fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Best girl.

Tharja a best and canon

Also come on OP it's not even the 20th anymore

Azura a best

I wanna rub Severa's cheeks until she blushes and fidgets all around.

I post here to cope with my severely shitty rolls!

Are you chastising artists who aren't able to submit their artwork on time?

Only in the jap version, my friend.

Is this supposed to be bad? /feg/ loves Hitler and he and Lucina shared many of the same ideals

I wanna fuck this village qt.

happy late birthday Luci!

sniff her butt

Describe the dick of every Echoes boy in detail pls.

Mikazu- I mean Alm's wife

This is completely different. If an artist uploads it to tumblr and says "Couldn't upload it on time yesterday" that's fine, but using it as an OP after the event is already over is like posting a New Years OP in February.

But I guess since it's Lucinas birth month and she's the face of video games now it's acceptable.

Worst and shittiest girl 3 games in a row

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

I think you're just being a little petty. The last OP was Lyn severing Lucina so I think it evens out

*equips Distant Counter*
*equips Wary Fighter*
*equips Ward Armor*
*equips Ignis*

'yo, sup?

there should be more bonus units to choose from

This is what perfection looks like.

Maybe it's the fifty thousand early Lucina OPs we've had within the last week alone, I don't know.

OH BUT IF IT WAS THARJA'S BIRTH MONTH THOUGH..

How is Japanese Ricken supposed to be good hubby?

How about Silas?

"Hey, thanks for chargin' our specials, btw."

This must be fate.

realistically, wouldn't at least one hone and fortify armor be better than full ward

Nowi is ___________________

Playing Blazing Blade for the first time. Who should I give the Armorslayer to? I'm on Chapter 8 of Lyndis' Story and no-one has died up to now.

*unzips bolting*

just pick your own husbando goddamn

>Chad Tinyhands.
>Oneshotting Sheena.

Even without buffs he can't oneshot sheena for shit.

I don't even like lolistuff, but Nowi is made for breeding

I thought papa was pronounced pawpuh but she says it like puhpaw, my kid's a dummy

smelly

Reminder to NOT LEWD THE WRYS

I just fucking want Hector but unless I've completely missed it, he hasn't had a fucking focus banner since I joined. Which was halfway through when Klein got introduced. But like a retard I've used all my orbs since then and haven't saved. I'll be so fucked if he's soon.

-atk nowi is still good right? i didn't waste 50 orbs for no reason right?

Your kid should consider educational tutoring sessions with the intelligent handsome and eligible bachelor prince of Nohr, Siegbert.

Azura, Linde, Hector and Ryoma are the strongest units in the game and we have no banner for them.

what is this? reddit rules?

Silas is a weird, not big-tittied stalker. Hayato lands you a life sentence.

Possibly, but the benefit of ward stacking is that it's active from a space away, making it so you dont need to start the turn adjacent to someone to benefit from it.

>Azura
Lolno, hun.

Ok that actually made me chuckle.

Siegbert is ugly and dies a virgin.

Kanna also random bouts of depression. Just think of her as a Tiny Tony Soprano.

Name my team

Pretty hard to split up units that only move 1 space.

Only Female Kana, she can cry in the snap of a finger. Male Kana doesn't

Everyone knows that best husbando is Forrest

Yep. People there were just shitposting and made nothing but jokes and lewds and lewd jokes so the mods stepped in.

Well, I'm at least happy I haven't missed one. But it still sucks. I'll try saving again and probably get lured by Celica's banner.

Reminder

Is that incest comment literally just Ephraim/Eirika? Because that excludes all the incest you can commit in Awakening and Fates through shipping shenanigans, never mind the latter's fucking pushed pairing if you're a dude

Kana tries her best.

>water v fire
>Blue Mage v Red Knight
>REQUIRES Full Hone/Fortify Bladetome Ursula
>STILL NOT ENOUGH TO KILL, needs to have SPECIAL PROCCED as well
That's sad, mate. And that Armor wall has boosted Res, to boot. That's the point, that armor team is possible to beat with literally powered up mages, but the first round always ends in a draw...and unless you're kiting the knights, they're coming in on that Mage with their own melee Atk...AFTER they Distant Countered...

It's kind of hard but doable since the AI is so bad, unless you meant when controlled by the player, than yeah.

Male Kanna gets cucked by American translators. Thanks, Nintendo.

Fortunately the only girl that doesn't is the only one worth giving him to

Yep. From what little of it I saw, Fire Emblem Heroes subreddit was just nothing but shitposting and lewds (What if we remove the stockings from Tharja/Palla, what if we give Lyn stockings, Nowi telling people to bend over) and now it's all gone.

I run swordbreaker on Ursula
he's fucking gone

What is the a good Cav Team if you don't have an Ursula?

Why would that be bad? Male Kanna doesnt cry like a little bitch, he's a big brave boy.

>0 losses
>without Ignis procced, everything ends in at least a draw
>Player Phase next round
Not ending in a draw this time, eh? Damn these armors look POLISHED.

>We've actually had a pretty large problem with Wrys molestation memes. It generally gets reported and removed very quickly, so a lot of people don't really get the chance to see it. Its honestly one of the worse memes I've ever seen.

Isn't Selkie the only one who doesn't cuck him?

>Ryoma

nigger I have Ryoma, Lucina, Karel, Marth and Eldigan which are basically all the best swords and he's nowhere near the strongest in the game. In combat he's effectively the exact same as Lucina, the only difference is no dragon slaying and he can kill Taco instead They're basically even, I hate this meme that DC suddenly means Ryoma doesn't get oneshotted by every half-decent mage that isn't green.

Literally the only loss from that calculator is from Armorslayer Hana against Sheena. That's p good.

Sure thing, cuck.

HEY LOIS! CHECK OUT MY FIRE EMBLEM!

wow, you beat up clean non-inheritance units
I'm so proud of you

what game?

check last thread for calcs, some guy showed that Nino basically gets assfucked even with max buffs and specifc sets, same with Tharja can't kill Sheena, and other stuff like that

I use Eliwood, Reinhardt and Olwen. Olwen has Hone Cavalry and I plan on the 4th spot being Camus.

Reinhardt with Hone buff and Deathblow is so good that I can't justify spending 40-80k feathers on Cecilia or Ursula.

Ophelia is ~just~ vague enough that you could make an argument for her. I guess. She doesn't say no is my point.

Don't start this shit again. Ryoma has 16 Mt Distant Counter Raijinto and the stat spread to back it up with 100% the Skills inheritance to customize him fully. He's a better unit than Lucina. You're gonna have to deal with it.

I'm not familiar with this meme

How can elves even compete with big human cocks?

Do you even have him or are you just believing in the hype?
He's good for killing Tacos, Nino, Julia Absolutely. But good fucking luck against a buffed tharja, ANY blue period, hell even Hector dishes some heavy damage to him which leaves Ryoma crippled for any remaining enemies.
Lucina at least doubles as a duelist and a healer.

>Lucinafags still triggered their waifu is objectively shit completely
(lol

Does it override Wary Fighter? I've never come across a Swordbreaker on my Zephiel to test it. Not that I'd willingly test it...

Hey stud, got any good summons lately?

>karel and eldigan
>in the best sword convo

lol

Best special for zephiel?

It does, but you still need to best faster than them to double.

>muh lucina boogeyman
i shouldn't have expected any better, from /feg/ this one's on me

Aside from Olivia who would you say is better, then?

>But good fucking luck against a buffed tharja, ANY blue period, hell even Hector dishes some heavy damage to him which leaves Ryoma crippled for any remaining enemies.
So the same fucking shit that also kills her lmao

What the fuck do you think the first image was showin

I'm glad Sheena is getting attention since I do think she is alot better than people used to give her credit for, but she's still has all the weaknesses armors have. She just has the benefit of being able to do something the other armors can't do.

Even with all the armor buffs, those weaknesses don't go away. They're actually amplified because you're running a mostly armor team

Yeah, I didn't say Lucina won that, did I?
Lucina has a very clear separate niche that Ryoma can't replicate. Just like Lucina can one hit most dragons, or at least do heavy damage before dying. Ryoma has to trade against the Tikis that Lucina oneshots and Nowi/Corn just laugh at him, at least Lucina does some big damage before choking.

>Muh boogeyman boogeyman
Typical

>What is the a good Cav Team if you don't have an Ursula?
>Ursula
Technically, Cecilia is the stronger Blade tome meme, though. Higher Atk.

Anyway, the best possible Cav meme is
Reinhardt
Cecilia
Xander
Camus

Currently, it's
Reinhardt
Cecilia
Eliwood/Eldigan
Another Reinhardt

Xander and Male Corrin. You could argue for Lon'qu and Draug but good legendary weapons in Yato and Siegfried edge them out.
I'd put Eldigan above Karel but not the other 4.

>Male Corrin
My hubby

Don't trigger me.

Xander isn't out yet, but I'd agree anyway. He'll probably be the best sword user period when he comes out.
I don't really get the argument for Corrin though. Mind elaborating?