League of Legends General - /lolg/

Dark Star Kha Zhix

Old: Eyosongive.us

Happy 420

Other urls found in this thread:

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/15/Lulu.laugh2.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20130505145305
youtube.com/watch?v=ONFXU8V183k
youtube.com/watch?v=KeelCmoIEQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's 421 retard
nice fucking job

fuck that, murky champ when?

VG vs VG is live on na
join you fags
4 spots left

Snuggliest champion!

6th for Icebreaker

> good zac

xth for Rumble

cute bfs!

Do I build E max Nasus identically to Q max Nasus and just skill him differently or do I build more damage to compliment his early game oriented nature?

many reasons

for most its just a fetish so the taboo of homosexuality but still keeping feminine features makes it appealing to them, tho these people would likely never act on it and dont even know how tedious anal sex is, futafags also fall into this category

for lonely r9k virgins they have "oh god what if I had a bro who I played vidya and watched anime n shit with, but then hes also qt so I can fuck his butt" type of thoughts, again wont act on it and have the INSANE standards no real person could live up to

and then there are legitimate homosexuals who probably just like twinks and have a crossdressing fetish (im this one), not necessarily "traps" but there is a SHIT ton of crossover between regular gay shit, trap shit, and futa shit its almost indistinguishable to outsiders

comfy bfs~

Why is the north american region's LCS performance so bad compared to the rest of the world?

Why do Riot market every year as the year they might finally get out of groups at worlds and then they embarrass themselves again?

Why are Americans stupid enough to believe these obvious lies?

Why do Americans think it's appropriate to chant TSM in games TSM isn't even playing in?

What is wrong with this region? Can we save it?

What taunt voiceline tilts you into oblivion?

You will lose.

RESULTS OF THE Veeky Forums IN THE WILD!

>can we save it
I'd rather E-sports in its entirety dies in a tire fire so Riot has to focus on making the actual game good

>YOU CAN'T MILK THOSE

Merc Treads absolutely btfo

Lost the money match and owe him a mystery skin. Unlucky.

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/15/Lulu.laugh2.ogg/revision/latest?cb=20130505145305

>2017
>people still think MIAs are a core mechanic and not just a pleasantry
Sorry Kat, keep pinging question marks bot, it won't change the fact you placed 2 wards all game and were over extended and would have been caught regardless.
Then you do it 3 more times.
Ward you fucking idiot.

>Lulu.laugh2.ogg
Im already tilting

>doesnt take every precaution to win ranked games

you deserved that loss

xth for Syndra

new abyssal instead of spirit visage, pick up a laundry's, then the rest is like IBG, DMP, Zz'rot.

Laundry's damage being augmented by Abyssal's passive and then constantly being up because of E and ult is super threatening. Shame that sunfire got gutted it would be even better, though it'' still help for pushing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONFXU8V183k

>Violin solo
>Click click click click
>DUN
>AAAA-AHHHH
>Click click click click
>DUN
>AAAAAAAAAH-AHHHHHHHHH

>ARAM
>No one on my team can dodge snowballs

>poke Darius to 15%
>he backs off to turret and recalls
>don't have much waveclear
>mid dies, Darius apparently went to gank
>get spam pinged to shit
>the guy didn't even have flash up
Not even sure what happened there.

Yeah, I think it's definitely ideal to ping out summoners, mias and the like. It'll occasionally slip the mind, though.

NA has gotten out of groups each year but one. All but one of those times they've immediately been eliminated by a Korean team. EU has had a similar number of groups appearances but has made it to round of 4 twice. Once by beating NA, and once by beating the CIS WC. They then lose. Worlds mainly boils down to only Koreans beat Koreans.

>people still think MIAs are a core mechanic and not just a pleasantry
They ARE retard, that's why they exist.

you answered your questions in your 3rd question

>all this fagposting
Must be yuro hours

Nothing beats Tahms.
youtube.com/watch?v=KeelCmoIEQ4

>B-Buh EU

Everytime

VG vs VG up on NA

get in here penis lickers

LICKIN PENIS!

>pleasantry
courtesy

>keep forgetting to not play League for a few weeks after a champion is released
>100% loss rate today from people picking the new champs and either
>1. not knowing how to use them at all
>2. the enemy not knowing even the slightest thing about them and feeding them
>always seems to be my team on the retard side of this exchange

Holy fucking shit, go fucking die you retard cunts who play ranked without even reading up on a champion. Especially if you specifically lane against these new champions.

password?

Looking for optimal wardrobe advice. Maximum comfort. Nonrestrictive. Should I just order a pic related? My bath robe doesn't cover my genitals- so they gets cold if i wear that while playing. My go-to has been a medium sweater with the sleeves rolled up and cut off pajama pants.

>this new

So does your mini-map and wards.
Whats your excuse for not using them?

Damn, I love Kha.

Well what are you comparing NA to? Korea? They crush everyone equally. That's not news.

new champion release buddy

thread is full of non-regular casual shitters because they can't make threads about it on /v/

>expecting worse players to be looking at their minimap while youre jerking off

retard

doesn't seem like it

Someone post that webm of the nasus top being spam pinged that the enemy jungler is coming on his way and he ignores it dying

Does anybody want to play on EUW with me?

>tfw you get bodied so hard by a Yi that you go past the point of being angry and just ask him how the fuck he did it

>enemy top laner was seen walking on 2 wards before reaching mid mid
>ping danger close to mid as I am on the botside jungle
>mid dies
>Mid spam pings toplane
Every damn time.

yeah I would but I'm not touching this game with a ten foot pole for at least a week

this double release is chaos

Is Draven a good ADC? I usually play trist and I'm looking to expand my adc pool.

Sona

Rakan is so busted holy shit.

>winning game
>DC for a few minutes
>allies finished game anyway, win in history
>NO IP
>but first win bonus was procced anyway, 24h cd

>still can't open the store for some reason
what a nice day

Nothing more aggravating than pinging danger 80012389471923 times on a mid laner who then CHASES their enemy mid laner under their turret and is instantly anally raped by whatever you pinged them danger for. Then they're like "lol it just a game, calm down"

Fucking die in a fire you faggot cunts.

Who is the most trash support in the game on every conceivable level at the moment if it's not pic related

>Zeke's

> tfw you love cancer kit champs like vlad and ryze
not even mobility outplay champions that riot loves and doesn't nerf.

password is faggot

Draaaaven!!!!!
He's so cool!!!!
Invisible Monsters is also cool!!!!!

>You will never suck rumblefags cute feminine penis

why live

Buffs when it feels so fucking useless

I picked him up despite hating him because Ezreal is such a common pick, and it's fun chunking that cunt's pretty boy face off. And my other ADC's are all countered by Ez.

I've honestly never seen a D-

usually pass is vidya

>dont even know how tedious anal sex is

Tell me more.

>demand Zeke's buffs because it's useless
>synergizes perfectly with both halves of the new ADC/supp duo

Nunu, if you still consider him a support. Soraka's weak but she's not trash

MF. I don't care how clever you think it is, when you face a real adc and supp with peel or the ability to SUPPORT, you will get stomped.

Like if you go Jinx and get Draven picked into it, if you get an MF support, Draven will just walk under turret and 2 shot you, no matter what, if he has a real support who can shield or heal or peel/tank turret shots.

Serious question.
Is there anything in this game that comes even remotely close to seeing somebody pick Riven and then picking Illaoi with Exhaust :^) into it?
That was a rhetorical question btw, because the answer is no, nothing compares in the slightest.

Also, post your 3 mains and rate others.

no one plays mf supp you faggot
you pick her as a counter to mage cancer

Should I buy Yi?

Rakan. Taric, Allistar, leona

he's 450 IP, why not?

you should neck yourselves if any of you main pantheon or sejuani

delete this

>adcs have a reliable way of getting 100% crit
>so now adcs who can build misc items like bork and etc can now get 100% crit without sacrificing anything are even stronger

I'm pretty sure that if zekes gets buffed it'll be cancer and unfun if it's ever too strong and predictable to use. they should give it a crit damage buff or something on a long CD with a short window of time

>should I buy the champion that gets me Freelo all the way up to Gold
>should I buy a champion that is so cheap he might as well be free
Yes

when your support too thicc

>taric
>bad
Found the bronze.

I think a champion that only heals and does nothing else is trash user

Fair.

>>should I buy the champion that gets me Freelo all the way up to Gold
Why do you say that?

> rakan
> trash

For IP, sure.

xayah nerfs when? this champ is taking out 1/4 of my tanks hps per Q at the 20 minute mark when i have an armor item completed

You should buy all champions so you can swap with other players or offer swaps in order to avoid counter situations for clutch picks that are easy to counter.

ie. if first pick is top and wants to play some bullshit like Quinn, will only work if they aren't counter picked with some anti Quinn mage or such.

>AoE slow that also sustains herself
>Literally the best healer in the game, bar none
>Instant AoE silence that can also root
>Global presence as a support

yeah she's trash

I mean, right now. I don't have tens of thousands of IP just laying around.

google it

most memehomos think you can just pull down anyones pants and start ramming them and its gonna feel gud uguuu~ >.

having 2 supporters sucking u off feels so good wtf

>literally acting like the slow and the silence mean nothing and acting like a global heal is useless

>people from Bronze to Gold have pretty bad map awareness
>they don't ward or pay as much attention to the map as they should
>they don't pick at least 2 champions with hard CC or high burst to kill him.
>they are always really aggressive early even with a Yi, Kha, Rengar, or Lee Sin jungle on the enemy team.

I kite top laners like you for breakfast

She's not trash.

>Soraka is only heals
(You).

Rinky dink heal, shield, and stun. Takes thirty fucking minutes to cast his ultimate. Quality kit lolbab.

>per Q
Her Q is fucking 250 + 100% bonus AD, how the fuck is her Q chunking your tank but champs that do actual damage aren't. Her Q is less than a fucking auto from any crit ADC.

>>they are always really aggressive early even with a Yi jungle
that's what you're supposed to do faggot

>Kites for breakfast

doesn't seem very healthy user