/palg/ - Paladins General

DOOM Edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB48)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?37097

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=2qlES6unUwY&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) - may contain some outdated info
youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Ptob5pC4&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
paladins.guru
mypaladins.com
masterpaladins.com

Previous thread

Anyone have that flanknando build?

define "that" flanknando build

THE flanknando build

why is this general so dead?

>1 week until next patch preview
Im ignoring the recent one.Cant wait for the next cheap champion or nerfs

Hi rez mishandling the game lke usual.

lower cooldown on fireball on 4 and +30% or even +40% movement speed after hitting faggots with said fireball is all you need, other than that it's whatever makes you happy
+20% on flame lance makes it so as soon as you go in the red (ammo. no... "overheat") your fireball is ready, so i enjoy that
add any charge card and the regenerate health on shield.

How to win capture points

stand on them

So Seris is really fun, and isn't really that bad of a healer.

Incinerate 4, Hot Pursuit 3-4 are core, then add whatever strikes your fancy. Good Nando cards: Last Stand, Heat Transfer, Safe Travel, longer charge, movement speed after charge (don't remember the name).

Everyone is playing :^)
Also, mornings are usually dead hours.

Is Buck any good?

Kinda meh, unless you can hit your headshots. He used to have additional damage on targets market with his net but it was moved to his legendary, so now you have to choose between damage or mobility. He's still good at dealing with Kinessa since he can't be oneshotted, but cauterize murders him.

he shines for smurfing, since he is now cheaper to unlock and Bulldozer doesn't do much against him

when you know your team is retarded and nobody has picked a tank or support and you already have a deserter penalty that day, what do you go for?
For me DMG Grohk with good escape cards works rather well and is fun. Work with distance, do dmg, then you can ghost walk away to safety or start getting some OBJ time
heal no one, keep falling back if outnumbered, never die, train your RMB aim and free boost your KDA

Since OB47 Grohk only works for this and in case enemy team is silly enough to have both Barik and Ying. Also ulting behind Inaras walls, but good luck finding a decent Inara on your team. Enemy Inara can cancel her wall.

ded gaem

you can ALWAYS carry with Makoa

I just pick a damage champ or something I need to get better with.
tfw you're shit at BK

I'm the same as so I'll usually go Evie or Kinessa or something. I couldn't care less about winning when it's with a team that gives no shits about helping.

leave the game and masturbate

He mostly shines there because any champion that has a lot of health/sustain leaves new players that don't know how to itemize puzzled. Just like Torvald who died for sins of people that didn't buy wrecker.

Usually either a champ I'm not good with to train or Pip/Grohk to carry, just remember to spam 'Return to base' in response to any 'Need healing'.
If I'm feeling generous and team seems capable enough (high masteries etc.) I will go Field Study Torvald and just chill while bubbling people.

Is that new Maeve skin permanent? i fucking want it but ill get it buy daily 50 gem login

It's not in a chest, so probably yes?

how do we save Tyra

Is she forever doomed to just be badviktor?

Tyra is good. what are you talking about?

Won my ticket outta this hell lads

but you cant play it, armaa

Barricade legendary or turret legendary for barik

>wanting even lower ttk

Turret is better. Shoots down flanks, isn't shut down as hard by wrecker.

when the meme hits just right

how bad were those ppl

Bad enough to not stack caut is my guess.

Hello, /palgay/ since when coop gives chests? Does it still give jewbear saliva at the end of 5 wins?

matchmaking and autobuy strikes again...

It gives xp, so you can rank up from it.

Crystals were one time only.

T.hanks

Anyone else expect Seris nerfs?

If you are a solo tank, and they have some long range poke like Sha Lin or Kinessa then Barricade, if not then Turrets.
But especially go Turrets if they have lots of flankers like Maeve or Skye.

Chests are the weekend event, I think you can get them for any win, including PvE.

Nah.

Kudos to that Seris for going along with the memestack.

They probably instalocked her anyways.

What are the chances of having four actual retards for teammates and a fucked up server that skyrockets your ping for no reason in the same match?

we were in voice chat

>I don't really trust this seris to heal
>yeah me neither

and then meme group was born

Hey lads, I stopped playing Paladins shortly after the addition of the chink archer and started playing again today. There's quite a lot that I need to catch up to but can anyone give me a quick rundown if anything of note happened to those characters :
>Nando
>Pip
>Buck
>Grohk

I usually played Pip with max CD reduction on explosive flask and acted as a flanker/support hybrid. Buck is the only flanker I could tolerate playing but I thought he could get shut down easily with the right composition/strats.

>tfw it's always frog isle
>tfw a certain pro found out a way to overload the server on this map and reported it to Hi-rez immediately
>tfw it's still not fixed and you still get faggots doing this shit on this map every time

How do I overload?

Nando is still bad due to Wrecker.
Pip can be a decent healer now, but most autists dont learn shit.
Buck fell of the radar.
Grokh is a decent lightning god.

>Nando
Got nerfed to the ground somewhere near chink's release, now sloooowly coming back, got +5 damage buff, faster ult casting, his shield is still made of swiss cheese and bugged as hell. Makoa and Barik are probably better, but fuck them, Amigo is life. Do not bother with his Formidable legendary, it's trash.
>Pip
Bretty good right now, side tanks got nerfed, but it doesn't really matter. All legendaries are good.
>Buck
This >Grohk
Maelstrom can give enemy AIDS, Totemic Ward is good too. You can play him as damage now, just steal somebody's loadout for Maelstrom.

Fuck you, I'm not telling this shit on this chinese basket weaving forum for everyone to read and abuse it later.

How the fuck you do this bad on Seris? She's pretty much Damba or Ying for dummies.

they won't fix it until it happens often enough

Alright, thanks lads. It's a shame about Buck, I really like his kit. The nando nerf was expected considering retards can't into Wrecker but at least now I have a good reason to play other Frontlines.

This, please share your secret technique

Is 'every time I play on Frog Isle' often enough?
They are lazy in this week anyway, sound is still bugged and no fix in sight.

Is Suppression Kinessa cancer? When I use her like that, I feel like I'm giving people cancer. Full mine build too.

>tfw you rape prettyhair on stream

Its not that hard, you just have to comit.

never happens to me

Fuck off, mermoco.

>hacker
:^)

Well congrats big boy, except this is just a job for him and he gets paid unlike you and its not I was even trying too hard.

why

????

>and its not I was even trying too hard.

What did he mean by this?

It's annoying, but idk If it's effective since I don't play Kinessa.
Definitely requires some time to set up, but if you do it's nightmare to go through.

supression kin supporting a team with barik + half shell makoa seems like it would be cancerous as fuck to beat, if they set up on point you're completely lost.

Haven't played evie since about ob44 after playing her pretty much daily
I just tried playing her again now and holy shit am i bad
How many nerfs did she go through again?
Or am i just shit?

No nerfs for Evie, dude, you might be rusty.

Wormhole was moved to legendary so you pretty much have to use it. The heal on ice block loadout cards were removed and became a legendary. Also the slow of ice block was removed for some reason.

>Also the slow of ice block was removed for some reason.
Can't wait to get it back as legendary.

there a patch preview tonight?

Next week.

Barik+Makoa combo is cancerous enough on it's own tbhqa.

Flanks are pretty boned in this meta tho.
>tfw BK has been the best flanker for few patches already

Yeah i used to have those 2 in my loadout, now i have to choose either one huh
Also i rarely see evie playing nowadays so i though she might got some kind of nerf

How does low rez keeps getting away with all those perfect waifus?

Is Seris aoe or direct damage?

Indeed, between Fernando, Buck and Barik they're on a hot streak.

Barafags not welcome

Wow, rude.

But Fernando is my amigo!

if 4/5 teammates go damage/flank just go full meme and pick damage as well forcing yourself to play champions you dont want to is a sure fire way to get unnecessarily frustrated with the game

>spent all my 600 crystals on snek chest
>nothing but buck shit and voicepacks

I guess I at least got the dreadhunter skin

16/21 items owned
Remaining pieces:
>kingpin voice
>dreadhunter gun
>snek
>snek head
>snek body

FUCKING. RIGGED.

What about now, it's time to rock with the Biggity Buck Bumble!
What if Buck gets buffed next patch?

I got everything but the snek skin and I feel suicidal.

I could've saved the crystalized Jewbear sweat for my waifu.

Buff his damage to 30.

Looking for people to play with this beautiful afternoon.

YorHa9S

i want to get better at drogoz but this patch is so bugged :(

shit fps sound bugs :((((( hi rez plz fix ur shit

seriously someone play with me

no

I'd play with you but it's late and I'm a shitter with not even half the champs unlocked

Joshinos twitch is talking about us.

ok

Hi Joshino, I hope you bring up how much we love futa and that there need to be more art of it!

Good things I hope.

Who told them about us? Who betrayed us?