Hentai Games General /hgg/

H-Games General #929

naked apron edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of 2D/3D H-Games/ Eroge/ Nukige/ Hentai RPG/ Hentai Action Games. Some popular games like Corruption of Champions (CoC), Rance/Alicesoft, Monster Girl Quest, and the Klub17 (search on /t/), have their own generals already, so please post about them there instead!

Due to the demise of /vhg/, Violated Heroine is welcome to be discussed here.

INSTALL ALL RPG MAKER RUN TIME PACKAGES (RTP) IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY RPG MAKER GAMES, AND STOP COMING HERE BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE WRONG ONE INSTALLED.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Please pay your respects to our matron saint, Julie d'Aubigny.

>If you have to ask, it's not translated.

>Please REPORT and IGNORE blatant shitposting

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE (READ BEFORE POSTING):
pastebin.com/AysLkV9K

>Machine Translation Guide:
pastebin.com/i6k9krCP

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/8hPUL7qC

>/hgg/ Nukige Catalog:
pastebin.com/N9vKYre6

>/hgg/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/yjgK7yK4

>VH Pastebin:
pastebin.com/Jm3Wrucc

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bishop.gr.jp/products/kj/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=944753
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911
pin-point.biz/27_wdgr/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=952345
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2296462
tenka.seiha.org/2017/04/not-the-grimoire-of-zero-02-were-ignorant-villagers/
games.seiha.org/
vndb.org/v20517
i.imgur.com/CPVM9Bk.jpg
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=955314
vndb.org/v19765
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Games pending release:

>[BISHOP] 課外授業 -私立白麗女子学園- - 2017/04/28
bishop.gr.jp/products/kj/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=944753

>[シルキーズSAKURA] 堕とされた美姉妹 - 2017/04/28
silkyssakura.jp/game/bishimai/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=943911

>[ピンポイント] 王女&女騎士Wド下品露出~恥辱の見世物奴隷~ - 2017/04/28
pin-point.biz/27_wdgr/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=952345

>[ANIM.teamMM] 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生- 2017/05/26
hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc051/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=946937

>[Digital Cute] タンテイセブン - 2017/05/26
digitalcute.com/digitalcute/detective7/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932225

>[エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター - 2017/05/26
eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939096

>[Lusterise] 光翼戦姫エクスティアA - 2017/05/26
lusterise.nexton-net.jp/product/exs-tia_a/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949513

>[WAFFLE] 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 - 2017/05/26
waffle1999.com/game/71rinzin/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940489

>[裸足少女] 新妻こよみ - 2017/07/28
hadashi.product.co.jp/koyomi/index.html
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923158

>[BEe Light] おいでよ!水龍敬ランド ~家族とスケベなテーマパーク!~ - 2017/07/28
lune-soft.jp/game/14471
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=954824

Games recently released:

>[KISS] カスタムメイド3D2+ ACT.3 - 2017/01/27
kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus3/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=940410
Pastebin: pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2230689

>[ルネ] ようこそ! スケベエルフの森へ - 2017/03/31
lune-soft.jp/game/13912
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=939097
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2280876

>[ORCSOFT] 妻が綺麗になったワケ - 2017/04/21
orcsoft.jp/orc010/
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=949877
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2296462

first for futa

One can only wish.

Sequel WHEN

I need some help with my CM3D2 install, I just reinstalled everything and added the Sybaris All-in-one thing but something in there makes my game super slow to load and causes huge frame drops when I'm scrolling through stuff like maid classes and such. What is it?

All I need is the vanilla stuff translated, I don't care about posing or crazy sliders, what should I get rid of?

>still waiting for translation
Its going to happen I just need to pray harder.

you should make your prayer learning japanese.

I just realiazed it's the translation plugin that's lagging out everything but I don't understand why.

>Not making the rapist Futa a dark Elf.

Considering they dislike each other thats a missed opportunity.

It is and I was hoping the execution of the game was a little sloppy. I didn't enjoy it that much even though it involved some of my favorite fetishes.

RJ code?

Also the new orcsoft game is out happy fapping.

Does it have harems or gangbangs?

Talking of missed opportunities.

They should had some sex scenes with npcs, hell maybe include that loli that appears in the instalation. Plus more daughters sex.

Though i got vanilla elf sex so all is forgiven.

Only one heroine and she is probably an slutty common Orcsoft gal so expect her to be shameless and fuck many guys.

Haven't played Lewd Elves yet but is this character modeled after Arshes' Nei(from the manga series Bastard!!)? They share a few similarities in their design. Could she possibly a homage?

Does she know any lightning spells?

vndb confirms gangbang in the game

Nice, downloading

Not that i know.

She seems to be all about raw power.

too late, I already did.

She does have a little magic but nothing Lightning related.

Man, this game was good, some nice faps were bad.

I wish ORCSOFT games were longer, but for that price, I guess the quality is good.

>bad
had*

hey degenerates, i have a legit question for (you):
why is funatari considered a girl with a "dick" and not a boy with a vagina? to make it sound less gay?
by definition fucking something with 2 genders is 50% gay so i dont follow

I guess the main diference is that the futa can get pregnant and there is normally a pussy down there.

I still consider it gay but thats the mental gymnastics that fans of it comes with.

>so i dont follow
If you don't understand it then what makes me believe you are open minded enough to understand another person's fetish?
If it was gay would there be a problem? It doesn't make sense.

>mfw playing it and finding out that there's mother/daughter incest

I have no issue with it being gay, whatever is the end of that "philosophical" "argument" favourite on chan generals.

As for why it is girl with dick and not boy with a vagina - vast majority of futa stuff features characters feature tits and unequivocally feminine faces. Can they be boys with vaginas - sure.

tenka.seiha.org/2017/04/not-the-grimoire-of-zero-02-were-ignorant-villagers/
>So instead, let's briefly talk about Amayui's trial. I'll write up a real post with videos and screenshots eventually, but it ain't happening today. Or tomorrow. Or the day after. Anywho, first impession is that it's decent, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say it's better than Kamidori.

Looks like Doddler really did drop helping Aroduc with Prism Ark too.
games.seiha.org/
>Script tools needed, none coming in foreseeable future

>I guess the main diference is that the futa can get pregnant
but if a boy had female organs the same would a pply too
i try, but most people seems pretty biased towards one say always so its kind of hard to follow everyone
oh this is what im asking bout, is not about the technicalities but what people see in the end?

>but if a boy had female organs the same would a pply too
Havent come into one like that.

>but if a boy had female organs the same would a pply too
Huu but a boy doesn't have boobs (and I mean actual boobs), talk or act like a girl (this would be a trap if "she" did), have a female face.
Whats not to get?

>have a female face.
Arent traps usually girls but they call him a boy?

No user. It's the other way around.

>Huu but a boy doesn't have boobs
and girls dont have dicks, it works both ways user

And that's what makes then futa. You got it!

> oh this is what im asking bout, is not about the technicalities but what people see in the end?
Come again?

Not a Futafag but I assume they have all the biological traits a man can't have naturally. A fully functional ovary, uterus and vagina, and other primary and secondary sexual characterists.
It's literally a woman except with a fully functional dick.

The equivalent would be something with a man's body and fully functiomal sexual organs, but also a vagina.
Futas are like hemaphrodites that aren't fucked over their own biology.

July will be probably best month from the last years ( at least from me personally).

New title from Astronauts Sirius
Butcha-u new work /w Clockup
Hadashi Shoujo newest release
Shin Koihime reboot
Possible Monster Girl Quest paradox part 2 release (if not sooner)

Like how much stacked can a month be? I hope this doesn't affect sales though.

both are technically the same since they share the same amount of organs
in other words there no such thing as girl with a dick or boy with a vagina since having female and male sex organs means you are neither female nor male
that sounds pretty dumb, like some sort of girl with a big >clit

There's that game based on a Mizuryu Kei manga coming out in July as well.

not that I have fidled with the tools myself but if the kamidori tools have worked so far wouldn't the way it works for packing too follow kamidoris guidelines. And most eushully games do have had UI-patches so it shouldn't be too hard. Just need to find some of those who had worked on their games before

Being this insecure over fictional characters is what I'd call degeneracy, bud.

Orcsoft GOTY?

Those heroines looks delicious vndb.org/v20517

Yeah, they are technically the same, as futanari can bot become pregnant, and impregnate.

As for gigantic clit, that's a thing in art. I personally can't stand it, but plenty of people apparently are mad when futas have balls. Probably closet folk who somehow need to find an excuse for fapping to them.

>New title from Astronauts Sirius
Wait what?

Oh fucking shit lads.
>お問合せありがとうございます。再調教は今作ではありません。腹ボテシーンはあるキャラ一人のみにあります。
Bishop has stated, in regards to Kagai Jugyou
1) Only a single character has a scene with a pregnant stomach (!)
2) There are no "secondary training" scenes, aka the post-break scenes where you go "re-do" the same scenes but they're enslaved this time (pic related i.imgur.com/CPVM9Bk.jpg for examples)
When asked why they were doing a classic gakuenmono (school game) but weren't including features that Bishop had included for years, they were told it was a problem of money/cost. Someone on 2ch said "at this point, kagai jugyou isn't even a bishop game", another guy joked about Bishop going bankrupt cause their last game was really short on content too, etc. Whew.

As an aside, I don't really see how "secondary training" scenes could be expensive. They mostly reuse the same CGs with slight alterations, and they pay a specific guy to shit them out (they're written by a guy who doesn't write any narration whatsoever so each one lasts about 150 lines, in comparison to a normal scene's 300-400ish). If anything I would expect the game to have a ton of "secondary training" scenes.

What kind of art is that? Looks like paint.

getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=955314

Apparently they have a release scheduled for July, but no details yet. I love their eroges.

Concept art.

Is it only me whos bing MTL on visual novel reader not working.
For me its the easiest to understand translator but hasn't been working for a while.

Man, I haven't seen A-10 in a long time.

>1) Only a single character has a scene with a pregnant stomach (!)

Looks like every girl that doesn't have that scene is immediately dropped now. A shame. I like the appearance of atleast 3/5ths of the cast, too.

>2) There are no "secondary training" scenes, aka the post-break scenes where you go "re-do" the same scenes but they're enslaved this time.

I've never cared for them. They're basically just filler most of the time, anyway. I like it more when they provide two actual new scenes with them being broken instead of re-treading the old events with different dialogue.

Yeah, looks like I'm gonna pass on this game. Bishop hit its peak with UK and Sansha Mendan.

I hope that's M&M's new game since I don't really care about any other Astronauts artists to be honest

It looks like they still have a good amount of scenes, I think the game's gimmick of "3 stages to each training event" just took up too many scenes.

>I've never cared for them. They're basically just filler most of the time, anyway. I like it more when they provide two actual new scenes with them being broken instead of re-treading the old events with different dialogue.
This basically.

Suposedly every heroine has like 23 scenes (The average for CnS was like 20 barring Akemi and Kasumi) so if that is true and this too then that almost means new post corruption scenes.

When those repeats are done right there are changes in it, not just the expressions.
Like the pose changes, there's toys, head position changes, this kind of thing. It's the same as making more CG for a scene, so I can understand where they are coming from about the cost.

But yeah real fucking disappointment about the pregnant stuff, why would they do that?

Also I don't get why so many companies do this retarded thing of "we're running low on money, so let's alienate your own fanbase". Like, this game doesn't have things that many Bishop fans look forward to.

The idea was that it's filler, but cheap filler that allows them to make post-break scenes at little cost. A low-cost measure being removed doesn't over "money issues" doesn't bode well for a high-cost replacement (full new scenes). Though, like you said, the average number of scenes for girls is usually around 20ish, so it doesn't seem like less than normal.

Most Bishop games have all new post corruption scenes + the repeats + the ending(s).
So nothing new there.

But yes, the pages they showed as preview display 23 CG sets and 14 scenes for one of the girls. So the game doesn't look that smaller in comparison to others, which makes their decisions even more weird.

It is, otherwise I wouldn't probably care either.

>But yeah real fucking disappointment about the pregnant stuff, why would they do that?
I take it you didnt play SnC since that game only had one heroine pregnant.

It still sucks though.

Noice

>Most Bishop games have all new post corruption scenes
Not enough. Most of the time is just the last event (Normally with three sex positions) before you get the ending rather than a whole new set of scenes.

Maybe they spend on new scenes and couldnt cram the repeating events?

Well, at least Bishop had a good run. I think I'd be okay with them dying.

That's a CG preview, not scenes. Most scenes in previous Bishop games have 2 or 3 scenes each. Repeats usually have only one or two, just Houkago 3 had 3-part repeats, because they didn't include new post-mindbreak scenes. I guess this game just balances out that for fans who prefer it by doing the opposite,

The only real problem I have is lack of pregnancy, what the fuck are they thinking?

I did, and that was shit there too. Also, Shura no Chikandou isn't their usual kind of game. None of their previous Chikan games had pregnancy for all girls, so I assumed it was just for that particular genre.

Why is it so hard to find a game where the protagonist rapes a mother and mindbreaks her, then gets her to help him rape her daughter?

Doesn't one Miel game do this?

From the number of CGs it's looking like that, which is why I'm not caring too much about it.

But from what I know about their fanbase, neglecting pregnancy is a huge missfire.

I would not be okay but on the bright side Oonari might finally work on games with diferent settings, making it so we look all kind of neat costumes for diferent settings (Magical girl game, medieval fantasy or maybe even sentai) since he is so good at it.

translation for this game fucking when

I'm not aware of one if it exists.

Yes. It's also not the usual Miel artists so it's somewhat fresh, if short as fuck.
vndb.org/v19765

The only translator who has shown interest in doing Bishop games doesn't plan on doing MK4 because he's a faggot and likes 3 better.
I think he plans on doing Sansha Mendan, Mesu Kyoushi 3 and Ura Kyoushi in that order.

Also keep in mind that, this being Miel, mother's mindbreak happens in the first scene, assisted rape + daughter's mindbreak in the second, and from there on it's just lewd slave hijinx.

so let me get this
he has TL plans 10 years in the future?

Something like that it seems.

SM will be done by december he said.

>Thinking lewd elf from Lune and ntr wife from Anim wouldn't shit on everything else

N-nani?

Thats why i said Orsoft.

My TL plans extend only 2 years in the future, have no fear.
The TL order for Bishop is Sansha Mendan -> Ura Kyoushi -> Probably MK3? -> Maybe Kyouiku Shidou?
I would be a lot more willing to do MK4 (since Maki is in my top 3 of favourite Bishop routes of all time and Kaho/Yuuri were total babes) if it wasn't 50,000+ lines long, Jesus. Gives me conniptions. I wouldn't mind translating a whole route I didn't like (Asahi) in general but knowing that route is over 10,000 lines long? Conniptions. Honestly my resolve to do MK3 is wavering at the thought of it being 60,000-70,000+ lines since it has six heroines AND a dumb story thrown in. But we'll see.

I'm saying that unless Orcsoft pulls out something amazing they wouldn't beat Lune or Anim

Thats why i said that game was Orcsoft GOTY not as eroge in general.

And we all know a moege will be "GOTY".

I'd have Kyouiku Shidou or even some less known but good game like Gakuen 3 over either MK3 or 4, honestly.

It's a question of personal taste. That's why the dude called me a faggot, cause I've got shit enough taste to like MK3 a lot.

I want to go to Comiket with Asahi cosplaying as a Sailor Scout.

Is Custom Maid finished yet?

As finished as it'll ever get

>Probably MK3?
>Goes from translating SM and then MK3
>Moves MK3 for UK
>Now its a maybe.

Why do i have to like MK3 so much dammit!

I've had the order as SM -> UK -> MK3 for a long time now, I think you misunderstood me at some point, sorry.
It's only a maybe if MK3 is fucking long. If it's in the upper 50,000-70,000 regions in terms of script length, everyone (especially me) would be happier if I took that full fucking year of effort and did like 5 full individual games instead. I mean short nukige are like 5k-10k lines total. For reference SM is 35,000 lines.

If the line count scares you, why not translate it real-time by speaking it? Just make a several hour long mp3 with your own personal voice acting for every character, you could do that in an afternoon.

>The TL order for Bishop is Sansha Mendan -> Ura Kyoushi -> Probably MK3? -> Maybe Kyouiku Shidou?
I'll eat my shoes if you come close to finish half.

Need a new install and I'm just really sick of installing DLCs and patches so still waiting for a complete pack.

What.

Isnt MK3 infamous for having few and short post corruption scenes along a rather short pregnant route?

Hard to see it being longer than SM.

>a rather short pregnant route?
meant harem route since its just 4 scenes.

Half of what?
If you mean half as in finish Ura Kyoushi, that is indeed a little suspect since it's a full game I won't even start until mid next year, but I'll do my best to fight the tides of time and not die in the interim.
If you mean half as in half of one game, I just crossed the 50% mark for Sansha Mendan a couple days ago, which was a nice landmark. I'm hoping to get back on track on finishing it quickly once I finish a side project that's been taking most of my attention.

At the time it was, but then Bishop did some even shorter harem scenes in a few games afterwards.

Houkago 3 was the only game after Ura Kyoushi thatr did group/harem stuff right.
I hope the new game has a similar amount of it to compensate not having pregnancy but given the recent news I fucking doubt it.