/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Thought the Pilgrim Pupa would be easy prey
>The Fire Fades trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zKaHQVDjJZQ

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sub/94174/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dragonsis with max thick legs wearing witch high-heels

1st for SL80 is a meme

BaseC+D38

Set that to 1 and freeze it. Summon as many white phantoms as you want and gank reds.

>furries

yiff in hell profligate

I'm so relieved to hear Zullie is alright.

What's your favourite build, /dsg/?

I wanna start a new build where I'll just go through the game a few times getting all the achievements.

Ever since I left the swamp (you)

Literally doesn't matter with the respec glitch. Go everything.

>just realized that when I invade hosts that have phantoms, those phantoms are probably a significantly higher SL than I or the host even without password summoning
What the fuck man

What glitch?

>respec glitch

Explain?

I'm retarded because I've never heard of this

so the memes were true. DaS2 really is shit.

huh?
Anything with 60 FTH and DUES VULT

right now a 23/40/40int build

love my razzle dazzle weapons

>t. smelly dumb raider scum

>still not fixed
ayyy

Is there a better pve spell than gnaw?

I doubt it.

Share your experiences melting bosses with gnaw.

Stop playing the romhack version.

>+10 refined LKGS with lightning clutch and lightning blade

What, the wolves treat you like one of them?

>dragonsis pyromancer
>demon scar
>dragonhead shield
>black flame
>CBV

Is the fan worth a shit in PvP?
What rings should I run besides the 2 pyro ones?
Now that dragon form gives the same raw def as clothing, should I go full dragon and use roar to punish shields and parry attempts?

STEAM RELEASE WHEN?

Bless you, brother.

BROADSWORD
OR
ASTORA SS
RAW
broadsword does more, but shorter and doesn't have the thrust. wutdo. does it just come down to preference?

They "aggro" on you but since you're not a valid target they won't attack you. You can kite them to the host as if you're a purple.

Who the hell is zoey and does she have nudes?

WOLVES HUNT IN A PACK

>finally beat Midir solo

I feel proud but it took longer since for some reason he didn't stagger

whats up with that, I thought it was supposed to be scripted

store.steampowered.com/sub/94174/

Fire Fades edition is just a Deluxe Edition for consoles.

donate $5

You've trained them well, Arisen.

>play das1 solo blind
>fall in love
>friends tell me to get das2 to play with them
>fuck yeh Im on board with that
>why does this feel so fucking weird?
>youll get used to it
>I do
>finish and move on to das3
>oh man this shit is awesome
>go back to das2
>immediately disgusted by literally everything about it
>dont last 5 minutes before i uninstall

it was never a meme for me. The game is just shit wrapped in trash stuck in a hobos grundle on a hot day

What weapon did you use and where were you hitting him?

>Neat. Thanks anons. Should I run with the Leo Ring?
Abso fucking lutely, my man.

Only if you crawl at her heals and wear a funny hat. Also you're sharing her with three other guys.

Were you hitting only the head?
>tfw still can't figure out exactly what triggers it

>Finally realized that the corvians in farron keep are praying to the dream tree

that fire fades trailer is pure cringe.

At this point a raw longsword is better than a raw ASS. The ASS is pretty much useless now unless you want to make it bleed or poison and IMO there are better weapons for either. I think that FROM should've just raised the FTH requirement to use the sword, instead they nerfed it into obsolescence.

Doggos a cute

Someone from /dsg/ summoned me and a gnaw user to help with a boss fight. The gnaw user made me feel very inadequate.

Sage Ring, obviously.
>tfw /dsg/ awoke your scalie fetish

>Fire Fades is $50
>Deluxe Edition is $85

Scamco at it again.

>clutch rings

Also why is everyone freaking out about this shit all of a sudden? lightning blade buffed lkgs has always been good

Wolf Knight Greatsword

and I was hitting the head for the most part but sometimes the tail when he was doing the fire breath attack

What corvians? There are no corvians in farron keep as far as I know.

Arena broken for anyone else?

>Hated the fact that the stunlock in pvp meme got big since DaS2
>The gimmick of TRC weapons is that they stunlock you and do fuckton of combos

Granted that the Souls games NEED stunlocks so fights don't take forever, but fucking hell is it lazy as fuck.

Deluxe will probably get cheaper when the console version is out

hey ds2 is the best game ever. ds3 is teh worst one. Stop slinging bait

The Fire Fades edition is just a version that comes with all the DLC, right

An underleveled gnaw user summond me for friede. I use a bleed weapon. We killed the boss in a minute or two.

Try playing DS1 cunt

It's a fucking mess. It feels like they had a concept going and then realized they only had a few hours to actually make they trailer and just slapped shit together along a loose theme.

Is TFF a physical only release ? Deluxe is still $85 on the PS Store and TFF is not available digiatlly.

no it's a super polished version of the game.
It's a finished version with no further patches ever.
It has everything in it. Buy it if you want the complete package

How do I use great swords / UGS's?

It seems like people either backstab fish me or just roll through my 90 year attacks. And are never dumb enough to try to stagger me through my super poise attacks

Yes.

Comes with a free handmaid bj, too.

Japan got a digital FFE release.
I do not believe the west is getting one.

clutch rings are reason why people eat 1100 CSS because they don't know about PVP "debuff"

The ones just after the gate that requires snuffing out 3 flames.

So, the Fire Keeper hatefucking is confirmed for canon ending?

I can't wait for the rest of you ignorant fools to finally take notice of the true gank meta

>combo weapons paired with caster phantoms to ensure nukes land.

>any touch leads to death from nukes

Theres a story teller and 4 or 5 corvians after the big double door before the dickwraiths adn keep perimeter bonfire

As long as were talking opinions do you prefer cheese or spinach manicotti?

what's PVP "debuff"

>spoils abunch of bosses and one of the endings

who the fuck approved of this

i just need something early for pyro. broadsword and ASS are right near eachother and haven't come across a longsword at all unless i farm it

Since they can't interrupt you, players are forced to wait for you to make a move and punish your mistakes.
Winning with ultras means playing mind games with the people trying to play mind games with you. It's all about tricking people into attacking when you aren't actually vulnerable and baiting them into situations that work in your favour.

PvP will ultras is objectively more involved than other weapons/playstyles because your attacks are slow and easy to dodge while also being easy to punish, and your opponent has no incentive to take risks against you.

For the 4th: RoFAP3 or life ring 2?

REMINDER, ALL PC PLAYERS AKA CHEATER S C U M ARE NOT ALLOWED ITT

THANKS ;)

If they are doing all 3 of the things you just said, you really don't have many options. Best you can do is try to make hard reads on where they are going to roll or when they are going to attack, and try to swing one more time than they expect you to, to catch them when they think you're done. Make sure the weapon you're using has a decent heavy attack/rolling heavy so you can throw that in the mix too.

If they play scared enough you're shit out of luck, though

read my post and then read yours. das1 was the first souls I played and made me fall in love with the series

>summon perfect gank like this after Pontiff
>farm reds/whoever for hours without any deaths

Certain things in the game have their effect changed in pvp.
Clutch rings reduce your defense by a much greater amount when facing other players and have their damage bonus heavily penalized.

I haven't played ds3 yet ;)
I'm waiting for FFE to get to torrent sites so I can play it for free :D

The EU PC release of TFF has a Steam installer of the Deluxe Edition, the difference being that you pay $50 instead of the $85 you normally pay for the Deluxe Edition. I think they'll reduce the Deluxe Edition's price soon.

so clutch rings are actually useless?
If they're gonna balance some weapons for PVP only why do they then nerf other weapons for both PVP and PVE?

Everything in this game just deals too much damage.

What's the best way to farm the Smelter Hammer?

>implying pchain isn't going to get nerfed

How do you think From are going to go about it? We all know they have a consistent habit over over-buffing followed by over-nerfing. I can't imagine they'd simply revert it.

reminder that sirris is a character made to show us how shit most players are (needs a buff to deal damage, uses estoc, cant fight 1v1)

Well, Favor gives you some stamina and vitality so probably that.

>he doesn't play a pure pyro build

ASHES SEEKETH EMBERS

I'm pretty sure you can get it off the two guys by the Lowermost Floor bonfire.
Either way, it's a rare drop.

Please don't do this to me
I wanted to play the game tonight rather than sit and plan out DD builds like an autist but now I'm totally going to godfuckingdamnit

How exactly do covenants like the Darkmoon work? It says you automatically are summoned when there's an invader but I've been waiting for an hour and nothing. The covenant sign in the top left is blinking so I've been queued I guess, I just never get summoned.

Because From are bakas. They don't play own games. You clearly missed ebin Acid Surge buff and instant nerf one hour later beyond bottom

>playing pure pyro
Most boring shit ever. God damn. Everything just kept dying.

Can they? I assumed they couldn't because they weren't using it.
Time to join the Company of Champions, I guess.

>trailer shows a scene from the Firekeeper stomp ending
>some retards in the comments think it's a new ending added in TFF
Are people really not aware of this ?

>they buff Chain
>but ignore Clutch rings
Prepare for worse. Something like -60% absorption

All the enemies in ds2 DLC are resistant to everything except physical damage right?
Why does from hate magic?

What the fuck happened. Was invading people a few days ago. Then I leave for exams until today. Bang out a low level champ gundyr for hawk ring this morning and now there's no one to invade and the bonfires have no markers next to them. Wtf is this shit

Most fun shit ever. Hanging around Poniffs ganking or invading. Everything just kept fucking dying.

Welcome to the Blades of the Darkmoon. Grab a Symbol of Avarice, a Covetous Gold Serpent ring, a Crystal Sage's Rapier, and get to killing Silver Knights.

They want you to git gud

"reddit"

people are bluepilled.
They don't listen to kaathe.
They've never had the guts to kill the firekeeper