thing.

Is making futas still really shity and full of clipping?

it's still really gay

Yep, but you have AAU now which can help with the clipping

it doesn't promote creativity

>AA1's maker is so bad that the stock cards are on the list of positive qualities of the game

you're confusing a game having better assets and game being better

Sorry guys i have some questions

How much in HDD Space, the game consumes with all mods?

Where i can find the "backup zip" in OP?

I'm looking for a card with the girl named Moesaki something, she has brown skin and red hair, anyone have her?

Thank you for any questions answered.

the game with all the mods is ~50 GBs. You'll need way less at first(35 - 40ish) but I find it a good upper estimate.
backup zip is in the pastebin
no idea about the girl but here's one that fits that description

Whos dick do I need to suck to get the 2 meme sweaters?

every dick

>How much in HDD Space, the game consumes with all mods?

Your own, since you're making them

If you turn on NTFS compression (by clicking advanced in your folder properties and checking the right box) you can get the physical size on disk down by quite a lot

>you can do the previous period's especific action you you keep the shout menu open while the period ends

Time for sweets!!