/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

This is what happens when you spend all day trying to 'clean up' the threads and not even making new ones edition

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Callback Campaign
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Patch 3.57 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7ee22ba181fbc53f3579bb5d97e21a459f2ab5b3

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>New info on class changes for 4.0
/r/ffxiv/comments/5xrv3u/more_information_from_korean_live_letter/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/pM6ezqfC

Last time on /xivg:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRMrme2-ii8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mentally ill avatarfags are not accepted as OP.
Delete it or get deleted.

ALL HAIL BEEPY

THIS THREAD WILL BE WROUGHT IN THE NAME OF CHAOS

>tfw the community's Christmas spirit has faded
>tfw everyone's being mean and bitter again
>tfw nobody wants to band together and play the game
>tfw Christmas will never return
youtube.com/watch?v=oRMrme2-ii8

lala lala

What do you wear to someone's EB ceremony?

This all started thanks to Mado. Remember he declined to fuck a chick and she dumped him for it since he is a cuck. Then he claims he is a straight man.

B'nhaka is now a free agent.

Madotsuki "The Wisconsin Diaper" Yamoire is no longer in control.

I dont do meme shit. Just put on best man stuff.

Who's the chick? This seems like bullshit, no girl would get close to him.

This is what he tells, no women or men would ever want to have anything to do with a diapshitter that pays for pedo commissions and lives on an american imageboard.

Something that looks nice.

alright be nice

I'm going to be nice to everyone below this line
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C@landers

All will know the tale of the Diap. All will know the truth.

You can not silence us.

If they're expanding cross class skills into role specific skills, does anything change for your main job, /xivg/?

Swirls and Memes Fantasy XIV.

Do me!

What a beautiful thread. Madoshitski getting shat upon is music to my ears.

*soils diaper*
I'm depressed
*erps with dudes*
I'm straight*
*attention whores*
I'm a good poster

Diapo apparently is having a meltdown against the spic. Oh the irony.

>Madotshitki and sandocatto quitting the game
WTF I love stomblood now

/ourgirl/

What would you do to this tummy?

Best Man's, Bridesmaid or butler's seems like the most sensible choice. Possibly housemaid's.
Or anything that looks relatively respectable.

Or just go in slutwear like a memelord

Don't let your guard down, the diaper duo is too addiced at shitposting and forcing Neko Sentai in the thread to ever leave.

You know what Emily? That's it. I've had enough of this.
/pet/pet/pet/pet/pet/pet/pet/pet/pet

FOOL! This is a place of hatred and despair! I wasn't going to be nice to you at all! The line of niceties you crossed was a falsehood!
Now let this failure be a harsh lesson so that you can learn from it and grow and mature as a proper lizard.

Seriously what the hell is this place.
Posts cats or some shit, chemo this is really sad dude its been 2 years+ at this point.

me on the left

You all care way too much about the fucking ebins. Just ignore them, they won't get their attention and will eventually shut the fuck up. It's that goddamn simple, but you retards obsess which makes it all worse. The ebins are shit and are the base problem, but the majority of other people here do nothing but exacerbate it. This is why the mods pay special attention to xivg and delete so much, and this is why xivg is the single worst thread on the board.

Grow the fuck up.

Eviscerate it and spread the entrails around

I wish I could find a real man who likes shitting in diapers, that's my fantasy
if only I could find such an individual

Spic isn't quitting. Him and diap had a falling out though due to diaps personality and meltdown lately.

Negative attention is still attention.

You're welcome.

posting cats and feeding them attention to the point of them being egotistical shitlords is what got us into this scenario

They will either samefag or organize coordinate shitposting with the sociopathic friends that don't care to ruin the thread for people that want to have some game discussion.
There is a reason why only Grown Men keep avatarfagging and slutposting at this point, the good Avatarfriends gave up months ago.

>so that you can learn from it and grow and mature as a proper lizard.
You're the first person to ever believe that I could do anything...
The first person to ever believe in me...
I'll do my best, anony-dad!

I like to think im the right.

thicc catboi dicc

Ignoring dosent work anymore they will samefag and circlejerk their own posts to get attention this is not including thirstposts that will ALWAYS happen if the ebin in question is in revealing clothing. report them AND the baiters of them.

Samefagging is the biggest issue of this general.

What server are most of you on, Balmung?

Oh hey, Takaneposter is still around

ugly lizard

Total annihilation of avatarpersonae is the only way to save this general. We will fight until it happens.

She is a cute.
Read what you typed outloud
Take a step back and look at your computer. Who are you fighting on an thread where anybody can post?

>fuck up in dungeon in wow or some other MMO and cause inconvenience to my party
>"sorry haven't done this dungeon before"
>get told to kill myself among other things
>do the same thing in FFXIV
>party apologizes to me for not explaining it beforehand
>other guy telling me not to worry about it
>third guy says no problem just have fun with it
what the actual fuck. Why is everyone in this game so nice?

i would rub and kiss this tummy

>samefag
So what? Report it all, don't talk about ebins, don't dramafag about ebins. They will eventually get tired when nothing they do matters. It's that simple. So what if they're samefagging to get themselves attention? You do the same thing you would if they weren't. Report, move on. But this thread has too many people going on and on about the ebins and their sad excuses for lives that they will never go away, ever. That stops and the quality of /xivg/ will go up.

this game has a uguu carebare community that youll grow to hate soon enough

Find a good FC yet?

They've been here for a couple threads now.

yea i'm doing my part by not avatarfagging anymore
not worth it

Because people in this game celebrate mediocrity.

Banana..

/gorgeoussmilesg/ - Amazonian Babes General

Wow, EB ceremonies are cringe fests

We all know that feel bruh.

>Anecdotal experiences

I've seen some rude shit said in XIV over nothing.

Lethe is a prime example of why this doesn't work.
Terrible shitposter that post lewds for "anons" and has been doing it daily for months now.
Reports of both poster and repliers have been uneffective, please provide another solution.

I've been paying a bit less attention lately. Nice to see them around still, though

I had my EB partner choose everything because I'm an indecisive fuck. Gonna book it later today, but man I kinda wish we'd selected Solemn Oath instead

That's because if you swear or are even slightly mean in this game at all you get banned.

>Find a good FC yet?

Haven't really looked and I'm still on the fence about what server to move to. Well, if I do move to one that is.

For the most part, people are chill.

Until you start coming across shitters who don't take advice in learning their own class.

banana?

Kumer

Avatars cannot be suffered to live. They must all die.

most people won't report because either they don't care enough or they are friends with said posters
there is a reason why /v/ had a fucking page 0 ffxiv general al the time for over a year

Do I ever unlock a leveling dungeon roulette for HW stuff? I only have a couple unlocked so far but I love doing dungeons and getting the daily roulette bonus on top of it would be nice

they're under the usual levelling roulette

Would you eat Rolanberry Shaved Ice off of it?

nah don't like sweets

holy shit, eb ceremonies can go for 2 hours?

Everything, at least once. Twice if I like it.

Bugger me. Here I was just about to bemoan not being able to catch this bloody helmet crab for the fourth window in a row.

Heys. Wanted to ask, how is hyperions economy? Like with crafted items and whatnot

anyone on gilgamesh need some succ??

They can go on even longer if they... you know...

yes

Crafted stuff is pretty expensive, especially when compared to Balmung. Materia is usually really pricey, too.

race/gender/location?

Spicpost

Now that madoshitposter is out of the picture, who is next up to win the B'nhaka bowl?

lalafell/female/limsa tree

Probably his tons of friends in Ultrash and his FC, of which he talks to and plays with way more than Mado? Are you fucking stupid or what

Leave this place, right hand man of Diap.

Know what?

>picture accurately describes my feelings right now
when the couple walked in I couldn't help but feel like this is the gayest thing I've ever done in my life.

I don't understand this meme.

Shut up Wisconsin Diaper. He doesn't want you.

looking for someone to killfuck me
pst

sure

>lalafell child
Pedospic confirmed.

Kumer...

The world is a strange an mysterious place full of many confused individuals

I think you have the wrong user, user.