/rsg/ Runescape General

Saradomin will create Utopia Edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?15,16,192,65899569

>BTS
[YouTube] April - RuneScape's Month Ahead
youtube.com/watch?v=2V-0wSDcjJE

Other urls found in this thread:

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Abyssal_demon_(elite)
youtube.com/watch?v=4qbxDKJHTuo&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw this genius at abyssal demons

nth for why the long face guthix?

>[YouTube] April - RuneScape's Month Ahead

Good job

ovo

how much does a lance cost?

have you tried looking in the ge?

it's not buying at mid

I'm slowly increasing the amount of Embeds in each thread.

23m~
looks like itll go down a little so leave a cheap offer in

You don't need to deliberately do that user, people will do it on their own.

>muh 4chin elitist klan

if youre in grindanscape you are a big fag

>MQC will never be useful/respected in RS3
>MQC will never even exist in OSRS
>RSC will never be fun

LOL

Obviously training invention and getting armadyl components

Remember that she's going to be an NPC on monday!

It might not be useful and I don't think any master (skill)capes are respected in the first place but it sure is one of the better looking ones

So is hazelmeme just an extremely rare drop from rdt with lotd equipped? They better vuff the drop rate if we still haven't found one.

Yup, rarer than Vecna skull.

Yes, it's almost certainly less than a 1/100k rdt drop

Sorry you're so triggered by being a shithead Silas

They could at least give it better stats since it's listed next to comp and trim comp.
I wish they'd buff that too but it's a pipe dream at this point.

whats your favorite hybrid armour user?
opinions welcome
looks
function
lore
memes

red pill me on dg leeching

A fool and his money are soon parted.

>implying timbo will admit his mistake

I have a golden set of Saradomin Warpriest so that.

wouldnt let me post link
never used it myself

>light balances darkness
>order balances chaos
>gay furries balance war
What does rape ape balance?

do the vyrewatch not stop you anymore after finishing some quest? ive been trying to get these fuckers to take me to the mines for 10 minutes now

>she

>sliske anime core

Saradomin Warpriest. You'll receive his blessing.

almost naked atheists

literally no reason to use them
even the cheapest t75 power armor set is less than 10m
tank armor is for retards like people who frequent the fc

The problem is he did admit it was rarer than intended, but then only said it would be a learning experience for the next shitty content he makes. He has no intention of fixing it even though Jagex rushes to fuck over things that they decide make it too easy for players.

they all suck but my favorite warpriest is saradomin

By a learning experience he means he'll make a shitty meme examine for something that references it like he does with the trees.

they don't after the quest with vanescula

got 18k loyalty points? What are some worthwhile auras to get? I already have Penance and Vampyrism (shut up). Was thinking of getting the t1 accuracy auras since 3% seems like a pretty good boost for bossing. Pic related seems useful when I can afford it, but I'm not sure. Pls halp.

Just save up for accuracy auras.

Anyone got a good way to speed up questing? Even following guides it seems like a lot of the early, old quests have overly long dialog.

Hold down spacebar

>vampirism

laugh at this fucking retard. I have 200k+ excess loyalty points and I own every aura worth owning and I still don't have Vamp.

Kys.

i swear the nxt client has a memory leak

What are some things I should work for early on as a new player

Pocket items?
Which dung items?
Skills to prioritize?

etc

Thanks

Does having a god book equipped still give the strength/prayer bonuses, or does it need to be activated? I know it needs to be activated for the passive effect. Sorry if stupid question.

Having it equipped will give you the stats. You don't need to activate it

your #1 goal should be finishing the Plague's End quest

Slayer is good to do early on, considering it helps you train all your combat stats. Dung is also fun.

For dung items prioritize scroll of cleansing and charming imp
For skills combat, herblore and prayer because bossing is the easiest way to make the billions you'll need for maxing skills and buying endgame equipment

ur mom lol

Also about god books. I want the Bandos book cause of that defence debuff but I think I fucked up cause I chose the saradomin book at the end of the quest, and I have to pay 6m to make it and be able to get the bandos book. Is there a way around this or do I have to just spend the 6m? The money is not an issue, I just don't wanna spend 6m on something I'm not really gonna use.

Focus on immediate, small-scale goals and try to consult with the clan chat and the general to find out more about the game, skilling and what to prioritize

Just find something fun to do the first few days; Maybe train a gathering skill like mining, fishing, woodcutting, divination, etc.

Q U E S T S
They have fixed xp rewards so the earlier you do them the more valuable those rewards are since the early levels of most skills are tedious and slow

So I had a spare bond that I just used on rune metrics pro because why not

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how to use it

If you havent done the Waterfall quest, do it. You dont have to kill anything and it gives enough xp to get your attack and strength XP to go from level 1 to 30. Witch's House is a bit tougher but after you do Waterfall you should be able to handle it if you safespot the last two forms of the With's Experiment, and you get 10k Constitution xp for that quest.

What's the best money-making method in this list that you can use? runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide
What's the best money-making method in that list that you HAVE used?
Making mahogany planks, could make 3.65mil per hour due to 99 construction
Collecting blue dragon scales
Haven't played RS in years

>died while slaying for the first time in over 90 levels

money spooder

How is priff anyway? I've been wanting to go through all of the quests lately but my stats are shit.

Its pretty nice I guess

I've died a few times. Once to a rune dragon because my antifire ran out and didn't notice, and the first time I fought automatons because I didn't know about their special attack.

what did he mean by this?

Try mentioning religion, politics or how people who don't play on max settings are poor.

I've died to abyssal demons while afking

Was it to Automatons autism attack?

zoned out while trying to afk vyrelords and didn't realize I was out of food
ran into the darkmeyer bank with like 200 health but forgot to close the door and died

>soulsplit through literally hundreds of abyssals/dark beasts
>outheal all damage, always OVER9000 hit points left
>for no apparent reason they go full berserker on you and you look back and are almost dead

I hate this feel. I suspect it's some sort of secret anti-afk mechanic. You'll be cruising along literally afk for 15 or 20 minutes then suddenly they go ZA BEASTO on your ass and you almost die.

runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Abyssal_demon_(elite)

Normally there isn't even an elite involved. Even if there is, most of the time autoretaliate will kill it before it does any significant damage even without you intervening.

There's shenanigans involved.

Meaning the elite hurt you and died before you noticed. They can hit 1000+ without protect prayers.

This, but there isn't a massive rush. Its like a midgame goal. Just work towards clearing all the quests that carry any significant reward.

not that user but I'm at 1900+ total and still don't have it because
>dung
>mining
>agil

what do?

>train dung
>train mining
>train agil
wow so hard

damn, all the fair rewards blow chunks.

Should I be using Revolution when using Ranged attacks? Since abilities don't use arrows, are they weaker for the sake of balance and basic attacks have better accuracy/DPS/some other balancing factor, or is shit just broke?

Yes you should be using rev or manual

Arrows are factored into ability damage, they just aren't consumed

Look at your stats screen and compare auto-attack to ability damage

hmmm

What elves are the best to kill for task?

best person on 42

lul saw this guy dropping Fur all around the w42 Falador RP'ers a few nights ago. top tier trolling

Cadarn

>grind out chaotics
>they're not worth shit anymore because lel t80s
should i just refund them?

no they look cool

Antifa suddenly becoming popular is my least favourite political trend, they've even managed to turn them from a bunch of thugs who fight other thugs to a bunch of thugs who attack anyone right of Stalin.

augment and disassemble

i dont know anything about invention at all

pretty much the only reason i got em post-eoc

time to git gud user

that's not my shinigami

>augment weapons
>get them to weapon level 10
>drag them over the disassemble icon

Then it's time to learn about memevention
>destroy (disassemble) lots of items to get components
>vast majority of them completely useless because it's an unfinished skill
>use the few useful components to make an augmentor
>augmented items degrade by draining from a universal battery, which is filled with divine charges that are made with div energy
>they level up with use, and this xp is converted to memevention xp by either disassembling at level 10 or siphoning at level 12 (the ability to get past level 5 is unlocked at 21, and past that something like 60, though there are zero benefits to leveling past 12 because it's unfinished)
>components can be used on a thing called a gizmo to get perks
>perks can do a variety of things, good and bad (probability of bads decreases with level)
There are also a few neat things you can craft that are mostly useless, but still kinda neat.

empty throne room is good for mining and agi from 65-75, it's the best xp rate at that level barring maybe wildy course with skull and is fairly afk

alright guys, just got level 108 invention

what kind of cool stuff do i unlock on my way to 120?

nice joke

>people asking for asmr in fc

youtube.com/watch?v=4qbxDKJHTuo&

that sounds like a lot of shit to do with little pay-off, but thanks for the summary

+18% dps and the stuff for tools is actually useful as hell

Yeah I know, that stuff isn't too bad honestly but its dung that makes me rip my hair out. I'm at 50 dung from literally nothing but xp lamps and fucking butterflies and might do that all the way til 75.

Dungeoneering does not get bearable solo until like 85, unfortunately.
Make sure you follow this thing, but substitute larges with meds and meds with smalls.
Rushing is doing a floor on lowest complexity and smallest size.
Skipping means buying it with tokens.