/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread HELICOPTER DICK Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 21/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

I LOVE MY DARLING HUSBAND

Okay, what the fuck? Now I can't stop staring at his legs.

How about we have a HG to start things off on a good track? 36 players, a custom-edition inspired with some fun stuff.

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as an android and is now on the boat playing games with her class forever

Yes please!

Hah, that was my intention.

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

He has some nice legs. I also like his boots.

Sounds fun.

I want to cure Shinguji with my cock

We already learned that there are no male tulpafags here. Are you futa or girl (male)?

Yes.

Sure, sounds neat.

What if I am a tulpafag.

>there are no male tulpafags

I want to leave Moekiyo harrasing phone calls and then be the one he turns to for help with them

I love this artist's chibis

KOKO~!!!
I want Kokichi Ouma to kidnap and rape me. I would just be going home like normal when he and his DICE group take me away. They will tie me up and take turns using me, but only their leader is allowed to cum inside.
I want Kokichi to keep me tied up and use me whenever he wants, I will be nothing but a toy for him and I will do anything to please him no matter how humilliating it is. I will let him do whatever he wants to my body.
I want Kokichi to impregnate me. I want him to fuck me over and over until I get pregnant but that won't make him stop having fun with me, after all I am nothing but a fucktoy to Ouma. After the first baby is born we will repeat the process over and over until we just can't do it anymore.
I love Koko!

What if I'm a male Kaitofag, but also like Korekiyo?
It would be nice fucking them both (at the same time).

>Be Miu Iruma
>Get stuck in a Killing Game with losers, sluts, and virgins. Especially that one midget who keeps making you look dumb, shoves his face into your tits, spanks your butt, and calls you a cum-dump.
>Invent Electron Bombs (that can reverse time)
>Don't use them to save people or stop the Killing Game. Just get revenge on Ouma.
>BITE ZA DUSTO into the past and use future-knowledge to one-up Ouma.
>Have a comeback for every line, dodge his gropes and grope him yourself. Every Class Trial is solved by you so everyone thinks you're an eccentric genius.
>Escalate time-bullying until you create tools to bully Ouma further. Tentacle-machine, automatic dildos, and Electron Bombs (which can stop time) so he can't react.
>Ouma tries to fight back but you either win or just go back in time and use future-knowledge. He can't beat time-hax and slowly becomes your slave.
>He'll do anything he's commanded to do- mostly just get fucked up the ass or eat your pussy/ass- and he's now a nervous wreck who's scared of you. You regularly abuse this in private and public.
>Everyone thinks he's just a suck-up. You even start renting him to his victims/haters to sexually bully like Kiibo, Harumaki, and even Saihara.
>Tsumugi convinces TDR Producers to make Season 53 about you bullying Ouma. Not that you ever learn about this.
>Everyone lives happily ever after. Apart from Ouma who has to ask permission to cum because he's got a vibrating dildo up his ass and a cock-ring.

Okay /drg/, time to add some players in! Remember, 36 is the maximum player count. No Arena events, smaller chance of Feast happening as well.

>you will never high five kaitofag as you fuck korekiyo while he's fucking kaito
Not fair bros

The Smallest Hoshi

Reminder that there are (were) 16 tulpafags and only 3 of them were men

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

>Another day of being SHSL Inventor, making a device that lets you invent stuff in your sleep.
>Ouma literally comes crawling in with a desperate look in his eye, a hard dick, and no clothes. He just got back from a session with Kiibo.
>Robot's kinkier than you thought. Asked for a detachable dick, likes to fuck Ouma and then- when tired- detaches and uses the setting where it's still in Ouma's ass, still moving, and he can still feel the fucking.
>Everyone's got kinks they use on Ouma. Toujou likes spanking him, Saihara makes him worship his ass, Harukawa and Tenko are into stepping/kicking him, Shinguji's bondage/cross-dress and Angie's a wildcard.
>Tsumugi's vanilla, you think. (She's actually the kinkiest but you don't know that.)
>Don't even say anything as you lift up your feet and he reluctantly crawls to be a foot-stool.
>"Iruma-sama" He says, "Please...I need to...."
>Kick his side and he gets the script right. "Amazing Iruma-sama! Please let me be your bitch so this shitty lying shota-bitch can cum! Kiss your feet, honour me by sitting on my face, or maybe the privilege of being fucked by you! I'll do anything!"
>Laugh like the elegant lady you are. "Okay bitch! I'll do it."
>He's not gonna cum.
>He's learnt to boot-lick well enough, and he isn't half-bad at massages when taking off the shoes. It's fun to step on his face, feel his now-permanently glum face on your ass while you work, and fucking is always nice...especially when you have a walking, talking human-dildo.
>His reward for hours of worship is getting tied down and put next to the spanking machine you built; set for one hour.
>"Thank you, Iruma-sama." He says through the tears. He knows better than to give any other answer.
>You remember to remind him that he's got morning-alarm-blowjob duties tomorrow....later.
>It's not like you'll suffer if he forgets/doesn't do it.

Horny Moekiyo

Hairbrush.

Kanan Matsuura.

Kaden

That's hot.

My Wife

KIRA QUIN
DAISAN NO BAKUDAN
BITE ZA DUSTO

I wish I could draw Miu posing with Killer Queen, the idea is just really amusing to me

Miu and Killer Queen

Alpha Naegi

nee-san

chubby chef dick

Hunks.

Fuyuhiko's Waifu

Circus-Kun

Nee-san and Friend

Sibling Bonding

Monodam

Autistic Tulpaman

Twitch Plays

>Ha! You just activated my third bomb-shell! Enjoy the only explosive climax you'll ever know, Daisahara!

HOT

Normie Kaito

Sakuma Kego

D.Va

Bocchan

r-rude.

whomever wrote that did a very good job

Regice

Happy Family

Stayin' Alive

Kokibee Beema

MAHIRU

Nee-san

I like how BITE ZA DUSTO and Daisahara have the same number of syllables.

Was meant to reply to Goddamnit.

Daddy Hoshi

Yumeno's Husband

Truth.

Normie Amami

Exile Elector

Daddykuma

STOP FOR FUCK'S SAKE
HOLY SHIT
FUCK OFF ALREADY YOU MURDEROUS DISGUSTING BITCH

Mechanicuck

GET BENT

Best MM

Ahego Moe

Souda is NOT a cuck.

Thanks.

Good luck, honey!

would you ever consider writing more greentexts? Your writing is very high quality!

Oumasai

Let's get into action, shall we?

Yes he is.

We /vp/ now?

There's only 2 Pokemon and Kaden

Right now, I'm kind of busy with real life.

If you liked that, I did write something for the DR-Kink Meme. Look for the Yukizome/Junko one. I might do more stuff in a couple of months, but there's barely time to write.

If I do another green-text- I tried Ultimate Prostitute Kirigiri but got bored- it'd be 'Student Council decides to enact Compulsory Breeding/rape everyone else'. I have an idea of who'd fuck who. Maybe 'Komaru gets mind-broken into Cumaru and gets gang-bang'd by Ultimate Despair' or 'Izuru fucks Junko crazy' Otherwise, I might try something on AO3.

Yes.

Posting best girl!

>missed the forced crossdressing discussion in last thread
god damn it

>inb4 everything goes straight down to shit tomorrow

>2 nee-sans

>Yumeno's Husband kisses Smallest Hoshi deeply
BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH

>kaden catches exile election off guard and kills them
Is this a metaphor?

Forced crossdressing is really hot until you actually get forced into crossdressing.
I speak with authority from experience.

>Normie Amami wants to rape some Hunks but Satou stops them
STOP PREVENTING THE /Y/ FUCKING /U/ BITCH

>nee-san cuts a dick
madwoman

>nee-san cuts chubby chef dick up with her kama
Wew

Is it?
He's best boy.

Aidoru nee-san has had it with the chef messing with her cute little brother

Day1!
Huh, surprisingly things calmed down.
Also, they did say Kanan knows how tame anything and everything...

>best boy
Such shit taste.

I think I read the Chisa Junko fic, that's was great! I like the student council Fic idea and izuru fucking junko crazy ideas best

>Satou practices her archery
Is the hunger games sim doing a better job following canon than Kodaka?

>Alpha Naegi writes a lewdfic about Fuyuhiko's Waifu and posts it on /drg/

U N C U C K E D
N
C
U
C
K
E
D

>Satou practices archery

Even better story than Twilight Syndrome Murder Case DR3 version