/dlg/ Duel Links General

Who knew meta cancer could be so cute edition

Last Thread: nobody cares

Latest News
>The Toon World Pegasus event is live now through May 2
>New pack has the first Psychic type monsters, but its mostly junk. New players should spend gems elsewhere
>Tons of characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point
>a handful of skills will be nerfed/buffed next month, only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless Links:
>Wiki with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cock
duellinks.gamea.cum

>Baby's boner guide
duellinks.gamea.co/c/edru5z1z

>Anusdroid emulator
bigdick.com/ (download, install, make a assfunnel account, download dick links from the playstore)
There's also Bluestacks, etc.

>Outdated Dong Guide:
reddit.com/r/DuelDicks/comments/5p7hwp/the_cucking_guide/

>A few dick tips for bad players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for cuck play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it. Also has several meaty dicks in the mix. If you are stupid don't even bother though.
- Turn your game speed up to full
- Playing on your phone is the only way to play PVP as Nox can be very spotty with connection issues even if you have great Internet
- Everyone with a prismatic Enemy Controller is a retard
- Untill rewards are modified to adjust the increase in difficulty, it is not advised to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/89eZseV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are Ishizu's for?

/dlg/ discord channel, everyone:

>Everyone with a prismatic Enemy Controller is a retard
Wait until KC Cup comes.
I'll get another one ;)

For the Dueling

Just got 2nd Sgt Electro, Venus, and Apple from Tyrants. Got one Legion Fiend Jester from 1st run through of box, but was wondering if I should just refresh instead of waiting to pull a 2nd. Do any spellcaster decks run 3 Legion of Fiend Jester or is 2 fine?

Then you will be a double retard congrats

>Do any spellcaster decks run 3 Legion of Fiend Jester
Some versions of Gravekeepers

I just got 3 copies of E-Con.
What do I build with it?

nothing, they're useless unless you're a pvptard

Should i use balance or restart?

Is there any point at all to monsters with no effects and low attack/defense?

Doesn't matter, it's shit either way.

You need to restart that whole deck lmao

Right now no, but there are support cards for low level vannilas. Most are just remnants from the very early days of the game

levels 1 and 2 yeah

OtC.

Quite a few people have an obsession over those cards

Why?

I know of some by I think you'd do better to use that slot in your deck for something else.

to waste your money and fill in spots for packs and other "rewards".

Well the idea would be basing the entire deck around low level monsters. Obviously not meta beating, but a fun deck.

And I don't know, low level vanilla cards just get people excited for some reason

I like a lot of them cus they seem so trash, but eventually can pull out a trick with the right card.
Not as good as the better effect cards, but still.
I do really wish Harpie Girl had an effect though.
Those two level 2 Egyptian Zombie cards are awesome btw (objective fact).

Send help

I guess I can see it. Tho more in the IRL game than here because here you only get so many deck slots.

Threadly reminder that Konami actually thought it was a good idea to fracture early OCG sets for the release to other countries and drip feed the rest of the world vanillas for nearly 2 decades.

We are a few months away from the first link summon cards and Konami STILL has not made English copies of over half the original vanilla cards. That doesn't mean we won't get them, it just means probably for the next decade cards like this will find their way into obscure tournament packs and such

Has there ever been any official word on why they did this?

>normal monsters have no effects
Don't post until you learn how to manually activate you fucking waste of space

Are clowns the only good deck to farm Pegasis for 7000+?
I brick so bad half the time now or Pegasus summons too many on the first turn.
Why shouldn't I run Tragedy btw?

Stop using the modded apk

I said monster WITH NO EFFECTS, not that normal monsters had no effect you fucking mouth breather.

by the time they released the cards worldwide, they had already started making effect monsters in japan
they didn't want us to wait forever to get effect monsters and didn't want to stuff too many cards in each box set
or idk

Got gud unlike you :^]

>tfw been playing for 40 days and don't have good enough cards for a proper farming deck.

life is suffering

Japan got their first packs in like 1998, the US didn't get ours till 2002. Rather than start us off 4 years late, they just started us off closer to where Japan currently was.

That said, why they never just did an OCG originals set or something back when at least some of the cards were a little relevant is a mystery. But, I guess you could argue by sprinkling them out over the years like they have, they gave the cards a bit of infamy and desire, rather than just being forgettable junk

As long as you stagger your clowns you shouldn't need Tragedy since the Toons can't attack their first turn summoned, letting you kill them with the clowns. Also a dead draw if you don't have Windstorm/Curse.

>Pegasus initial deck doesn't include any toons or toon world

this
I want Great Bill so bad!

Well it's your lucky day

you missed out on all the free gems. if you had started like a month sooner you would have gotten like an additional 2k gems from all the server fuck ups.

>2 rares and a UR in the same pack
neat
it was Tools of the Bandit though

>buy 10 packs at once
>mirror wall in the first one
I knew I shouldn't ever buy multiple packs because of stuff like this, but I saw how lazy a lot of you are here and thought it would be ok to be lazy too
I never do the multiple pack purchases either dangit

I would reset the pack right now and go for 2 Mirror walls.

I reset for the 3rd once the 10 pack was done.
I did a look through through all 5 box sets to see what exactly I'll want from these boxes.
Feels good knowing I won't absolutely have to reset after I get these last 4 URs in Neo.
No idea if that's what everyone does, but it'll help keep me organized instead of buying a random pack or three from a different box every day with no real goal.

Neo-Impact is the only good pack right now.
I say get whatever you need out of Neo-Impact and then save Gems

I'm scared I'll want something at the last second from a box set and fail to get it.
It hurts that I couldn't get more than 1 Sonic Bird from UR.
I don't see how I could ever make a ritual focused deck without another.
Maybe someday we'll be gifted one and only one Manju, I hope.

AYYYYYY

I want to inseminate her armpits

how come no lists I see are running electro sargs? was I memed by /dlg/?

>was I memed by /dlg/?
yeah
if you pull it off, it's great, but it's also pretty situational until there's actual machine support

What lists are you talking about?

farming begasus is cancer wtf

Does anyone have any interesting ideas for a pegasus deck while I still work on getting all me toons?

Dead thread

I just got an UR jewel from a Lv.20 LD. Didn't know that was possible.

Same, I've been getting SR's and UR's from regular duels.

You will get banned.

Why is the OP so gay?

i fucking hate farming LDs just to get a bunch of worthless gold chest

how dare you

What a useless card. Don't even know why anyone would use that.

People keep saying that, but has it actually happened? As long as you don't Pvp with the modded apk you seem to be fine.

You can even pvp. Konami will only ban you if enough people report you.

How do you know?

>previously resetted Flame of the Tyrant after getting all the UR and SR except Sargeant Electro and Rigorous Reaver
>all these extra gems today
>get Rigorous Reaver immediately followed by Sargeant Electro in consecutive packs
I don't plan to get even 2 Electros, but how pleasant.

What time is the tournament? I can't find the challonge page does anyone know?

How did your free 10 packs go today /dlg/?

Nobody here is doing a tournament kid this place is just for shitposting and memeing go to reddit for good tournaments

Full of shit as always

Pretty sure the guy who set it up is a Brit. You might have to wait a bit until he's on.

Go to the discord channel There's info there.

4000M DL and 500 Gems

Glad the game is doing so well

Me too 2bh. I always try to recommend this to friends as well.

Probably the only thing I could ask for from them is a 5 card slot pvp mode and I'll truly be content.

>Probably the only thing I could ask for from them is a 5 card slot pvp mode and I'll truly be content.
That and a Tag Mode. Personally i would want something like a story mode since fighting the NPC over and over again gets boring pretty fast

All packs are shit
I don't know what to spend all my gems on.

Help anons, it won't let me remove him

Hilarious

Wait for the next pack
That is what I'm doing. 1k saved already

what deck are you guys using to beat Pegasus?

I don't quite have a lot of cards and am having a good bit of trouble.

Game is pretty popular now.
Just search youtube something like "deck farm pegasus" and check the ones that have low quantity of rare cards in the deck

A basic clown deck with Summoner of Illusions and BEUD reliably nabs me 6k each time. Too late if you never got them from Ultimate Rising though.

>5 card zone pvp mode
>yfw lobbies
>yfw custom duels
>yfw lobbies using custom duels

Me likes

is gemini trap hole even available? That shit is op

stop being ded you shit

I solemn your bump

LINKS WHEN

Link this

*unzips*

Despite all the stupid hair in the series, still none can outdo the original

So monster reincarnation already shits on return of the doomed.

Why are these LD cards so trash?

>only send a single person the vagabond every time I get a chance
>always send starting hand 3

Cerberus deck with 3 trap jammers for michizure and 2 of those trap cards that heal you based on the ATK of the attacking monster, can't remember the name lol, too lazy to google. Rest are spells. Can beat him most of the times with over 9999 dmg.
I'm pretty low on points though since I'm mostly just farming stars and took me 6-7 loses with a shitty internet deck since I missed the previous event and had no idea what he plays.

you fags actually want newschool cards? pathetic. no one likes all that xyz synchro trash

>t. the last time I played this game was 15 years ago

unhappy girl, getting 8k against level 40

tfw no unhappy girl.
tfw 1 guardian statue
tfw 6billion piranhas

Healig javelin or something like that.

>the last time I played this game was 15 years ago
that's most people
it shows people don't like all that xyz synchro trash
I do like xyz though myself

>tfw you beat someone who has HHG, relinquished, and mirror wall
suck my dick mother fucker

>Beating weevil burning with a blue eyes deck

>use twister against econ
>it chains and does its effect anyway
what

>random vagabond appears
>1 card challenge
>yeahh sure whatever
>dont feel like switching from my pegasus farming deck to someone else
>alright tea just loose quickly and we can continue with pegasus
>browse leddit for epic memes while auto is doing its thing
>after a while realize that tea actually won
>check the log and see she pulled an unhappy girl as the first card and stalled until that vagabond fag decked out
>tea confirmed a best