The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old:

Hey cocksucking op maker. Don't be a faggot ass retard and make it at 751. You going to get us in trouble with the other generals.

You expect too much from the XI retards

I care.

Needs more saucy mouse

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Prishe is cute!
CUTE!

Did that doujin ever get translated? the one at the cleyran pub? I only did rough translation just to get the jist of the plot

give me the prishe lewds user and then i'll support the xi bros

Wait I don't get it, why hasn't anyone pointed it out before?

maybe they don't deserve to be a general if they get bumped off

Lots of generals don't deserve to be generals that don't get bumped off.
For example, /ffg/, /xivg/, /feg/

Did you just post XI in MY Final Fantasy general? You fucking XI-shitters never fucking learn. Go back to circlejerking over your gay N64 game and leave so we can go back to talking about GOOD games like BE and RK. I've never played it but I'm sure it's shit and I don't like it since it's an MMO and /v/ told me to hate MMOs.

Worst monk. Worst FFXI character.

Friendly reminder that as bad as you think /ffg/ gets sometimes, you're never actually going to be in the low tier much less bottom feeder tier of Veeky Forums generals as long as a shitton of others exist.

If you don't believe me you're free to read sc2 general anytime.

the butthurt is strong on this xi faggot

No, Chebukki Trio are the absolute worst

/ffg/ will never be as bad as /bsg/ or as good as /mkx/

I just don't get why people go on tyrades against anyone who posts something they don't like.

Tyrades = When everyone in the raid group brings their own Tyro.

I meant tirade, fuck. I was playing RK when I typed that so maybe I was thinking of Tyro.

I'm glad /ffg/ will never be anywhere near as bad as something like /lolg/.

I'd like to think it is just boredom, and no one really cares that much. That small sliver of faith in people, and all of that jazz

I'm surprised this hasn't happened more with Tyro or Onion

I think it's because Tyro is everyone's last option, so they don't want to be the guy that has to deal with the boredom of throwing up wall every 4 turns or whatever.

I wish I had wall or his USB1 to spam. I just have his burst.
You know what though? It'd be an interesting gimmick raid; bringing Tyro & Onion Knight only. Seeing the potential setups would be pretty cool too.

A-and mobius too user...

>all Tyrones have only wrath/dances and SG
>all Onions have only wrath/proshellga and Blowback
Kek, now I kinda want to try

Mobius? Oh, that old fighting game where you can play any character ever? That has nothing to do with this general, user. Come on.

>I'd like to think it is just boredom, and no one really cares that much
I'd be surprised if that's true. Some people make it sound like that specific game is worse than Hitler and that everyone who likes it is a Nazi. I don't think anyone who likes XI cares about the shitposters but they seem to be putting too much effort into starting arguments every thread. Just like Vaynefag puts too much effort into defending Vayne.

Hating XI (and XIV)is a meme.
Like all memes, there is a kernel of truth harbored deep within its bosom. But it's mostly meme.

Sephiroth is ugly! UGLY!

>Implying any effort given for the True Hero is too much
No.

I think you'd be amazed at the grudge that some hold against Square for trying to have MMOs as part of the main series in the first place.

I thought that once, went to a XIV general and was straight up shocked at what a discussionless shitfest of a. "Praise my character" circlejerk it was. I wouldn't be surprised if people here that were even less attached to the game legitimately hate the game with that representation of the community.

Well yeah, that's where the ancient "XI and XIV aren't mainline" joke originates.
It's a joke, but it's also true. People aren't as mad as you think, but they're not just making things up either.

Welp time to go kill myself.

Should've pulled for a 4* instead. At least that guarantees an usable card you can make max power level with ease.

if FF had a actual timeline asides the dedicated sequels it might be a issue

as far as i know its just the MMOhaters. its not for everyone and playing a game that was made to not end like the mobages might get frustating

Nah then I would've pulled something like Fira.

>/ffg/
>posts a /mmog/ character
You are not allowed to make new threads, shitposter.

Speaking of MMOhaters, here's one now.

post ara ara

Are there idiots who actually unironically enjoy those type of games? Like your life is so boring you need a second job in game?

why are you not meta? i fookin love mages. and bards. and why isnt she a dancer?

so much +mag stuff, and yet so little +%mag traits.

why couldnt you have a ultimate song damage spell. even dissonance would be good for debuffing.

>not making 200 USD a month with the sale of in game items and utub videos about how awesome you are at the game
lmao shitter i bet you dont even like FF franchise

Slightly related, but I did bank about 500 dollary doos from D3 auction house before they shut it down.

I don't want NON FF CHARACTERS as the OP image in a FF GENERAL thread. Take your shit to /feg/ where you can post anything you want.

Uwah! I want to be bullied by Echo!

>Find out Prishe has this outfit, they insist on promoting the ugly version...

>why couldnt you have a ultimate song damage spell

Do all bards in this game get locked out for turns when they use songs? Seems pretty shit imo.

I get that she's a free and easy to level character, but I don't think she'd be OP if songs didn't lock her out.

Tell me which one of those six 3* shits is better than a 5* Fira? Cones aren't ideal but the meme that they are worse than getting cancer is a bit much.

>Someone posts about XI
>People get triggered calling it not a final fantasy game
>Some shit waifu who has nothing to do with final fantasy is added to BE
>People are ecstatic
BEfags are strange

her song buffs are very strong but alas they are songs and even siren suffer with this. if it werent for that she would be a workable debuffer mage, instead her materia is better used on other real mages.

you guys ever get into sex so hard that you suddenly have flashbacks of your entire race's discrimination and hate?

Pretty sure they're just shitposting for shitpostings sake now. They started right after people were talking about just that.

>mfw I helped convince garland-user to start playing RK after I accidentally posted an ffg image in lolg
glad you decided to join us buddy. do you still play league?

I can put up a room to try it out :^)))

Sign me up this sounds pretty fun tbdesu

I dunno, looks more like he's having to imagine men to keep his boner.

I'm gonna do it

>/1guy/ tries to call others shitposters

nah kid fuck off

>boner
heh, if you only knew the lore about Galkas

i vote for FFBE to be the official smash bro clone of square enix

it all just falls into place neatly when you look at it this way

Guys a piece of avdice if you would ?
Current Team: Chizuru/Firion, Cecil, Luka, Minfilia, Exdeath
Benched and not yet maxed out: Snow 5*, Refia 4*,Emperor 5*, Marie 5*,Mercedes 4*, WoL 4*, Shine 4*, Terra 5*.
I dunno who I should prioritize and take to 6* now.
I was also farming current team is on image. Share some wisdom with me senpai...

2/4 for gimmick Apoc Hein, ft. Tyro & Onion

Listen man, when you're trying not to cum, you think of some weird shit. You need to get your mind off how damn good what's happening feels so you think of whatever you can, maybe your race's torture and discrimination, I can't blame the guy. Sometimes I'll try and list off pokemon in my head. Or think of a word for every letter of the alphabet in order. Lists really get your mind off things

>make a perfectly legitimate point calling out mmofags posting off topic shit waifus in the wrong general
>get called a shitposter by a guy with no argument other than "nah fuck off"
How about you go back to /mmog/ kiddo? No, I don't want to hear your bullshit about how Ariana Grande and Sean Bean count as FF characters so your random elf character does too. That's not how it works.

>perfectly valid point
>off topic shit waifus

If you stop with the bait and I give you this (You) will you shut the fuck up /1guy/

XII-2 is on its way!

What does /ffg/ think about seedseers?

>>make a perfectly legitimate point calling out mmofags posting off topic shit waifus in the wrong general
hello you seem to be in final fantasy general. a lot of us here play record keeper, it's a fun game! currently there's an event going on called "Women of the World", it features 4 women from the game Final Fantasy (note the name "final fantasy") XI, including Prishe, the character located in the OP. So you can see how the image is very much on-topic, especially now!

So, what I'm trying to say is, cool it with the shitposting, because you know you are and you should feel fucking bad about it.

>disbanded

I think you mean FFTA3 is on its way!

It isn't, and another user is in here. I set it to public and had pubs join

Came off of quitting BE at the time so it made joining that much more tempting. Certainly glad I did too.
Yes I do. Currently main support but don't play those boring pussy meta supports. Play fun ones that probably annoy the enemy plenty like Veigar, Pantheon, and Nasus.

Why doesn't anyone her horns?

I tried this by singing classic 70s/80s songs in my head but then I went soft and couldnt get hard again because I forgot the rhythm to Total Eclipse of the Heart. yup

>tfw don't have any form of dualwield/dualcast to even TMR farm

Team setup seems fine, Minfilia might be a bit extraneous but certain situations would really make her shine. Emperor can outdamage Exdeath in most cases so he'd be a safe bet to get to 6* and WoL's gonna be really good once his comes. Other than that, pretty gud.

GIVE ME MY TACTICS SQUEENIX, I NEED IT

forest sluts

I've gotten this glitch before. It kicks you out when someone sets to public and then it doesn't show the lobby to you anymore. DeNA please fix

>More like seed-takers

Refia , Mercedes, Marie

Lenna approves!

>when you go to meme but it turns out running 4 tyros and 4 onions is pretty fucking op

fungah!

More of an Ulmia lewd than a Prishe one, but I hope it helps.

fucking jej

But if it was the person I'm thinking of, they had join well before I set it to public. That bug has happened before in private rooms, with the only "fix" was relaunching the app.

forget it
the redhead is better

Ulmia was the better character in Chains of Promathia.

I'm all set for the next FFV event with art. Too bad they are REALLY reaching with Gogo for that.

Is that Rider?

Joined well before the room was set to public*, even

>Both Blowbacks failing to get it KO'd before that pub's OSB went off
Fun pubbie though

a buddy of mine used to run pantheon support especially during last season with OP as fuck armor pen, I'd stack pen on ADC too and we'd just decimate their assholes, good times

Do we still get bonus battles for this event even though there's no second banner, or is it just Raid Campaign stuff?

Tifa is here!

Ultros with wisdom motes and Mandragoras with dexterity for "bonus" raids. Feels like that related raid banner might be dropped around then too, to make up for the lack of a second XI banner. Not sure how true that is though.

Seriously, with all the Tifa art out there, the best you can do is this revolting cosplay?