/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Flawless Character Design edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 21/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mantiddie/status/853800047036710912
chinesehoroscop-e.com/Horse Zodiac.html
twitter.com/asobifactory/status/855382893773733888
youtu.be/2qmQTAq1nhM?t=1000
youtu.be/2qmQTAq1nhM?t=2312
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/66mmk6/shitpost_roses_are_red_ouma_thinks_kiibo_is_lame/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chiaki

Remove Kaede

How!?

KAEDE IS A FAT PIANO BAKA SLUT
Kaede is so fat, she was laying on the side of the beach and a kid walked by and said "WOAH BEACHED WHALE"

I love my darling husband!
Fresh art of him for the bread.

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

>The closest Western zodiac sign to Horse is Gemini or Cancer
What? That doesn't make any sense. Chinese signs use years, not months. There's no closest one.

Koko!

Yes, I'm still here.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived by the power of Kodaka's hack writing and is now on the boat playing games with her classmates.

I would've liked the the 3rd killing to play out as normal, with Hifumi killing Taka,
fucking with the bodies etc, up until the final moments in the art room, where Celeste killed him.
From when they were both in the art room, right before his death, here's how I would want it to play out:
>Hifumi comes to the realisation that there was no second body discovery announcement, and that Celeste hadn't actually gone after a separate target.
It would be better if he didn't actually deduce the full extent of her plans at this point.
>He turns to confront Celeste about why she hadn't killed anybody, and sees her with the mallet, approaching him.
>Either he grabs some improvised weapon (e.g. a small marble sculpture) and knocks her to her feet, or he grabs the mallet from her with the sheer force due to however much he weighs
>He stops for a moment, but finally sees through her and her constant effortd to exploit him.
>Out of Hifumi's indignant rage, Celeste is beaten until her skull caves in, either by the mallet or with some sort of improvised blunt instrument.
It would actually be better if it was the latter, and he used something like a sculpture. Since Hifumi is nowhere near as composed as Celeste, he would probably leave her holding the mallet and just get away from the scene as quickly as possible. That way, Celeste's original intent might actually be discovered. It might lead to an argument like the one in Leon's case over self defense, but it would be shut down by the others because he kept going until she was dead - not to mention he had already killed Taka.
Oh, and the best way I can think the others would find him out is by blood that spattered on his legs where it shouldn't have, and them figuring out it was someone else's blood. Since Hifumi would want to maintain appearances and play victim the whole trial, he would let the fake blood and the real blood stay on him.

Feel free to pick apart any holes in this autistic AU.

>tfw planning to dig some more fan arts of other characters but ended up digging ishimondo and angie
where did it go wrong?

Also I only noticed, like, just now, but both her and Sayaka have several hair clips in their hair. And if we take normie her into account, several plain white hair clips. The foreshadowing was there the whole time.

Anyone got photos with cosplay of v3 characters

Say no more senpai

Thoughts about Himiko?

Yes.

Calm down guys. She's dead now.
Angie was a "great" character with a shitty role. A possible mad genius cult leader behind the mask of a bubbly airheaded religious girl seemed like an interesting side antagonist and gave her this weird vibe of being creepy and cute at the same time. But nope, Chapter 3 victim with no character development and barely mentioned after chapter 3. At least Korekiyo was fun.
Second best girl, has a lot of character development, cute, funny and while not interesting, is very likable. I also love her design with the exception of her weird lips.

She could be an interesting character.
But I lost my interest in her. I still like her though, just less than pre release days.

twitter.com/mantiddie/status/853800047036710912

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Didn't really care about her at first, then watched Juiced stream and saw that she's not so bad and probably be pretty entertaining in the actual translation.

Does anyone have audition tapes in V3?

Yep. Definitely there from the start.

Kaede, Shuichi and Kaito.

chinesehoroscop-e.com/Horse Zodiac.html

Yeah, but given Amami was such first victim material he doesn't even have his own picture in the pre-trial cut-in it'd be pretty silly of TDR to prepare clues for him when he won't live long enough to see it.

So if we eliminate Ouma as the one who left these clues, who else actually remains who could have done it?

This cosplay was made January 17, nips are very fast.

Nah Kaede is shit.

YES, FOR THAT REASON, THEY MUST DIE, THEY MUST BURN

God I wish that were me

Ah, I guess I didn't word it correctly. What I mean is, does anyone have videos of the audition tapes in V3?

So because she's shit, it means she's not dead?
Kek.

Maybe it was pre brainwash Amami himself who left them behind.

>it'd be pretty silly of TDR to prepare clues for him
It'd be pretty silly for TDR to put inventor in the game and let her invent things.
It'd be pretty silly for TDR to put the actual weapons in Kibo's talent room and let him use it to destroy the school.
It'd be pretty silly for TDR to put some shitty antenna on Kibo's head that can be so easily broken.
And yet, all of these actually happened. So yes, I'm pretty sure TDR was the ones who prepared those clues just for the game setting.

twitter.com/asobifactory/status/855382893773733888

Another collaboration event?

Posting the actual best girl and mastermind.

Too bad they had to take the cool looking doods with them to the grave.

Even their hair shapes are similar wtf

Amami was a shit he gets burned with them.
Leon on the other hand is great and best boy

>Kaede is literally a fat Sayaka
You can't make this shit up

youtu.be/2qmQTAq1nhM?t=1000
youtu.be/2qmQTAq1nhM?t=2312

but...
...why...?

Oh my god isnt that hoshi's va

Now this is objectively the best cosplay on this bread.

I KNOW RIGHT? I JUST FUCKING NOTICED JUST NOW WHILE I WAS MAKING THE PIC

It's not fucking fair.

SHSL Wizard is best boy

No Amami is a good boy and flies away to heaven. Leon can burn with them though

>dies like a bitch to a literal nobody
>best anything
Fuck outta here faggot

No, this is him.

I still want an AU where Angie and Tulpaman are partners in crime.

Actually yeah, that was my conclusion. It's at least not as ridiculous as the other ones for now.

The first and third one can be easily explained by saying 'Maybe this wasn't HICKSHON after all and TDR did not seriously for some reason give Miu and Kiibo enough talent to fuck their setting over when they had no need to do so'.

Meanwhile there's basically no way to reason out why TDR would bother to prepare clues for someone who would not only die first but he probably wouldn't even know what those clues even mean to start with.

Thank you user!

Yep. He liked Hoshi so much he had to start wearing his cap to every V3 meeting/live event.

So is Kaede related to Sayaka?

I'd fuck them both but they'd probably try to kill me by either stabbing me or dropping a ball on my head or suffocating me with their weight so nah.

How BTFO were Wizardcucks in chapter 4?

Well, they have a musical related talents so...
...maybe?

No, Leon is better because he killed the bitch Sayaka for even thinking of trying to kill him.

Kaede is a landwhale version of Maizono.

Good idea.

Killer Killer volume 3 cover.

>Monkeys who don't understand Tengan's complex plans are still here
You could at least pretend that you aren't retarded

this was what i thought too

Normie Tulpaman is super easy to cosplay anyway.

IIRC the 3 we saw went like this
>Kaede doesn't trust people in general so she wanted to try what it'd to be like in a KG
>Saihara wanted to create the coolest murder ever
>Kaito wanted to get rich and famous

That reminds me anons, if you were in a KG and murdered someone, how would you guys wanna get executed?

>why TDR would bother to prepare clues for someone who would not only die
Or maybe it wasn't so scripted as Tsumugi claimed and he could not actually die first? By your logic, they shouldn't have prepared his talent room, vault and video at all because he was a first victim.

Amami would have been smart enough to figure it out though and do who knows with them. That's the problem.

>muh complex motives
He didn't have any. He's a talentless shitter that's a pawn in Junko's game.

>Meanwhile there's basically no way to reason out why TDR would bother to prepare clues for someone who would not only die first but he probably wouldn't even know what those clues even mean to start with.
Then why even bother creating a talent room for him? Your logic makes no sense.

This is my execution.

Now that I've watched the audition tapes I've realized how fucked up normies are.

I'd want to be choked in the most kinky way, I guess.

>how would you guys wanna get executed?
Lethal injection, I guess...
I don't really need anything fancy...

How would TDR know if Amami was going to die first anyway?

WAIT... ARE KAEDE AND AMAMI LITERALLY MAIZONO AND LEON 2.0?????????

Yet Leon was the retard who didn't notice the dying message which helped screw him over.

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/66mmk6/shitpost_roses_are_red_ouma_thinks_kiibo_is_lame/

>Pawn in Junko's game
>despairfags still believe this
So the monkeys were just despair shitters? Makes sense they can't understand anything more complicated than
>muh despair

O-Oooh~ K-KOKO~!
Daily reminder that I want Kokichi Ouma to impregnate me

kaede is best v3 girl, fuck amami.

Don't forget about speculation that even these tapes aren't real and were Tsumugi's fabrication.

Fucked up doesn't begin to describe it.

What does the title have to do with the post exactly?

>Kaede is a landwhale version of Maizono
Pretty much. That was her purpose.

Are Izurufags still upset?

It took you so long to notice? Everyone discussed it even before game release.

Amami screamed more of Mukuro to me though he does dress similar to Leon so there's that.

Amami is a good boy.
Get in line, bitch.

Yes, exactly.

I was joking around, I knew way back.

KAEDE IS BEST FAT SLUT

Ah, how cute

Why would I even be upset?

Why is Kodaka so lazy?

user, I might be a bigger bottom than Bakamatsu's cellulite ass, but even I recognise that Ouma was simply not meant to be a top.

If there is a line I would gladly wait for my precious Ouma

Can someone post that "this character is that character2.0" thing?

Kaede was trash girl that took Amami with her to the grave. She should have died by herself for being a complete retard and screwing everyone over.

No thanks.
Same, but you're going to have to wait a long time.
Taito is at the front of the line.

V3 is basically just DR1 all over again
>Cool big brother character has his life threatened by a girl with a musical talent
>A short guy gets killed because someone is a retard who wants to cry about muh brother/country
>A person with double identities murders two people in the trial
>The big guy thinks what he's doing is best for the group but gets manipulated by someone else
Chapter 5 is the only one that I couldn't find a connection to.
>A girl with a talent related to fashion tells everybody that all everything they believed in till now was a lie and gives them a choice
Why is he so lazy DRbros?

Do you even know anything about his Love Hotel event?

Why post this to leddit? What's the point?

They really aren't that alike other than clothing. Kaede and Sayaka are more alike and Kodaka outright stated he created Kaede to serve the purpose Sayaka served.

beacuse muh meta