gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DfekDPZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thighs.

Bit early for a new thread, isn't it?

The enemies of Talon will be eliminated.

Here comes T.Racer!

Can genji still edge boost? Or did they finally patch it?

>Play Pharah
>Always fighting invisible wall ceilings
>can't go over random roofs, can go over random others
>Cooldowns take forever, mobility no escape or utility
>always hunting health packs

seriously, she's worse than monkey in terms of needing a team just to enable her. How do people survive maining this hero? It gets as bad as playing Junkrat sometimes

>tfw finally managed to complete uprising on legendary

They patched that literally months ago.

Why aren't you playing the cutest hero in Overwatch?

I wanna fuck dat robot horse pussy.

>tfw younger sister is 3700 this season as a mccree and tracer main
>tfw i'm stuck at 2200 playing reinhart and lucio

feels bad

Because she's incredibly strong once you learn her, attacking from angles other dps straight up can't,and dealing massive burst damage from long range while being hard to do stop unless you go widow to counter her

Because she dies too easily and has a tickle cannon that cant hit moving targets.

what does it say

"I need healing" xD

I can literally solo carry teams as Reaper until about 3000 sr

how bad can you be?

male?

I can win at that elo using only torb hammer. How bad are you?

Jesus Christ, why is Junkrat so fun to play as?

>Reaper being played unironically in my 4000 sr comp games
>winning

what the fug

because you're bronze and can't play characters that require aiming

Thats because you are being carried and just shows how shit this games ranking system is.

Reaper is actually a much better defense than offense hero.

If you could only choose 6 heroes to be viable, which ones would make the most exciting meta?

Projectile weapons are more fun to use in video games.
Mine launch Widowmaker into the sky and then hit her with a grenade is way more fun than put dot on head, M1, no matter how much better those heroes tend to be in this game.

Were you part of that team I obliterated last night?

Learn to aim and predict movement, if you can master her gun you deal the same DPS as Reaper.

>be stuck at a low MMR
>i-it's the shitty game ranking system that's holding me back!

Yes I'm sure that's what it is user.

What is the best lineup for Uprising?

Orisa, Bastion, Rein, which healer? Is someone better than Rein?

yea well that has nothing to do with anything, nobody looks at the game's designated roles. hanzo and widow both see way more play on attack (because they are better on attack) despite being "defence heroes"

Lucio is best healer

>mobility no escape
If you're saying she has no escape, try using E.

i think when i watched tviq stream his group getting #1 on the legendary leaderboard their lineup was orisa bastion rein zen

>always hunting health packs
lmao what that's not part of pharah play at all, i don't think i ever drop down for a health pack when i play her

>tfw placed 1300 and I'm a fat virgin

Should I just quit this game? First time playing comp but I have 4 stars in quick play

From what I could read before I got tired (1st panel) it's Genji thinking Lena's cute because she's so young and that probably makes him underestimate her so he gets owned.

Sombra, Bastion, Lucio, Reinhardt, Hanzo, Pharah

Sombra Healthpack, healthpack map control, translocator invisibility mobility teamwork business -> Bastion self-sufficient hitscan durable DPS with huge damage potential, positioning, aim matters a lot but requires teamwork -> Lucio for GO FAST, can go almost anywhere, with boops -> Reinhardt for I AM YOUR SHIELD teamwork, hammerdown, hammertime, press-shift to dive -> Hanzo for wallhax for more map control strategy, high skill return hero with huge burst damage -> Pharah for boops, AoE, rocket spam a choke defensively or big flanks

I think I just beat someone from here as they pulled out meme arrows in all chat. Played with some good chinks.

>Casual Sombra
Oh god my dick. I wanna cum all over her head so bad

12 second forever cooldown, provides shitty movement.

absolutely nothing compared to Tracer, Genji, Reaper, Mei, or even Soldier:76 sprint.

It's like calling Hanzo's wallclimb an escape.

Teleporteur! Leave this to me

Would you people please wait for a thread to hit the bump limit before starting a new one?

On the off chance that this isn't a sarcastic post, I should lay it all out.

1. It should be really fucking obvious, but Orisa has the 2nd fattest hitbox right behind Roadhog. Reaper isn't exactly the slimmest character, but he's still much better at closing in on things without losing most of his health from chip damage. This is also a point a lot of people don't consider, but dying as Reaper isn't as punishing as Hog or Orisa because you can just shadow step back to or at least near to the point.

2. It's not your fucking job to be getting THAT close to enemy teams to "actually" be able to do your max 12 x 12 damage. If you wanted to do big damage then by all means, just play Soldier. Protect your fucking team. Make openings, open up big plays with Halt. That's Orisa's job.

3. Orisa's spread is as bad as Bastion's turret mode. But without the hitscan and damage. It's really not hard to get out of the way when you realize Orisa is shooting at you.

I feel like you're just not getting the ability. You can easily bounce around corners or through doors with it to keep away from whatever you're running from, or you can initiate with it (and often still use it for an escape if you fight for a bit). If the enemy team is pressuring you so hard that you can't even pop up without immediately needing to run, then you're being countered and should change.

Pharah's advantage over Genji and Tracer is that she's hard to hit by much of the roster.

insane defenders advantage for this comp.

>tfw little sister is silver scrub and I'm high master.

Is there somewhere to see what heroes kill certain other heroes the most? Want to get a better picture at who is really cucking who the most.

Will 2cp finally be good now?

>He can't lead at range with Orisa's weapon and has to get close

Trash!

>kills a few people with torbs hammer
>deliberately trying to throw
>actually thinks hes not being carried

That's lewd.

You don't play Orisa yourself, do you?

>Sombra boops your dick
>now you cant get it up
>laughingTalonbitches.jpg

Who has the best hello and why is it sombra?

reaper? more like beeper ;)

help me from stop falling in love with Sombra please. I used to hate her and didn't even touch her once until a few weeks ago and now I can't stop playing and thinking about her. so close to buying her golden gun.

>single healer
>defenders have advantage

attacker spawn advantage early in maps means a single successful Hanzo pick almost always means Attack has a win

I'd say it's insanely attacker advantaged

Shes slept with everything in dorado

I do, spent an autistic amount of time in the training range practicing the lead on her shots

Sombra is a hell of drug

I booped a reinhardt and a zenyatta off the map just as the zen activated his ult, but I forgot to record it before closing the game

I just want you all the know that. Something like 80 hours played and that's the first time I've ever gotten a really good boop. Played the shit out of lucio but just never had those right place right time oh look the enemy team is all standing next to a cliff and they haven't seen me moments.

Nothing wrong with that.

>not widowmaker

After the last patch it became so much easier too, I had almost not boops before, portrayal gotan more since the last patch the ever before.

she tastes like day old cheap chorizo
she'll marry you but will never do butt stuff and withholds sex to manipulate you
she has bad health habits and never cleans, leaving her dirty dishes out for weeks unless you take care of it for her
When she turns 32 she transforms immediately into a hairy, fat, latina. you know of the kind I speak of.

>in the training range

You fucking retard. For a guy who spends so much time using her, you don't seem to realize how little damage she does. It doesn't matter how well you lead her shots, you're gonna be doing less than 60DPS anyway beyond a certain range, because she's both projectile AND she has a horrible spread.

>inb4burstfire
The 0.5 seconds it takes for you to reset the bloom is reaaaally improving your damage isn't it? Especially when her spread reaches max faster than s76.

>playing comp to prevent rank decay
>3 losses in a row
>3 wins in a row
>net result: +7 SR
I'll take it.

why are master players so uppity about checking profile to see your most played comp heroes
bitch if i wanna play genji i'm going to play genji

I played ranked on Europe servers earlier today and holy shit did everyone suck, I thought they'd be better than the diamonds in NA at least

>it's another you get killed by a random impossible scatter arrow episode

heroe's of over watch ranked by coolnes:

totally rad:
>reaper the pipper snipper (evil and cool ,badassss)
>gengu (ninja's are cool)
>hanzero (t;he best hero ;))))))
>xsoldiet69x (cool guy shoots good nice)
>django unchained (shoots good, ulti is OP)

plenty dope:
>reignhard (big hammer dude)
>wall-e (good movie)
>junkjunk (crazy but cool)
>harambe (Good Meme)
>hog of road (cool mask ,brutal but fat (but cool)

lame:
>mei (shes' gay)
>borbjorb (midget and swedeeish iso not cool....)
>traceing lady (lesbian)
>para (fuck the letter h)
>somvra (bad and not cool_
>maria (Stupid hair)
>all supports (are for pussies)

>press P
>mute team chat
>mute all chat
>pick gengu

My favorite is when he was aiming at someone else on the killcam and scatters you.

CEASE YOUR RESISTANCE

If you're solidly in Masters+, there are two kinds of players
Goods
and
Tryhards

Goods are just that, they're good at Overwatch
Tryhards are META FOLLOW, PRESS Q TOGETHER AT THE RIGHT TIME, REEEEEE

You should know which one of the two you should be, and which one of the two you should ignore.

The funniest thing to me is still one shotting someone with Roadhog's alt-fire which splits right in front of their face.

metacucks are bad but "press q together" is just basic team coordination

discord.gg/DfekDPZ
Don't bully me for this pls i cant handle the emotional trauma

Had a game a while ago where I solo capped both points.
First point was purely solo cap as I was the only one at the point and killed the entire enemy team solo.
Second point my team was there but was just me killing the enemy team again.
The entire enemy rage quit before round 2.
It made me see what you have to do if you want to have 100% chance of winning a match.

Wrong faggot, even from the highest point above the mobile range and shooting the furthest target from multiple angles, you can land 90% of your shots if you lead properly

i honestly don't understand these dudes
yes, i am a support main
but that doesn't mean those 30 hours of Genji and 25 hours of Tracer in QP are going to waste

You're just doing it for (You)s now, you're not fooling anyone

>flanking with tracer on volskaya first point
>hanzo shoots at the door on the right randomly
>get headshotted by two scatter arrows

SIMPLE GEOMETRY

Ult management is obvious to Goods

Tryhards don't think past the basic "press Q together"

don't play Tracer against Hanzos, you can only lose with the scatter bullshit.

press the ^ button already

Didn't know he was in the team desu, just gone flanking from the left side straight out of spawn.

I don't play Tracer against Hanzos because for some reason every Hanzo I try to face suddenly has the most amazing aim in the world and will headshot the shit out of me no matter what

I don't ever play Hanzo but having a 4000 sr Hanzo main on my team is the most exciting games

nonstop WALL VISION is insane value, and watching problems (especially enemy tanks) just get scattered out of existence is fun

even if they don't, one arrow from his scatter arrow is enough to make you grab a health pack.

They nerfed the fuck out of fan the hammer because it killed tanks easily, so why does scatter arrow bullshit still exists?

The same reasoon everything gets nerfed. Shitters in low ranks cry when someone uses an ability. No one sees l33t hanzo mains in low ranks so no one cries.

Can't have a damage dealer do damage.

Snipers killing people by sheer accident is alright though.

It feels like an incredible fucking cop-out to me.
Like If a team literally managed to get a full hold, shouldn't they just be awarded the the win in the first place? It feels like it's pandering to teams that can shadow-cap with Lucio and Sombra and stuff.

I felt like the original change was good because it punished faggot teams the focussed on the chokepoint like a laser-beam.

I placed pretty low too, just keep practicing in comp and you'll rise to at least platinum eventually. Give it a couple seasons, you need to get used to playing against people who are actually trying

Hanzo doesn't shit on low ranks because Hanzo is legit difficult to play
rando-scatter kills is pretty much all low rank Hanzo's accomplish, and it isn't enough to generate non-stop forum whine

Yeah, this is my first season and I started from 1400. Climbed to 1700 then after a really bad loss streak gone down to 910. Now on 1500 and improving steadily.

>"waaaah why is this a draw I won nothing from this omg"
>"waaaah why is this a loss, we were basically as good as them, this is bullshit this should have been a tie"
this is the entire 2 CP issue in a nut shell

Oh I get it. This is that "spray pattern" meme again. Congratulations on being able to predict spread user.