/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Kill-a-Balla Day Edition

>Last Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60184/GTA-Online-Tiny-Racers-Coming-April-25-Watch-the-Trailer
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60181/Duke-O-Death-Comes-to-GTA-Online-Double-GTA-RP-Contact-Missions-More

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNtmCvPkE8c
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005592527
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead game

Never forget higgus

Faggots all of you

whats tt

Nice discussion in this thread

should i buy shark card?

>A complete trailer and newswire update
>FOR AN ADVERSARY MODE

The virus MOA WINGS gave to us that sent packets of info to Rockstar directly, which got so many GTAG banned yet MOA, the one who used it the most didn't, kind of a coincidence isn't it? Also a coincidence that whoever plays with MOA and talks about using any form of cheating gets banned a week later.

When is it coming, bros?

Post your female characters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rate my meme

It's finished, boys. Weeks of shooting and delay has finally come to 6 minutes of autism.
I'll catch you guys at the premiere and livestream tonight.

WHEN
H
E
N

A couple of hours from now depending on how many people are on.

Nice trailer. I'll go to sleep now and wish you guys fun and much success with the premiere! We'll rock their socks off, Johnny!

Sorry I won't be there for the premiere fellas. Let me know how it goes afterwards.

Why does everyone dress like an autistic 12 year old in /gtag/? Hell, all of your characters (except far-left) look like inbred down-syndrome cyka blyats.

Post character

>tfw it's a crew session

Since l can get the Duke free as a check-my-privlege player should l still buy an armored Kuruma?

Me on the left

>same trannies campin in stores every single session
>there are 2 new shirts a month
How does that adds up? Are they actually spendin more time playin dressup than playing the fucking game? Or they are just jackin off?

never gets old

Cutest couples in GTAG?

DENTIST!

Sure

Some guy in my lobby just gave me like 10 million dollars, am I at risk of getting banned now? I Alt+F4'd as soon as I realized what was happening. I don't want to get my progress wiped because it's my little sister's account and I only do stunt races occasionally when I'm bored.
I heard that I'm not supposed to report the modder and that I shouldn't spend all my money in one go to minimize the risk of a ban.

imagine if GTAO freeroam wasn't an inbalanced constant RDM fest
it would almost be good

Yeah just don't buy anything yet, you'll be fine

>little sister
post pic
is she(male) cute?

I wanted GTA:O to be like MTA:SA RPG servers.
Cops, robbers, mundane jobs...

>>you autistic cunt
>continues screeching about "muh VC lamborarris"

Cops & Robbers servers with decent anti-rdm systems and rules where GOAT
>can be a robber, a trucker, a cop, a drug dealer, a weapons dealer, a gang member
in GTAO you are forced to be "generic thug #5566267" shooting everything that moves and doing generic grinding missions that dont even happen in the same freeroam world and get repetitive and tedious fast

>people are actually legitimately complaining about """"""rdm""""""

holy shit you stupid roleplayers
it's not random if you're supposed to be and often rewarded for killing other players

literally get fucking good

Sperg

The game gets annoying when you just wanna kill people but the whole server spergs out and won't stop trying to kill you so it just gets boring

In MTA:SA there was aserver called CIT.
They had porperty purchase with interiors and everything.
Like, every house in the game could be bought, they placed a triangle in front of the door and you could enter.

You could have up to 3 and sell them to other players. So I chose to be a real-estate dealler, I would buy houses at default price from player that were too much time without logging in and would put them on the secondary market.
I used thing like the new jobs, new shops to gauge how a location would go up or down in value.
Made tons of cash, and it was fun, sometimes I would announce and players would come to visit the interiors.

I also like the traffic cop job because there was a speed limit an the server and you could auto-fine players for speeding with the camera from SA. I would sit behind the tree near the bridge from LS to LV just pointing the radar at players, every one with a supercar would fall for it.

But for R*. Simple one, truck hauling, just sticking it up to ETS2, luring that crowd. Why did they have to force everyone to be a criminal?

>saw FQ2 during mission
>really liked it
>can't find it again

reeeee

im broken

Yo honkies this duke o death was free for me. I just read the article trying to find out how long the double xp for missions is gonna last and I saw this shit. I didn't think the duke o death would be free. Can anyone verify these are free? Also is this why I got 600k outta the blue?

kys illiterate nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=BNtmCvPkE8c
those hatchet attacks are brutal.

Elena is back!!!!!

>tfw absent for all of it
I'm sure it'll be great, though. Make sure to circulate clips of it (maybe via webm threads, ribbit and/or /wsg/) so it doesn't go unnoticed.

Don't worry I'm also going to be absent for all of it.

Rate my comicbook

nice

Missed masturbating to your waifu, user?

h-help

refer to or for typesetting advice
otherwise, cool

Caterham Super 7 when?
Panoz AIV Roadster when?
Ariel Atom when?

I did this out of boredom, but since /co/ is my main board, I'll follow your advice.

support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005592527
>10 days later, no update
>mfw scared to play at all

There's someone user. Maybe even someone you know.

Just log in to get reimbursed and then log out, user!

thoughts on gtaforums?

your char looks like every other char, you justify him looking different with the tint aviators and silk bomber jacket when in fact he looks like every other babyface male character.

No originality whatsoever/

You'll get your money back if they take it and contact support, takes like 30 minutes at most

Some level 2205 Chinese fucker just shot me twice with the railgun when I was in my Duke o Death on free roam. (thankfully, it's explosive resistant)

What the hell is going on?

Reminder if a skid boosts your RP, proceed to make a ticket. They will reset your rank to what it was.

Great source of information, but filled to the brim with cancerous Jewstar apologists and potheads.

you on pc cunt?

There is Chinese and there are high levels with a railgun. Obviously.

well, fuck you surprised about b?

I don't see many born again pot heads desu

w h e n

When you go back to PS4.

never ever
it's too late now :(

used to be a chill place up until about 10 years ago. then it became cunty and it was hard to avoid said cuntness :(

i just found some of my posts from 2003-2004

how embarrassing

>2003-2004
What the fuck? I barely even knew about the internet back then, san andreas was brand new, and GTA forums already existed?

It existed since GTA III was released lol, but I don't think it had much traffic until San Andreas got released.

some of the oldest accounts are from 2001 lol

HOW OLD ARE YOU!?

The oldest I've seen was from 2004, I've never seen anything older than that.

>There are kids in this general that were born between 1995 and 2001 that don't remember the old days of the internet.
How old are you 17, or 18?

still pretty active

I didn't get into the internet until 2006ish, and even then I was one of those edgy b kids

Netscape navigator on win95

I'm 21, but never bothered with the internet much before 2007. The computer at home was shit and so was the connection.

those rear dodge animations are so cool
too bad its really contrived the way you trigger them

this thread is adorable

zip it grandpa

With all the battle royale type games and their popularity I'm surprised R* hasn't done any game mode like that.
GTA already has all the mechanics for it.
Any particular reason there is no BR more in GTAO or I'm missing something?

Giulio?

i'm 27

hi

so old

hi :>

Ask Cuck*

Too much effort.

Friendly reminder that there is no fun allowed

friendly reminder that kazi has a foot fetish

>fetish shaming

fuck off right now

Ban from crew when?

Yeah, fuck those teenagers for shaming me.