liquidhearth.com/
heartharena.com/
hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Tournament
Signup Sheet: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezW_F-LPJ8SRG7HvmDEH9ZqVTzKJMG-6wrVkRNR3BG4U2Yng/viewform?usp=sf_link
Tourney Discord: discord.gg/xHRA3Qz
Dates: April 28th-30th NA
May 5th - 7th EU
Prize Pool: 20$ Blizzbucks, a Gallon of Chocolate Milk

nobody reads these:

Other urls found in this thread:

vicioussyndicate.com/drr/vs-power-rankings-data-reaper-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit. I'm sorry.

really makes you think doesn't it?

also post un'goro cards you haven't seen played yet

Come now Doctor. Now is not the time to be sorry. That comes later.

Surprised no one tried Chittering Tunneler in Zoo. It seems like it would be really strong.

>102 packs
>9 legos
>2-3 of them are somehow playable

Is there a single person who can stop Forchen from hitting #1 NA?

new player here, I like shaman a lot, what packs should I buy?

I've seen somone posted here who killed themselves with it. That's it. Pretty shit card.

because it's fucking awful
warlock spells are for the most part bad anyway

yeah he himself

If you aren't a new shaman player, try this. It's fun as fuck

I'm not well versed in your hs memes

>play deck that counters aggro cancer
>still lose because eye for an eye
nani

the meme is that players from /svg/ come and shitpost in the hearthstone thread to shill their dead game
shaman isn't in a good spot right now, but if you're new, buy classic packs and try to build that set up

>want to play budget silence priest
>no purify

Fuck my life senpai.

Actually, I noticed EVERY fucking classes best decks require at least 1 Karazhan card. Fucking Blizzjews or what.

Can Silence Priest work without Purify? Stick in a few other silence minions (3 mana Owl?)

>players

It's literally one guy LUL

>play arena
>bright-eyed scout into innervate
>0-1
>next game
>bright-eyed scout into innervate
>0-2

We're in the spot where people actually need and want Purify.
What went right?

worship my feet blizzcuck

Humongous Razorleaf

Go from 25 to 7 as Taunt Warrior last week.

Go from 7 to 10, and can't escape from 10 now.

What went wrong - did everyone learn how to counter Taunt Warrior now?

If I go all in on 60 packs and I have no gadetzen cards, am I fucking myself

depends on what classes you want to play

I had problems around rank 7 with Taunt Warrior too, last week. Then I got through and now I'm rank 5 with it.

can someone explain quest rogue for someone who's just coming back to the game after like two years?

It's just bounce rogue on steroids.

Is discard based Warlock good?
Been playing it in the Brawl and it reminds me of playing Lightsworn.

As an arena player: fuck this card with a cactus.

You play it, and then people Dirty Rat a card out of your combo, and you insta-concede.

It's pretty fun.

No. It is the shitty version of Quest Rogue.

This is my deck, + 2 fire elementals and bloodlust that is off screen. I got 375 dust, is there anything I could immediately craft that will improve this?

As a redditor*

It's OK in discolock if you need it (get moar Soulfires or some other cheap discard fuel).
Not great though. Warlock has a pretty cool Hero Power.

another flamewrathed faceless probably
it's also better usually to double down on good cards rather than try to get a little of everything if it's not a reno deck

You do nothing relevant for the first 4 turns so if you don't have backstabs, you might lose by falling too far behind.

Byt run 5 you get the quest done and all of your shit becomes 5/5 and if you didn't lose, you typically win.

How good is sunkeeper Tarim? Is he really worth it in that aggro murloc pally?

You're gonna have dust to craft the odds and ends either way. Go with whatever ratio you want. Technically the Un'goro cards will give you a little more staying power because they'll be in Standard longer.

Has anyone done the math on it? It seems like there would be a good number of passable cards for it and its statline is acceptable for zoolock.

Mandatory in ALL Paladin decks

that is true. I have 5k straight dust right now, I guess I shouldn't worry about it

it's quite impressive how this is an absolute truth

What are some of the quicker decks right now. I can't stand long game times

>challenge some guy i added from here a while ago for the challenge a friend thing
>defeat his miracle plant rogue with secret mage with a fireball topdeck
>immediately unfriends me
Talk about butthurt

Dude, just commit some gold to doing Kara. Adventures are good dust value for the stuff you don't want, and it's the last Adventure you're gonna get.

>Only one Faceless Shambler.

I really should craft another for my Silence Priest deck.

>play brawl
>quest rogue quest rogue quest rogue
>they keep shadowstepping their charge minions without attacking first
this is comedy gold

It's fucking fantastic.

It would be unremarkable in last year's meta since you would end up buffing shaman's board or slowing down dragon priest for a turn, but now paladin is the one who knocks.

yes, it's an staple in handlock too

Aggro Secret Mage is a good mix of fun/quick/asshole
If you haven't Shaman'd them by turn 6 or so then you usually lose.

DELETE THIS

But handlock is shit.

Pirate warrior
Quest rogue sometimes

Even aggro druid is not quite as fast as the usual aggro decks because unless you innervate the smorcdactyl, you need to scramble for the board and play around shit each turn if you want to win.

>People in this general unironically can't make it to rank 5 consistently with ease

how?

Is pirate warrior like the old totem shaman bullshit?

so is silence priest my dude

You run Purify? I don't have Kara... wondering if worth trying without Purify

f o r s e n b a j s

Any math fuckers here, what are the odds of discovering atleast 1 Eye for an Eye from 2 nigger murlocs

If you mean the old aggro-midrange shaman, then not exactly because it's not as strong overall.

But it's pretty close in powerlevel and it's the fastest deck right now with the highest winrate.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Claim your cardbackfu

>Play Taunt Warrior
>Face Quest Rogue and Exodia Mage
>Play Pirate Warrior
>Face Taunt Warrior and Murloc Pala
Playing Rock-Paper-Scissors sure is fucking fun. Please goys just support other card games like Gwent or even fucking Pedoverse. Hearthstone must die.

>newfags will never ever get the best cardback in the game

Keep it, user, it might become top tier with one of the next five expansions :^)

vicioussyndicate.com/drr/vs-power-rankings-data-reaper-report/

Its T3. Along with Quest Rogue.

Just made it to rank 5 myself today. Can I start egotisticaly bashing people now?

Jelly desu

so it's shit

Yes

rank 5 is the diamond V of hearthstone, you have to be new or an absolute retard to not be able to lazily coast there.

Hogger

Less shit than Handlock

>play tempo rogue
>get a shit opener with no one drop or two drop
>miracle rogue opponent gets turn 3 8/8 vancleef
>still manage to win

I don't get it.

Easy

medivh

>shameme has a board thats a bunch of crap kalimos at full hp and a tar creeper
>i have a 2/2 on board which he left up and 8 hp with block up
>trade into tar creeper flamestrike and ping myself
>get popped at 7 and win the game cause of that

thank you based cheesecake

Vilespine is a broken card. Who knew.

Wonder if this is a new feature but I got 2 wings of Naxx for free, first BRM wing and Karazhan isn't loading properly so not sure how many I got for that.

So far, this has been a highly unethical F2P account. Even my main account is f2p since beta.

>implying that the Black Temple card back is better than the superior rainbow card back

What mage dick should I play for 180 wins to gold?

fug.
was too slow.
take care of her well user.

>T3 VC against another rogue.

That's retarded. One sap and it's GG. Sure it's a strong play but it's like going all in with a pair of Queens. Odds are pretty good you can still lose.

you guys think they'd ever rotate sets back into standard? like put gvg or something back in when the next rotation hits, and just keep doing that and mixing up the available standard sets. that would be cool, i wanna see old cards in standard again.

my point still stands, both are shit

sure.

Tempo rogue doesn't run sap, but at that point, he had no idea that I was tempo rogue.

People would be fucking furious. A lot of players dust cards as they rotate into Wild.

Doubt it.

First, they're designing new sets with Wild sets out of the picture. Second, they need food and shelter.

dont worry, i got enough dust now for a golden legendary, evens decide the quest i craft

What is the CUTEST card?

Not even meming.

Simple. Solid. Clean. Crisp. Robust.

People project insecurities onto people who use it but it really is the GOAT.

not a chance friend. There might be some limited format in the future though where they include only certain sets

*yawns*

L O L
O
L

sniff it loser

Shitters like this turd that don't have it, instead use cardbacks with fuck tons of glitter and crap everywhere. Fuck off.

>le better than you back

guide to getting this?

>shieldbearers triggered
lmoa