/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

19 Years Later, Still Best Waifu Edition

SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinSheikah Lore (DEEPEST)The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video PlaylistNews/DevelopmentsZelda comics and MangaArt Collection
flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lP1ldUpWxMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting the thread right.

Wrong.

You sure are senpai

Just a reminder that Zelda loves you and watched you die.

>Why is the perfect waifu so hard to fin-

>19 years

I WANT TO FUCK FI

Best Waifu from each relevant game:

Link's Awakening: Marin
Ocarina of Time: Malon
Majora's Mask: Romani
Oracle of X: Maple
Wind Waker: Medli
Twilight Princess: Midna
Spirit Tracks: Zelda
Skyward Sword: Zelda
A Link Between Worlds: Hilda
Breath of the Wild: Riju

These are all objective fact. Am I missing any games with significant waifu presence?

>Breath of the Wild: Riju

No

Paya is too timid, would never fug you or probably anyone for that matter. Would get too flustered at the slightest thought of a serious relationship with a man.

Mipha is a corpse.

Riju is left on top, both in the polls and in bed.

The Lost Woods was creepy as all hell but the music was kinda disappointing, I was hoping for a Link to the Past sort of deal

>Wind Waker: Medli
How about no?

Tetra is best girl

Why are so many trying to fuck an underage
hebephilia is strong here

Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲

So in conclusion your waifu lost to a cuck and a dead fish, shitwaifu/10

What's the power of the forth one?

Tetra is the kind of girl you go have adventures with on the weekend. Sail around, do pirate things, sneak sexy time while nobody is looking.

Medli is the kind of girl you come home to after all of that. The one that loves you tender and sees more in you than a partner in crime and booty call. She knows about you and Tetra, but she understands and doesn't say anything. Hell she may even get off on it.

Lewdness

Link is underage too user.

There really isn't that big of an age difference between the two.

>Riju, 14
>Link, 16

Ignoring stasis coma of course.

God no, you need to drop your retarded headcannon off a cliff first and stop fucking making everyone a cuck to your benefit

That's not how waifuing works

That's not my headcanon, it's just the kind of waifu they are.

Medli is the much more comfy option and would make a better wife.

Tetra is the girl you party with on the weekend and fuck each others brains out but it never gets serious beyond that.

Fair enough. I can wait a few years for Riju to grow into her beauty.

Where do you think we are?

>That's not my headcanon, it's just the kind of waifu they are.
Nah, that's how you want it to be

A loz edit of that would actually work with Mipha as Sullivan

No, it's how their personalities present. Obviously the characters in game aren't sexual objects or meant for romance. We apply that to them.

This is just taking it to the logical extension of how they behave in the game.

So is Purah so silly because of the de-aging or is she just fucked in the head?
Either way she's fucking cute don't get me wrong

If you go by the diary, the age regression has done things to her personality. Granted that is the English translation.

You fools, the best waifu from BofW is Naydru

>Running around a forest on horseback killing mooks with a boat oar listening to terror time from Scoobie Doo

Why is this even half as fun as it is?

Thought I'd break the oar trying to kill a white one but he flew into a river and drowned when I hit him

Jesus, is there anywhere in the UK that has the grey Switches in stock.

At Nintendo NYC they make you sign up so you can only buy one switch every two months which means they're going to be chocking supplies for at least another two months

Have you tried not living in a muslim shithole?

Have you tried going back to /pol/?

Also I live in a 98% white neighbourhood in the comfy countryside lad. Not everyone lives in a city.

How do I get a girl to love me as much as Zelda loves Link?

Trap her in a castle with few other options?

Date a dolphin to make her jealous

SS Zelda would have not allowed that.

Shut up Scrapper.

Rescue her from kidnappers/dangerous situations a few dozen times. You might get denied/friendzoned most of the time, but eventually she will give in.

>dolphin
Does that mean that Mipha is a sea mammal and not a fish?

Be the predestined hero of the universe

They lay eggs.
They're fish.

>I've seen things from atop here as I eat my melons

I appreciate the variety and all, but light-skinned Gerudos just don't feel right.

I need major help. I'm stuck on that island where you lose all your gear.

I have all 3 balls now, and two of them are in place. The problem is the last spot for the ball is on top of Koholint Rock and I cant get the fucking ball up there. I can't use magnesis and stasis isn't getting it up high enough to stop it from falling back down

It's because they're contributing to white Hylian genocide, since the man they married could have found a nice local girl instead.

That's one more white Hylian lineage that ends with the birth defect know as Gerudoism.

>tfw gentrification and white flight in Zelda games

youtu.be/lP1ldUpWxMY

>people still using the awful looking pointless climbing set

white flight the Hylians are accepting Gerudo wives with open arms. As for gentrification, what do you mean?

Here's a dark Gerudo to satisfy you

Really makes you think

Why didn't he do jumping in the Climbing set? Poor control his results are completely invalidated

I think it's:
top = Normal climbing, with and without climbing set
bottom = Jumping, without climbing set

Use cryonis dude

yes but where's jumping with the climbing set? If he wants to show the armour is useless he's left himself wide open to criticism and doubt

Jumping with the upgraded climbing set uses significantly less stamina

>koroks can take metalic boulders and small rocks to the face and never die
>forest folk shields can survive 8 lynel crusher attacks
>spears and swords from the korok people are durable as all fuck
guys... I have an idea

Turn koroks into weapons?

>Constantly riding in and saving people from monsters
>Nobody gives me items for it anymore
>I don't even get thank yous
>I still do it to preserve the future of the Hylian people and prevent monster sperm from creaing any more abominations like Kilton

>Only Vai are allowed into Geruodo City of babes
>Goron in the middle of town
I don't know what I was expecting or why it was so funny

Who/What is Kilton, exactly

we got goron cannons
there are over 900 koroks
they literally will not see them coming

Reposting as I got no replies and my tags are arriving today:

How does Wolf Link function if you're the type of player who glides, rides horses and surfs everywhere?
Does he eventually catch up?
Does he warp to you?
Or does it despawn him, forcing you to wait 24 hours to spawn him again?

I'm getting a tag of him so I can have a buddy while I get those damn Korok seeds, but if I'm constantly leaping from cliffs and despawning him then I might just keep him on the backburner until Hard Mode drops.

You must be doing something wrong because I've gotten something from even the Truffle sisters who everybody says are notorious for giving nothing when you save them

as long as wolf link does not die you can resummon any time

bokoblin x female adventurer who lost

Going to battle with a fire rod, 420 bomb arrows and the Old Man. All legitimately obtained

That's wonderful news! Thanks bud.

Is there any way to farm bomb arrows? I never find any

AMIIBOS!
M
I
I
B
O
S

Also some of the lizards in the castle drop them.

I'm at a major cross road /loz/

I just bought some of the pictures from the collectpedia and they look infinitely better than mine. I've got few hundred hours of gameplay, but I really want to have good pictures. Plus I forgot to take a picture of the master sword in its stand.

Should I restart?

I hate what Amiibos have done to the BoTW speedrun community.

I really hope only no amiibo runs get taken seriously.

>8 more hours until I can use my amiibos again
uhhn..

there will be amiibo-less categories

I'm curious what resolution the Veeky Forums uploader uses

Become a time traveler and never settle for weapons.

I know, I'm saying I hope those are the categories that people take seriously and put time into running.

I actually want to get rid of the few pictures I took and have all Symin bought ones but I can't be arsed replaying the whole game again or trying to frame my stuff the way it is in the pics

What do the Amiibos do?

Spawns shit.

The most useful one for speedruns is the Smash Link one which spawns fucking Epona and you 100% need it for a world record.

Isn't the only amiibo that does anything for speedruns Smash Link? It only saves a little bit of time at best anyway, and NFC cards cost pennys

Good thing only autists care about speed runs.

I was trying to escape the great plate early just to see if it could be done.

Most LoZ based amiibos give you certain items like iconic clothing or weapons (high durability but still break)

All non LoZ amiibos give you item dropoffs

Like, take the Toon Zelda amiibo, you get the wood shield from Wind Waker, decent and durable as fuck and neat to have.

Or the 8bit Link will give you the brown sleeve, green tunic and bike shorts classic link outfit.

But, to get the weapons from the Amiibo you need 1 Divine Beast down. Im 40 hours into this game, lynel weapons, fucking dark guard weapons and I cannot get amiibo weapons because no divine beast yet

Also the non-iconic weapons/shields/bows from amiibos (like a knights bow) will have a high chance to come with a secondary effect like more damage/durability

Go to amazon or ebay or something and check for "breath of the wild NFC cards", same shit as amiibos just cheaper

Smash Link for Epona and there's another Amiibo where if you get good luck it will give you everything you need for some elixir that saves some time on the speedrun.

Oh, in that case no amiibo should definitely be the way to go then. RNG being the key to WR is what killed WWHD any%

I think I am addicted to the Fierce Deity Link outfit.

Sorry everyone

What do those cores even do?

It's so ugly though and the Set it steals it's bonus from looks so much better

Should I restart my game and try to unlock the secret of how monsters evolve to their silver form?

Im going to stick by hypoltheesisses that it is linked to Shrine progression.

I am 3 divine beasts down, and have 8 hearts and I still see regular ole Red maned Lynels at spawn points.

>Picking up mini Talus-es
>Throwing mini Talus-es
>Trying to kill the mini Talues-es with their friends

used for upgrading ancient armor, your slate and buying weapons from robbie. also elixirs I think, big but not huge duration additives

PROTECT TETRA!

>fierce deity armor requires x1dragon scales and 5 per piece Hinox Toenails to upgrade
fuck.

she can look after herself plus she's got a crew

If you need to farm go to the mountain with the 3 hinox brothers

SS Zelda nearly killed Link herself by pushing him off Skyloft

Adamwestslapdog anyone?