strawpoll.me/12792869
twitter.com/HaydenHash/status/855332329958416384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play pokken

switch port when

playkof

(no sniffing)

PLAY WHIPS GAME PLOZ

Why? Because I admire hard working, resourceful people while you just go "ewwwwww" like a 5 year old at the thought of eating something unconventional?

Grow the fuck up.

>he's never had rocky mountain oysters
they're really good if you can get past the part about them being testicles. that can be hard for the super closeted though.

1. Ranchers are wastes of human eggs

2. You're eating balls, man. You've gone from defending wings to defending testicles, I don't know what's wrong with you.

Fighting games are fun.

boi you need jesus

No they're not you're dumb

It's edible, why throw it away when you can put it to use?
It's your mindset that's the problem.

NEED

who tryin play some sfxt rn

That tank top does not offer proper support. She's almost as floppy as that slut Mai.

System/Region?

We literally have a global calorie surplus above 2.0, YA DONT GOTTA EAT THE GOLDEN BALLS FUCKHEAD

>sfxt
absolutely fucking disgusting

ps3 west coast

I need you in Tekken 7, Rick Taylor...

But why not eat them? You don't lose anything in eating them, where you lose out on a meal if you do throw them away.

There's no downside to it.

see me in your favourite fightcade kusoj eu
one time offer

What's your PSN?

I'd play but me mum is sleeping and I don't want to wake her up..............

never give up hope user

post yours

>eu

See me in breakers in 10 minutes

They are very nutritious I heard.

shoutlaughings at manchild

Preorder Diana's game. Don't be like Batman

lifeisanrpg

see me in this dodge

anyone else? offer still on the table

>they're really good if you can get past the part about them being testicles. that can be hard for the super closeted though.

Some people don't like it nothing wrong with that. Just like Brains are iffy for a large amount of people

I mean, you could eat 4 more ounces of steak instead, assuming you're a reasonable person who watches how much they eat, every time you eat a testicle you COULD be eating something else.

Nice anonydodge

I want Dizzy to lay eggs for me for Sin meat

This is your mother tonight.

you reap what you sow, meltylini

Anybody want to play memekick on ps3?

fuck I'd be so down

he literally posted that just so he could bait and dodge you. and it worked lol

that ice spike has to be one of the most cheapest moves ive seen in fighting game history

youtube.com/watch?v=-i0UugILBJg should I get this? it looks good desu

same

Try not to run at her or just FD break defend to bait it out.

Why don't SNK girls wear bras?

more effort went into this idle animation than into the entirety of sfv

What's the deal with that move? Does it have follow ups?

Mai does it for distraction

Everyone else does it to keep up with Mai

Thats a sports bra dummy

>wew lad

is it 50GB

whats your controler
strawpoll.me/12792869

Pretty sure that's just the arcade rip

Why did you put hitbox and keyboard as the same option but two options for pad

No, it's 15.8

Sports bras are supposed to prevent them from flopping all around like that.

Hitbox™ and Keyboard are objectively the best input devices.

You don't understand how sports bras work on large breasted women, do you?

the buttons are in the front for both keyboard and hitbox
for gamepad the mainstream ones only have 4 face buttons compared with 6 face buttons fightpadss wich is a bigger difference imo

Brains and bone marrow are the best.
Chicken testicle stew is also great.

can I get a link to this please, I wanna try out a few characters before I get CF

i fundamentally disagree and think you are very dumb for think that

It's literally the same thing. If you use the claw grip you are not human so it doesn't count.

Yall niggas dont even fight IRL

twitter.com/HaydenHash/status/855332329958416384

ft5 me irl

What's the problem with this?
Good read

boi I wish i could fight some of you irl

Reminder that Xrd was made by 25 people with a tiny budget while SFV was made by over two hundred people with extra funding from sony.

Has Goro seen any tourney play lately? Im looking to see some high level Goro.

No wonder it's so shitty

Why are guilty players so obnoxious?

Something something eating own semen

cause they haven't tasted the glory of ono's piss yet

>Diana's game
>Mfw
Amazons a shit, best rush down coming through.

Zoning looks to be extremely strong, Fate and 'Storm can heal, and Deadshot can drain the opponent's meter.

YEEEEEEEEEEEARGH!

sfv lobby where: us/ec

>Not playing /ourguy/

>Can drain opponent's meter

Who defends mechanics like this? They don't have something more interesting they could give the guy?

fugging
am
east coast
time

some of us don't have a life ok don't be hatin

neet boyz

Yesterday and the day before.

Removing options is a good mechanic. It forces both sides to play differently from standard.

It's shits like you that don't like land destruct or discard in mtg. Get good.

I play mill and not even I like playing against it.

Nash can drain both meter and health.

Got into fighting games not too long ago and having a blast but an odd question, anyone know of any videos or anything that kinda goes over all the street fighter games and the metas and who was the best and how they all changed with patches/new versions etc? I ask cuz im a fucking nerd who loves to read about the history of stuff

Grodd is at the bottom of my list. Still on it though.

As of right now I'm maining Bane day one. Flash, Cheetah, Ivy, and to a lesser extent Supergirl all interest me.

>They don't have something more interesting they could give the guy?
It's one of three ammo options; he has fire bullets for raw damage, explosive for keeping you full screen, and then poison to drain your meter. All very good options.

I like it. It lets him apply pressure, which he needs to do, because rushdown looks to be savage as fuck in this game.

Play really angry Spanish man of wasting fruit

Even though vg/kappa loves to hate on maximilliandood, his series on history of street fighter is good.
Check that out. He plays through all of the chronologically

Why is there this belief among top players that Alex is the worst character in the game?

I mean, he's definitely not top tier for sure, but at the same time he doesn't feel like the worst character. He doesn't have that block you have with characters with real problems like FANG or Juri.

thanks friend will defs check out, cant say i have any idea who the guy is obvs, why is he hated?

he is popular

Do you think they wont actually cave in and release a bunch of different versions of SFV?

You could read old shoryuken forum posts for whatever game you wanted. They would post winners for tournaments there and back in the early 2000s.

Harada I know you're lurking

Put Makoto in Tekken 7 or else

It simplifies the game and makes it more boring. You could literally accomplish the same objective with some other ability without just undoing resource mechanics. Why even have them then?

ah dont know why i didnt think that thanks

Completely genuine thought I'm throwing out there: the guilty goobers on /fgg/ make me not want to give the game a chance.

Just thought I'd let you guys know that. You are a direct contributor to the ghost town that is GG.

I'm in the same situation honestly, that + the fact the game is harder to learn and rollback netcode and they don't care about pc players