/mbgg/ - Mobage General #686

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57984417
shoumetsu-ap.wrightflyer.net/web/information/detail?tutorial_progress=&tutorial_sequence_id=&selected_category=updates&os=ios&is_history=0&information_id=101542
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57984417

And lewd

Hope they make her playable soon

Anything new?

Post little girls.

little in which way

You know there's a "What's New" section in the doc?

Little girls
Budding chests
Big thighs/butts

that's only 1/3 little

Well enjoy that image dump thread then

Well we can call them developing girls then

SinofAlice when?

Play shironeko

>dude is an asshole
>girls still fall for him

?

Am I doing it right?

He did save her life. Plus her best friend seems to like him enough.

Passive beta MCs are boring

Yes, perfect

God, that one magic boss in that stage is damn annoying. Still haven't figured out how to properly beat that fucker.

>Brownie halves bleed/poison on three highest ATK and removes it completely on second slide
>Medusa removes bleed/poison on four random
>Angel girl stops bleed/poison on three lowest health
Status effects are dead and poison never even got to see its good days in PvP

So this is the power of an overlord

More like Sniff of Alice

>not soloing it

I cant solo at 70, need 75 for that

What are evovices anyways?

The guide doesn't mention them.

Evovice lets you evolve certain characters without using mats on them.

I ended up rolling the Adventurer/Heroine, what does it mean when several evolve synthesis materials are unknown?

The Chaos bosses used to evolve her haven't been released yet.
Typically, it'll be one week after a new thematic series of gacha followers are introduced that they put up the new associated dungeons used to evolve the said followers.

>Variant story rerun
>Palme and Eiji will get shinkis before Peak and Premio

what's variant story? I tought shironeko doesn't do reruns

they don't do gacha reruns

Would it be worth using the evovice here or are they specially saved for something?

Only one I see is brownie, and when the bleed is ticking for 1k every 2s she better remove it quick. The medusa changes make me torn between Hades amd her for use.

Will they rerun the current Mana&Shin event at some point in the future? I won't be able to finish that pool with mecha shark.

In 2018 probably. All these reruns are from early-mid 2016

Oh and poison is a huge meme, if they wanted it to be useful for pvp they should make it so the unit that cleanses it takes damage from half of the poisons total duration. So if it does 3k over duration make it do 1.5k immediately or something on top of its other effects. Poison is just bad and it's been changed / buffed like 4-5 times? Just kills characters like Eve and the old water dude where that's their gimmick, even that anti heal shit isn't seen that much.

Why not it's one of the easier events we've had

can't complain because it's often better than bleed in PVE if you're expecting one or more fevers guaranteed

UGE gets pretty fast with high poison damage

Anyone else playing Tokyo 7th Sisters?

Since the pertaining dungeons will be made available in relatively short time, I wouldn't consider it so personally.

There isn't anything special to save an evovice for, but when you take into consideration how the Chaos rotations work, you'll typically get the most mileage out of one by either using it to evolve a follower that would require a relatively considerable amount of work to evolve (ie. some 5*s need only two 5* bosses to evolve and three 4* bosses, while others might need four 5* bosses and one 4* boss), or on a unit whose evo. boss rotation is much farther down the queue and would otherwise require you to use keys/cubes through Unlocked Timed Quests (or are too recent to be available in the UTQs).

Evovices in general are just sorta low-level whalebait.
The poor efficiency of doing the multi-roll is compensated by the free evolution saving time and further potential cube usage on farming the evo. bosses through the UTQs as the benefit.

>Alternative Girls Giant Monster Event
>They go to the beach and strip to their swimsuits
Again. I'm seeing a pattern here. Are giant monsters just a side effect of their swimsuits or are they putting the swimsuits on specifically to attract the monsters?

I wish they would strip off their swimsuits too

That'll just make the giant monsters even gianter.

They must be saving that for when they really need to attract the monsters.

I'm almost at the 3rd guaranteed from the gacha points and I still got no Kanon
Someone stop me or get me a time machine and tell me that I should've just rolled the Shiho/Kanon one instead of this subfest

Do you get something for clearing all the ranking quests? I only did the dark one once for the rewards.

Desire sensor always knows user
My computer wakes up with the art of two of the girls I want the most. I don't think I'm going to get either.

is tenkan dead already?

I know my monster would definitely get giant and hard if they did

BGHS Ranking event ends after this weekend: Monday 24th at 15:00
A-class border is something like 40k
S-class looks like 400k, higher for popular girls
Though I'm expecting the gels to help weekend slackers to crowd out A-class since those fuckers show up really frequently now instead of bosses.

How nice in Shoumetsu that they buffed the LS of the old limited 6* and I finally could use some of my twin buddahs to some good use.

harder foes, better rewards right?

>750 gems in and still no mermaid
Really makes me regret coming back to Shironeko. Maybe one more pull before quitting for real

Some user spent 3k getting her. Have fun

You talking about new buffs or the added dual elements for Cake Lady and company?

>Have a few 5 stars
>My +2 valiant deals with critical deals 4k damage
>Finally have Bezerker Vincent
>+1, lvl 10/20 skill
>10k normal attack damage

FAT DRAGON TATS

Yeah that's what I'm doing with my vincent too, but these job keys are cucking the shit out of me. Is it better to honestly just spend all my gems on job keys?

Which armor do you guys use in DC? I keep getting bikinis, but im starting to think defense is more important than HP

Is the exclusive rainbow pack that gives you a guaranteed 6* worth it in Astral Stairway? I just started the game and I'm not sure if it'll help a lot since I only have 5*s.

Or is it one of those cases where the guaranteed unit is from a pool of shitty vanilla units thing?

Is panzer walts dead? Where is the promised voice update?

bleeds are going away so DEF is alright

If you were going to spend it's probably one of the better. The 6* is random and in the pool are some really good ones and some mediocre ones. I think Gilgamesh is in there and a few other particularly amazing ones but then there are a few evolved 5*s like DQXQ and Red Riding Hood. Mine gave me Red Riding Hood so it was a flop when I started, but if you want to gamble a little go for it.

The new buffs the other things is nice too though.

What're new buffs, missed them I guess since I never bother to check patch notes or shit on scooters.

I wouldnt be surprised if they took the money and ran away with it. Can put it on the list of things that will never happen like girls frontline JP or honkers on steam

This 13* variant co-op stage is terrible...

They get a x3.5 atk buff to their LS.

>Went from I have nothing to do maybe I should pick up another game to I have way too many things to grind

The never ending circle of mobages

When is next double mileage?

I "play" 5 but only actually play 1. Anymore than 5 would be too much of a hassle.

What leaders?

60 out of 100 floors cleared so far. This was a fun event the first 20 floors but then you realize the next set of floors is exactly the same thing except the mobs have a different element. Once you figure your ideal setup for each one of the four parts it's just a matter of not getting hit. Everything hits like a truck.

Special mention to Rechka the freebie Holy Mace user. She can handle 6 floors by herself. Never expected her to be useful. OS Lizbeth has been tanking bosses like a champ too.

how do i stop playing mobage

get a terrible phone that can only do utility things

detachment of hands

shoumetsu-ap.wrightflyer.net/web/information/detail?tutorial_progress=&tutorial_sequence_id=&selected_category=updates&os=ios&is_history=0&information_id=101542

Is there a list of favorite gifts for girls in tenka?

Oh that's pretty neat actually, now I have to wonder if using Ruu / Rou over W/G Cake Lady and Nobunaga would be better. I don't like the negative RCG from using nobunaga but I didn't have much better.

なんだそりゃ

>few evolved 5*s like DQXQ and Red Riding Hood
Eh... Maybe I won't bother then after all.

On the topic of premium rolls: as a new player is this gatcha a good one to try for? And it seems like doing one pull each day for the discount price is the best way to go about it since the 10 draw only gives you a 4*?

I mean it's gambling so up to you, best way to roll in general is singles daily since you can do a 10 pull at 30 cost instead of 45. And the 10draw is actually 9 units so it's not worth it most of the time ever. Just do singles on good gachas and hope you get something good.

>Another AG gacha where I don't care about any of the new cards
>Get to keep saving until a card I actually want comes
>Probably won't get it anyway
On the other hand, these event cards are cuties. No idea why it's Nono and Yui thought, I thought both had pretty recent events.

Also to the user that is doing the new guide, it looks amazing, nice job.

I figured as much. Final question: Is the gatcha with the light and dark girl a good one to go for? Or would you suggest I wait until something in the future?

Are valiant force's launch events still goin?

>card thief tomorrow
First time I've been excited for a normie game.

Do you think they'll rerelease Kemono Friends what with the recent rise in popularity

The new one up today is arguably better units, the Adventurer / Sage are very good and great leaders. The other one has more variety for good units but not outstanding units. I'd say pull the 1st gacha most of the time to fish for the limiteds there since they're newer ones and very good.

I was trying to quit playing some shitty H-mobage by replacing it with something else, and fucked up by simultaneously going back to Panzer Waltz and starting Astral Stairways, now I'm spending MORE time on mobage.

If only the Leviathan game wasn't dead, I really just wanted something casual to kill time while on break at work and that would have been perfect.

Both gachas are good to roll, so it's up to you.

The Gate of Heroes gacha has the benefit of having focus on several strong limited 5* followers that are easy for a beginner to evolve to 6* since their evo. mats are generic. Only Lancelot would be disappointing to pull.

The Path of Hero gacha has the benefit of having Bard as a very strong natural 6*.

There should also be an April Collection gacha held when the Path of Hero gacha ends.

Whether or not you want to exclusively roll your daily in the Path of Hero gacha or roll them on the remaining days the Gate of Heroes gacha is available, I'd start rolling daily.

Prospectively speaking, you're right that it is in your best interest to do one pull a day.
"Waiting to roll for something in future" isn't really ideal in AS unless you're re-rolling, since rolling more than the daily discount using cubes tends to be your last resort when you really want the focus units.
You shouldn't really run out of cubes at any given moment once you start making progress, unless you're being intentionally wasteful with them.

Play FEH as something to kill time

Its the most casual game I know and its kind of fun

Is it okay to reroll in Astral Stairways with the Legendary Hero's banner? Anyone I should be looking for in general or just a natural 6*

Is this the confirmed best girl?

Panzer Waltz is just astronomically slow on updates.

They're coming, just very slowly which has been the case for the game's life.

Has the event shop that you exchange these at been released yet? Meis birthday event shop finally closed down but can't find anywhere to spend them

For masochist-tier rerolling, aim for Bard under the Path of Heroes banner.
Otherwise, any of the exclusive 5* followers named under either banner are good to reroll for, except for Lancelot in the Gate of Heroes banner who is rather underwhleming for an exclusive.

The game launched on November last year though. QooApp code probably also already run out now.

I think you need those to LB 4* weapons

Where did you get that

Supply > Green shop > first tab

Well I mean the whatever event that was going on that made people pick it up in this month

Thanks. I realise I'm an idiot now for not seeing that.
48 pieces per stigmata though? I only have access to stage 2 of the event and it's only giving 1 per run with 2 runs a day

water butts